Ask a question and I can answer it., I am OZ - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-18-2004, 08:33 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: New Hampshire
Posts: 386
Send a message via AIM to Smokedya95stang
ok ken's banned.
__________________
-Charles
Smokedya95stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-18-2004, 08:38 PM   #37
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Ken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: New Hampshire
Posts: 1,350
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 08:58 AM   #38
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Ken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: New Hampshire
Posts: 1,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by crabmeat
i read all of this.....and it makes me feel i just had a long conversation with my wife about fuel air relationship in an injected engine. tell me oh great OZ....am I going to die from this ???


Don't take life too seriously - You'll never make it out alive
__________________
Can't afford Mods? Go To College!
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-19-2004, 10:30 AM   #39
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,895
Send a message via AIM to Rellik Send a message via Yahoo to Rellik
Question:

What is the darkest beer, lauger and ale made on the planet Earth which are available to buy in the Connentinal United States?
Rellik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 10:42 AM   #40
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy
 
Zim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kansas City
Region: Missouri
Posts: 4,043
oz, how fast should i travel from kansas to colorado during my trip tommomrow if im driving a 2 1/2 ton suburban with 6 people in it? I want to get there safely, but quickly. TELL ME OH GREAT OZ!
__________________

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 10:46 AM   #41
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Ken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: New Hampshire
Posts: 1,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik
Question:

What is the darkest beer, lauger and ale made on the planet Earth which are available to buy in the Connentinal United States?


Clearly (no pun intended) the color of the beverage is a function of many factors, but the darkest can be assumed to be the beverage which passes the least light through it. So obviously the darkest beer, lauger and ale produced and available in the ConUS are the ones which attenuate the light the most as it passes through them.
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 10:46 AM   #42
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Ken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: New Hampshire
Posts: 1,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimStang
oz, how fast should i travel from kansas to colorado during my trip tommomrow if im driving a 2 1/2 ton suburban with 6 people in it? I want to get there safely, but quickly. TELL ME OH GREAT OZ!

the Speed limit.
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 10:55 AM   #43
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy
 
Zim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kansas City
Region: Missouri
Posts: 4,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
the Speed limit.

boo... i was thinkin more around 80mph
__________________

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 11:05 AM   #44
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,895
Send a message via AIM to Rellik Send a message via Yahoo to Rellik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
Clearly (no pun intended) the color of the beverage is a function of many factors, but the darkest can be assumed to be the beverage which passes the least light through it. So obviously the darkest beer, lauger and ale produced and available in the ConUS are the ones which attenuate the light the most as it passes through them.
Allow me to reiterate and rephrase the question for you Ken.

What are the names of the specific Beer, lager, and ale, which through a spectrometer light test, have the least amount of light passing through them if the beers were in identical individual clear glass 16oz glasses.

Other stipulations:
All beers were at 100' Elevation and tested in a light/temperature/pressure/humidity/airtight controlled room. All beers were tested using identical conditions with the same spectrometer. All beers were able to stand at rest after being pouted from it's bottling package for 5 minutes in the control room after the completion of pouring. Glasses were handled by trained professionals and did not leave any fingerprints, oils, or any contaminates whatsoever. You must give 3 names of the actual beers tested as your answer, omitting any and all test results, and strictly submitting your answer as a conclusion stating the 3 individual names.
Rellik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 11:10 AM   #45
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Ken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: New Hampshire
Posts: 1,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik
Allow me to reiterate and rephrase the question for you Ken.

What are the names of the specific Beer, lager, and ale, which through a spectrometer light test, have the least amount of light passing through them if the beers were in identical individual clear glass 16oz glasses.

Other stipulations:
All beers were at 100' Elevation and tested in a light/temperature/pressure/humidity/airtight controlled room. All beers were tested using identical conditions with the same spectrometer. All beers were able to stand at rest after being pouted from it's bottling package for 5 minutes in the control room after the completion of pouring. Glasses were handled by trained professionals and did not leave any fingerprints, oils, or any contaminates whatsoever. You must give 3 names of the actual beers tested as your answer, omitting any and all test results, and strictly submitting your answer as a conclusion stating the 3 individual names.

Very well put. Unfortunately I only give answers and do not speculate on the results of such tests. The test conditions and scenarios you stipulate have never been performed on any such beverages, therefore you are asking for my opinion on which beverages would perform the best.

However, I will point out that you ask questions in a similar manner in which reporters ask questions - giving much detail yet lacking a question mark.
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 12:06 PM   #46
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,895
Send a message via AIM to Rellik Send a message via Yahoo to Rellik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
Very well put. Unfortunately I only give answers and do not speculate on the results of such tests. The test conditions and scenarios you stipulate have never been performed on any such beverages, therefore you are asking for my opinion on which beverages would perform the best.

However, I will point out that you ask questions in a similar manner in which reporters ask questions - giving much detail yet lacking a question mark.
Hey Oz.... guess what...

Even by starting here The great OZ could have started his research. And yes, there are tests that can be done as described here. Oh, and BTW, there ARE tests in process to find out the answer... This website has preliminary results... no speculation needed.

Even the great OZ was just a man standing behind a curtian.
Rellik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 12:10 PM   #47
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Ken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: New Hampshire
Posts: 1,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik
Hey Oz.... guess what...

Even by starting here The great OZ could have started his research. And yes, there are tests that can be done as described here. Oh, and BTW, there ARE tests in process to find out the answer... This website has preliminary results... no speculation needed.

Even the great OZ was just a man standing behind a curtian.
Thank you for confirming that the procedure you have indicated has never been done.


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ignore the man behind the curtain.

Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 12:18 PM   #48
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
wasnt he really short too? like a midget? Exactly how tall is/was the man behind the curtain, oz?
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 12:25 PM   #49
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,895
Send a message via AIM to Rellik Send a message via Yahoo to Rellik
What happened specifically and soly to Jean-Luc Picard on Stardate 45944.1?
Rellik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 12:41 PM   #50
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,895
Send a message via AIM to Rellik Send a message via Yahoo to Rellik
Obviously The great OZ has no perception of time.
Rellik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 12:51 PM   #51
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik
ATTENTION!!!! ATTENTION !!! GEEK WARNING!!!! What happened specifically and soly to Jean-Luc Picard on Stardate 45944.1?
MUHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA


Was he abducted by the borg ????? Just guessing
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 12:58 PM   #52
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,895
Send a message via AIM to Rellik Send a message via Yahoo to Rellik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
Was he abducted by the borg ????? Just guessing
Funny, but no. Jean-Luc Picard was abducted by the Borg on Stardate 43989.1, and was rescued on Stardate 44001.4

Geek That :p
Rellik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 01:10 PM   #53
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik
Funny, but no. Jean-Luc Picard was abducted by the Borg on Stardate 43989.1, and was rescued on Stardate 44001.4

Geek That :p
OMG Evin you are my friend but you scare me sometimes!!!!!

Just tell me you have not dresses as your favorite Star trek Character and gone to a convention!!! Please tell me you have not !!!!
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 02:48 PM   #54
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,895
Send a message via AIM to Rellik Send a message via Yahoo to Rellik
Never been to a StarTrek Convention Corey.

No, I do not dress up as my fav character. Though I did once for Halloween wehn I was like 7 or 8.
Rellik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 04:08 PM   #55
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik
Never been to a StarTrek Convention Corey.

No, I do not dress up as my fav character. Though I did once for Halloween wehn I was like 7 or 8.

THANK GAWD !!! Whew that was close but beingf 7 and holloween is acceptable
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 04:55 PM   #56
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,895
Send a message via AIM to Rellik Send a message via Yahoo to Rellik
I still dont think Ken nkows the Answer.... some OZ he is
Rellik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 06:12 PM   #57
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Ken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: New Hampshire
Posts: 1,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik
What happened specifically and soly to Jean-Luc Picard on Stardate 45944.1?

He faints
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 06:20 PM   #58
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,895
Send a message via AIM to Rellik Send a message via Yahoo to Rellik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
He faints
Pfffpt... not the EXACT reason, but ok.

Why? Where did he go? Waht was his name? What did he do there? What was the method of propulsion of the object that caused him to faint?

Common oh great OZ... or do you need another 3 hours to answer these questions?
Rellik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 06:23 PM   #59
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Ken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: New Hampshire
Posts: 1,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik
Why? What were the conditions? Where did he go? What did he do there? What was the method of propulsion of the object that caused him to faint?

Common oh great OZ... or do you need another 3 hours to answer these questions?

He fainted because the writers wrote it that way. They wrote it that way because Ned, the senior writer for that episode had seen a girl look in his general direction 2 weeks before the episode was due and he fainted. Figured it was a good story.

The rest are mere details which will spoil the entertainment for Corey when he spends Memorial Day vegging on the sofa in front of the STNG marathon in 2009.
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 06:25 PM   #60
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,895
Send a message via AIM to Rellik Send a message via Yahoo to Rellik
Ok show off... what's my middle name?
Rellik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004, 06:13 AM   #61
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Ken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: New Hampshire
Posts: 1,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik
Ok show off... what's my middle name?


Louise


Next question -
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004, 05:45 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: New Hampshire
Posts: 386
Send a message via AIM to Smokedya95stang
how big is brents weiner?
__________________
-Charles
Smokedya95stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004, 05:47 PM   #63
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Ken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: New Hampshire
Posts: 1,350
I've been led to believe it's not the size that counts.. It's what you can do with it.. Other than that, I'd rather this discussion not digress to particulars about Brent's tiny penis.
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2004, 05:59 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: New Hampshire
Posts: 386
Send a message via AIM to Smokedya95stang
you said tiny!!!!!!

muahahahha!
__________________
-Charles
Smokedya95stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 10:44 AM   #65
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,895
Send a message via AIM to Rellik Send a message via Yahoo to Rellik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
Louise


Next question -
Wrong. OZ knows nothing!
Rellik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 10:48 AM   #66
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Ken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: New Hampshire
Posts: 1,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik
Wrong. OZ knows nothing!

You have no knowledge of what your middle name is. How can you call me wrong?
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 11:01 AM   #67
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,286
what should the first mod be for my car oh great powerful OZ (remember, i am God and have more say than you thoug)
__________________
**I have sigs turned off, so if you're asking for advice based on your mods, I can't see them**
Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 11:03 AM   #68
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Ken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: New Hampshire
Posts: 1,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey
what should the first mod be for my car oh great powerful OZ (remember, i am God and have more say than you thoug)
Your first mod should be lime green fuzzy dice

Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 11:06 AM   #69
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,895
Send a message via AIM to Rellik Send a message via Yahoo to Rellik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
You have no knowledge of what your middle name is. How can you call me wrong?
The Great OZ does NOT get to ask Questions! :p
Rellik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 11:07 AM   #70
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Ken's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: New Hampshire
Posts: 1,350
Knowledge = Absolute Certain Justified True Belief.

Nobody has Knowledge of their given name.
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
need answer bobbyoooo 1996-2004 Mustang GT 11 12-18-2008 01:26 PM
Got An Answer To My Question geminigirl New Member Introductions & Greetings 2 03-07-2008 11:12 AM
question of the decade, will pay for correct answer chrismillion 1979-1995 Mustang GT 2 08-16-2007 03:29 PM
Answer a ?/Ask a ? topless67 The Bar 490 07-18-2007 10:08 PM
Someone answer this?? Jayber The Bar 6 02-17-2004 12:43 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



09:14 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.