Never Forget... powerful video - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-12-2004, 07:26 PM   #1
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
Never Forget... powerful video

Sure this may be old, but i hadn't seen it, and maybe some of yall haven't. This video is powerful, even though it doesn't show anything that we haven't all seen.

When you finish the movie, click on info and read what the guy wrote.

http://members.cox.net/classicweb/email.htm
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2004, 07:34 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
We should see more of that. The media doesn't even show pictures of the towers anymore because they are "too disturbing." **** that.
Laser02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 07:38 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
darryl worley-have you forgotten, that song relates to that alot
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2004, 07:38 PM   #4
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laser02
We should see more of that. The media doesn't even show pictures of the towers anymore because they are "too disturbing." **** that.
Its election year... all they are going to show is Iraq and how they havent found womd....

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 07:50 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Even FNC? The Fair and Balanced News Network?
Laser02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 07:52 PM   #6
I liek gramer
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Its election year... all they are going to show is Iraq and how they havent found womd....
true, but he is right imo. Fvck "too disturbing" that **** IS disturbing. I've been to the WTC before and after, and it is sad. Watching that made me feel like crying, vomiting, and doing a whole lot of other things, including finding a damn terrorist myself. God if they'd let me loose on one.....

glad to see we agree on something Laser02
Old 04-12-2004, 08:01 PM   #7
Regular

God that makes me so angry.... I remember exactly where I was when it happened. I watched it on live tv as the towers fell down...... I dont care what anyone says.

We went into Iraq to get rid of terrorism. Whether there was WOMD was irrelavent. There were terrorism in that country. They wanted to do harm to us. There ios no more waiting around for something else like that to happen again. I am tired of the waiting. We waited to long last time. We cant let it happen again.

"We dont need another countries permission to defend our freedom" George Bush <--- That says it all right there

Screw you France, Screw You Germany, screw you Ted Kennedy and John Kerry. You are cowards. You can not stand up and fight for what you believe in. You will not look out for the best of this country. All you look out for is your party and yourself. All you care about is if the camera is on you.

Theres nothing liek waking up and watching 3000 people die on live tv. How you can sit there and say that we should not have went into Iraq is just plain stupid.

I have tried to be open minded with people about the Iraq deal. I cant anymore. You have to put parties aside and do whats best for this country. John Kerry is not whats best for this country.

Sadaam would not cooperate. He did not cooperate ofr 12 years. The United Nations did nothing. The civilians in Iraq had a 9/11 everyday. Terrorist run the country. If sadaam had a chance to give terrorist womd or funds to help them(which I am sure he did) he would have and thats a fact. That right there is justification. We are to defend ourself from people like that. We can not monitor him in hopes that he doesnt.

We cant let terrorism win. You can not try to appease them. This is how World Wars starts. You give a guy half a country to try to make him stop invading everyone else and it just doesnt work.

So stop being ******* and stop trying to please everyone. We are the United States of America. We have to defend us. Clinton tried Diplomacy and that got us no where.

Clinton had the same amount of conflict/wars in his 8 years than Bush Sr and Bush Jr had in both of their terms combined. No one called him for war crimes and all that bs that Bush is getting.

Its just stupid. People need to open their eyes and realize that you got to do what you got to do to keep our freedom. If France ever gets invaded again I am sure we will be there to help them.... even tho they are scared little *******.

Reddit
Old 04-12-2004, 08:03 PM   #8
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laser02
Even FNC? The Fair and Balanced News Network?
yep its all thats in the news. I'm not saying Fox is perfect. But they are the closet thing we have to fair

Reddit
Old 04-12-2004, 08:04 PM   #9
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
true, but he is right imo. Fvck "too disturbing" that **** IS disturbing. I've been to the WTC before and after, and it is sad. Watching that made me feel like crying, vomiting, and doing a whole lot of other things, including finding a damn terrorist myself. God if they'd let me loose on one.....

glad to see we agree on something Laser02
It is disturbing. But people get washed up in politics and people do forget why we are where we are

Reddit
Old 04-12-2004, 08:07 PM   #10
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Hampshire
I went down to the recruiters office in February of 1991, the day after we started bombing Iraq the first time.

Headed off to Basic at Lackland AFB Mar 6th 2001 - it was over by then.

Spent the next 7 years in the Military, in Mississippi, Alaska, Florida and Colorado.

Although I am a twice decorated Gulf War Era veteran, I sometimes forget why I went in 1991. The events a decade later remind me.

I am proud of serving, and would go back if called up.
Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 08:27 PM   #11
Regular

http://www.911digitalarchive.org/dig...ed/index1.html

Caution: Contains disturbing images....

Reddit
Old 04-12-2004, 08:37 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to BrooksPS
Damn that was motivating Brent.
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/8448/v6stangscom.jpg--2000 3.8L Lazer Red 5spd---Performance- Nitrous Express 75 Wet Shot, MAC Cold Air, Borla Dual Exhaust, ASP Underdrive Pulley, Jacobs Ignition/Wires, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter. *FMS Aluminum D/S*-Appearence- Razzi Full Body Kit, American Racing Rims.-Times--N/A-15.1@93mph--75Shot-14.2@101 - awful 60' times
BrooksPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 08:53 PM   #13
I liek gramer
Legacy

dammit, watching this is like sensory overload for me. I will never forget where I was. Ever. Watching that video you linked us to Brent, there is a pic in there of a firefighter with his oxygen mask over another person, while he is completely unprotected. I know dust was probably the least of his worries, but that just shows exactly what kind of people were there on 9/11 and gave everything they knew to give and more. You said everything I have been thinking for so long in your post Brent. Thank you.

America should NEVER be in that position again. And we should do anything and everything we can to make sure that it NEVER happens again. EVER. If that includes invading a ****hole of a country and trying to make it better, then fine. If a handful of the citizens of that country dont want us there, then fine. We're staying. Most of the people over there wanted us there in the first place. Fvck em if they want us to leave when they want us to. Goddammit we are the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. The ONLY superpower. We should and will do what we need to do or feel we need to do in order to protect ourselves, and that is just the way it should be.
Old 04-12-2004, 08:57 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to BrooksPS
Tell that to the democrats. They are more concerned about violating the terrorists civil rights.
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/8448/v6stangscom.jpg--2000 3.8L Lazer Red 5spd---Performance- Nitrous Express 75 Wet Shot, MAC Cold Air, Borla Dual Exhaust, ASP Underdrive Pulley, Jacobs Ignition/Wires, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter. *FMS Aluminum D/S*-Appearence- Razzi Full Body Kit, American Racing Rims.-Times--N/A-15.1@93mph--75Shot-14.2@101 - awful 60' times
BrooksPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 08:59 PM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
NEVER FORGET FREEDOM IS NOT FREE. GOD BLESS FDNY, NYPD, PAPD, AND TO ALL THE LOST THERE LIVES.
Old 04-12-2004, 09:04 PM   #16
Regular

Reddit
Old 04-12-2004, 09:04 PM   #17
I liek gramer
Legacy

I didn't really intend for this to turn into a politics thread. I only wanted to remind people that our freedom is not free. What they should always remember. What we owe people.

That said, I will cast my vote for Bush. It is a shame I can only vote once. I am not voting for Bush because he is Bush. I am voting for what he stands for and his stance on protecting me, my loved ones, you, and even John Kerry. I will never vote for a "soldier" who fought in Vietnam, only to return to his home, FREE, country, the great UNITED STATES, to protest by throwing medals over the White House wall. Fake medals at that.
Old 04-12-2004, 09:04 PM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
brent is my hero.

bush just gets picked on cause hes a second generation president, so he gets blamed for stuff his daddy didnt finish. cause if his daddy got to finish what he started, and take the troops all the way to baghdad, none of this would have prolly happened. but dont blame him, blame u.n. for stopping him.

now we have them saying "bush jr was warned of the attacks after he was elected" i wonder how many times was clinton warned of the impending danger on the horizon. he was too busy getting his cack sucked than to send troops out and take care of business. not that i dont like clinton, sure he was a good president(presi-pimp), but he couldve done alot more in those 8 years.

its sick to watch what happened that day on 9/11. it makes me want to vomit when i think of the people on the planes, in the towers, on the ground, that all lost their life because someone was jealous of the freedoms americans have.

and what pisses me off more, is the media has forgotten about the events, and passes them on as "too disturbing". FK that, this is real life people. it is disturbing. watch it over and over again, think about every single person who died for no reason, then try to tell me "war is wrong". the only way to get through to these madmen is a bullet in the head and a bomb in their throat.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 09:10 PM   #19
I liek gramer
Legacy

IMHO, the towers, the planes, the towers collapsing, should be on Good Morning America every goddam morning. That way people won't forget. It should be mandatory for people to see that **** every time they turn on the television. There should not be an option. Want to enjoy some freedoms? Then remember who you owe and what you owe them.
Old 04-12-2004, 09:14 PM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseGSTdude
brent is my hero.

bush just gets picked on cause hes a second generation president, so he gets blamed for stuff his daddy didnt finish. cause if his daddy got to finish what he started, and take the troops all the way to baghdad, none of this would have prolly happened. but dont blame him, blame u.n. for stopping him.

now we have them saying "bush jr was warned of the attacks after he was elected" i wonder how many times was clinton warned of the impending danger on the horizon. he was too busy getting his cack sucked than to send troops out and take care of business. not that i dont like clinton, sure he was a good president(presi-pimp), but he couldve done alot more in those 8 years.

its sick to watch what happened that day on 9/11. it makes me want to vomit when i think of the people on the planes, in the towers, on the ground, that all lost their life because someone was jealous of the freedoms americans have.

and what pisses me off more, is the media has forgotten about the events, and passes them on as "too disturbing". FK that, this is real life people. it is disturbing. watch it over and over again, think about every single person who died for no reason, then try to tell me "war is wrong". the only way to get through to these madmen is a bullet in the head and a bomb in their throat.
ill second that,sadam and every other terrorist>>>:baby: :rockets: idiots have to take cheap shots when we dont expect it..*******, then a bit later we find this supposedly powerful dictator hidin in a hole, after he tells the iraqis to fight for the country...
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 09:16 PM   #21
Regular

"Mr. bin Laden used to live in Sudan. He was expelled from Saudi Arabia in 1991, then he went to Sudan. And we'd been hearing that the Sudanese wanted America to start meeting with them again. They released him. At the time, 1996, he had committed no crime against America so I did not bring him here because we had no basis on which to hold him, though we knew he wanted to commit crimes against America." -- Bill Clinton explains to a Long Island, N.Y., business group why he turned down Sudan's offer to extradite Osama Bin Laden to America in 1996 .

Reddit
Old 04-12-2004, 09:19 PM   #22
I liek gramer
Legacy

Clinton:rockets:
Old 04-12-2004, 09:24 PM   #23
Legacy Member
Legacy

Well I am a young guy in all, I am a volly Firefighter, I knew people that died in the 9-11-01 attack. yeah I am going to Vote for Bush, but he has done us good. here are some pics from my room. (yes I am holding back from what I want to say, just because I know someone will want to fight about how I feel. )

Every Morning I say thanks to God for letting me help some one, every night I say thanks to God for letting me have one more day on this great earth. People say that we dont need this war, we are just doing it to do it. I have gone many nights thinking if I should Join the USMC...... Just because some jack thought his thoughts and ways were so good, That AMERICA is the best (IT IS) that they needed to bomb us.. People say that I should not judge people by the skin color or how they live there lives, part is true, BUT when I go into a place My Hat goes off, and for some forigner to get mad that he didnt get a job cause he must wear a turbin thats BS and for our Goverment to say that he can where it cause its his right thats more BS. :ar15: :ar15: :ar15: :ar15: :ar15: :rockets: :rockets: :rockets: :rockets: :angryfire :angryfire :thumbsdow ok I am done blablabla
Old 04-12-2004, 09:28 PM   #24
Regular

If someone would like me to split this topic so that the focus remains on the video I will make another thread for the political discussion. Its your call

Reddit
Old 04-12-2004, 09:29 PM   #25
Legacy Member
Legacy

??? its up to ya'll

ok one more thing, If you have not seen the film 9/11 "the Filmmaker's commemorative Edition Go Rent it or BUY IT!!!!!!!!!! this film is not for the easy... you will think twice about saying something.
Old 04-12-2004, 09:51 PM   #26
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: North Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Rick0636 Send a message via Yahoo to Rick0636
My ancestors have fought against tyrants as far back as my my Kilpatrick ancestor who was knighted by Robert the Bruce of Scotland about what a thousand years ago in the days of the Movie "Braveheart", they have served in every American War including our Revolution, on both sides in the War Between the States, my Mom's side of the family can be traced back to Robert E. Lee's first cousin, My Dad, his Brother, my uncle on my Mom's side, and several second cousins and others served in the Second World War, The Korean War, I myself served during the Vietnam War, My ex wife served in Desert Storm even, my family has been a warrior family, and always will be I think, for the Bible says, there will be wars and rumors of wars until the end of time, and hey, I am not ready for the end of time, are you?
Rick Kilpatrick, AAS Automotive Systems Tech, Alamance Community College, Class of 99. 06 5 speed manual Mustang with Pony pkg : GT Mac Mufflers, true duals with one custom pipe. 2.5" system. GT bumper cover, all installed March 7&8 2006. AFE Stage 1 CAI, Motoblue Underdrive pulley, GT aluminum shifter knob, honeycomb rear blackout panel,and dash kit installed. Roush hood scoop and side window louvers installed. SS taillight trim has been installed, new alum. GT steering wheel installed.
Rick0636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 09:53 PM   #27
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishers Stang
??? its up to ya'll

ok one more thing, If you have not seen the film 9/11 "the Filmmaker's commemorative Edition Go Rent it or BUY IT!!!!!!!!!! this film is not for the easy... you will think twice about saying something.
Can you buy it online? If so link me and I will buy it

Reddit
Old 04-12-2004, 09:54 PM   #28
I liek gramer
Legacy

no, dont split it Brent. If this is what people think about when they see this video, then that's what we'll discuss.
Old 04-12-2004, 10:40 PM   #29
Legacy Member
Legacy

hey brent ill look for ya.. dont know if you can or not.

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinf...&frm=sh_google try that.
Old 04-13-2004, 12:27 AM   #30
Legacy Member
Legacy

You know, knowing society we will slowly forget. Honestly, how many of us really go out on the day Pearl Harbor was attacked and remembered the people? It's not important to people until it's actually happened to them. If they lived during that time and were in that moment, we could really remember. I think this though, we will remember even more because it killed so many innocent people.

I don't have an american flag hanging in my room, but my mom's friend who works as an On-Field Medic gave us the flag that was lowered to remember the victims of 9/11 the day before we attacked Iraq.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 07:56 AM   #31
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark
i remember exactly where i was on 9/11... i was laying in bed, staring at the ceiling, asking myself "what woke me up?" so i went and turned on the TV. the clock said 8:10am (central) and they were talking about some **** so crazy i thought i was dreaming. it was so surreal, i remember i kept thinking "i hope i wake up soon" i sat in front of the tv for 15 minutes, then i started going around to everyones room (i was living in a frat house) telling everyone to turn on the news. i was dazed for like the rest of that week
Old 04-13-2004, 11:23 AM   #32
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkling
i remember exactly where i was on 9/11... i was laying in bed, staring at the ceiling, asking myself "what woke me up?" so i went and turned on the TV. the clock said 8:10am (central) and they were talking about some **** so crazy i thought i was dreaming. it was so surreal, i remember i kept thinking "i hope i wake up soon" i sat in front of the tv for 15 minutes, then i started going around to everyones room (i was living in a frat house) telling everyone to turn on the news. i was dazed for like the rest of that week
yea I thought this couldnt be happening... and then was filled with so much anger it was unbelievable

Reddit
Old 04-13-2004, 03:44 PM   #33
I liek gramer
Legacy

:angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire oh yeah, anger....

When I saw the towers fall, I literally saw red.
Old 04-13-2004, 07:15 PM   #34
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
i remember i woke up for school. the first thing that popped into my mind was "this day is gonna suck. dont go to school, something might happen" so i get out of bed. my first thought was to try to act sick. so i went to my mom who was making me breakfast and was like "i dont feel good, can i just stay home?"(i was a senior, its my right to be able to ditch every now ant then) so she was like "why, you think something bad is gonna happen?" (its happened before, i ditched cause of that "feeling", and i wouldve been right where it happened if i was at school, right where i walk to my 3rd period class, so she knows if im messing around or not). "yeah, kinda", so i sit down and turn on the tv, scroll a few channels to where MTV would be. theyre not broadcasting. wtf. so i turn to Good Day Sacramento. theyre playing what seems like a scene from Independence Day. im like wtf mate? so she stops what shes doing and watches it, my sis wakes up and watches. we watched for a half hour. then the second plane hit. i almost cried. it was unreal. how was this happening. why was this happening. i felt the questions would be answered by the time the day was over. driving up to school, it was a wasteland. where people are walking, theyre just standing. it was like a dream i couldnt control. they all had blank faces on them, and you knew what they were saying without them opening their mouth. my 1st period auto teacher was in tears. hes my mentor, and it hit me then that this was real. we had no tv in the auto class, so we all stood in the shop room with the big tv on. we mustve all been glued to the tv cause both bells rang to let us out and nobody moved. it was one of the kids walking by that woke us up.

then 2nd period comes, government. wow that sucked. the towers fell as soon as the bell rang to start class. it was amazing and horrific all at the same time. if it was a hollywood movie, it be a summer blockbuster. but it wasnt. it was real. everyone stared in horror as the dust cloud moved towards the cameras, and paper fell from the sky for hours. then i remember during 3rd period, there was a broadcast with bin laden assuring us he wasnt the one who attacked. but then about a hour after we get a memo saying it was him. but the rest of the day was nothing to do with school. you were just there to be with the people you know in youre time of need. after school, it was supposed to be my first day on my new job, a busser in a resturant in the mall. my cousin called me(he got me the job there) and tells me they closed the mall. so i went to my chicks house, and that was the day we got together. although 2 months after we broke up, shes been my closest freind to this day, so if there was a positive part of the story, that was it.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 09:50 PM   #35
Legacy Member
Legacy

I can't even think to type what happend on that day.. its all a blur, cause I am a FF, I knew Fire fighters that died there, In Indiana there is a show called FDIC that Firefighters and medics come from all over the world, but after i got out of school @ 10am, I went right to the FD, our task force got called up and was on stand by. i missed school 2 days after that.... never went back to school on 9-11 ever. After 9-11 we went on lockdown, 48hrs on 24hrs off Code RED..

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar