This is a rant, about how low my ex is. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-15-2004, 08:56 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to BrooksPS
Angry This is a rant, about how low my ex is.

I hope rants are allowed here, its not Jerry Springer quality, but its pretty jacked up.

I could go on forever about her. Basically the straw that broke the camels back, or should I say cinderblock, was when I was in Cape May,NJ for 8 weeks going through coast guard recruit training. She didn't write me once, I wrote her many times though, I found the time.When I finally got a chance to call her b/w week 5/6, we had 10 minutes to call anyone we wanted to let them know about our orders. So I call her, what do I know shes not there, so I check her voice messages to find out shes been hanging out and drinking with some guy named Chase. I just don't think much of it, until next week when I had on base liberty for a few hours I call her to find out whats up. Keeping cool on the phone pretending I dont know shes been going out, I try to have normal convorsation. The first thing she says to me is not sorry I didn't write, or I miss you, I love you. Instead she has the nerve to say "you know we've been having to much sex". I just told her I hadn't had any in over a month and had no idea how she could have been having to much. She explained that the reason she couldn't write me was because she had been to busy studying. Well come to find out she dropped out of college the next week because she was going to fail out anyway.

Anyway I get home and basically sever ties with her, I had been cheated on twice over our 18 month relationship, niether of which incidents she remembered but had other people tell about them because it was the "alcohol" and the BS that I don't know what was going on, but can assume as the 18lbs I lost she gained most likely came from drinking. In my head I had to get rid of her or I was going to friggin snap.

So anyway she keeps trying to call and talk to me (now that I'm back at school, away from home in Mass) and I keep blowing her off. So tonight my buddy calls me and tells me that she set him up. She asked my buddy if he could pick up some beer for her and drop it off at work, being neutral in our situation to this point he did it for her, only when he got to work to drop off her beverages, he was jumped by 5 of her guy friends. After they tenderize him, he gets out of there and she calls him back to say the kids were going to beat him more.

I am at a crossroad right now. This is rediculous and is between me and her, not her, her sexual clientel and my friends. I don't want to say what I feel like doing to her pets, but I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks for reading the rant, BTW if you want to see pictures of her check here, mabey you've seen her in one of those girls gone wild videos. http://community.webshots.com/script...umID=101078379
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/8448/v6stangscom.jpg--2000 3.8L Lazer Red 5spd---Performance- Nitrous Express 75 Wet Shot, MAC Cold Air, Borla Dual Exhaust, ASP Underdrive Pulley, Jacobs Ignition/Wires, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter. *FMS Aluminum D/S*-Appearence- Razzi Full Body Kit, American Racing Rims.-Times--N/A-15.1@93mph--75Shot-14.2@101 - awful 60' times
BrooksPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2004, 09:09 PM   #2
Regular

Region: Tennessee
wow.... I dunno what to say

Link doesnt work btw.... it says I dont appear to be the owner

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 09:23 PM   #3
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
that is a bunch of bull. restraining order... lol

link doesnt work for me either, btw
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2004, 09:28 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Try this link, Ignore that BS at the top a bout being a lucky guy...

http://community.webshots.com/album/101078379FXOkYP
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/8448/v6stangscom.jpg--2000 3.8L Lazer Red 5spd---Performance- Nitrous Express 75 Wet Shot, MAC Cold Air, Borla Dual Exhaust, ASP Underdrive Pulley, Jacobs Ignition/Wires, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter. *FMS Aluminum D/S*-Appearence- Razzi Full Body Kit, American Racing Rims.-Times--N/A-15.1@93mph--75Shot-14.2@101 - awful 60' times
Old 03-15-2004, 09:30 PM   #5
I liek gramer
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
and u couldnt tell she was probably a whore?
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 09:32 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to tire
eminem said it best.. *****es they come they go... saturday through sunday monday, monday through sunday yo....

basically too much drama isn't worth it. it sounds unromantic and dumb, but it's the truth! try not to sweat it man, and go make some hot friends to hang out with.
tire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 09:33 PM   #7
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tire
eminem said it best.. *****es they come they go... saturday through sunday monday, monday through sunday yo....

basically too much drama isn't worth it. it sounds unromantic and dumb, but it's the truth! try not to sweat it man, and go make some hot friends to hang out with.
He speaks the truth

Reddit
Old 03-15-2004, 09:35 PM   #8
Regular

but she is hot none of the less... cant blame you for falling for that

Reddit
Old 03-15-2004, 09:57 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks, I would like to forget about it, but how do I go about doing that when she has her little redneck minons doing her handy work. I have a feeling that its not over. I wish it was, but to threaten my friends like this...
Old 03-15-2004, 10:16 PM   #10
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
restraining order

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 10:30 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
dang dude.
Old 03-15-2004, 10:32 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Hampshire
Send a message via AIM to Smokedya95stang
sorry man
Old 03-15-2004, 11:06 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Thumbs down

Love in general is a waste o time, there's too much stress and crap you gotta go through when you could make something of your youth and just fool around. You only really realize this once you've been torn outta a 4 year relationship and see what you've been missing lol

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 07:47 AM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark
restraining order

or a contract on her life
Old 03-16-2004, 08:02 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkling

or a contract on her life

LOL

I'm going home this weekend, there is alot of personal items I still need to bring up from home so we'll see what happens.
Old 03-16-2004, 05:40 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to LuvMyGT
Give her a Columbian Neck-tie!
LuvMyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 05:51 PM   #17

Send a message via AIM to 01mineralgrey6
lol
Old 03-16-2004, 06:06 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

thats lame.

If my ex ever did anything like that....Id probably be in jail or wanted by the po the next day.

1999 V6 5-speed
14.6 @ 95 w/ 2.22 60'
Wrecked
stangin99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar