you know what pisses me off? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-26-2004, 05:14 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64
you know what pisses me off?

when kids that dont know crap about cars get mad at me when my car doesnt run. or tell me how to work on my car, or what to do to it. or try to tell me things about my car. bunch of idiots they are.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2004, 05:33 PM   #2
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
you tell em!

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 05:50 PM   #3
Road Trip!

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci
i get that crap all the time, some 13 year old online told me his 87 Thunderbird ran 14's and it was stock, all i could do was sit here and laugh...an HO in a thunderbird wont run 14's, but he insisted it did, then i told him to show me his time slip, then he tells me "well, i cant take it to the track, i dont have my license"

i mean wtf?! if you cant drive your car, dont brag on what times i runs...and especially dont brag on times your car doesnt run
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2004, 06:15 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to tire
i give mean looks to people that look like they're about to say something stupid. try it.
tire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 07:03 PM   #5

oh god you are telling me I hate damn NOOBERS. Damn kids cant even fix a ham sandwich. Then they tell you what to do with your car. So now i dont even pay attention to them.
Toxinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 07:18 PM   #6
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
I can't stand it either, specially people who think they know everything about every car, truck, or van. Especially when they try and tell me about MY truck, when they drive a mustang? Tells me my ideas are bad and tells me what I need to do to it. Whatever, I know more than him, i know I do, and I don't have to prove to him anything. When someone trys to tell me something, and I know its wrong, I either correct em, or just nod and move on.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 08:42 PM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to Black95GT
Yea, I have a friend like that...he owns a z28, and all he does is make fun of mustangs. But it doesnt bother me, he doesnt pay for anything for his car, not even mods, at least I am....and when he loses races he comes up with excuses, of if I had this or that...oh i spun in third. That was the best, because I have it on video that he didnt. lmao
2003 DSG Cobra -2.2L KB, 60lbs Injectors, Single Blade TB, SCT2400 MAF, Kook's LT's, Kook's High-Flow Catted X-Pipe, Magnaflow CB, JLT RAI, MGW Short-Throw, H&R Race Springs, MM CC Plates, MM Bumpsteer, BF IRS Brace, BF Idlers, and AFS 18 Chrome Reps w/ R888s
Black95GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 08:58 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
-yeha when people make excuses for losing

-ricers piss me off. they talk like they can take out a corvette, when in reality they couldnt smoke a corsica.

-"certain" women drivers that cant drive.

-pep boys and autozone for having 2/3 of their store for civics.

-when "pimp my ride" consists of absolutely no performance gain.(not hating on the show, i love the show, im hating on those who pimp their 4door civics and integras and even eclipse non turbo's and think they big stuff)

-when people make fun of fast and furious like its the holy grail of how to modify imports. is gone in 60 seconds a how-to on stealing cars?

-when people talk shyt they cant back up

-when people base your cars performance on another car of the same make and model that they said they have beat. and then they tell you what "that guy" had and its no wonder he lost, and the same make and model car in STOCK form could whoop him. and everytime you talk to them, the guy who got spanked mod list keeps getting bigger the more you tell the spanker on what i have on my car. "oh yeah he had that too", "lol good cause that would actually make you run slower, duh, if you knew cars, youd known that".

ok just a few of the things that irk me or piss me off.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 10:25 PM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
What bothers me is walking into places like auto zone..asking a question about a truck, and the people go on about the problem completely and utterly wrong...Me and my room mate went up to auto zone trying to figure out why his f150 was missing. They told us to check the coils. We said which ones (it has one coil over each plug) and they proceeded to tell us both of them..all we could do is nod our head and walk out. It's not just one auto zone either...been to several of them and none of them seem to know anything about one of the most popular trucks out there. Just kinda irks me a little.
Or...when I carry my car into Ford under warranty and they try to tell me the squeeking sound from my rear end is a loose e-brake cable then proceed to tell me they tightened it when they never actually put my car up on a rack...
Or...the people at those quick lube places who proceed to add washer fluid to your coolant and try to blame it on you..let's just say I've changed my own oil since then without hesitation and offer to change anyone else's oil as well to keep business away from that place...
Or...just about anyone who thinks they know everything about cars and proceed to diss my v6 mustang..when they drive a hyundai or a kia...and talk smack about how I don't have the balls to get a real car like a GT...
Well..I guess that's my rant for the night.
O wait..one more...stalking cops. You know, the ones who follow you around just because you drive a mustang with tinted windows...or the ones who pull U-turns on the highway and proceed to follow you for several miles before flashing lights and turning off...
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 04:20 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Hampshire
Send a message via AIM to Smokedya95stang
whats wrong with the 64 1/2!
Old 04-27-2004, 04:45 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
having retarded friends who think they know a lot about cars and they throw this at you one day, "So what's the big difference between a V6 and a V8 car?"

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 04:50 PM   #12
Road Trip!

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci
today at the junkyard (i got a floor shifter assembly for my bird...gonna ditch the column shifter) there was a guy, was looking for a transmission for his 89 supercoupe, a guy told him to get a transmission from an 89-93 thunderbird/cougar with a 5.0, i was sitting in an 88 Cougar, yanking the shifter off, he saw it was a 5.0, and started asking me about the transmission, asked if it would fit his car, i told him it would, its the same transmission, then he kept asking me "well, if they fit, why didnt the guy tell me they fit?" and i was blunt and said "because he doesnt know **** baout these cars", he kept going on and on about it, and i was like "look man, ive been working on cars like yours for about 6 years, and cars like these for 3 years, i know what im talking about"

10 minuets later, he comes back and asks me all the same questions! ARG!
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 05:38 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokedya95stang
whats wrong with the 64 1/2!
blew the intake manifold gaskets, flooded the engine, and now everything is breaking. its like a chain reaction of destruction
Old 04-30-2004, 09:19 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

ahk! fixie fixie! ill do it, bring it here
Old 04-30-2004, 09:20 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

hey that pic isnt your car is... it?! cuase its scary