WWE superstars interview saddam... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-19-2003, 02:06 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Region: Tennessee
Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark
WWE superstars interview saddam...

Dick cheney sent me an email this morning telling me that the rock and stone cold steve austen were brought in to help interrogate Saddam Hussein. Here is a transcript of the preceedings:

Agent Thompson: This is stupid.

Agent Davis: I know, I know. What can I tell you? I tried to tell them that we have the capabilities to adequately interrogate Saddam Hussein, but the boss is a big wrestling fan. This is out of my hands. We might as well try it and see if it works. (pressing intercom button) Betty, send in the Rock please.

(The Rock enters the Interrogation Room. He steps on the table in front of Saddam Hussein and looks towards the ceiling)

Rock: Finally….the Rock... has come back... to the Inter-rogation Room!

Agent Davis: Right. OK, here's what we need. We need to find out where he hid the weapons of mass destruction and what information he has about other terrorist conspirators.

Rock: You don't need to tell the Rock. The Rock knows. You just put your monkey *** in the corner and let the Rock show you how it's done. (Turning to Saddam) So, you're Saddam Hussein, the dictator from foreign lands. Well let the Rock ask you one question, Saddam. Where'd you hide weapons of mass destruction?

Saddam: Fine. They're hidden in the…

Rock: It doesn't matter where they're hidden!

Agent Thompson: Uh…actually, Rock, it does matter. We kind of needed to know that.

Rock: Hey, Agent Hermaphrodite, didn't the Rock tell you to keep your monkey *** in the corner? The Rock has it under control. Saddam, you still following the Rock? You listening? How's your lips? Here's another question for you. What can you tell the Great One about the other terrorists that you work with?

Saddam: Fine. The other terrorists have planned…

Rock: Waaa….waaa….waaa….the Rock wipes a camel's anus with the other terrorists!

Agent Thompson: Rock, we sort of needed to know that too.

Rock: OK, Jabronie. Since you're so intent…so intent, on interrupting the People' Champ, you should at least have the decency to introduce yourself. What is your name?

Agent Thompson: It doesn't matter what my name is.

Rock: It doesn't matter what your name…oh, that's cute, Jabronie. That's real cute. How'd ya like the Rock to take his special FBI pass, shine it up real nice, and stick it straight up your candy ***?!

Agent Thompson: Hmmm, I wouldn't like that very much. OK, I guess we're done here, Rock. Thank you so much for your time. You're free to go.

The Rock leaves the room and steps into the hallway

Rock: (From the Hallway) Finally….the Rock... has come back... to the hallway!

Agent Thompson: Damn, at least that's all over.

Agent Davis: Not quite. There's still one more guy to interrogate him. (pressing intercom button) Betty, send in Steve Austin please.

Steve Austin runs in and gets right into Saddam's face

Steve Austin: Saddam Hussein! Look at ya! With your stupid little beard. Your silly little lice. You better tell me right now where you hid those weapons of mass destruction, son.

Saddam: Fine. They're hidden…

Austin: What? What? What? What?

Agent Thompson: We better order some food. This is going to be a long night.

Rock: (voice coming from an open window) Finally….the Rock... has come back... to the parking lot!

I don't own a mustang at the moment
dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 02:22 PM   #2

Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 12:17 AM   #3
Legacy Member
Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark
damn, i thought this was worth a chuckle at least
I don't own a mustang at the moment
dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 03:06 AM   #4
Legacy Member
Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
this would make a funny SNL skit. i used to watch wwf though and now its just boring without the rock on all the time, and the split up of raw and smackdown is just stupid, how only smackdown people are on smackdown, and so on. they need to go back to their old ways with mick foley as the commish, the big guns hhh, rock, stone cold running the shots. and get rid of all the wcw trash, like dam rvd and goldberg. ugh.

<---------------------------End of wwf(or wwe) rant----------------------->

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 07:34 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
1999 Trans Am WS6
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar