Kerry Pulled a Clinton - Played with an intern!!!!! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-12-2004, 11:29 AM   #1
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Hampshire
Kerry Pulled a Clinton - Played with an intern!!!!!

CAMPAIGN DRAMA ROCKS DEMOCRATS: KERRY FIGHTS OFF MEDIA PROBE OF RECENT ALLEGED INFIDELITY, RIVALS PREDICT RUIN

**World Exclusive**
**Must Credit the DRUDGE REPORT**

A frantic behind-the-scenes drama is unfolding around Sen. John Kerry and his quest to lockup the Democratic nomination for president, the DRUDGE REPORT can reveal.

Intrigue surrounds a woman who recently fled the country, reportedly at the prodding of Kerry, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

A serious investigation of the woman and the nature of her relationship with Sen. John Kerry has been underway at TIME magazine, ABC NEWS, the WASHINGTON POST, THE HILL and the ASSOCIATED PRESS, where the woman in question once worked.

MORE

A close friend of the woman first approached a reporter late last year claiming fantastic stories -- stories that now threaten to turn the race for the presidency on its head!

In an off-the-record conversation with a dozen reporters earlier this week, General Wesley Clark plainly stated: "Kerry will implode over an intern issue." [Three reporters in attendance confirm Clark made the startling comments.]

The Kerry commotion is why Howard Dean has turned increasingly aggressive against Kerry in recent days, and is the key reason why Dean reversed his decision not to drop out of the race after Wisconsin, top campaign sources tell the DRUDGE REPORT.
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2004, 12:00 PM   #2
Regular

Region: Tennessee
can you link me to this????

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 12:18 PM   #3
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy

www.drudgereport.com
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2004, 12:21 PM   #4
Regular

i hope that turns out to be true and it de rails him. Howard Dean doesnt have a chance if he runs against bush

Reddit
Old 02-12-2004, 12:23 PM   #5
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy

Yeah baby!!!

you can already hear it.. "A vast Right-Wing conspiracy"
Old 02-12-2004, 02:04 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas

Those of us old enough to know who the girl in the foreground with the orange shirt is ought to read up on her connections to John Kerry.

For the rest of us, she's "Hanoi Jane" Fonda.

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.
Ponycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 02:07 PM   #7
Regular

John Kerry is to close of friends with Ted Keneddy.

Las tthing we need is a Keneddy wannabe holding the presidency

Reddit
Old 02-12-2004, 03:41 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
I wonder if the economy would turn around with a conspiracy like that, it worked for clinton
Old 02-12-2004, 06:42 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
The Drudge Report has a great track record. The democrats will find some way to spin it, though.
Laser02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 07:14 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Ever wonder why John F. Kerry has hte same initials as John F. Kennedy? He wasn't born with those initials.

Steve

Quote:
Holy crap he's right.
Old 02-12-2004, 07:43 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponycarman
Ever wonder why John F. Kerry has hte same initials as John F. Kennedy? He wasn't born with those initials.

Steve

Are you serious?

It's like that one movie. With the black comedian. In the early 90s. You know what I'm talking about. :
Old 02-12-2004, 08:09 PM   #12
Regular

oh great he is friend with ted kennedy and now his initials are JFK....

Looks like that guy might be right baout a civil war startting in 2004

If Kerry is elected we are screwed lol.

John F. Kennedy almost had cuba firing nukes at us....... wonder what this JFK will do lol

Reddit
Old 02-13-2004, 12:40 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent

John F. Kennedy almost had cuba firing nukes at us.......
The missiles weren't Cuba's to fire; Soviet troops were at the controls. Do note, tho, if Kennedy had let the missile stay on Cuba, they'd still be there, with Castro on the controls.
Old 02-13-2004, 03:03 AM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
^^^ ah so true. that would suck. thank you john titor for ruining a perfectly good suprising civil war/WW3 but now i know the ending HAHAHA. jk. everyone vote me for president, well kill everyone b4 they have a chance hahaha then if you dont listen to me under my rule you will become my sex *****

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 08:37 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to Horse Send a message via Yahoo to Horse
anybody would be better the bush. He's a HUGE screwup.
4.2L , CAI, BBK 65MM throttle body, 30lb injectors, SSM ported intakes, FLEX 1/2" spacer, RPM big valve heads, Comp roller rockers and cam, ASP-underdrive pulley, GT rear swaybar, & Quad Shocks, Full MM Coilover conversion, 17" Grey Torque Thrust wheels, FMS Aluminum driveshaft 8.8 rear w/ 3.73 gears, Tri-Ax Shorthrow shifter & SPEC stage II clutch w/ aluminum flywheel
Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 09:01 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

What exactly did Bush screw up?
Old 02-13-2004, 11:41 AM   #17
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laser02
What exactly did Bush screw up?
the only thing they can have on him is the womd which he was relying on the cia for intelligence. Just face it guys you got nothing on him. Your taking cheap shots at him like if he really served his 4 years.

I mean my god you all agree that Sadaam should not be in power yet there are always buts with democrats. he should not be in power but.....

Reddit
Old 02-13-2004, 06:07 PM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark
tell that to all the soldiers in iraq that had their combat pay and health coverage cut in half

:
Old 02-13-2004, 10:58 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
And also mention it to the families that lost there loved ones that were fighting for our freedom aswell, we should have had sadaam and khadaffi<sp> years ago, but the old farts in office would hear of it...I am glad that bush had the balls to take charge, no way in hell Gore would have done anything besides wanna have a damn tea party and see if sadaam might help him mend a fence...
Old 02-13-2004, 11:25 PM   #20
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkling
tell that to all the soldiers in iraq that had their combat pay and health coverage cut in half

:
I dont hear them complaining about any cuts??? Just you

Show me where you say they have their health care and pay amount cut

Reddit
Old 02-13-2004, 11:29 PM   #21
Regular

Base pay
(Section 601 of the Defense Authorization Act)

As expected, Congress has approved, without change, the base pay increases proposed by the Bush Administration. This means that all service members will receive a minimum base pay raise of 4.1 percent. Some members (mostly mid-level officers and mid-to-senior level NCOs) will receive an even greater "targeted" raise, ranging from 5 percent to 9.5 percent. This means the so-called "pay-gap" between average military wages and average civilian wages will shrink from 7.5 to 6.5 percent. Additionally, the act requires that minimum pay-raises in the future (until at least 2006) be above the average wage-increases for civilian jobs.

hmmm doesnt look like cuts to me....

Reddit
Old 02-13-2004, 11:44 PM   #22
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: North Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Rick0636 Send a message via Yahoo to Rick0636
Another thing that Democrats always seem to forget is that Presidents cannot pass laws, only the Senate and the House of Representatives can do that. The executive branch is in the business of running the government, not passing laws, they can propose only, they can't make laws.
Rick Kilpatrick, AAS Automotive Systems Tech, Alamance Community College, Class of 99. 06 5 speed manual Mustang with Pony pkg : GT Mac Mufflers, true duals with one custom pipe. 2.5" system. GT bumper cover, all installed March 7&8 2006. AFE Stage 1 CAI, Motoblue Underdrive pulley, GT aluminum shifter knob, honeycomb rear blackout panel,and dash kit installed. Roush hood scoop and side window louvers installed. SS taillight trim has been installed, new alum. GT steering wheel installed.
Rick0636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 11:56 PM   #23
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
Go bush, but bring our boys(and girls) home. they dont need to fight over there, lets just take there oil so my gas is not 1.90 a gal to much longer. (yeah i am greedy but i am in a town with all rich people and None of them know anything about hard work. only paper pushers. :usa: :usa: :thumb2:
Old 02-15-2004, 06:07 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

My son in law is in the 1st Cav, fixing to go to Iraq as we speak, so to speak. His medical benefits have not been cut. All active duty military get full coverage from military medical facilities. It was that way when I was in, 83-93, it was that way when my Dad was in, 62-66, it was that when my great uncle was in , 40-44, it was that way when my great grandfather was in, 1898-1928, and is still that way.

My daughter, his wife, has the same coverage give or take a few dollars for the deductible, that my children had when I was in, my wife was also active duty so she had that medical instead of dependants care. As for pay, his salary is substantially closer to comparible civilian pay than mine ever was and even more so than my Dad's was.

So before you spout off about something have your facts correct. Because those who know the facts will quickly point out you are wrong. Some of us won't be nice about it either, and for your information, this is me being as nice as I get.

Steve

Quote:
Holy crap he's right.
Old 02-15-2004, 07:42 PM   #25
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: North Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Rick0636 Send a message via Yahoo to Rick0636
I personally do think that we are losing too many of our people in Iraq in a war that we are supposed to have already won. I think we need to speed up the process as much as we can and turn the country back over to its people and let them take care of it, we have lost enough soldiers and marines and sailors and airmen already, its time to get out as soon as is possible within reason militarily and politcally. We did not go in there to take the place over permanently, and we shouldn't be trying to hold it indefinitely. This from a 100% service connected disabled Air Force Veteran. Served Feb 12 70--Apr 23 73.
Rick Kilpatrick, AAS Automotive Systems Tech, Alamance Community College, Class of 99. 06 5 speed manual Mustang with Pony pkg : GT Mac Mufflers, true duals with one custom pipe. 2.5" system. GT bumper cover, all installed March 7&8 2006. AFE Stage 1 CAI, Motoblue Underdrive pulley, GT aluminum shifter knob, honeycomb rear blackout panel,and dash kit installed. Roush hood scoop and side window louvers installed. SS taillight trim has been installed, new alum. GT steering wheel installed.
Rick0636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 07:49 PM   #26
Regular

we are not going to leave the country so that another sadaam can take power.

Reddit
Old 02-15-2004, 07:53 PM   #27
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
Quote:
uh i have a cousin that just got back and a kid i know that graduated a couple years ago came back during christmas for a couple weeks and came to talk to people at our school...they dont complain... also the ones ive talked to agree with bush totally theyve seen first hand how hard saddam was on the people he basically brainwashed them.... all in all bush is a good pres
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar