Spoiled 16 year old on mw.com - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-14-2004, 12:26 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to BrooksPS
Spoiled 16 year old on mw.com

What the hell. This kids second mustang in two months, first was a 03gt, now a 04 mach 1... WTF.. "You can say im spoiled I say I deserve it" how in the... What a punk. He doesn't look like a 4.0 student.
make hulk angry!! :angryfire
http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/select3045.htm
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/8448/v6stangscom.jpg--2000 3.8L Lazer Red 5spd---Performance- Nitrous Express 75 Wet Shot, MAC Cold Air, Borla Dual Exhaust, ASP Underdrive Pulley, Jacobs Ignition/Wires, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter. *FMS Aluminum D/S*-Appearence- Razzi Full Body Kit, American Racing Rims.-Times--N/A-15.1@93mph--75Shot-14.2@101 - awful 60' times
BrooksPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2004, 12:32 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
What a crappy attitude. Going thru life thinking you deserve everything. Kid does not pay for any of this either!!!!!
Old 04-14-2004, 12:46 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via MSN to Shahrum
He better not sign up on this site... I'll personally kick his ***. That's total bs. I'm a 4.0 student, had my car since 16, and made every payment. That kid deserves to die!! :angry:

edit: wow i was harsh lol... i take it back lol... he's still spoiled lol
Shahrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2004, 12:49 PM   #4
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
i got mine when i was 16, parents paid for it and ive tahnked my dad any chance i get. i appreciate everything my parents do for me

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 01:04 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Ya... but Zim... look at what you got ... lmao jk jk bro

You're still spoiled. Anyone who gets their car without having to work for it is spoiled. Now that punk who got an 04 Mach 1 w/ v8 insurrance... now he's just a ****ing spoiled brat!!
Old 04-14-2004, 01:16 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Yes but I mean, your appreciative of it, and you have a v6, and your not trading in a brand new car, for a brand newer car..
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/8448/v6stangscom.jpg--2000 3.8L Lazer Red 5spd---Performance- Nitrous Express 75 Wet Shot, MAC Cold Air, Borla Dual Exhaust, ASP Underdrive Pulley, Jacobs Ignition/Wires, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter. *FMS Aluminum D/S*-Appearence- Razzi Full Body Kit, American Racing Rims.-Times--N/A-15.1@93mph--75Shot-14.2@101 - awful 60' times
Old 04-14-2004, 02:05 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to tire
almost every kid on here is spoiled. i paid for 1/2 of my car and 100% of anything past that. during highschool, my parents paid for my insurance. i currently pay for all maintenance/insurance/etc. car-wise, i was spoiled, and i admit it. they are tough parents but really went above the call with the car. total they paid probably 10,000 with taxes, their half, and insurance. i've sunk about 15,000 total into her with mods, insurance, repair, and 1/2 of the car. the car was 17,000 out the door.

brooke, no reason to judge the guy. at 16 i knew i didn't deserve or should have a new car, but when good things came my way, i see no reason to turn it away. he could be an A student, you don't know that. he could work 30 hours a week and be taking AP classes, the point is that y'all who find this really that annoying might want to consider than there are many with a lot more than you, and a WHOLE lot more that don't even have a car. get over it y'all.
tire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 03:03 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64
I'm spoiled car wise, my parents bought my car and pay for insurance. I thanked them though, i didn't think I deserved it, lol. But, I am paying for everything I do to the car. I may be getting a second car soon but I will be paying for it and for insurance this time.
Old 04-14-2004, 03:03 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Hampshire
Send a message via AIM to Smokedya95stang
he's a ***, lets kill him.

and take his car.
(someone already took his brothers) lol.
Old 04-14-2004, 03:11 PM   #10
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
my parents payed for my car while I was at college but now that I am back, I am taking over payments and ins. Its cool tho, I find the I am enjoying my truck more now that I am paying for it.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 03:38 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

I pay for gas, insurance, car payment, and ALL mods. Been doing it since I was 16.
Old 04-14-2004, 03:40 PM   #12

Send a message via AIM to grooveman
i didn't get a car until i was 22 and i paid for the whole dam thing. now i kinda miss her.
Old 04-14-2004, 03:47 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Send a message via MSN to Warfire80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahrum
He better not sign up on this site... I'll personally kick his ***. That's total bs. I'm a 4.0 student, had my car since 16, and made every payment. That kid deserves to die!! :angry:
thats a little harsh

Quote:
by Lawrence Bell
Show me a man who cannot bother to do little things and I'll show you a man who cannot be trusted to do big things
Warfire80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 03:58 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

lol... that does sound damn harsh... lol... oh well, no one takes me seriously anyways :shahrum:
Old 04-14-2004, 04:00 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to white99
that kind of crap really pisses me off. The worst part is he thinks he deserves it:lame: My parents helped me pay for my car because i couldn't afford all of it, but i have almost paid them back for their part.
BBK CAI, Steeda UDP, UPR Blue Thunder Shifter, Dual Exhaust with Flowmaster 40 Series, 17x9 03 Cobra Wheels, H&R Super Sports, Steeda C/C plates, Steeda Graphics Package, Mach 1 Grille Delete, MAC White Face Gauges, Steeda Billet Interior pieces, thumpin system with 2 JL Audio 10's

http://img24.exs.cx/img24/6196/sig142.jpg
My Cardomain Page
white99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 04:20 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

i pay for everything.

The only thing i dont have to pay for is living expenses. Since my father is kind enough to let my family live in his large house since he's alone. He doesnt want us to leave, i feel kinda bad, he doesnt want to be alone.
Old 04-14-2004, 04:35 PM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
I paid.. 90% of my car I pay insurance.. gas... yeah

Spoiled? Meh, I don't think I'm spoiled, I get what I earn. I don't get things for free, I have to earn them or something along those lines.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 05:50 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

I'm glad to see everyone is as pissed off as I am about this. With me my parents paid half of the original car, I paid all insurance, gas, and all mods since I was 16. They wanted me to learn the value of money. They did that, this kid has no clue. Going through 2 v8's in 2 months... Mabey he sells alot of drugs so he thinks deserves the car.
Old 04-14-2004, 06:10 PM   #19

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to 01mineralgrey6
I saw that over there awhile back, and was a little bent about it. I PAID 100% of my car, gas, insurance, etc. I wish I could get a mach 1 though
Old 04-14-2004, 06:19 PM   #20
I liek gramer
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
man that is teh gay.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 06:28 PM   #21
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
i hate that...i hate every person who gets their car for free then thinks they are the best, theres a kid at my school whos parents just bought him a 2000 camaro, and now he goes around braggin bout his car..or should i say parents car..
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 07:22 PM   #22

Send a message via AIM to 01mineralgrey6
There was a kid I went to Highschool with, his parents got him a Mercedes(sp?) Kompressor or something like that, and then he got so 20" rims on it for his birthday. he always told people that he DESERVES that car. I will admit that my parents bought my first car ($500) which was a '88 nissan pulsar no more than a point a-b kinda car.I was just happy that I had a car. I would probably have a different perception on this if my parents had bought me a Cobra or something. but i wouldn't say that I deserved it, but I am gratefull.....
Old 04-14-2004, 08:16 PM   #23
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
Quote:
Originally Posted by tire
almost every kid on here is spoiled. i paid for 1/2 of my car and 100% of anything past that. during highschool, my parents paid for my insurance. i currently pay for all maintenance/insurance/etc. car-wise, i was spoiled, and i admit it. they are tough parents but really went above the call with the car. total they paid probably 10,000 with taxes, their half, and insurance. i've sunk about 15,000 total into her with mods, insurance, repair, and 1/2 of the car. the car was 17,000 out the door.

brooke, no reason to judge the guy. at 16 i knew i didn't deserve or should have a new car, but when good things came my way, i see no reason to turn it away. he could be an A student, you don't know that. he could work 30 hours a week and be taking AP classes, the point is that y'all who find this really that annoying might want to consider than there are many with a lot more than you, and a WHOLE lot more that don't even have a car. get over it y'all.
:*******: :*******: : :damnit: What the heck dude... I Pay for everything. EVERY THING I OWN, CAR, EVERY THING. I am only 18. I work 2 jobs, my car is a Bone stock caouse I pay my car, Insurance, phone and whatever bills I pull from the mail. I pay for my DSL line to my room. I looked up Insurance for me on a 03 GT would be $390 a MONTH! I have a clean slate, I have been in Driving school for EVOC, i get a student discount.. that kid is Spoiled. NOT ME.
Old 04-14-2004, 08:16 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

since the day i worked at 16, all that i have wanted i have paid for.

Parents pay for tuition and thats it

Just like they say, "we pay for necessities" and my car modding fiasco is not a necessity LMAO
Autobadges.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 08:41 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to 1997grnstang
i pay for everything and i go to college
5-speed
1997grnstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 09:00 PM   #26
Dom
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Send a message via AIM to Dom
My dad got me the Stang cause he wanted me to have it. So until it gets payed off, we're just splitting it.

Oh, and has anyone thought that it isn't his car, just his neighbors and he had his picture taken in front of it?
Old 04-14-2004, 09:10 PM   #27
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom
My dad got me the Stang cause he wanted me to have it. So until it gets payed off, we're just splitting it.

Oh, and has anyone thought that it isn't his car, just his neighbors and he had his picture taken in front of it?
it could be possible.... id ask him for more pics but i dont wanna waste my time
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 09:42 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Who cares? Some people have more money than others to toss at their kid's enjoyment. If my dad bought me a Mach 1, I'm not going to be like: Oh. Sorry, papi, I can't accept this ****ing awesome gift because other kid's parents don't buy them one. And neither would you. :liar:

Boo. Rich people suck. Wealth redistribution r0x0rs. </democrat>
Laser02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 09:43 PM   #29
Regular

Region: Tennessee
I believe its his car. Parents are nuts. Guy at my school drives a Lexus SUV with 4 12" subs in the trunk. He is so full of himself to

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 10:28 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

I live in a extremely rich town.
Every kid is like that here.

In highschool everyone had bmw's lexus's benz's
cars rock stars would drive yet these ******* *****es would drive them everday. I hate people in my town.
So many stuck up ***'s.
Old 04-14-2004, 11:26 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Laser02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 11:28 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Suprman
well i am 18 and bought my mustang when i was 16 with the money i had saved up from working at mc'donalds, i also pay for anything that goes wrong or any mods. i beleieve i deserve my mustang. i'm glad my parents didn't have enough $$ to buy me a car, paying for it myself really taught me alot of good things that i will use during my whole life time!

my dad does pay for my insurance, liability, and i thank him for doing that, and i'm very lucky to have hm do that for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a232stang
SUPRMAN KICKS ***.
Suprman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 11:36 PM   #33
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
I believe its his car. Parents are nuts. Guy at my school drives a Lexus SUV with 4 12" subs in the trunk. He is so full of himself to
yeah, but those are the kids who get into wrecks and no one cares but instead people go around the crash scene to point and laugh. what goes around comes around... theres no such thing as a one way street

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 11:56 PM   #34
Road Trip!

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci
my dad got me my thunderbird when i was...man...ive had the car for a while, since way before i could drive, he paid 500 for it, and i take awesome care of that car, i appreciate every bit he helps me when he does, and everything done to the car, ive paid for, other than things that were birthday/christmas gifts

its one thing to get a gift like that, and say "my parents gave it to me, theyre awesome" or something like that, but for him to say "they gave it to me and i deserve it" is wrong, one day when mommy and daddy arnt there, he'll realize what he has
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 02:17 AM   #35
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
eh that kid will wrap that mach 1 around a tree, so well be one less *** hole punk short. he didnt pay for it, so he cant fully appreciate what his parents do for him. hell treat the car like shyt, and mommy and daddy will fix it. i did the same, though i was paying them back for the tbird, but i still did things in it i should have done (neutral drops, over railroad hills at 112) and prolly wouldnt do if it was my car. now that i have "my own" car i treat it like gold. i hardly race it, i hardly ever drive it over the speedlimit(unless i wanna spool and psst in front of a group of people) so i appreciate the car. he doesnt.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar