Kill them all... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-31-2004, 02:14 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to BrooksPS
Kill them all...

Fvcking pieces of worthless *****, followers of the false prophet sons of *****es. We should rape there land and let them all starve to death, burn in hell with the rest of the followers of their fake religion...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4551230/

"After an ambush on two vehicles carrying the civilian contractors in Fallujah, jubilant Iraqis burned and mutilated the dead, then dragged two corpses through the streets and hung them from a bridge spanning the Euphrates River"

“We sacrifice our blood and souls for Islam.”

"Associated Press Television News pictures showed one man beating a charred corpse with a metal pole. Others tied a yellow rope to a body, hooked it to a car and dragged it down the main street of town. "

If this doesn't boil your blood, your not American.
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/8448/v6stangscom.jpg--2000 3.8L Lazer Red 5spd---Performance- Nitrous Express 75 Wet Shot, MAC Cold Air, Borla Dual Exhaust, ASP Underdrive Pulley, Jacobs Ignition/Wires, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter. *FMS Aluminum D/S*-Appearence- Razzi Full Body Kit, American Racing Rims.-Times--N/A-15.1@93mph--75Shot-14.2@101 - awful 60' times
BrooksPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2004, 02:23 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Send a message via MSN to Warfire80
wheres napalm when you need it.

Quote:
by Lawrence Bell
Show me a man who cannot bother to do little things and I'll show you a man who cannot be trusted to do big things
Warfire80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 02:27 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Not that it makes it any worse...But these weren't even soldiers. These were contractors that are trying to help rebuild their little litterbox of a country...
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/8448/v6stangscom.jpg--2000 3.8L Lazer Red 5spd---Performance- Nitrous Express 75 Wet Shot, MAC Cold Air, Borla Dual Exhaust, ASP Underdrive Pulley, Jacobs Ignition/Wires, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter. *FMS Aluminum D/S*-Appearence- Razzi Full Body Kit, American Racing Rims.-Times--N/A-15.1@93mph--75Shot-14.2@101 - awful 60' times
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2004, 02:35 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to tire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warfire80
wheres napalm when you need it.
napalm sticks to kids...

and anything else in the way.
tire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 02:39 PM   #5
Regular

Region: Tennessee
See I couldnt be in the army. I have no patience what so ever. If I was over there risking my life to free them from someone like sadaam and they start this anti american bs then its over. I'm putting that M-16 to use

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 02:40 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Did you see the pictures? The kids are celebrating too. The kids the soldiers gave chocolate and vaccinations to back in 91' have grown up, and have no become the offenders and terrorists in their country. These kids will grow up too.

Up until this point I have pretty much supported our attempt to reach out and help these people. I'm starting to wish that we had left Sadaam in power, so he could continue genocide of his own people.
Old 03-31-2004, 02:42 PM   #7

when bush first started this i thought it was ok, u know going into afganistan...and all, then he had to go into Iraq, ok, if you have to...whatever...and now it's just taking to long we should be out of there,

every 9 out of ten people their don't have a fifth grade education and are considered illiterate...

you can't deal with these people. we need to get out...
vdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 02:42 PM   #8
Regular

I just ate so no I didnt look at the pictures heh

Reddit
Old 03-31-2004, 02:44 PM   #9
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdog
when bush first started this i thought it was ok, u know going into afganistan...and all, then he had to go into Iraq, ok, if you have to...whatever...and now it's just taking to long we should be out of there,

every 9 out of ten people their don't have a fifth grade education and are considered illiterate...

you can't deal with these people. we need to get out...
I'm starting to agree with that thought to. That country is to big. We need to get these people to get their own country up and get out of there. This is crazy. I think we should have went in like we did. Got Sadaam out and make sure he stayed out. Now we get out of there and leave those ungrateful sobs to defend for them selves

Reddit
Old 03-31-2004, 03:08 PM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
take there OIL I am sick of gas price at $1.80+ and only going up.
Old 03-31-2004, 03:44 PM   #11
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
Oh ****. I fvcking hate them now. That picture.... I dont give a fvck what we do now. Nuke em, chem them, I dont care. That **** is wrong and not even fvcking human.

We do need to get out asap, but goddam we should take some revenge first.

gas... its never coming back down, dont get ur hopes up.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 03:58 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Guys this is expected as we succeed in bring Democracy the Saddam supporters and terrorist are fighting a loosing battle to disrupt the process. We are in control of most of the country with the exception of the Sunni Triangle which is the area all of the scumbags are holding out. I will tell you this. over the next few days you will see a division or to move in and start to go on the offensive with these bastards. Of the 35,000,000 people of Iraq only a handfull make up this group of terrorist that dont want freedom and want to go back to the way it was. We are winning and the step up of attacks shows they are coming close to their demise and a end to the organized attacks.
Old 03-31-2004, 04:00 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
Oh ****. I fvcking hate them now. That picture.... I dont give a fvck what we do now. Nuke em, chem them, I dont care. That **** is wrong and not even fvcking human.

We do need to get out asap, but goddam we should take some revenge first.

gas... its never coming back down, dont get ur hopes up.

Gas is coming back down it always does. by the end of the year Iraq will be in near full output and the oil minister said they would not abide by Opec's restrictions or quotas
Old 03-31-2004, 04:16 PM   #14
Regular

Corey is right. Just wish people would not be so messed up and Have common sense

Reddit
Old 03-31-2004, 04:43 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Whitestang probably has the same blood pressure as I do, I'm glad to see that.
Danger Dude indeed it is a small portion of them that are the actual terrorists. But look at the crowd cheering, thats not a small portion thats a mass, they are obviously supporting this, I doubt the terrorists that set the bomb off were even in the celebration. I can't understand a people who would still allow themselves to be brainwashed after all this time we've been there...
Old 03-31-2004, 06:42 PM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
As long as gas comes back down to a decent level I don't care...
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 07:44 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

I feel sorry for the contractors family, having to see that picture of there loved one, burned and beaten and then hung in the streets for a "show". I wouldnt mind spending $1.80 for gas as long as no more americans or contractors or anyone who helps dies over there, $1.80 is pretty cheap compared to a human life. And its not all directed towards us, the Iraqi police have lost like 350 officers since the start of the "war". Lets just finish what we need to do and get out of there and not turn back, let them fend for themselves.

Quote:
by Lawrence Bell
Show me a man who cannot bother to do little things and I'll show you a man who cannot be trusted to do big things
Old 03-31-2004, 09:34 PM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
I never said I wasn't against taking control over there...just ready for gas prices to go down. I support everything our armed forces have done so far and will continue to be behind my friends serving over seas.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 01:46 AM   #19
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
I say we pull out of that country, and let our bombers and nukes do our talking. Let toxic radiation be their cemetry in that desolate **** hole.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 07:24 AM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark
what gives america the right to police the globe?

"we have the biggest guns"

*rolls eyes*
Old 04-01-2004, 11:23 AM   #21
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkling

*rolls eyes*
**rollseyes at that statement**

Reddit
Old 04-01-2004, 11:59 AM   #22
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkling

*rolls eyes*
What gives us the right?

Let me ask you this:

Why not?

What if we did nothing to police the globe.

What if we did nothing to stop World War I, World War II?

What if we said the Europeans can handle it its none of our business.

What if we did nothing about Iraq in 1991? You do realize the Iraq would now include Saudi Arbia and Iran right? Do you think if we pulled out of the UN right now that the UN without our help could keep the world in order?

The FACT is that Bush has tried to work the the UN and countries like France and Germany but they wont listen.

If you want to talk about someone starting wars without permission DONT LOOK AT BUSH

Clinton had NO and I repeat NO NO N O NO NO UN APPROVAL to go into Bosnia OR Kosovo. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT. He didnt try to get a resoultion passed and the approval of France before going into those conflicts. HE NEVER TRIED.

BUSH TRIED. HE tried for 6 months. Whether or not the UN inspectors recieved moer time in Iraq is NOT RELIVANT. SADAAM WAS NOT GOING TO COOPERATE. THEREFORE no one would be given access to all his facilites. Which leads us to the fact that the UN inspectors could not have looked every where they wanted.

And this WOMD bs that keeps getting brought up is irrelavant also.

You automatically want to assume that there was no weapons of mass destruction because YOU HATE BUSH. YOu are not open to anything else. Your not open to the fact that Syria and Iraq were close allies and that Syria was operating a illegal oil line that transfeed oil to Syria and Sadaam got paid for it.

DID THE UNITED NATIONS CATCH THAT NO THEY DIDNT

I want to quote Hans Blix. AND THIS IS 1 week after the WAR WAS STARTED MIND YOU

This is regarding the SCUDS that Saddam was shooting at Kuwait THAT HE SAID THEY DIDNT HAVE

"Saddam has said over and over he posses no SCUD missiles. The fact that he is firing them at Kuwait now makes this war seem just"

HE SAID THAT 1 WEEK AFTER THE war

He had illegal weapons. he was violating the UN resolutions left and right.

He was killing his own people.

WE HAVE ALREADY FOUND THE BIGGEST WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION IN IRAQ AND IT WAS BURIED IN A 6 FOOT HOLE

He is sitting in a jail right now WITH A FRENCH LAWYER DEFENDING HIM.

Now what gives us the right to police the globe?

The fact that we love our freedom and WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO INSURE THAT IT IS NEVER TAKEN AWAY. WHICH MEANS THESE THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES THAT ARE SEEKING WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION CAN NOT BE LEFT ALONE OR LEFT IN FRANCES HANDS.

FRANCE HAD TIES WITH IRAQ. THEY DIDNT WANT SADAAM GOING DOWN. THEY SOLD HIM WEAPONS.

I MEAN OPEN YOUR EYES.

Thats all I am going to say on this. I have spent 15 min of my life saying this when it really doesnt matter what i say,

I try to be open minded to peoples views on politics.

I do not strictly vote Republican as you may think.

If you want to know the truth I want Joe Lieberman to win the Democratic Primary because I would not mind seeing him aw president if Bush could not win. Because he supports the defense of this country.

I dont agree with his stances on abortion or gay rights. But Those are all small things when it comes to our freedom and safety. I DO NOT CARE WHAT PARTY YOU ARE.

Jogn Kerry is not fit to be our leader in the middle of a war on terrorism. He votes how he thinks the public will like it. He does WHATEVER HE CAN to bring down the republican party. REGARDLESS of if the republicans are right or wrong on the given issue he is against them

He always finds something to complain about or to insult Bush about.

Kerry's voting on important defense issues IS A JOKE

I have went on and on and I am just tired of it. Tired of people being so closed minded about issues this important.

Comments like what gives us the right to police the globe are pointless and just dumb thing to say. WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND OURSELF AND BY GOD THATS WHAT WE WILL DO.

IF THAT MEANS WE PISS SOME FRENCH GUY OFF THEN I DONT CARE!!!!!

Said what I wanted to say and I am out of this topic

Reddit
Old 04-01-2004, 12:07 PM   #23
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
didyou see the pictures today in the new york times??? the ****ers hung burnt remains of US civilians from a bridge over the euphraties (sp) river

god i just wanna shoot all those ****tards in the face

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 12:17 PM   #24
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimStang
didyou see the pictures today in the new york times??? the ****ers hung burnt remains of US civilians from a bridge over the euphraties (sp) river

god i just wanna shoot all those ****tards in the face
Yes I want to to. They will get theirs soon enough though. They have no respect for human life and should be lit on fire then put the fire out let them suffer then light them on fire again then put it out. Then shoot them in the nuts and then the leg. And then just lave them

Reddit
Old 04-01-2004, 12:58 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

i dont think the nuts are still gonna be there after you torch them twice.

Quote:
by Lawrence Bell
Old 04-01-2004, 03:06 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Brent=God.
That post you made is like everything that is on my mind that I have been wanting to say, but am not intelligent enough to transfer into words. Ever think about running for president Brent? Holy ***** I would vote for you. You should write President Bush's speaches.
Old 04-01-2004, 03:31 PM   #27
Regular

heh just let all that frustration and anger come out and you can tell from my numerous typing errors lol

Reddit
Old 04-01-2004, 03:41 PM   #28
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
Brent bravo. Wish I had the patience to type my vents like that, or I would. If somebody wants to meet me and discuss politics and those sand n*****s, I would be more than glad to.

Zim, one of the pictures was on that link at the top.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar