Crazy ***** - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-02-2004, 01:49 AM   #1
Legacy Member
Region: California
Crazy *****

I was with my little bro in his Monte Carlo on the way to get some late night food. On our way we are just going along as I vent my anger out about work when my brother suddenly guns it. I turn to my right and see this car come up and matches speed with the Monte. In front of that car is an SUV going the speed limit like we were till this car came up. We kept going matching the SUV's speed so that car couldn't be a prick and speed off. Everything is still going well until my brother goes, "What the ****!" I look to my left and the crazy ***** in her new HONDAI flies in the opposite lane to get in front of my brother. He guns it and flies forward and catches up to the car easily. We go by them going down this wide open rode just hauling. We get to a light where we have to turn left, and they get behind us also turning left. We gun it and keep going until I tell him, "Ease off dude, it goes downhill from here." I remember seeing a flipped car at the bottom of the curvy downhill area. So the crazy ***** flies down the street, we both don't care knowing how dangerous it is.

So we get to the light and I'm wondering where the hell the car is, it's making a right so it's right next to us. I take a look before they make the right. Some white chick with her boyfriend in the passanger side. I saw the window was open and I yelled at them, "YOU'RE DONE..." My brother's Monte outclassed their Hondai without question, we just aren't suicidal. So then chick starts to slowly make the right turn almost hesitating because she heard what I said. She then made a U-Turn in the middle of that street to come back at us, by that time we got the green light and were a head of them. They started to gun it, but by that time we were so ahead of them we hardly noticed. I told my brother to give them the sign(Emergency lights), and they started to flash their high beams at us. Eh, they couldn't catch up. We weren't speeding either, just going the limit and catching every green as they kept getting the reds. We found a place to eat and yeah. Lotta dumbasses out tonight, so how'd your night go? Haven't heard much racing stories from you guys.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 09:46 AM   #2
Region: Tennessee
I worked till 1 in th emorning and cleaned my car most of the day yesterday... fun....

Brent is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar