Rock against bush... WTF?? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-16-2004, 04:05 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to BrooksPS
Rock against bush... WTF??

Rock against Bush..I saw an ad for this in rolling stone. I thought it was a joke, but its not. Damn Hollywood.

http://www.fatwreck.com/albumdetail....NHRMXIAAB7ISDc
This is changing my opinion on bands I used to like. I guess I'll just Stick with 3 doors down.

I'm ashamed of my generation. I was born at the wrong damn time. I hate the fact that every time I talk to one of my civilian peers all they seem to do is want to give away everything this nation have been spending 250 years to create. I cant stand this new rising culture, and most of the kids in it. They all talk about staying away from conformity, conformity is bad, blah blah. They are all conformists, a patriotic youth is a minority now. I saw an ad on MTV that said, Ban conformity, wtf it was for a deoderant, you dont need to put communist propoganda in a deoderant ad.:cussing: I should've been born in the 20's, when people looked up to you when you served and people appreciated their freedoms, not take advantage of them. How does this relate to The rock against Bush, I'm really sure but I know it does. :chin: :cussing:
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/8448/v6stangscom.jpg--2000 3.8L Lazer Red 5spd---Performance- Nitrous Express 75 Wet Shot, MAC Cold Air, Borla Dual Exhaust, ASP Underdrive Pulley, Jacobs Ignition/Wires, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter. *FMS Aluminum D/S*-Appearence- Razzi Full Body Kit, American Racing Rims.-Times--N/A-15.1@93mph--75Shot-14.2@101 - awful 60' times
BrooksPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2004, 04:55 PM   #2
Road Trip!

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci
i hear ya dude, being an "individual" is a trend now, i see so many people wearing the same **** as some other goofball and say "i wear this to be different"

i could give 2 ****s about what you wear, people that are true to themselves are the ones who are different, the ones that can care less about their appearance, their image, who thinks theye cool...those are the people that are different

you also see less and less people appreciating what they have, an that one thread about that 16 year old with the mach1, thats a prime example of it, every day i see people not appreciate things, not appreciate what you do for them, or the job you do that benefits them...i seriously cant stand people

just yesterday, we were trying to video tape that dance game at the mall, some ignorant ******** looked at the camera, then walked right in front of it, multiple times...my friend went to stop someone, they just looked at him and walked in front of the camera...inconsiderate ********

[/rant]
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 05:16 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Wow, screw those bands -_-

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2004, 05:48 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
john titor and the future

it doesnt matter. were going to ignite in a civil war by the end of this year anyways. i see it coming, and the election is going to be the spark. you can tell the nation is already deviding itself over the politics. pretty soon, its going to unravel. i support bush all the way. hes the only president trying to get a handle on foreign affairs. but i can go on all day about this, but i wont.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 06:25 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird232ci
just yesterday, we were trying to video tape that dance game at the mall, some ignorant ******** looked at the camera, then walked right in front of it, multiple times...my friend went to stop someone, they just looked at him and walked in front of the camera...inconsiderate ********

[/rant]
Yea i know how that is too, people just dont care bout anyone else anymore. What is this world coming to?
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 09:52 PM   #6
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon
Yea i know how that is too, people just dont care bout anyone else anymore. What is this world coming to?
its crap man, people get so hot headed when people do things to them, then they go do the same thing to you!

im noticing all my examples are based on the dance game...but heres one

im up there playing a song, i get a B on it, which is really good for me, the first thing this girl says "i can play it better", then the next song "im better than you" bla bla bla, she gets up there, gets a D on the song she was bragging on, then gets a C i got an A on, then fails a song that i can play on the next dificulty level up, and when i laughed, she was all wanting to fight me!!

im sick of it man, what happened to something called respect...its complete bull****
Old 04-16-2004, 10:02 PM   #7
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird232ci
its crap man, people get so hot headed when people do things to them, then they go do the same thing to you!

im noticing all my examples are based on the dance game...but heres one

im up there playing a song, i get a B on it, which is really good for me, the first thing this girl says "i can play it better", then the next song "im better than you" bla bla bla, she gets up there, gets a D on the song she was bragging on, then gets a C i got an A on, then fails a song that i can play on the next dificulty level up, and when i laughed, she was all wanting to fight me!!

im sick of it man, what happened to something called respect...its complete bull****
oh I know where yuor coming from. Half of my 1st and 2nd period class are so inconsiderate to others. Its all about them.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 10:41 PM   #8
Road Trip!

the way i see it, those people will end up being "self-destructive" one way or another, they will end up destroying themselves, or pushing someone to destroy them, and ill sit back and watch

when people are like that, i have no sympathy for them when something happens to them, i know very few people i would back in a fight, or i would do everything in my power to help
Old 04-16-2004, 11:03 PM   #9

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to 01mineralgrey6
i only saw like 6 out 0f 26 bands that i have heard of. and another thing Don't you hate it when you say "hey" to someone and they ignore you?i mean how hard is it to say hey back?
Old 04-16-2004, 11:42 PM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseGSTdude
john titor and the future

it doesnt matter. were going to ignite in a civil war by the end of this year anyways. i see it coming, and the election is going to be the spark. you can tell the nation is already deviding itself over the politics. pretty soon, its going to unravel. i support bush all the way. hes the only president trying to get a handle on foreign affairs. but i can go on all day about this, but i wont.
So you are well versed in John!!!! Very interesting. There are alternate time lines!!!
Old 04-17-2004, 04:00 AM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
lol dude i read the whole site about 50 times. the more i watch the more i see it happening. i used to be a trekkie till they launched enterprise, so i think there is a possibility for this kind of stuff. just think of it this way, if kerry wins, its over. and i know there is a possibility that in this timeline, it might not happen. but there is a theory that every decision leads to the creation of a seperate quantum timeline. so theres millions of timelines just one person. and theres even a star trek episode about it, how interesting. but im no nerd, dont get me wrong.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2004, 07:32 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

I to have read his postings over and over again and I am just not ready to put faith in it until I see a real sign
Old 04-17-2004, 08:22 PM   #13
Road Trip!

"in a long enough time span, the survival rate drops to zero"-Fight Club
Old 04-19-2004, 12:23 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to Horse Send a message via Yahoo to Horse
I thinkg Bush hasn't done a single thing right the entire time he's been in office. He sought revenge for 9-11, which was good, but then decided to use it as an excuse to settle a personal vendetta. Then he gave back tax money wich, given enough time will crush what little economy we have left. Then he renigged on his campain promises by refusing to demand OPEC to increase production to lower gas prices. Since he makes all his money off oil, as do his friends, this really isn't all too suprising. Besides the fact that he lost the election and his daddy, got this supreme couirt to give him the election anyway. I'd vote for a taliban member before I'd vote for this reject. I'm all for being patriotic, but our current leader couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the directions on the bottom.
4.2L , CAI, BBK 65MM throttle body, 30lb injectors, SSM ported intakes, FLEX 1/2" spacer, RPM big valve heads, Comp roller rockers and cam, ASP-underdrive pulley, GT rear swaybar, & Quad Shocks, Full MM Coilover conversion, 17" Grey Torque Thrust wheels, FMS Aluminum driveshaft 8.8 rear w/ 3.73 gears, Tri-Ax Shorthrow shifter & SPEC stage II clutch w/ aluminum flywheel
Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 12:45 PM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse
I thinkg Bush hasn't done a single thing right the entire time he's been in office. He sought revenge for 9-11, which was good, but then decided to use it as an excuse to settle a personal vendetta. Then he gave back tax money wich, given enough time will crush what little economy we have left. Then he renigged on his campain promises by refusing to demand OPEC to increase production to lower gas prices. Since he makes all his money off oil, as do his friends, this really isn't all too suprising. Besides the fact that he lost the election and his daddy, got this supreme couirt to give him the election anyway. I'd vote for a taliban member before I'd vote for this reject. I'm all for being patriotic, but our current leader couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the directions on the bottom.
I am sorry I dont really know you but you really dont have a clue about anything you just said.

1. Giving our money (OUR MONEY) back to us is not going to hurt a thing. It is not about more money for government it is about Gov wasting less of ours they take. Hell they waste billions on needless pork.

2.Gas prices are not controlled by US. The president has no say so. Opec raised the price of oil do to their selfish wants not ours. See something you dont know, we dont refine oil anymore. See in the early 90's Clinton imposed severe regulations on the refineries in our country and without giving them time to comply they were hit immediately and they closed. We have 10% of the refinery capacity we had just 20 years ago. So even if we pumped our own oil out of the ground we would have to ship it to another country for processing. The other big hit for the US is our # 2 Oil supplier Venezuela who supplies over 40% of our oil had wide spread strikes and protest causing a complete shutdown of oil production. Then combined with the Iraqi Oil minister saying last month that Iraq oil would not abide by Opec decisions pissed the Other members of OPEC also causing the price of oil to rise. By august the price of oil will drop and drop fast as Iraqi oil goes into full or near full capacity.

3. No matter who you believe won the election in 2000. every vote was counted by several universities, News agencies and polling companies and no matter how they counted the chads and voting cards Bush won. Please get over the conspiracy crap. You have to be more intelligent than that!!!!

If you would vote for a taliban before you would vote for Bush you are a sick and demented and have real issues you need to deal with.

I am sorry I just cant be any nicer than that!!!!
Old 04-19-2004, 01:19 PM   #16
Regular

Region: Tennessee
So John Kerry has a personal problem with Iraq along with Lieberman? They voted for the war to.

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

The above is a letter to President Bush

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

And Finally our good ole Democratic Nominee Himeself on Iraq

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

So I guess all the above people had a "personal vendetta."

You make claims that Bush used 9/11 to attack Iraq but you can not give a single solid piece of evidence to prove that.

The comment about how you would vote for a Taliban leader before you would vote for Bush tells alot about you. Seems like you have a "personal vendetta" against Bush but for what reason I dont know.

He doesnt control gas prices.

He didnt attack Iraq for personal gain. He had democrat and republican support going into that war. Your Democratic Presidental nominee that you will be voting for supported the war in Iraq.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar