Mustang Evolution says thank you to all our vets - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-27-2016, 02:17 AM   #1
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Region: Florida
Mustang Evolution says thank you to all our vets

A huge thanks to all our veterans past, present, and future for serving.

Will be thinking of you all this Memorial day weekend.
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2016, 10:19 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
You're welcome...................( Navy retired )

" Chance favors the prepared mind "
* SOLD * 2011 776rwhp.......documented " 1 of 2 "
2014 - detuned to 780rwhp
2017 F150 Lariat Scab, 5.0
1 Alibi 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 10:33 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

amen. Thanks to all who defend us, even defending the losers who don't appreciate it.
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2016, 11:10 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucko View Post
A huge thanks to all our veterans past, present, and future for serving.

Will be thinking of you all this Memorial day weekend.
Totally agree. Thanks for starting this thread they definitely dont receive the thanks they deserve.
Bigshow14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 09:15 AM   #5
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
To all those who have served our country when called to do so............thank you.
Guard 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 09:44 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
To all the Veterans, past, present and future. Thank You! Our country's freedom counts on your service. Again I say Thank You.
oxfordwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 12:41 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

BUMP!
Bigshow14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 12:59 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Indeed. Without our warriors volunteering and placing their lives at risk, America would not have the freedoms we have today. Thank you for your service.

I am surrounded by military. Most of my family are Marines (l regret not signing up. I decided to head to college). My brother was among the first Marines deployed to Afghanistan after 9/11/2001. Most of my wife's family serve in the Army, with bother her dad and grandfather retiring Sgt Major.

My property literally backs up to Ft. Gordon. It is entertaining to listen to the range practice. I have an appreciation for America's armed forces. You all have my full respect.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Revvv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 09:33 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Memorial Day is for the fallen. Please don't thank me. I didn't die for my country. I fought for it. I have in my heart the names of the fallen I personally know, and those that I don't. Those are the ones I say thank you to.

2003 GT: JLT CAI, summit 75mm TB, C&L plenum, 24# injectors, Mac Prochamber, SLP LM1 cat back, 3.73 Gears, FR500 Diff, FR500 diff cover, Jmod trans and shift kit, Max Motorsports subframes, Koni oranges front and rear, DBA discs front and rear, shrader performance rear seat delete, APSX D2 wideband, MPT happy customer.
Slater2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 02:36 AM   #10
Admin

Supporter
Admin

I would also think that it is to thank those who put their life at risk to serve and protect our country. It is to all vets that we offer our thanks to. My father, my uncles, and to all that served.
Old 05-31-2016, 07:34 AM   #11
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slater2111 View Post
Memorial Day is for the fallen. Please don't thank me. I didn't die for my country. I fought for it. I have in my heart the names of the fallen I personally know, and those that I don't. Those are the ones I say thank you to.

2003 GT: JLT CAI, summit 75mm TB, C&L plenum, 24# injectors, Mac Prochamber, SLP LM1 cat back, 3.73 Gears, FR500 Diff, FR500 diff cover, Jmod trans and shift kit, Max Motorsports subframes, Koni oranges front and rear, DBA discs front and rear, shrader performance rear seat delete, APSX D2 wideband, MPT happy customer.

Don't thank vets and active duty on this day. Thank the families of the fallen for their loved ones sacrifice.

You can thank all us vets on Veterans Day

Feel free to thank active duty men & women on armed forces day.
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 09:09 AM   #12
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post

Don't thank vets and active duty on this day. Thank the families of the fallen for their loved ones sacrifice.

As a currently active duty service member/veteran I agree with above. Memorial Day is for the fallen. Veteran's Day is for Vets and Armed Forces day is for those currently serving. Please do not thank the living on Memorial day.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 02:21 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
As a currently active duty service member/veteran I agree with above. Memorial Day is for the fallen. Veteran's Day is for Vets and Armed Forces day is for those currently serving. Please do not thank the living on Memorial day.
We were always told "Memorial day is for the dead. You aren't dead. So shut it. Veterans day is for those that are no longer in service. You are still under oath. So shut it." Never got to enjoy the holidays. I do agree with Scotty, don't thank the living on Memorial Day, thank the dead. However I would never correct any of you to your face. Your well wishes have good intentions and it'd be rude to correct you.

HOOAH! 10 years of service and 80% disability. I'd do it all over again.
Old 05-31-2016, 04:47 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Memorial Day is for the fallen. That should not stop anyone from appreciating those that are still with us. I see Memorial day as a day to remember and salute the fallen, and to thank those willing to offer the sacrifice if needed.

Old 05-31-2016, 04:51 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post

This is true.

Sadly, America has forgotten why we celebrate or honor any holiday. For most it's an extra day off of work and an excuse to drink a little more.

Old 06-01-2016, 05:45 AM   #16
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvv View Post
Memorial Day is for the fallen. That should not stop anyone from appreciating those that are still with us. I see Memorial day as a day to remember and salute the fallen, and to thank those willing to offer the sacrifice if needed.

My intent.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar