**WW** went to an awesome birthday bash for a friend on friday **WW** - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-04-2004, 09:51 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

**WW** went to an awesome birthday bash for a friend on friday **WW**

it was saweet. we went to numbers for 80's night so the night started off kinda slow. but my gf looked so awesome that i ignored the music and danced with her anyways. and this chick at the club kept trying to undress my gf. she kept pulling at her top trying to make the strings in the back come untied...but my gf was smart and double knotted those bad boys. anyway, then we went back to the <A href="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||hotels|AA1VDw">hotel</A">hotel and got fugged up. there was quite a lot of girl on girl action there. and honestly, i have never seen so much weed in one place before. some people brought like 5 packs of cigars, cut them up, and re-rolled them with weed. at the end of the night, my gf and i took an hour and a half long shower before we went to bed at 8:30 am

cliff notes: went clubbing for 80's night then went back to hotel and had a wild party where girls were doing girls. there was a sh1tload of weed there and the night ended with me and my gf getting freaky in the shower

http://www.mizzoustud.com/pics/conc.png
Concordium is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2004, 10:04 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

went to an awesome birthday bash for a friend on friday

ok, i dont know why my post is all fugged up but it wont let me edit my post. so im just gonna do it over again...

it was saweet. we went to numbers for 80's night so the night started off kinda slow. but my gf looked so awesome that i ignored the music and danced with her anyways. and this chick at the club kept trying to undress my gf. she kept pulling at her top trying to make the strings in the back come untied...but my gf was smart and double knotted those bad boys. anyway, then we went back to the hotel and got fugged up. there was quite a lot of girl on girl action there. and honestly, i have never seen so much weed in one place before. some people brought like 5 packs of cigars, cut them up, and re-rolled them with weed. at the end of the night, my gf and i took an hour and a half long shower before we went to bed at 8:30 am

cliff notes: went clubbing for 80's night :disturbed then went back to hotel and had a wild party where girls were doing girls. there was a sh1tload of weed there and the night ended with me and my gf getting freaky in the shower

Old 05-04-2004, 10:06 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

ok here are pics of some of the peeps that were at the party...the lesbo pics will be in my next post in a few minutes.

Velma and Jen (my gf)

my friend Ramez picking up Corey and taking him out of the room because Corey is the most annoying drunk

Velma and I

(left to right) Velma, John, Jen, some skurry lookin fat chick :disturbed

Jen and I (behind us is the table they used to roll all of the weed)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2004, 10:08 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Corey next to Crystal (girl with the hat) making out on the bed with some other chick. Crystal had pulled down the other chicks top and sucked on her nipples but then put it back before i could grab the camera

Crystal making out with another chick. i dont think there was anyone chick that Crystal didnt make out with.

Velma and Jen pretending to make out.

Crystal and Velma making out

i got a couple more pics that i still have to post. give me a few more minutes.

Old 05-04-2004, 10:09 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Monica feelin up Crystal's ***

nice shot of Crystal's ***...PIITB :glenn:

another nice shot of Crystal's ***

yet another nice shot of Crystal's ***

This dude was passed out in one room of the suite and started spazzing out like he was possessed by a demon. he was rolling around the floor and moaning and screaming and everything...it was too good to miss, i just had to get some pics of it :biglaugh:

:rofl: :rofl:

Old 05-04-2004, 11:16 AM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
:badidea: ok, I will not get on my kick. Just please put atleaset a work warning (WW) in the header.
Old 05-04-2004, 11:43 AM   #7
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
I added a work warning... concordium please make sure you do this next time.

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2004, 12:06 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Hampshire
Send a message via AIM to Smokedya95stang
sweet party,

my buddy and I just smoked the other day. Its been a while.
Old 05-04-2004, 12:51 PM   #9
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

that crystal girl defanitely has a nice *** lol

I like toys
Old 05-04-2004, 02:58 PM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
thanks ZIM..
Old 05-04-2004, 09:52 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

why does it need a WW? theres no nudity or anything wrong with it. i didnt show any sex or anything...just a couple of girls kissing and a chick with small shorts. i didnt know that was a crime. oh well, such is life.

Old 05-04-2004, 10:00 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
No mainly the work warning was asked to be placed due to some of us that view the forum from work, thought it might be un-appropriate if ones employer should walk by and wonder what there employee might be vewing...

just a nice consideration to others is all...and I am sure Joe Pa would be very interested in what one of his fine students is doing on the grounds of PSU such as this if curious...I used to work there myself on the main campus of PSU in good ole Nittany!
Old 05-04-2004, 10:44 PM   #13
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Concordium... its nothing against you man, just take this scenario into consideration:

"You live in the average family household... youre looking at girls making out on your computer and your mom pops her head into the room to see what you're up to, but sees a bunch of girls all over each other and sees pictures of a half naked *** (which is very nice btw). Your moms not going to appreciate that, and neither would anyone's boss, with exceptions of course. Its just a courtesy thing to keep others out of trouble "

I like toys

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar