The bailout in action... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-30-2008, 08:25 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas
The bailout in action...

Goldman Sachs ready to hand out £7BILLION salary and bonus package... after its £6bn bail-out | Mail Online

goldman sachs hands out 7 billion (pounds) to its 400 some partners... which is approximately 3 million (pounds) each

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2008, 08:43 PM   #2
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Re: The bailout in action...

Thanks Obama, Bush, McCain and every other ****** that voted for this.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:14 PM   #3
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

More like "Way to go every jackass piece of **** politician that isn't going to go after these piles of **** handing out millions to their execs after getting bailed out"....

Each politician left alive is a waste of life...they all suck and they will all do nothing but whatever will put the most money in their pocket. Until someone leads this country that isn't a politician, he, or she, or it will all suck and do nothing but run this place into the ground. They should all be lined up in the street and shot. Period. Put US out of our misery and get some real leaders out there.
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2008, 01:23 AM   #4
Regular

Region: Tennessee

There are a few people out there. Ron Paul (tired of that name yet?) Just go look at his voting record. The guy can only say the right thing so many times until people start listening to him (you can actually vote for him Tuesday. He is on the ballot is LA.)

You like Palin. Ok. Whatever. She's basically a mayor of a state. Alaska has the population of Oklahoma City and it's sitting on a huge pile of oil. The states a gold mind. She hasn't proven to be any less like a politician than McCain or Obama. She wanted that bridge to nowhere before she didn't (where are all the die hard Republicans calling 'flip flop' on that one?)

She has run into ethic issues (or is that going to be a left wing conspiracy against her?)

Hell if you want me to go to the other side (Democrat) Dennis Kucinich is another great person looking out for the average American.

There are people holding political power right now that are working for our best interest. People just need to be a part of spreading the word about them instead of crying about how everyone just sucks.

People in [url=https://www.lawsonforcongress.com/]North Carolina[/quote] have a chance to vote someone in that is looking out for the American people.

The people are out there and they are running. The only place you can find real info on them though is by digging it up yourself. I don't expect everyone to be as into this **** as me but I don't spend all day just looking around for random people. There are a lot of great sites out there you can subscribe too. DCDownsize is a great one. Also, Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty is great because they do money bombs for people running for congress that share his views. Dennis Kucinich is the same. If you side with him in your beliefs then keep an eye out for people that he is endorsing. IMO Dennis is what the Democratic party should be and Ron Paul is what the Republican Party should be.

If either one of those were elected President I'd be thrilled. I'd know that the country was in the hands of someone that actually gave a ****.

Palin... she sold herself out for McCain and the VP. Can't respect that. Personally. Again.. just my opinion. The GOP has failed conservatives.

Just keep in mind. 2010 is up next. More House and Senate seats up for grabs. Maybe everyone should pay attention to the primaries for the Republican side. Democratic even. Find the person that doesn't tote the party line. Find the guy that isn't afraid to say... hey... this doesn't make sense. Why are we doing this in our party? McCain is the perfect example of someone that got elected and had to backtrack and cover his *** to cover the party line.

Find the guy that is going to talk about the terrible things Republicans did in the 00's to make us fail so badly in 08. Not the guy that wraps himself in a flag and runs ads calling someone a Muslim or using a past associate against them. Talk about issues and talk about progress. In 2008 Republicans have done none of that. Just a passing glance while they come up with more **** to sling around on advertisements. More Robocalls. More questioning the religion of the other person.

Ok... I'm done now lol

With all that being said... they ain't all bad. Got to look for the good ones and spread the word.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar