crazy night of fun - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-14-2004, 07:08 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
crazy night of fun

w00t the forums are back on. good work sharum and brent, and all those who made it possible. looks great too.

ok well anyways, you all might remember my fun last weekend, where i kept up with a cobra, you can read this post to get refreshed on the story. well anyways, me and the dsm gang as well as other modded cars(civic, tegra, 00' red V6 stang, prelude) and this truck pulls next to me, starts revving the crap outta his engine. i look at him. the passenger yells "hey thats the eclipse that got smeared" i was like :, nobody talks shyt about my car, especially when its not true, in front of my crew. "hey wheres the cobra now buddy?" i yell back. "hes coming, come to safeway parking lot and well meet up" so we all meet there, theres like 30+ cars there waiting. im like shyt im in over my head. so we pull up. no cobra. the guy said hes coming but had some things to do. so we wait, check out some rides. well the cobra shows up. he talks his shyt, i talk mine. he wants to put 2g's down again. im like "dude we went over this last weekend, i race for fun, its a dam hobby, not a source of income" hes all "well put your cd player up, if you win, ill give you mine" lol. funny guy. my cd player costs about 800(pioneer DEH8400) to his sony circut city open box item 200$ one. so we get to car performance. "dude i got to admit though, youre clipse kept up pretty good for a 4" im like "yeah your passenger almost **** bricks when he was looking right into my car at 90" "you stock?" he says "eh, filter and catback, not enough to really call go fast mods, how about you? "stock engine, short throw" "coo coo, lets run them, bragging rights." we both agreed due to tremendous traction problems wed go from a 20 roll. so we all head out to a deserted road, but me and the cobra guy get throttle happy and end up just going balls to the wall on mchenry(the cruising street in my city). from about 25 till 60 hes right next to me, then he goes into 4th with a loud bark, im like : howd he chirp 4th, then his rear end is at my window. then i go 4th, i powershifted(held throttle while shifting, as to keep spool up) and i kinda got to his rear quarter window, then he starts to pull. we shut down at about 100. so we coast and continue driving till we get into the country roads. we all pull over. "nice ****ing run" i tell him. i aint gonna be a sore loser. "you can drive your car better now, i heard you bark 4th" "yeah, its all my torque" coo coo.

so we chill for a little bit, then the guy in the truck from earlier challenges me, from a stop. hmmm, this angeres me, he knows i cant grip. so i say Fk it, lets go. the flagger is his freind. as soon as the flag guy had us both lined up, he just dropped his hands, he didnt raise them in the air, he didnt do the "focus on me" thing, he just dropped them, so my launch was that of a person who had learnt manual 5 minutes ago, but i got pissed and punched it full force in 1st, hoping that some way i might grip in 1st, but no. i hit 2nd and the truck is already a car ahead of me. fking hell, dam flagger. so by 3rd im matching his speed. just as i start to creep up on his rear, he shuts down at 80. WTF. THIS IS NOT THE END!!!!!!!

good thing i had a buddy in the car with me. so we come back to the start, and everyones like "ooh shyt, you got served" WTF NO!!!!. i get out and ask "who the fk flagged it?" they point at this dude. i walk over to him and was like "wtf bro, you gonna learn how to fking stage a race right? whered you learn to flag, preschool?" so hes all like "fk you, deal with it, you lost, fair and square" im like whatever, fk these fools, cause hes their freind he fixes the race. so james tells the cobra guy how the truck shut down at 80 and we were hell apulling next to him, and how the guy is a bltch and didnt want to lose. so we chill for a bit. then we decide to go to the gas station and chill there.

on the way there, my cousin calls me. he was chilling with the others while i was racing(hes a non turbo eclipse, not worth even trying to race), he tells me that their whole crew is running nitrous. the cobra isnt a cobra, its a GT with the cobra body kit. hes running a 100 shot, the truck is a 350 running a 130 shot. so when we all stop at the gas station, im like "so whats this about you guys spraying? they all act puzzled like "no we wouldnt do that" "Fk you, thats why you wanted 2g's on it, cause youre a discrace to racing, youre all little *****es that trick others into losing their money.youre a discrace to racers around the world." "nah we wouldnt never do that" "Pop your hood" so the truck pops his hood, bam. right where you can see it, fuel pressure regulator, nitrous fittings up the wazoo, and a nice big pressure guage. so we continue to the cobra/GT cobra wannabe. hes smart, he has black fittings, to make it look stock, and his fpr guage is routed next to the strut tower. nice. so let the crap talking begin. they get ripped on bad. a gt with about 300+ HP can only get a carlength ahead of a next to stock eclipse. and a 350 chevy running the magic juice, while his freind cheates for him, can only hold me down till 80? im in my glory. im just like daaaaaaaaam you guys suck ***, just wait till i have my 16g, headers, 02 sensor housing and downpipe, and a real 15-18psi boost, im gonna smear them all over this city. hell, for ****s and giggles, maybe ill even add some laughing gas.

sorry for the long *** post, but i was very excited. i had to wait a few days to post this too, cause the forums were down. there were other things that happened, my cousins stock GS eclipse raced a b16 crx and whooped him bad. dont know by how much, but i was the finish line, and my cousin said he flew by me at 110, and then about 2 seconds later the crx drives by. thats owneage.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2004, 07:55 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Tennessee
Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark
BAJAJAJAJA @ nitrous bastid **** talkers

nice thread
Old 03-15-2004, 10:51 AM   #3
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
cliff notes plz

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2004, 11:15 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

lol in Act 3 stage 4..

nice story

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 04:43 AM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
cliff notes---

had a rematch vs what i thought was a real cobra. nope, a gt with the body kit, running nitrous. still with that setup i was still at his rear bumper before shutting down.

ran a chevy with a 350 running a 130 shot, race was fixed, his buddy fked up being the flag man, he launched hard and i sputtered off, was pulling hard in 3rd and he shut down at 80 as to not lose as i was about to fly by.

both cars have a-holes for drivers, they try to scam kiddies into wasting 2g's on a race they cant win, but they didnt get nothin this time, and i know their secret. come winter time and go fast mod time, they will be taken care of. i love cali.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar