some peoples kids.............. - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-25-2004, 07:34 AM   #36
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to MusclesFromBrussels
Obtained from MT June, 19940-60:

1/4 Mile:

1/4 Speed:

Sounds like u got one hell of a speed demon there!! That 7.4 0-60 is just smokin!!! Even with ur "custom" Catback which gives u maybe 3hp. Gets some REAL mods and then maybe u could make out my Srt4 emblem on the back Course it wont matter cuz my car i mod every month since i got the thing. I make the money to afford stuff like that But of course u smoke cobras with spray huh .
MusclesFromBrussels is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2004, 07:44 AM   #37
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
hey, i think theres a "my car is better than yours" thread..

oh wait, yes, yes there is. And here's the link!
http://www.mustang-forums.com/forums...ead.php?t=7260
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2004, 07:48 AM   #38
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by MusclesFromBrussels
musta been a horendous driver then. Even the 94 cobras r good for 14 seconds or so and on spray i dunno what he did musta missed a gear or something lol.
There was no 94 Cobra R but there was a 95 Cobra R and it was fairly impressive

Performance*
0-60 5.2 seconds
Top speed 152 mph
1/4 mile 13.8 seconds @ 102 mph
Skidpad 0.96 g
Braking, 60 - 0 109 ft.
* Motor Trend, April 1995

I would bet that a 95 Cobra R with a 100 shot spray would definately be knocking on the door of 12 sec

Old 06-25-2004, 06:14 PM   #39
Road Trip!

i meant R as in are corey LOL u old geezer.
Old 06-25-2004, 06:35 PM   #40
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
Quote:
Obtained from MT June, 19940-60:

1/4 Mile:

1/4 Speed:

Sounds like u got one hell of a speed demon there!! That 7.4 0-60 is just smokin!!! Even with ur "custom" Catback which gives u maybe 3hp. Gets some REAL mods and then maybe u could make out my Srt4 emblem on the back Course it wont matter cuz my car i mod every month since i got the thing. I make the money to afford stuff like that But of course u smoke cobras with spray huh .
umm, whos track time is that anyways? and shows how much you know about exhausts, sure it may make 3hp, but it allows the turbo so spool alot faster than it used to stock. add a intake and a BOV that can actually hold more than 10lbs of boost, and its a whole hell of a lot faster than the stock 15.3. and by the way, i did a 15.7 my first run, then a 15.3 my second. only did two runs cause it started to rain and we had to leave the track. and i had the car like 2 weeks and its my first manual. id like to see you run your srt4 after having it 2 weeks at the track stock. then well talk. dyno power means jack **** if you cant drive it.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2004, 06:43 PM   #41
Road Trip!

I dont even need track practice to beat that pos. I dont know what ur problem is but u keep attacking me. Jealousy i guess. But i could give a **** really. Judging by the fact uve done **** speed wise and all ricer visual mods and ur comments on the board ur the one who is ignorant to turbo cars. Just like a MBC is the same as a EBC huh? And the fact that boost spike can be fixed by a 02 housing and exhaust too? LMAO. Your starting to sound just like ur Race Stories....a joke. You will never get that eclipse anywhere near my car because A. Its a better car. B. Im smarter and C. I make more mod money. You used to be a cool dude but i guess the fact that ur tuner is obsolete on this board to my "neon" u decided to be a smart ***.
Old 06-25-2004, 06:55 PM   #42
Road Trip!

oh and another thing i asked a buddy of mine who drives a GSX ( a real eclipse) He said the GST's have 210Bhp and 214ft lbs. So with that cheap muffler shop catback u got ur prb at 212fwhp and 214ft lbs in a 3100 lb car. So u figure ur at 180whp and 183wtq IF ur really lucky. So stock i put down around 55 more Hp and 70 more TQ LOL. Lets not forget i was stock too at that time to. Dont use ricer talk and math to someone who actually knows something.
Old 06-25-2004, 07:13 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
hey, i think theres a "my car is better than yours" thread..

oh wait, yes, yes there is. And here's the link!
http://www.mustang-forums.com/forums...ead.php?t=7260
you two guys are the reason white stang made this thread
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2004, 07:15 PM   #44
Legacy Member
Legacy

see there you go again. just as before you get this big ego and youre neon is the ****. you got the same way about 6 months ago when you first got the car, all of a sudden everyone else was slow and insignificant. we cant all be as lucky as you to make all this money and not have bills to pay and live at home. sure i live at home too, but i pay rent and work and go to school, i spend money on other things than my car. we cant all be as lucky as you. some of us have other things to worry about than reaching 12's on a car that was made to get groceries. if i spent as much money as you did for your car on my eclipse, you would never see me again. lets see, my car=7,500, your car=20,000. my insurance=60, yours prolly 200 cause you gotta full coverage for financing it. so minus the 7500 from 20,000 and you get 12500. if i spent the difference on mods holy freaking christ. id prolly kill myself.

and i have ricer mods how? guages are now rice? cant help if id rather put my money into a REAL boost guage rather than the one that isnt even real, the computer only thinks thats how much boost youre running. and exhaust is rice? well youre the one with dual exhaust on a 4 banger.*cough*rice*cough*. 18's are now rice. shyt then count 80% of the cars out there with aftermarket rims rice now, even if theyre trucks or domestics or such. youre the one whos signature shows a neon with a roof scoop.

and youre mods are.......
short throw
"short ram" intake(prolly just the filter and a little pipe, nothing special, prolly ebay style)
mopar BOV plate
boost controller
agp wastegate

compared to my
B&M short throw
K&N intake
Greddy Type S BOV
Actual 3" Catback with apexi N1 Muffler

the only thing you have over me is a wastegate and a boost controller. ooh. got me scurred, watch out. lemme go get a boost controller and a 16G turbo and then well see what happens. cause i have so much money i have nothing to do with it but mod a neon. and stfu you have a neon. 4 doors. same neon taillights. same neon headlights. same neon chassis. same neon inside. no point in getting around it, just cause dodge didnt put "Neon SRT4" in the badging doesnt mean its not a neon. thats like saying a evo isnt a lancer. it sure is. or a STi isnt a WRX and not a Impreza. it sure is.

and if you read through the whole pther thread, we found that the "cobra" i raced wasnt even a cobra, just a 4.6 GT with the cobra body kit. but even on spray the older 4.6 are something not to be messed with.

and showing how stupid you are(and youre freind), the only difference a GST and a GSX have are the GSX is awd. and the GSX drawback is after it builds up some speed, the drivetrain loss is about 25%, compared to 15% on a fwd. dont try to even act like youre a mr knowitall. go here www.dsmtuners.com and read up. matter of fact, register and try to talk like you know whats up. spit your srt4 crap there and youll get eaten alive. if dodge did one good thing it was make the turbo neon. they shouldve only made them limited so these little knowitall kids couldnt get ahold of them. now theyre running around shouting "turbo this" and "boost that". thinking theyre top of the world in their neons. modding a neon, now thats rice.

Old 06-25-2004, 07:17 PM   #45
Legacy Member
Legacy

hey i started this thread anyways, i will allow me and mussels to say whatever we like in it. that other thread got crowded anyways.

Old 06-25-2004, 07:25 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

no reason to get angry
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2004, 07:28 PM   #47
Road Trip!

So in a nut shell. I have mods that actually give power. And my friend was right about the HP and tq numbers of the GST and u gave ridiculous claims of the power u put down. AKA rice quotes. I know a couple guys with eclipses that would own me and i like and respect them. Im sorry that i busted my *** to get a good job bought a brand new car that i like and can pay cash with multiple mods a month. I pay outrageous credit card and school loan bills a month and i could still get my own place whenever i want i would rather get my number 1 hobby complete b4 i choose too. As far as being cocky about my srt4. Ur the one who started making the lil smart *** remarks that turned into flat out insults because ur jealous of me. I dunno how many times i made good comments about ur car until finally i got fed up with it and made u look like a tool. Maybe instead of talking trash to everyone who has something better then u. You can apply urself and not have a stick up ur *** at the ppl who actually do. As far as calling my friend stupid i should have video of his car going down Dragway 42 either thurs or friday and ill be happy to show u what a real eclipse gear head can do to a car. Not one that thinks u can get 20hp and 25ft lbs on a stock boosted eclipse with a bottleneck catback. U have had that car for how long now? Lets see i bought mine Feb 1st and there have really only been 3 months of actuall good modding weather
Old 06-25-2004, 07:31 PM   #48
Legacy Member
Legacy

OK from this point on we will all be decent or I will put this Thread DOWN

OK everyone!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2004, 07:32 PM   #49
Road Trip!

Im tryin to be nice to everyone corey i really am.
Old 06-25-2004, 07:50 PM   #50
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
yep. I have a thread specifically for this purpose.

Thx 232stang.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2004, 10:27 PM   #51
Dom
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Send a message via AIM to Dom
forget takin it to the track.

take it to the message board.
Old 06-25-2004, 11:00 PM   #52
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusclesFromBrussels
Im tryin to be nice to everyone corey i really am.
I was not referring to you

It was an "AT LARGE" message to everyone not to elevate this to a personal level

WE SHALL BE DECENT!!!!k:
Old 06-25-2004, 11:20 PM   #53
Road Trip!

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci
Quote:
As far as being cocky about my srt4. Ur the one who started making the lil smart *** remarks that turned into flat out insults because ur jealous of me.
dude, i like you an all, but you are being cocky with your car, im not trying to insult you, but calm down, yeah, we know the car is pretty fast from the factory, but no need to start calling someone elses car a POS and all that BS

hell, even with my dodge, which would have outran your stang, you would keep saying "i wouldnt race that ugly POS"

just chill out bro, and both y'all got some learning to do before you argue about turbo cars
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2004, 11:42 PM   #54
Regular

Region: Tennessee
No one on this board is jealous of you Steve. I dont care that you drive a Srt-4. Personally I find them to be ugly myself.

Do you see me going around putting down your car? When you make smart *** remarks about 94-98 V6 Mustangs being slow and people are "dumb" for buying them do you see me talking bad about yours.

I dont do it because its not cool. We buy cars we like.

I'm glad you like yours. Its got 240hp to the wheels. Congrats. Its a turbocharged 4cyl... with 240 whp..... while you have Naturally Aspirated GT's with 220 to the wheels....

I'm only saying this because you are annyoing the **** out of us all. You come to a Mustang Forum and talk **** about our cars. You tell people they are jealous of you. I mean dude wake up. We dont care.

Whatever this thread is closed. Anymore threads like this will be closed. If you keep this up I cant see you posting on this site anymore. All you do is cause problems.

I dont want to do this. This is my site. I dont like telling people they cant come to it.

Your really annoying me and everyone else.

PM me if you want to talk about it further or im me. It doesnt matter.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar