What to do in Myrtle Beach? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-17-2015, 03:54 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
What to do in Myrtle Beach?

Hello guys me and the family will be going away tomorrow for a week to South carolina.. Anybody here have any suggestions where to go and what to do in the area? Any car show going on? I will be bringing my stang for a long drive before I tuck him away for the winter.. Thanks guys as always.

MPT tune, Axle exchange Aluminum driveshaft, 3:73 gears, borla stype, frrp x pipe, Mac ceramic shorty headers, airaid cai, Jlt separator, koni orange shocks and struts, SR Springs, gt500 mounts, J&M Panhard bar, Bmr LCA, 2010 gt500 wheels, roush chin splitter, roush louvers, and RTR stripes... 😎 🚘
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2015, 04:54 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
There's all kinds of family stuff in Myrtle. As far as car shows, I'm not sure. I'm in the Lexington /Columbia area. There's an Autozone that's having a show on Saturday around here, but not sure if that'd be worth the drive. You need to go to Myrtle in July for Mustang Week, if you've never been. Tons of Mustangs, shows and things to do.

Jeremy
2012 Black PP V6
Old 09-17-2015, 05:04 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponie1992 View Post
There's all kinds of family stuff in Myrtle. As far as car shows, I'm not sure. I'm in the Lexington /Columbia area. There's an Autozone that's having a show on Saturday around here, but not sure if that'd be worth the drive. You need to go to Myrtle in July for Mustang Week, if you've never been. Tons of Mustangs, shows and things to do.

Jeremy
2012 Black PP V6
I passed by South Carolina before but never stayed there iv heared a lot if car scene going on in the area.. No I haven't been to Mustang week but will be in my list next time.. Thanks for the info.

MPT tune, Axle exchange Aluminum driveshaft, 3:73 gears, borla stype, frrp x pipe, Mac ceramic shorty headers, airaid cai, Jlt separator, koni orange shocks and struts, SR Springs, gt500 mounts, J&M Panhard bar, Bmr LCA, 2010 gt500 wheels, roush chin splitter, roush louvers, and RTR stripes... 😎 🚘
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2015, 07:30 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
There's the Mustang Stampede Show on Oct. 2&3. Here is the contact info,
Www.carolinamustangclub.com
Should be about 350 Mustangs

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 08:17 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPa View Post
There's the Mustang Stampede Show on Oct. 2&3. Here is the contact info,
Www.carolinamustangclub.com
Should be about 350 Mustangs

Too bad can't go for Oct.. But do you know if there is any car museum around?

Old 09-17-2015, 08:56 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
too bad can't go for oct.. But do you know if there is any car museum around?

Mpt tune, axle exchange aluminum driveshaft, 3:73 gears, borla stype, frrp x pipe, mac ceramic shorty headers, airaid cai, jlt separator, koni orange shocks and struts, sr springs, gt500 mounts, j&m panhard bar, bmr lca, 2010 gt500 wheels, roush chin splitter, roush louvers, and rtr stripes... 😎 🚘
myrtle beach is good for the kids.big car show last week in march several hundred cars of all shapes size and breed.really if you like amusement parks and golf a good vacation.pier fishing usually good about now till last of october, run about 30 miles up the coast to little river go deep sea fishing. Go to broadway at the beach and bare foot landing. It gets old after a while,kids been gone 20 years, sold condo at north myrtle this year.they pretty much roll up the streets after labor day
ALLYDRIVER1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 09:23 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Went to SC for the first time in July. There a car museum called cars of yesteryear I think..not just mustangs but all kinds. Didn't have a chance to go but it looked like that they had a great selection of cars. Also since there's really no boardwalk we went to this place I think it was called "shops at the beach" but don't quote me on that. If u look up "Ripleys believe it or not" aquarium u will find the place as that's where it's located. Anyways there lots to do there for kids and adults restaurants bars rides shops etc..

Old 09-17-2015, 09:39 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunc01 View Post
I passed by South Carolina before but never stayed there iv heared a lot if car scene going on in the area.. No I haven't been to Mustang week but will be in my list next time.. Thanks for the info.

No problem!

Jeremy
2012 Black PP V6
Old 09-19-2015, 03:26 AM   #9

I went to the mustang event for the first time ever this past July. Boy was I amazed with all the mustangs. It was like mustang heaven down there. They have it every July for a full week. if I had known it was that good I wouldn't have waited so long. As far as the beach, all of it is good but I prefer North Myrtle beach over South because it's more family friendly if you have kids. If you like fire works and you want to purchase some you couldn't get any closer than the real deal and the prices aren't bad. Have fun.
stangnat1on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 06:43 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangnat1on View Post
I went to the mustang event for the first time ever this past July. Boy was I amazed with all the mustangs. It was like mustang heaven down there. They have it every July for a full week. if I had known it was that good I wouldn't have waited so long. As far as the beach, all of it is good but I prefer North Myrtle beach over South because it's more family friendly if you have kids. If you like fire works and you want to purchase some you couldn't get any closer than the real deal and the prices aren't bad. Have fun.
We got here yesterday, and you're right about this place its a Mustang heaven.. Everywhere I go there's Mustang in one place. Hey thanks for the tip about north Myrtle Beach I have a daughter so will be going there for sure.

And the gas per gallon here is 1.88 unbelievable.. Lol

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar