DOWNLOAD FREE MOVIES!!! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-12-2004, 10:58 AM   #1
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
DOWNLOAD FREE MOVIES!!!

Quote:
www.movielink.com

you can use the following coupon at movielink for $5 (valid till apr 20)good for one or more qualifying movie downloads.
please follow the folloing directions:
visit THIS SITE
rent any eligible movie(s) (prices in the range of 1.99 to 4.99)
enter the coupon code 'LYCOSM'
download movie!

one more thing, this coupon is good for one or more movies (till the limit of $5).

But, there is a glitch in their system of something so right now you can put more than one movie in you cart <both need to be under $5> then enter the code and it will still be completly free. One person has gotten $40 worth of free movies with this code.
all you have to do is go to the site, put movies in your cart, go through registration and enter that coupon code. All your movies will be free due to some glitch. I just downloaded 25 bucks worth of movies free

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2004, 11:25 AM   #2
Regular

Region: Tennessee
it work!!

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 11:27 AM   #3
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
it work!!
duh...

I like toys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2004, 11:38 AM   #4
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Hampshire
You are defined by exactly what you do.

One's character is better described by their activities in the privacy of their own home rather than their actions in public.

Does there really need to be preventative measures "to keep the honest people honest?"

The coupon is not for public distribution. The movies are not offered free of charge to anybody. This is stealing. Plain and simple.
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 11:40 AM   #5
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

maybe, but when i pay 8.75 to see a damn movie in the theatre, i get a little upset. heres my payback

I like toys
Old 04-12-2004, 11:46 AM   #6
Regular

i was kidding i dunno if it works or not

Reddit
Old 04-12-2004, 06:53 PM   #7
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
nice recovery brent
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 06:56 PM   #8
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
nice recovery brent
Thank you

Reddit
Old 04-13-2004, 12:27 AM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
oh and when you download youre stealing from the artists.

umm no, they make like 10% their money from the actual album sales. they make all their money from merchandise(shirts and stuff) and touring revenues. trust me, i know a band that just signed a record deal to local studio. theyre going on a tour later next month and its a 2 monther, and when they get back, theyre getting a $500,000 check to split between the 3 of them. yes thats $500,000, as in 5 zeros. their record contract only paid them enough to get decent equipment, but the touring is where theyre getting their moola from. AND THEY SUCK BALLS. well, at least i think they suck. and my opinion is usually 95% with the populus, so they really suck. or maybe i just dont like bands who try to sound like other bands. theyre totally sevendust knockoffs, even the guys voice is almost alike. its like me trying to sound like tom delonge from blink.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 12:31 AM   #10
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

this isnt about bands, its about movies. **** the bastards that make me pay 8.75 to see a ****in movie... im sick of it. I download movies, games, albums, whatever all the time, i really dont give a ****... im so sick of the damn artists and record companies whining because people are stealing from them. If they wouldnt charge me almost 9 bucks to see a movie in the theatre and almost 15 bucks to buy a damn CD then i wouldnt do the free ****... but **** them since its so expensive, its a waste for me to spend that much when it can alternatively cost me nothing. maybe the record companies and the damn movie produciton companies should figure **** out and realize that people are pissed off about paying so much and lower their damn prices... then this piracy will stop, but until then... i say **** that. AMEN

I like toys
Old 04-13-2004, 06:25 AM   #11
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Hampshire
Problem with that train of thought Mike, is it doesn't apply in this case. The site in question has nothing to do with the 'artists' or backing company. This site has paid for the priveledge of reselling the movies. You are stealing from the little guy, not the big guy.
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 08:28 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
You're going to ***** about $8 to see a movie when you spend $170 on a CAI and $300 on glorified light bulbs?

They need to make a profit, too. Paying actors' salaries, special fx, etc. isn't cheap. Stealing in any sense is wrong. If you can't afford it... Well. I guess you shouldn't be seeing the movie? Same reason I don't drive a Ferrari.
Laser02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 08:51 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to Horse Send a message via Yahoo to Horse
The RIAA made 3 billion dollars last year selling ring tones for cell phones. They are complaining that the internet is costing them money. They lost between 100-200 million on downloaded songs. Yup, the internet is certainly costing them money.

Just an interesting fact to go along with Zim's rant.
Which I happen to agree with, by the way.
4.2L , CAI, BBK 65MM throttle body, 30lb injectors, SSM ported intakes, FLEX 1/2" spacer, RPM big valve heads, Comp roller rockers and cam, ASP-underdrive pulley, GT rear swaybar, & Quad Shocks, Full MM Coilover conversion, 17" Grey Torque Thrust wheels, FMS Aluminum driveshaft 8.8 rear w/ 3.73 gears, Tri-Ax Shorthrow shifter & SPEC stage II clutch w/ aluminum flywheel
Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 09:11 AM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
It is irrelevant whether they are big guys or little guys or Music or Movies. Stealing is stealing. You know we all have recourse if 8.50 is to much for a movie DONT GO!!! IF ENOUGH PEOPLE DONT GO THE PRICES WILL GO DOWN PERIOD !!!!!!!. I will be honest I DONT GO TO MOVIES!!! I wait for them to come on DVD unless it is a special movie like THE PASSION of the Christ, Star Wars or Lord of the Rings.

Guys somewhere down the line we try to justify stealing because we are mad at prices or think of the industry being so big that it can do without some of that revenue. But that is so wrong. The illegal selling or taping or recording of music or movies is just as big time as any of the major companies. Dont fool yourself that what you do is small time IT IS NOT!!! Millions of people are stealing Movies and Music and they are all stealing.

ARE YOU A THIEF????????? Think about it !!!!
Old 04-13-2004, 12:14 PM   #15
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

well i dont go to movies anyway so it doesnt really hurt them that i download a movie anyway... either way im not paying. I dunno, ill stop with this topic cause i know its illegal, but with as much as the 'big guys' rip me off, i get angry about things like that thats all.

I like toys
Old 04-13-2004, 12:29 PM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimStang
well i dont go to movies anyway so it doesnt really hurt them that i download a movie anyway... either way im not paying. I dunno, ill stop with this topic cause i know its illegal, but with as much as the 'big guys' rip me off, i get angry about things like that thats all.
Zim my buddy you are my friend but this mentallity of yours is backwards. Think about it. The Big Guys are not ripping you off. No one put a gun to your head and made you buy anything. Your apparent desire or need have or possess these objects or materials, that evidently cost to much for a student to buy, is so strong you grasp the "I am a victim mentallity" to justify your need to steal them!!!!!!!
Old 04-13-2004, 01:41 PM   #17
Regular

RIAA sucks... that is all. lol

Reddit
Old 04-13-2004, 01:50 PM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
RIAA sucks... that is all. lol
That is true without a doubt. But there is no need to BS anyone here and say because they rip me off I am going to rip them off crap. That is just a sham. The fact is if you download movies or music and are not paying money you are stealing.

So just admit it you are a bunch of no good thieves DAMN CYBER PIRATES

HAHAHAHHHAHAHA I enjoyed saying that MUHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHA

But that does not mean I am not your friends. Hell one day I will visit you guys in jail

HAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAA
Old 04-13-2004, 01:56 PM   #19
Regular

nah I'll be aight

Reddit
Old 04-13-2004, 02:02 PM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy