some peoples kids.............. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-28-2004, 11:13 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
some peoples kids..............

some more kills i did last night.

older body style cobra- red with cobra R's, nice *** exhaust and an intake(i could hear it suck). pulls next to me, im just talking to my buddy who is next to me in his teg, and his eyes just open wide. he goes "look" and i look over and 2 black dudes just staring me down. so i roll down my window. "whats up" i say. they go "what you running?" i just say" what do you think" and rev and get a nice psst from the bov(greddy). he goes "nice, wanna put 2 g's down?" i was like"right if i had 2g's itd be in a bigger turbo and i wouldnt even be talking to you, lets go for the hell of it,youll spank me, your a v8" he goes "not just a v8, a cobra" and revs it. my buddy is like "dude youre gonna get owned" but i dont listen to him. so i revv it up to 3.5k rpm to stage, cobra takes the bait and revs his. lite turns green, i drop and get throttle happy and spin hard, he flies off the line. i say "F this" and slow down. he slows and lets me catch up. "nice smoke show, wanna go from a roll?" now im just like so i drop to 2nd at about 3k and hear him drop, he goes for it and i follow. he gets about 1/2 a car ahead and im right with him. he shifts to 3rd before me and i get even. i shift 3rd and he pulls ever slightly till im at his rear bumper. he shifts 4th. i stay in 3rd(at about 5k right now) and i take 3rd all the way till 7 at which point i am once again even. i shut down at 90mph. so we coast to the next stop. they are complete ********. he goes" haha little 4 banger cant keep up with the big V8" i was like "wtf you payed prolly 12G's for your car, and like 200 bucks a month in insurance, and here i only payed 7 for mine and 60 a month for insurance. plus i have half the amount of cylinders and displacement and i stayed even with you? and you say you won" and i rolled up my window. they continue to talk crap. as we slowly take off again i see a car coming up fast through traffic so i quickly turn off and hide behind a gas station. undercover cop. pulled ofer the ahole in the cobra. so i merge back in and laugh as i drive by the cobra, who later had his car towed away. stupid sore loser.

99+ GT the girl i was with knew the guy from hs. hes another cocky one. wouldnt even give me the time of day, till he got stuck behind a slo minivan. then i let him get behind me, passed the van and he tried to get in front of me. i drop to 3rd and as i spool hes right next to me. i pull a 1/2 car at 5k and he had to shift, and i take it all the way to 7k at 3rd gear and im 1 car ahead of him. he does the riceboy drive by. wow im just ****tin my pants now. gt and a cobra. all taken. and basically stock.

now in no means am i putting down mustangs or such( i still love the 99+ and will be my next car if i had it my way) but i cannot believe this. i think the 99+ GT's run like a 14.4 and the older cobras run like a 14.4 too? i guess im pretty close than. but id never have a chance from a dig. all turbo power going to 1 wheel is not gonna help win any launches. but from a roll its better than awd due to less drivetrain loss they have at the higher rpm's.

its wierd though, after i got my boost guage, i was talking to another guy who has a gst. i told him my guage peaks at 15lbs of boost and then drops to 10 at about 5k rpm. he was like WTF his only peaks at 10 and drops to 7 and he has more stuff done (ic piping, tubular headers and headerback system). so maybe its possible the chick before me liked boost and put a manual boost controller thati cant find or something. well see in the next coming weeks when i go buy crazy again.

the rest of you post your weekend stories. i wanna ahear some good ones

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-29-2004, 01:42 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Send a message via AIM to Klamdogg06
undercover cops cant pull u over, i read it in a book
Old 02-29-2004, 09:18 AM   #3
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
i thought that too, cuz there could be a problem of it not really being a cop...

sweet stories though, not tryin to tear ur story up.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-29-2004, 10:12 AM   #4
Regular

Region: Tennessee
they can pull you over in alabama i know that for sure. I was driving to atlanta a year ago and on I-565 3 undercover cop cars just popped out from nowhere and started pulling people over beside me... I got by somehow

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 12:01 PM   #5
I liek gramer
Legacy

well damn that does suck. now that i think about it, i got pulled over by what might be considered undercover. the cop was in a truck w/ no lights on top, they were on his dash. I think the truck did have the police lettering on the sides though, but that doesnt help much to tell you they are a cop when they're tailgating you...
Old 02-29-2004, 09:07 PM   #6
Regular

These cops where in black vic's with dash lights. scurred me to death

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 11:51 PM   #7
Dom
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Dom
Quote:
scurred me to death
Really that scares me too.
Old 03-01-2004, 05:03 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Cops in my town sieze cars from drug dealers...I saw someone get pulled over by a Z71 with big mud tires the other day. They stuck a blue light on the dash and went at it lol. I have to start watching out better...I know the cops but they dont' all know my car yet.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 05:42 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to tire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klamdogg06
wrong, but most likely they won't unless you're running over people GTA style.

"under cover" cops won't be seen by you. he means unmarked i bet, and they are just like normal squad cars, but in stealth mode.
tire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 08:47 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

a bit too F&F for my taste
Laser02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 10:12 PM   #11
I liek gramer
Legacy

unmarked cars are damn obvious here. They always have illegal tint, almost limo tint, CB antennas, police wheels, and sometimes a blue tag. Oh, and they never use parking spots. They park anywhere except a valid parking spot.
Old 03-01-2004, 10:15 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
When the 234 bypass was first opened near Manassas, I saw someone pulled over by an unmarked, hot pink camaro. Neither I nor the unlucky gentleman expected that one, methinks.
Old 03-01-2004, 10:36 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to ASSEMbler
They seize lots of cars by me , so they have some GREAT undercover cars.
I passed one car, and it had been pulled over by an Acura red/blues in the light wells. They have a civic, and an RX7. Completely blend in with the big wing crowd around here. They just take the seized cars and throw lights in them. The dealers are real observant, so they use NEXTELS and talkabouts.

I'll try to take a pic if I see it again. Imagine a car pulled over by a slammed black civic with chrome spinners... Some strange stuff.
Old 03-01-2004, 10:36 PM   #14
Dom
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Dom
Quote:
unmarked cars are damn obvious here. They always have illegal tint, almost limo tint, CB antennas, police wheels, and sometimes a blue tag. Oh, and they never use parking spots. They park anywhere except a valid parking spot.
Same here. They have like seven atennas on the car, black rims, and you can see the light on the dash board.
Old 03-02-2004, 11:03 AM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Ha, my cousin on the sheriff department drives a durango with the 5.9 and big mud tires on it...kinda confused me the first time he drove up. Nice maroon...No different tint, no antennas, he just uses his motorola hand held all the time. It works well though
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 02:03 AM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

Geez, I wanna catch the little rice rocket guys in my neighborhood in a fake tricked car lol

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 09:47 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Nice Kills. I enjoyed reading your kills all th etime there intresting

bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 07:51 PM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
haha at least u have real cops, theres a psycho down the street from me that bought an old cop car... put antennas on it,(its blue) and dresses in clothes kinda like cops and has a coplike hat (wannabee) and he pulls people over, then asks for drivers license then gives it back and drives off. Also the freak does this around halloween every year, hes stopped little kids while trick or treating and asks them stuff too....freak :lame:
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 03:02 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Send a message via AIM to Klamdogg06
why do they make police cruisers so damn obvious...big whit boats with big letters and numbers on the side. I mean if I wanted to pull people over at night i would make black police cars and the lights would be hidden inside and then when they pull some one over the lights would come out of the top. I hope that they wouldnt do any of my ideas that would suck. I have a pretty messed up mind as u can see
Klamdogg06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2004, 03:15 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
why do they make police cruisers so damn obvious...big whit boats with big letters and numbers on the side.
So that you know it's a cop.
Anyone can put revolving/flashing blue lights on a crown vic. In fact, there was a series of incidents in Northern Va where a guy posing as an unmarked cruiser pulled over women and raped them. Then there are people like Falconballer was talking about. I'd rather have cops that pull you over be obvious that they were cops.
Old 03-06-2004, 07:20 PM   #21
I liek gramer
Legacy

i think it is illegal to pull people over as a cop if you arent one... in fact, im positive its illegal. Impersonating a police officer, etc...

theres a really rich neighborhood near birmingham AL that has white cruisers where the lights are sorta convertible. When they arent on, they go back and sit on the top of the rear windshield, so its not visible from the front of the car. So no luck lookin in the rear view and seein the lights. When they turn on, they raise up to the top of the roof and you can see em. Weird stuff. I wouldnt want that in my city.
Old 03-06-2004, 07:37 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Hampshire
Send a message via AIM to Smokedya95stang
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDonkey
Quote:
why do they make police cruisers so damn obvious...big whit boats with big letters and numbers on the side.
So that you know it's a cop.
Anyone can put revolving/flashing blue lights on a crown vic. In fact, there was a series of incidents in Northern Va where a guy posing as an unmarked cruiser pulled over women and raped them. Then there are people like Falconballer was talking about. I'd rather have cops that pull you over be obvious that they were cops.
true story,

That was also on law and order SUV heh.
Old 06-22-2004, 08:09 PM   #23
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to MusclesFromBrussels
u mean to tell me u kept up with a modded cobra in ur mid to high 15 second eclipse? Hmmmmmm..........................
MusclesFromBrussels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 09:20 PM   #24
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
Quote:
humm ok, First nice run... and 2nd, undercover cops can pull you over. here in my town, we have 2 Camaros (white and tan) both with out the badges on the sides, also NO Police letters any place with LED lights front and rear windows (cant see the front they flip down with visor) has one cell phone ant. tons of dark blue "slik top" Crown Vic's (P71) with same lights as Camrs, (they also have strobes and what not in the tails and headlights) 3 Explorers one marked (diff colors) a Surban (spelling?) (dark blue) with lights in windows and strobes, then our norm CV P71 with the light bars and what not.. cops with no light bar has to be in full police gear, marked sides only can just use his/her badge, and full marked can pull anyone over in street wear. (just FYI, cops i Indiana can pull anyone over in any town/city if they feel that the person in question will hurt someone or is a danger to him/her self or anyone else...)
Old 06-22-2004, 09:34 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

undercover cops can pull u over but u have the right to go pull over in an area that u feel is safe like a gas station or somthing
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 10:58 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

the "police interceptor" on the back of the vic's doesnt help them stay "unmarked"
Old 06-23-2004, 05:57 AM   #27
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
you most probably ran up on a 94-95 Cobra they are nothing special unless it is highly modded.

94-95 Cobra 240bhp 5.0 motor
96-98 Cobra 305bhp 4.6 4 cammer
99+ Cobra 320bhp 4.6 4 cammer improved heads and intakes
03+ Cobra 390bhp 4.6 4 cammer iron block and supercharged
Old 06-23-2004, 09:18 AM   #28
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon
haha at least u have real cops, theres a psycho down the street from me that bought an old cop car... put antennas on it,(its blue) and dresses in clothes kinda like cops and has a coplike hat (wannabee) and he pulls people over, then asks for drivers license then gives it back and drives off. Also the freak does this around halloween every year, hes stopped little kids while trick or treating and asks them stuff too....freak :lame:
This is very illegal..Impersonating a police officer is a felony, you should report this man to the authorities.... Police officers in unmarked or stealth vehicles can pull ypu over...Florida highway patrol has a Stealth vehicle program, they use muscle cars, they actually have a Red 2000/2001 Steeda. I've seen him on my way to work pulling people over on the highway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 09:00 PM   #29
Legacy Member
Legacy

holy thread ressurection batman.

and yes i kept with him. had he not sprayed i wouldve had him. but its cool i dont get mad when i lose, it just means time for more mods. give me a 75 shot and ill smear him all over the pavement.

Old 06-23-2004, 09:03 PM   #30
Road Trip!

musta been a horendous driver then. Even the 94 cobras r good for 14 seconds or so and on spray i dunno what he did musta missed a gear or something lol.
Old 06-23-2004, 09:04 PM   #31
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
you most probably ran up on a 94-95 Cobra they are nothing special unless it is highly modded.

94-95 Cobra 240bhp 5.0 motor
96-98 Cobra 305bhp 4.6 4 cammer
99+ Cobra 320bhp 4.6 4 cammer improved heads and intakes
03+ Cobra 390bhp 4.6 4 cammer iron block and supercharged

corey u forgot
03 + Cobra 390bhp 4.6 4 cammer iron block and supercharged and friggin a badass monster.
Old 06-23-2004, 09:15 PM   #32
Legacy Member
Legacy

well first run with him i crept like a bumper on him till the end of 3rd, which is when i shut down cause thats fast enough on city streets. then the road we were on goes into the country. so we both got on it from a 20+ roll and we were both dead even till about the time he hit 3rd, then he just started pulling ever so gently till i hit 4th and he was a car ahead and not gaining.

something like that, i couldnt believe it either. i havent seen him out there anymore, he prolly killed his engine, and his ahole freinds prolly got shot or something for being pricks.

Old 06-23-2004, 09:35 PM   #33
Road Trip!

wish he would come around here then id like to say i put 10 car lengths on a N20's cobra lol.
Old 06-25-2004, 02:10 AM   #34
Legacy Member
Legacy

when you gonna actually go to the track to get some real numbers?

saying you got 238hp and 246tq means not much, cause i got 225hp ad 240tq, you must be so much faster than me huh.

Old 06-25-2004, 07:27 AM   #35
Road Trip!

WHP my friend whp.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar