My airbag recall is "done" - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-14-2016, 08:25 AM   #1
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
My airbag recall is "done"

My appointment was for 8:am and I got to my dealer at 7:30,
They checked me in and I went into the dealer restaurant for breakfast.
They do have a great restaurant,
Cheese Omelet, Sausage, White buttered toast, Coffee for $5.25 cooked fresh and perfect.
My car was done before my breakfast was all gone, It was done before 8 clock.
My guy was telling me that they have a guy that only does nothing but the airbag recalls on all of the cars and nothing else.
I was worried for nothing. My Mustang is fine and it is all over.
No scratches, No rattles, All of my buttons on the steering wheel work and I'm a happy guy again.
Ronnie
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Red Ryder at flea MarketDPP_083.JPG
Views:	46
Size:	1.90 MB
ID:	202473  
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2016, 09:27 AM   #2
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Kentucky
See doesn't take long at all.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 09:38 AM   #3
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Hey Recon,
I wasn't even done with my breakfast yet and it was done.
What was good was the person that did it, probably did so many ,They are experts at it by now.
I don't know if it was a guy or girl but as long as they knew what they were doing it was OK with me.
Ronnie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2016, 10:15 AM   #4
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Kentucky
My airbag recall is "done"

Likewise for me. Guy that did mine did all the recalls.
Now I have both of mine needing the passenger air bag. Interestingly my Roush doesn't have the steering wheel air bag recall.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 12:17 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Got the letter in the mail - indicating that they have parts ready and that they are ready for my stang - called them up to set up an appointment and they advised that they DO NOT have the parts....then why the hell is this the third letter I've received for this to be fixed just to be shot down...I asked.

Well sir they are just sending letters out for the recall....this is nothing new I told her....this has been going on for almost 2 years now...well sir we will call you directly when we have the parts...

2012 101a Mustang V6 M/T 6-Speed
3.7Muscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 02:44 AM   #6
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
Hey Recon,
I wasn't even done with my breakfast yet and it was done.
What was good was the person that did it, probably did so many ,They are experts at it by now.
I don't know if it was a guy or girl but as long as they knew what they were doing it was OK with me.
Ronnie
How were the donuts?
Old 06-15-2016, 08:07 AM   #7
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Cheese Omelet
Sausage
White Toast
Coffee
All good and ate while I waited.
Car was done before I was.
Ronnie
Old 06-15-2016, 08:16 AM   #8
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
Cheese Omelet
Sausage
White Toast
Coffee
All good and ate while I waited.
Car was done before I was.
Ronnie
Yum! Your dealer has a better customer service waiting area then mine.
Old 06-15-2016, 08:33 AM   #9
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Have you ever been over to Gary Yeomans Ford at the Daytona Auto Mall?
It is a huge complex that has many dealerships along a private road.
They just opened a Mini Cooper dealer there but I'm not allowed to even stop in there to look.
Shari say's I would get weak and buy one. ( She knows how much I like a Mini)
One of my old Harley friends runs the restaurant there and puts out great affordable food.
This dealer even has a showroom for custom aftermarket parts to add to your car or truck.
I was looking at the side louvers there from Silver Horse racing but just don't have the $$$$ right now. (Probably will never have)
The Quick Lube is in a separate building and I get my oil changed there when needed. I have one guy I always ask for and he does a thorough job of checking everything on my Mustang.
I have never heard of one single person complain about this dealer and most of my friends bought their cars there.
My Daytona Mustang club meets there the first Tuesday of every month upstairs in a conference room. Meeting is open to all that want to show up. 7M
Old 06-16-2016, 03:12 AM   #10
Admin

Supporter
Admin

When my wife drove BMW's, they too took good care of her. During service visits, they had chiefs that cooked omelets, foo foo coffee, the works. I guess that's why she paid so much for the car. Great vehicles, until the warranty is up.

I can't understand how those "auto malls" make money; so much inventory on the lot. I never see more then a handful of folks there looking at any given time.
Old 06-16-2016, 06:34 AM   #11
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

They sell on line too.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar