$910 Carpool Violation - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-06-2016, 03:22 PM   #36
Registered Member

Regular
 
oxford5pointoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Murica
Region: Other
Posts: 4,069
Hard to get anything else when it's gridlock
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-06-2016, 03:27 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
Revvv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Augusta
Region: Georgia
Posts: 3,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
Hard to get anything else when it's gridlock
You can cause more gridlock and pull people for improper lane changes, following to close, exhibition of speed (for those people that get mad and take off aggressively in an opening), and a lot of other not picky stuff.

It's easier to run down a car pool lane offender though.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Revvv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 03:29 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jbone007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Oceanside
Region: California
Posts: 435
Yep easy money for them!
Jbone007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-06-2016, 04:46 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
WJBertrand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Ventura
Region: California
Posts: 517
Buy a motorcycle or a hybrid car for commuting...
__________________
-Jeff-
Ventura, CA
2013 GT Premium Brembo
MGW, Blow Fish, AM Hood Struts
Tinted, Borla Touring AB, ProCal Tune
Full Shelby/Kicker Audio Upgrade
WJBertrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 04:50 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
Revvv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Augusta
Region: Georgia
Posts: 3,123
I love all of the suggestions towards a new car. It would be nice if everyone had disposable income.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Revvv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 05:02 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
TRMN8ER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: San Diego
Region: California
Posts: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvv View Post
I love all of the suggestions towards a new car. It would be nice if everyone had disposable income.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Why don't we all just buy a helicopter, hire a part time pilot, and repel down into work. Sounds like an efficient way to beat traffic and get to work on time.
TRMN8ER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 05:07 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
Revvv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Augusta
Region: Georgia
Posts: 3,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRMN8ER View Post
Why don't we all just buy helicopters, hire a part time pilot, and repel down into work. Sounds like an efficient way to beat traffic and get to work on time.
I have an issue with heights, but I like that option.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Revvv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 05:17 PM   #43
Registered Member

Regular
 
oxford5pointoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Murica
Region: Other
Posts: 4,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRMN8ER View Post
Why don't we all just buy helicopters, hire a part time pilot, and repel down into work. Sounds like an efficient way to beat traffic and get to work on time.

Might be cheaper than those tickets 😂
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 09:40 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
king_13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Clarksville
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvv View Post
I love all of the suggestions towards a new car. It would be nice if everyone had disposable income.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Paying for a beater hybrid >>>> Paying for tickets.
__________________
2014 Oxford White 5.0 Premium

2015 Maroon Chevy Cruze LTZ
2011 Performance White V6 Premium SOLD
king_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 09:57 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
Cooolbreeez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Arizona
Region: Arizona
Posts: 789
This forum gets classier every day.
Cooolbreeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 12:44 AM   #46
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
lowflyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 19,890
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
I use them everyday. 30 mile commute and about 10 of it has carpool lanes. Have never seen nor heard of anyone being pulled for that here.

It's either go 5 under in the normal lanes or cruise through at 10 over. I'll take the risk.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk
__________________
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
Mine:
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
335
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:17 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
TRMN8ER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: San Diego
Region: California
Posts: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
I use them everyday. 30 mile commute and about 10 of it has carpool lanes. Have never seen nor heard of anyone being pulled for that here.

It's either go 5 under in the normal lanes or cruise through at 10 over. I'll take the risk.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk
Big difference between SoCal and Mississippi... but best of luck to you.
TRMN8ER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 03:33 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular
 
JOberlander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 245
Note that no hybrids will be able to be in the carpool lanes, solo. So... You need a CNG or LPG powered vehicle. ( electric don't have enough range for commuting in CA ) The white sticker vehicles will forever be exempt as most of them are government vehicles.
JOberlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 07:08 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular
 
TRMN8ER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: San Diego
Region: California
Posts: 176
800 hp
1800 ft lbs torque
I found my new daily commuter!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	zombie-222-electric.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	479.0 KB
ID:	200713   Click image for larger version

Name:	zombie-mustang-3-1.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	165.8 KB
ID:	200714  

TRMN8ER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 10:21 PM   #50
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
lowflyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 19,890
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRMN8ER View Post
Big difference between SoCal and Mississippi... but best of luck to you.
Still a city of 1 million + people with hov lanes. Don't see how it's not relevant.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk
__________________
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
Mine:
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
335
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 10:29 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Salinas
Region: California
Posts: 7,406
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOberlander View Post
Note that no hybrids will be able to be in the carpool lanes, solo. So... You need a CNG or LPG powered vehicle. ( electric don't have enough range for commuting in CA ) The white sticker vehicles will forever be exempt as most of them are government vehicles.
Electric cars have plenty of range for most people's commute. The Nissan Leaf will run about 80 miles at freeway speeds. A Tesla will go around 250 miles, depending on which battery package that the car has. And Tesla claims to be working on a 600 mile range.
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 10:38 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
JOberlander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 245
I would shoot myself in shame for spending money on a Tesla when I could get a Shelby for a lot less money.
JOberlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 10:41 PM   #53
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
lowflyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 19,890
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by straybullitt View Post
Electric cars have plenty of range for most people's commute. The Nissan Leaf will run about 80 miles at freeway speeds. A Tesla will go around 250 miles, depending on which battery package that the car has. And Tesla claims to be working on a 600 mile range.
The problem with an 80 mile range is that is measured in optimum conditions. Throw in a/c or heat and a few traffic backups and the range lowers to 50 or less which isn't enough for alot of commutes (including mine).

My Focus averages 5 cents a mile. Hard to beat that when you factor buying cost of an electric vehicle. It also gives me a range of just under 500 miles per tank which is normally enough for a week of driving. $20 to fill it up and keep going.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk
__________________
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
Mine:
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
335
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 10:42 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular
 
TRMN8ER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: San Diego
Region: California
Posts: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
Still a city of 1 million + people with hov lanes. Don't see how it's not relevant.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk
San Diego county has roughly 4 million people with likely 10x more enrolled law enforcement personnel, if not more... I am not saying your post is irrelevant, but I doubt Mississippi has dedicated carpool highway patrol and advanced scanning technology to identify solo drivers.

If I lived in Mississippi, I doubt I would have ever had a need to start this thread to begin with.
TRMN8ER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 10:44 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Salinas
Region: California
Posts: 7,406
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
Still a city of 1 million + people with hov lanes. Don't see how it's not relevant.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk
Do you have a large amount of tree huggers, in Mississippi, who feel that the uninformed general public is destroying the earth by driving their autombiles to work solo everyday? And therefore must be punished, and allowed to use only a portion of the roadway, during the busiest hours?
Is that the way they do it in Mississippi?
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:00 PM   #56
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
lowflyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 19,890
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Geez. You would think I stepped on a few toes.

Sorry I have chosen not to live in the armpit of America known as California.

Also sorry I have chosen to possibly compare living in the Memphis Metro area to anywhere in the armpit.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk
__________________
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
Mine:
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
335
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:01 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Salinas
Region: California
Posts: 7,406
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
The problem with an 80 mile range is that is measured in optimum conditions. Throw in a/c or heat and a few traffic backups and the range lowers to 50 or less which isn't enough for alot of commutes (including mine).

My Focus averages 5 cents a mile. Hard to beat that when you factor buying cost of an electric vehicle. It also gives me a range of just under 500 miles per tank which is normally enough for a week of driving. $20 to fill it up and keep going.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk
I think that 80 mile range is closer to the low end. Nissan actually claims a maximum of 120+ miles.
I agree though, most people are going to find it more convenient to continue using internal combustion engines.
In some cases, it is hard to pass up the economy of an electric vehicle. Like Scotty mentioned, where he lives they don't have to pay for utilities, so plugging the car in doesn't cost anything. Also, some large corporations provide charging stations at work, so you could just charge the car there.
No-cost single occupant access to the HOV lanes, along with free fuel, in some cases, makes them seem like they would be pretty attractive for some commuters.
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:04 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Salinas
Region: California
Posts: 7,406
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
Geez. You would think I stepped on a few toes.

Sorry I have chosen not to live in the armpit of America known as California.

Also sorry I have chosen to possibly compare living in the Memphis Metro area to anywhere in the armpit.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk
You are forgiven.
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:10 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular
 
Cooolbreeez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Arizona
Region: Arizona
Posts: 789
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
Geez. You would think I stepped on a few toes.

Sorry I have chosen not to live in the armpit of America known as California.

Also sorry I have chosen to possibly compare living in the Memphis Metro area to anywhere in the armpit.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk
I was born and raised in California before moving to Arizona and I always wondered why it smelled like onions. I always thought it was the onion plant by us but I guess I was wrong.
Cooolbreeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:18 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rosariors3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Usa
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOberlander View Post
I would shoot myself in shame for spending money on a Tesla when I could get a Shelby for a lot less money.

Model 3 is only $35k


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
__________________
I might not know as much as you but i know how to drive better than you!!!
Rosariors3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:24 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular
 
TRMN8ER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: San Diego
Region: California
Posts: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
Geez. You would think I stepped on a few toes.

Sorry I have chosen not to live in the armpit of America known as California.

Also sorry I have chosen to possibly compare living in the Memphis Metro area to anywhere in the armpit.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk
Lol... I'm not trying to get on you man... Just enlightening everyone of the factual differences.
TRMN8ER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 06:05 AM   #62
Staff

Regular
Staff
 
Strange Mud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Small Town
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 5,019
T8R,

I bet this ain't where you thought this thread would end up
__________________
2012 V6 with suspension, shifting, stopping and sound mods.
Strange Mud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 10:29 AM   #63
Registered Member
Regular
 
Diehard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: North Reading
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,112
I must of spent an hour searching for California laws on traffic violations. Specifically, for 2nd offense penalties for carpool lane violations. Couldn't for the life of me find it.
Many states have fairly easy to locate, comprehensive lists of motor vehicle violations and their associated penalty.
All you get is a lot of lawyers ads for traffic violations.
__________________
____________________________________________________
14 V6 auto, MCA, PP, BBK Shorties, MMD Hood Struts, Borla Touring A/B's, MAC ProChamber, aFe drop-in Filter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lets not forget, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement about matters commonly considered to be subjective.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 11:52 AM   #64
Registered Member
Regular
 
TRMN8ER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: San Diego
Region: California
Posts: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
I must of spent an hour searching for California laws on traffic violations. Specifically, for 2nd offense penalties for carpool lane violations. Couldn't for the life of me find it.
Many states have fairly easy to locate, comprehensive lists of motor vehicle violations and their associated penalty.
All you get is a lot of lawyers ads for traffic violations.
All I can say is... the liberals are out to get you in Cali... The bigger the government, the more money they need to take from us to support themselves... For as much taxes and fees that you are required to pay to live in Cali, you would think a marginal portion of that would go to legitimate / official documentation of motor vehicle violations... Makes me feel like that was not an oversight... But that's entirely beside the point, and I'm not looking to get into a political debate.

If I would have blatantly known a second carpool violation would end up costing me upwards of $1000 dollars, you bet your *** I'd be sitting in traffic dealing with my clutch.
TRMN8ER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 12:07 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular
 
TRMN8ER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: San Diego
Region: California
Posts: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Mud View Post
T8R,

I bet this ain't where you thought this thread would end up
Ah ****... My name has been shortened from Terminator, to Tater... That's about as back asswards as it can possibly get! Thanks Mud, let's forget this ever happened...

TRMN8ER is my license plate number, in case if any of you are wondering why I have some ridiculous spelling of the word Terminator...
TRMN8ER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 12:15 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular
 
Revvv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Augusta
Region: Georgia
Posts: 3,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRMN8ER View Post
Ah ****... My name has been shortened from Terminator, to Tater... That's about as back asswards as it can possibly get! Thanks Mud, let's forget this ever happened...

TRMN8ER is my license plate number, in case if any of you are wondering why I have some ridiculous spelling of the word Terminator...
You could be Tater Tot.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Revvv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 12:34 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular
 
NewMtang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,951
Post Why you can't find specific information about a 2nd offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
I must of spent an hour searching for California laws on traffic violations. Specifically, for 2nd offense penalties for carpool lane violations. Couldn't for the life of me find it.
Many states have fairly easy to locate, comprehensive lists of motor vehicle violations and their associated penalty.
All you get is a lot of lawyers ads for traffic violations.
------------------------------------------
Information about California Vehicle Code:

Traffic Ticket Fines and Penalties

Traffic fine amounts in California vary by county court. To get specific details about traffic ticket fees, you'll need to contact the county court listed on your citation.

This is why you can't find out what a 2nd offense fine will be.

Penalties for Traffic Tickets

The penalties for traffic tickets are consistent throughout all counties in California.

Points issued will depend on the traffic violation. Violations such as speeding, making an unsafe lane change, or an at-fault accident will give you lower points than serious violations, such as reckless driving, hit-and-run, DUI, or driving with a suspended or revoked license.

If convicted of a traffic violation, you could receive points on your CA driving record, or have your driver's license suspended or revoked. Your traffic court may give you the option to have points removed from your record upon completion of a court-approved traffic course.

Punishment for Illegal use of HOV Lane

For first time offenders who are illegally in the carpool lane and charged with violating CVC 21655.5b, the minimum fine is $481. 6Wrongful use of the carpool lane is not a moving violation and no points will be assessed to your drivers’ license.

If you are cited for crossing over double yellow lines to enter or exit a carpool lane you will likely be charged under CVC 21655.8. First time offenders will be fined between $100 and $150. Because this is a moving violation, you may receive a point on your drivers’ license

The signs along Highway 101 warn that a carpool ticket is at least $381. That’s a bit short.

Here’s how the ticket cost breaks down, according to the Sonoma County courts:

–$100 base fine

–$20 surcharge, calculated by adding on 20 percent of base fine.

–$170 penalty assessment by county and state, which is $17 per $10 of the base fine

–$30 court facility construction fund, which is $3 per $10 of base fine

–$20 state court construction penalty, which is $2 per $10 of base fine

–$10 state DNA program assessment, which is $1 per $10 of base fine

–$30 second DNA assessemnt, which is $3 per $10 of base fine

–$1 night court fee

–$20 EMS additional assessment, which is $2 per $10 of base fine

–$4 EMS air transport assessment, which is $4 per conviction

–$40 court operations assessment, which is $40 per conviction

–$35 criminal conviction assessment, which is $35 per conviction

Total cost for a carpool ticket: $480.

For those who wonder if the CHP is just generating revenue for itself by giving out carpool tickets, remember that all of the various assessments were approved by the Legislature and are for specific programs and that the $100 base fine goes to the county. The CHP’s budget is nearly all funded by DMV fees.

God Bless all the fine officers of the CHP!
__________________
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 01:06 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular
 
TRMN8ER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: San Diego
Region: California
Posts: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post

The signs along Highway 101 warn that a carpool ticket is at least $381. That’s a bit short.

Here’s how the ticket cost breaks down, according to the Sonoma County courts:

–$100 base fine

–$20 surcharge, calculated by adding on 20 percent of base fine.

–$170 penalty assessment by county and state, which is $17 per $10 of the base fine

–$30 court facility construction fund, which is $3 per $10 of base fine

–$20 state court construction penalty, which is $2 per $10 of base fine

–$10 state DNA program assessment, which is $1 per $10 of base fine

–$30 second DNA assessemnt, which is $3 per $10 of base fine

–$1 night court fee

–$20 EMS additional assessment, which is $2 per $10 of base fine

–$4 EMS air transport assessment, which is $4 per conviction

–$40 court operations assessment, which is $40 per conviction

–$35 criminal conviction assessment, which is $35 per conviction

Total cost for a carpool ticket: $480.
Great stuff. Thanks for the info NewMtang.

I wasn't sure of the breakdown, but I do know a good chunk of the ticket fine goes straight to miscellaneous surcharges etc... For repeat offenders, like me, the additional fine I'm sure goes straight into the most irrelevant (unrelated to traffic) funds.
TRMN8ER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 01:14 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular
 
TRMN8ER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: San Diego
Region: California
Posts: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvv View Post
You could be Tater Tot.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
I shouldn't be laughing so hard at such a dumb video, but I totally am.
TRMN8ER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 01:22 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Salinas
Region: California
Posts: 7,406
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
-----------------------------------------

God Bless all the fine officers of the CHP!
All three of them!
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Traffic violation Mustang GT HO The Bar 66 02-06-2009 06:38 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



03:13 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.