jarrod and kyles weekly adventure - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-23-2008, 04:52 PM   #1
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana
jarrod and kyles weekly adventure

this is me and kyle's online scrapbook of our weekend escapades. all the locals are invited to join us in our almost weekly nights out.

here are some from this weekend. we didnt have a digital camera but we will next weekend. so we had to improvise with my blackberry. newer, more high quality pics to come.

the girl next to kyle in the first pic was hustlin some old man into buying drinks, and she would bring them back to our table...it was pretty pimp, we had the girls and he was buying all the drinks, i think we both left spending like $14 each...
SimplyOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2008, 05:02 PM   #2
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Re: jarrod and kyles weekly adventure

You go girl!

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 07:36 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California

thats a sweet deal, haha

95 GT- Sold
09 Hyundai Elantra Touring-new ride.
Looking for the next project car now
Scut95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2008, 07:59 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

sounds like a good night to me

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 08:05 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

Eh... the girls looked kinda fuzzy to me.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 08:19 PM   #6
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
thats probably a result of the pictures being taken in a dark *** club with my blackberry while i was blitzed on redbull and vodka with jager shots.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:27 PM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to 05RedDevil

I think you may be my hero
Old 09-23-2008, 08:42 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
they looked fuzzy to me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05RedDevil View Post
they had 2 fine ones come up to our table about 15min before jarrod brought those over. the 2 that just walked up to our table grabbed me and felt me up, well mainly just on my stomach, then the sober one proceeded to grind on me during the next song

b/c of this, jarrod is hitting the weights pretty hard too
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 08:55 PM   #9
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

So, you had a few girls sit with you in a club....how many of these ended up going home with you?
Old 09-23-2008, 09:06 PM   #10
Road Trip!

actually, none this weekend but we both scored 2 weekends ago...dude we had more than some girls, ask kyle... i was talking to every fine *** girl in there and only got shot down once and it was from a playboy quality blonde chick, i knew i would get turned down but it was so worth it....

yea, i been working out a **** load and dieting, those two girls came all the way across the bar to feel his stomach and one was trying to take him home for naughty time but the drunk one wasnt having it...i find that they dont come home with us the first night, then they ****ing stalk me on myspace then want to do the nasty after they know some info on me,almost every girl we talk to has stalked me on myspace.>>>kyle dont comment to that, i know what you are thinking

fwiw,this thread was not my idea, kyle did it under my name while he was here....sorry kyle! lmfao
Old 09-23-2008, 09:07 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

you know............uhh..........well................*lowers head* 0

its all good though, we've brought some home before.........cant win them all.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:09 PM   #12
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Ok, so you went to a meat market, browsed through several packages, and then went home with rosie and her 5 sisters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05RedDevil View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyOrange View Post
actually, none this weekend
There goes the hero status.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:10 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
fwiw,this thread was not my idea, kyle did it under my name while he was here....sorry kyle! lmfao

whatever dude, i just had the idea and influenced the thread........you did it to.

plus people (including myself) always post up when a car related event happens, this is no different, just with women instead of cars
Old 09-23-2008, 09:11 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
Ok, so you went to a meat market, browsed through several packages, and then went home with rosie and her 5 sisters.
and that ***** put out too

Quote:
There goes the hero status.

guess i gotta redeem myself then
Old 09-23-2008, 09:12 PM   #15
Road Trip!

meh, the married women in the pool was kinda hero status ....... i think me talkingto all of them kinda screwed us, imma pick one and stick with it, but im a sucker for an upgrade...
Old 09-23-2008, 09:14 PM   #16
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
whatever dude, i just had the idea and influenced the thread........you did it to.

plus people (including myself) always post up when a car related event happens, this is no different, just with women instead of cars
Actually, this thread is a lot different than a car event...this is more of a "Look, I went to a meat market to see what I Could catch this weekend...". Sometimes, you'll post up that you scored...others will be where you just went home to the wife and kid alone...

It kind of falls into a "Look at me...look at me" type of thread really for the sole purpose of your's and jarrod's entertainment because not many on here are really going to care about y'alls escapades every weekend.....which is why I moved it to underground.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:15 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
meh, the married women in the pool was kinda hero status ....... i think me talkingto all of them kinda screwed us, imma pick one and stick with it, but im a sucker for an upgrade...
it just improves our chances b/c at least a couple are bound to respond.......the more you talk to, the more responses you get, and then just pick from there. just like with jennifer and heather versus that asian and the stoner.........all 4 were at the table but we could only pick 2
Old 09-23-2008, 09:17 PM   #18
Road Trip!

Quote:
Actually, this thread is a lot different than a car event...this is more of a "Look, I went to a meat market to see what I Could catch this weekend...". Sometimes, you'll post up that you scored...others will be where you just went home to the wife and kid alone...

It kind of falls into a "Look at me...look at me" type of thread really for the sole purpose of your's and jarrod's entertainment because not many on here are really going to care about y'alls escapades every weekend.....which is why I moved it to underground.

see!!!! thats exactly what i said and he insisted on posting it, im selling out kyle....thats why i never posted about the pool incident i told you rob would reem you for it
Old 09-23-2008, 09:18 PM   #19
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
see!!!! thats exactly what i said and he insisted on posting it, im selling out kyle....thats why i never posted about the pool incident i told you rob would reem you for it
Yeah, and I'm sure it makes me seem like an *** and old, but the thread topic is pretty lame.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:20 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

ok, well then delete it...............i guess myspace and facebook are the only places that allow that.

i dont necessarily think its to the degree that rob is saying b/c its doesnt have to be just us, we openly invited anyone to come out and have a good time with us

but do whatever
Old 09-23-2008, 09:22 PM   #21
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

No, people are openly invited as long as it remains multiples of 2 so there is no "third wheel".

Then again, I've been to the texas club before and really don't see the big draw.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:23 PM   #22
Road Trip!

i dont think you seem like an old ***, i didnt want to come flaunt it,especially when i go home alone....you can delete it for all i care, i blame kyle lol i told him people would give him **** for it, thats why he put it under my name

sory kyle im not taking the heat for you lol
Old 09-23-2008, 09:25 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

dude, its not really "oh look how many *****es we can pull" we invited anyone to come b/c when me and jarrod go out, we have an awesome time, women are not, b/c we dont care, we go out and act an ***. and i know if more came out we would have even more fun

so whats if theres an odd number of people? you think when everyone else is going out they count how many people go out for an even number?
Old 09-23-2008, 09:25 PM   #24
Road Trip!

the third wheel is b/s, anybody really is welcome to come, i invited mikey for this past weekend and and i invited you and mikey on a few occasions when it was actually planned early.texas club is a blast with a bunch of fine women grinding on you acting stupid, if you are into that kind of thing, i like it there
Old 09-23-2008, 09:26 PM   #25
Road Trip!

but be forewarned we will act retarted and meet new people doing it, some people dont like to do that, i would love to have a bunch more people coming
Old 09-23-2008, 09:27 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
i dont think you seem like an old ***, i didnt want to come flaunt it,especially when i go home alone....you can delete it for all i care, i blame kyle lol i told him people would give him **** for it, thats why he put it under my name

sory kyle im not taking the heat for you lol

thats fine...........i've already made my point and think its valid and could care less if i catch **** over the internet.......oh no.

i guess the only acceptable "look at me" threads are "well, got the car nice and clean".......thats cool
Old 09-23-2008, 09:31 PM   #27
Road Trip!

dont get mad at me, im your freakin mechanic
Old 09-23-2008, 09:32 PM   #28
Road Trip!

dont be mad at me either rob
Old 09-23-2008, 09:33 PM   #29
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

I've been informed of the 3rd wheel concept several times by you Jarrod...

But, if I'm going to have some chick giving me a cock tease, then I'm going to at least have her do it naked...or at least mostly so. The grinding at the texas club isn't really the cock teasing I would be interested in.

But, I'm not looking to rain on y'alls parade, it's just this thread topic did kind of suck from the get go. If y'all want to keep it going, then by all means, keep it going. As long as it abides by the site rules, then it doesn't need to be locked/deleted.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:34 PM   #30
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
thats fine...........i've already made my point and think its valid and could care less if i catch **** over the internet.......oh no.

i guess the only acceptable "look at me" threads are "well, got the car nice and clean".......thats cool
Dude, it's a friggen car site...like, posting pics of your car is what one would expect to find.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:34 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

i'm not mad at anyone......and i honestly dont think rob is mad either, he just put his opinion in.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:36 PM   #32
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
i'm not mad at anyone......and i honestly dont think rob is mad either, he just put his opinion in.
Pretty much.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:38 PM   #33
Road Trip!

i will never tell anybody they cannot come if they wanted to, just some nights we decide to go alone, but other times we invite as many people as possible...there has been times when we could not take home girls because they had a third friend and they would not leave her....it was more of a joke than an actual rule
Old 09-23-2008, 09:40 PM   #34
Road Trip!

i rememmber when i told you that and it was just because we didnt want anybody going that night, sometimes when we have certain plans and backup plans, extra people dont fit into them, thats when they become the third wheel, but ill never be a dick and say no third wheel just because, i usually have a backup plan that just includes me and kyle.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:21 PM   #35
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama

I vote for gayest thread of the year.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar