Pacquiao vs mayweather - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-03-2015, 11:36 AM   #1
Registered Member
Region: California
Pacquiao vs mayweather

For those who bought or saw the fight how did you have it scored or what you think?
I was neutral not really rooting for any one in particular, but I agreed with the score card. I had it 115-113 mayweather. He looked great.

Flowmaster force 2 exhaust, jlt cai, x4 bama tuner, carbon fiber dash overlay kit, modern retro shift knob, mmd hood and side scoops, classic quarter louvers, gt500 spoiler, 3.7 and pony emblems, mustang rocker stripes, eibach anti sway roll bar kit, Bbk shorty ceramic tuned headers
Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

elkoritaNAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 11:40 AM   #2
Registered Member
Region: Virginia
I thought it was a pretty boring fight to watch, but I do agree with Mayweather coming out on top.

I wasn't rooting for either. I was rooting for someone to get knocked out lol.

DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 12:51 PM   #3
Region: Texas
Both fighters came out winners when they cash their multi-million dollar checks. The real losers were the fans that spent money on a ridiculous event expecting a real fight instead of dance lessons.
GT Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 01:18 PM   #4
Road Trip!
Region: Arizona
I went in knowing how it would have ended but would have loved to see someone fall. Part 2 coming soon
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 03:18 PM   #5
Registered Member
Region: Texas
I knew that fight was gonna be ***** when you got one guy with the burger king mascot and the other with Jimmy Kimmel taking a selfie b4 a fight? Du fuq?

Black 2008 Decepticon GT "If it ain't hooking, it ain't booking" edition
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 08:04 AM   #6
Registered Member
Know he wasn't going to hit Floyd. Fight was very duh water is wet.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Just_Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 08:16 AM   #7
Registered Member
Region: Florida
I think it was scored properly. And Mayweather was Mayweather. My issue, and I think the issue boxing has, is that it's become a tachtical point fight sport where the goal has changed. I look at it like this. If I want to fight you we walk up, start fighting and do so until one is on the ground out or no mas. They just don't fight that way anymore.

I am a huge UFC fan it is markedly better regarding trying to win but there are still fights there like that as well. Maybe it is me and my mentality but I am a lay it all out there, win or go home, 2nd is the first loser, never know how far you can go until you have gone to far type.

I was disappointed but like I said I am skewed towards the UFC because my kids train and after seening their training can appreciate the combination of so many disciplines and the fact I think they go for the win more often instead of avoiding loss.

Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar