what kind of **** did u guys get into trouble for? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-05-2004, 04:28 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Hampshire
Send a message via AIM to Smokedya95stang
what kind of **** did u guys get into trouble for?

In highschool?

Too ****ing much....
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2004, 04:44 PM   #2
Regular

Region: Tennessee
well bringing a gun or knife to school usually is frowned upon... other than that just your basic stuff like dress code etc.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 05:01 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Man, you violated dress code. Your bad....
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2004, 05:11 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Man what kinda **** I got myself into...well lets say about anything and everything you can honest to god think of. I think me and my friends accomplished alot in our trouble making days.

I even beat up my housemaster for lying to my mom. Boy did that feel good. Became school hero for that one hahaha also had a nice looong vacation from that too
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 05:51 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
I used to get in trouble for talking to much...someone would ask me a question or sumthing, and then the teacher would yell at me for that, and eventually get detention after so many warnings!
Old 05-05-2004, 05:54 PM   #6
Road Trip!

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci
i was the class clown, so i was always getting yelled at, threatened to be sent to the office, and all that gay ****

only trouble i got into was when i walked out of class...elementray and middle school is a whole different story...
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 06:29 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

I dared a kid to take a leak in the middle of the cafe floor. He actually did. I got in trouble too. lol.

I almost got arrested at some other hs, for trying to pick some girl up. I was walking through the halls with 2 buddies, we got hassled by some teacher. We just kept going, school cop came down, and i swore. We got in trouble. lol.

Smoking weed during/in/ect school. Cigs.. same deal.

Threw a chalk eraser at a teacher cause she pissed me off.
Swearing at teachers.

We had a "jingle ball" dance at school. I wrote "my" under jingle on all the posters.
doh.

Skipping school, walking out of school, flicking off my principal.. he got mad.

Swearing at a assitant pricipal becuase she pissed me off. She said my "chain was to long" I wasnt having that. I got inschool, and a teacher that i liked got me to "take if off for the day" stupid black ho *****. (sorry hated her)

during english class a friend lit off these mini fire crackers thing in the hall. I was with him, got busted.

oh there was this dumb ***** in my english class ( just told brent about it, why i thought of it) we were learnging about the holocost about how they killed, and tortued the jews and ****.. Well this stupid ***** goes "does that still happen"
I coudlnt believe the stupidity. I let her have it, got in trouble for that.

I once got introuble for a Korn Shirt i had on, got sent home because i wouldnt take it off.

theres many more stories.
Old 05-05-2004, 06:53 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
hmm, i knocked some dude out my freshman year in front of the whole cafeteria for talking major ****. he said he whooped my *** last week and it got around to me, and he even said it to my face, so it was over. 1 hit and he was down. got suspended for 5 days(big **** like i cared no school? 5 day vacation), and after that, nobody ever thought of messing with me. then me and him became freinds senior year, how ironic.

then i got my license, and the tbird. nothing good ever happened with my mustang, but we were in the bird one day going out to lunch on our lunch period(against the rules), and we were going back into the lot and one of the campus people blocked the entrance with their little golf cart, i stared them down, slapped it in R. went back a few feet in a cloud of smoke, popped it in D and punched it. smoke everywhere, engine howling, youre dam straight she moved out of the way. i parked around the corner, but i made my point. got called in a week later cause she saw my car, they called in the plates and got my last name and matched it with mine. no big deal, a day of in school.

did a donut once in the mustang, some janitors watching ratted on me, another day of in school. big whoopdee.

dam i miss school.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 07:09 PM   #9
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
detentions here and there.. mostly for skipping lunch and going out...

the biggest trouble i ever got in in high school was this:
about sophomore year i became really good friends with this girl and we told each other everything... so one day i was over at her house and i found a glue stick in her room so i go "i dare you to stick this in your... yeah you get the point" so she did, and it was freakin hilarious. Anyway, somehow down the line we started hating each other and one day in study hall (we have study hall in our cafeteria) she threw a cookie at me... so i yelled back at here real loud "WHY DONT YOU GO MASTURBATE WITH A GLUE STICK *****" and the supervisors heard me along with everyone else in that class. Got an in school for that. Other than that, i didnt really cause much trouble in high school...

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 07:14 PM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
Quote:
"WHY DONT YOU GO MASTURBATE WITH A GLUE STICK *****"
lol the classic masturbate with a glue stick line. works every time.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 07:27 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

fighting and sleeping in class
Old 05-05-2004, 07:32 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Fighting, all the time, 2-3 times a year I got suspended for it. Once for having beer on a field trip. That's about it.

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.
Ponycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 07:45 PM   #13
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponycarman
Once for having beer on a field trip. That's about it.

Steve
lol youre awesome

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 07:46 PM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64
you know the class clowns that the teachers dont even bother punishing anymore b/c they dont change and the principal is intimidated by b/c he can give them talks and punish them all they want but they dont care and dont change? thats me and my group of friends, we do stupid **** all the time, he dont get in trouble anymore though, lol
Old 05-05-2004, 07:53 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

i actually never fought in school. I did once, in 6th grade, but i was the new kid when i had to live in Malden Mass for a year. So people were giving me ****. After i was "cool"
lol.
Old 05-05-2004, 07:58 PM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

I only got in a fight once, and it was at church (lol). the dude was bothering me, i told him to leave me alone, he pushed me and then goes "awww, the little ***** doesnt want to fight". so I punched him, broke his nose up good and made blood go all over the place. the kid is retarded though, he still doesnt leave me alone, i think one day I am gonna straighten his nose out for him since it is bent now.
Old 05-05-2004, 08:40 PM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

I got in 2 fights in the same day once. Didn't even get suspended either and won both of them
Old 05-05-2004, 09:05 PM   #18
Road Trip!

ahhh, now we're bringing up stuff we didnt get in trouble for

in 8th grade, i mooned my french teacher, she was a pushover and no one liked her, also before class, i would steal the work we had to do, and flush it down the toilets, and she would be like "im not going to teach untill someone returns the papers" well...after that, every day i took the papers and ****, we used to throw gum in her hair, throw chalk at her, it was good times

in the halls, some black kid told this big dude to kick my ***, well, he comes up to me, grabs the collar of my ****, i ducked down a bit and nailed him in the gut, knocking the wind outa him, he doubled over and tried to run, i just stood there and watched him gasp for breath as he tried to run, all his boys were making fun of him

every year, i had a "ritual" of taking my bike through the halls after school, id be up at the school, hittin up the ledges and stuff, and id dip in the door, take off down the hall, down a set of stairs, and take off down the hall and out the other side, one time the administrator saw me, tried to chase me, and almost busted his *** down the stairs

Charles: you sound like one of the kind of kids i used to pick on and try to pick fights with
Old 05-05-2004, 09:09 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to 98VroomVroom
Im a class clown, get in trouble for squirting water on people, telling students and teachers they can "suck my d---."(Thats what my write up said). My school is gay, I got suspended for wearing pink 3 days in a row.(Diff clothes, same color tho). My school thinks Im in a gang now, its so hilarious cause Ill make up some hand sign and walk around throwing it up and they always ask me what it means and stuff and I go "I cant tell you, I might get shot by my gang"
Originally Posted by EclipseGSTdude
" my useless aftermarket 10" tach is off and my clutch is going out and my vtec controller broke and my Nos floormats were ripped off and my powered by honda seatbelt covers were cutting off circulation to my shifter arm".
98VroomVroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 09:10 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird232ci

every year, i had a "ritual" of taking my bike through the halls after school, id be up at the school, hittin up the ledges and stuff, and id dip in the door, take off down the hall, down a set of stairs, and take off down the hall and out the other side, one time the administrator saw me, tried to chase me, and almost busted his *** down the stairs

Charles: you sound like one of the kind of kids i used to pick on and try to pick fights with
My buddy and I made a movie for a class after school once, i had my skateboard in my car, and we were ****ing around skating in the halls. lol. we ended up getting in trouble.

Why? You wouldnt of wanted to pick on me trust me.
I was one of those punk, marilyn manson is cool kinda kids.
Old 05-05-2004, 09:15 PM   #21
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokedya95stang
Why? You wouldnt of wanted to pick on me trust me.
I was one of those punk, marilyn manson is cool kinda kids.
those were the kids i picked on, i used to be that way in middle school, and was like "wow...im gay...lemme wear somthing other than black"
Old 05-05-2004, 09:31 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

i bascially still dress in band shirts.
Old 05-05-2004, 09:35 PM   #23
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
i never got suspended for nething but my group of friends and i have done many things...mooned teachers...lit stink bombs in all bathrooms to make the school smell....told a kid to run around the halls with just a thong on for five bucks, talk to much...put terds on car hoods then saran rap cars...just the usual stuff.
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 09:38 PM   #24
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98VroomVroom
Im a class clown, get in trouble for squirting water on people, telling students and teachers they can "suck my d---."(Thats what my write up said). My school is gay, I got suspended for wearing pink 3 days in a row.(Diff clothes, same color tho). My school thinks Im in a gang now, its so hilarious cause Ill make up some hand sign and walk around throwing it up and they always ask me what it means and stuff and I go "I cant tell you, I might get shot by my gang"
lol, one day i got a write up that said, "drawing male genitalia on a classmates textbook" hahahaha
Old 05-05-2004, 09:48 PM   #25

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to 01mineralgrey6
1 fight, skipping class, dress code, burnouts in the teachers parking lot:burnout:,swearing......thats about all i can think of
Old 05-05-2004, 10:39 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Dress code, lol.

We had no dress code when I was in HS. Course our folks didn't let us dress like dirtbags/punks/ho's/bangers/ losers in general though.

Hell, I had to buy my first pair of jeans. Though I did wear a tie to school because I wanted to on occasion. I'm just odd. Must be why I got in fights alot. Did my thing and took no crap from anyone who had a problem with that (other than my folks that is).

Still that way, but now I am a lot bigger and no one gives me any crap about it more than once, except the wife cause she's the boss lol.

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.
Ponycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 05:53 AM   #27
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy

Never got in any trouble..
Old 05-06-2004, 07:08 AM   #28
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Lets see I was always skipping class and taken off to the beach. I once was caught beating this guy that looked like Charles (At that time a Alice Cooper type) for punching a chearleader because she said she would never go out with a creep like him. Got busted by the drug sniffing dog and sent to principle's office but that found nothing on me after stripping down. Thank God I had just finished smoking what I had so all that happened was I could not come back to school till my parents came up to the school and met with the principle. Got caught by the Football coach doing it in the back of my International Scout with one of the chearleader during study hall, he just tapped on the window and told me to meet him in his office when I was thru. He kept my punishment in house thank God and had me report to him at study hall and help with equipment and other stuff.
Old 05-06-2004, 07:24 AM   #29
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Tennessee
Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark
^bajajaja @ corey being the own
Old 05-06-2004, 09:05 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
Lets see I was always skipping class and taken off to the beach. I once was caught beating this guy that looked like Charles (At that time a Alice Cooper type) for punching a chearleader because she said she would never go out with a creep like him. Got busted by the drug sniffing dog and sent to principle's office but that found nothing on me after stripping down. Thank God I had just finished smoking what I had so all that happened was I could not come back to school till my parents came up to the school and met with the principle. Got caught by the Football coach doing it in the back of my International Scout with one of the chearleader during study hall, he just tapped on the window and told me to meet him in his office when I was thru. He kept my punishment in house thank God and had me report to him at study hall and help with equipment and other stuff.
lmao. all very funny.
Old 05-06-2004, 02:24 PM   #31
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Rellik Send a message via Yahoo to Rellik
I cant remember that far back
Rellik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 02:44 PM   #32
Legacy Member
Legacy

heh chucking water balloons in a busy street behind a wall..... I got the top score tho

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 06:05 PM   #33
Legacy Member
Legacy

hahaha, corey is the man!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar