I should write a book -the ex and drunk driving... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-25-2004, 07:18 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to BrooksPS
Angry I should write a book -the ex and drunk driving...(pics added)

It really gets to me when people think they can drink and drive.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows whats going on b/w myself and my ex. Well last night she called because she was drunk at work with some of her friends. So she puts me on the phone with some old chic that works there who tells me how much Diana loves me and blah blah bull***** I just ignore. All I say is make sure Diana doesn't drive home drunk, because I told her and knew she didn't listen.

Guess what happened.

She totalled her car last night at 1am. The accident happened near my parents house so she tried walking 3 miles to my parents (drunk and in shock) but she couldnt make it because she had a broken ankle. So she only made it a mile to a neighbors house, and called my dad from there. My father picked her up and and drove her back to the accident, where the cops were looking for a body in the woods and wanted to know who she was. Needless to say we can add this to another one of those things that I told her not to do that she did anyway, and had to learn the hard way... But thank god shes okay.

So, I sent some get well flowers and said I'm glad your ok, blah blah. Why the hell don't people listen, everybody knows someone thats died in a car accident, it happens all the time. She got lucky, Im glad she didn't because the last I spoke with her all I did was tell her what I really thought of her and that wasn't a very good conversation. Those of you who are thinking, "yeah whatever" get it through your thick damn skulls, police officers don't arrest people for drinking and driving because they want to ruin your lives, they are trying to keep you from ending your life.
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/8448/v6stangscom.jpg--2000 3.8L Lazer Red 5spd---Performance- Nitrous Express 75 Wet Shot, MAC Cold Air, Borla Dual Exhaust, ASP Underdrive Pulley, Jacobs Ignition/Wires, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter. *FMS Aluminum D/S*-Appearence- Razzi Full Body Kit, American Racing Rims.-Times--N/A-15.1@93mph--75Shot-14.2@101 - awful 60' times
BrooksPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2004, 10:01 AM   #2
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooksPS
It really gets to me when people think they can drink and drive.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows whats going on b/w myself and my ex. Well last night she called because she was drunk at work with some of her friends. So she puts me on the phone with some old chic that works there who tells me how much Diana loves me and blah blah bull***** I just ignore. All I say is make sure Diana doesn't drive home drunk, because I told her and knew she didn't listen.

Guess what happened.

She totalled her car last night at 1am. The accident happened near my parents house so she tried walking 3 miles to my parents (drunk and in shock) but she couldnt make it because she had a broken ankle. So she only made it a mile to a neighbors house, and called my dad from there. My father picked her up and and drove her back to the accident, where the cops were looking for a body in the woods and wanted to know who she was. Needless to say we can add this to another one of those things that I told her not to do that she did anyway, and had to learn the hard way... But thank god shes okay.

So, I sent some get well flowers and said I'm glad your ok, blah blah. Why the hell don't people listen, everybody knows someone thats died in a car accident, it happens all the time. She got lucky, Im glad she didn't because the last I spoke with her all I did was tell her what I really thought of her and that wasn't a very good conversation. Those of you who are thinking, "yeah whatever" get it through your thick damn skulls, police officers don't arrest people for drinking and driving because they want to ruin your lives, they are trying to keep you from ending your life.
wow

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 10:30 AM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Rellik Send a message via Yahoo to Rellik
Sucks man. Did she only hurt herself in the accident? or were other people hurt?
Rellik is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2004, 12:19 PM   #4
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
that is really ****ty. i hate drunk drivers...

i hope she is ok, and i hope no one else was involved in the accident.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2004, 05:58 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Pics

Go here, http://community.webshots.com/user/brooks84
click diana. I added some pictures of the car, its amazing all she had was a jacked ankle
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/8448/v6stangscom.jpg--2000 3.8L Lazer Red 5spd---Performance- Nitrous Express 75 Wet Shot, MAC Cold Air, Borla Dual Exhaust, ASP Underdrive Pulley, Jacobs Ignition/Wires, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter. *FMS Aluminum D/S*-Appearence- Razzi Full Body Kit, American Racing Rims.-Times--N/A-15.1@93mph--75Shot-14.2@101 - awful 60' times
Old 04-04-2004, 06:06 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to tire
a drunk driver killed my friend last summer. i talked to her right before she went back to the hospital after being released and then died. i kick any guy's *** that doesn't take this seriously. so far it's been 2. call me holding a grudge but i don't think anyone is going to blame me. tell her to get her **** straight, or i'll fly to wherever she lives and ***** slap the **** out of her selfish f'ing self.
tire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2004, 06:08 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

ps - she even looks like a dumb&*(#. sorry to offend your ex gf, i usually respect these things, but 'living' > 'someone's feelings'.
Old 04-04-2004, 06:13 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

I'm really sorry to hear about your friend. I know how it feels I lost my best friend when I was 17 to a car accident, alcohol was not involved however. I'm really sorry to hear about that.

It gets on my nerves when people are like, why are you so uptight about people driving drunk. Esp being in college, but this stuff happens all the time and people ignore/refuse to believe it until it happens, then its too late. At least I know there are a few others that share my view.

Hey man I'll help you beat her ***, when she told me that she ****ed some cook in the bathroom I said that I was going to break her face. Then I came to my sences and realized that was wrong. However if you want to your more then welcome.
Old 04-04-2004, 06:50 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Wow. That really sucks.. For you. I don't really have any sympathy for people who drive drunk and crash, though.

She sounds like a loser anyway. And she's not even that hot. And she needs a tan. And girls are a dime a dozen. I mean, just go outside and you're bound to run into a couple or six. Or if you're like Brent you can even find them online now.

Good luck, man!
Laser02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2004, 07:01 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

BrookePS, thanks. i wasn't wanting pity, just to give background to my rude and offensive remarks. laser took the words right out of my mouth, but i was going to be nice.
Old 04-04-2004, 07:04 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tire
laser took the words right out of my mouth, but i was going to be nice.
I was going to be nice too until I read she slept around on him. I know how much that sucks. And a chick that will do that to you isn't worth worrying about. There are always better ones out there.
Old 04-04-2004, 07:13 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
PEOPLE :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire DONT DRINK AND DRIVE. I CAN CARELESS IF YOU KILL YOUR SELF, BUT 99% OF THE TIME U WALK AWAY WITH A BROKEN BONE, WHILE THE OTHER PERSON IS DEAD. :angryfire
Old 04-04-2004, 07:41 PM   #13
Regular

Quote:
Or if you're like Brent you can even find them online now.
huh?

Reddit
Old 04-04-2004, 07:50 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Old 04-04-2004, 07:52 PM   #15
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laser02
:rockets:

Reddit
Old 04-04-2004, 08:28 PM   #16
Road Trip!

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci
Brooks, didnt realize it, but you live about 20-30 minuets from me

it makes me sick even thinking about alcoholics/drunks like that, my parents both drink, and just watching them (try to) walk around the house makes me sick, i couldnt even imagine them driving

maybe this incident will wake her up a little bit
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2004, 09:47 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Really? Where are you from?
Old 04-04-2004, 10:09 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
huh?
ebay :chin:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.