thread from another site i post on *regarding the abuse in iraq* - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-10-2004, 10:43 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

good **** brent. im all about the usa the way it should be, call me a warmonger or not. im not sayin bomb everyone but let the little towelheads kno what ****s up. i plan on goin over there after my senior year is over (3 weeks), already signed up for the air force. bush is president like it or not. BUSH is the man. he does what the **** he wants. i like him

2002 Silver V6 Mustang

my garage http://www.mustangevolution.com/gara...do=view&id=273
TBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2004, 11:10 PM   #37
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
hey brent, nice work , haha go rush.. hey guys lets all calm down. if we fight then they win. thats what they want. http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/dai...t_2.guest.html
GO BUSH, "NEVER FORGET FREEDOM IS NOT FREE" (my thoughts are just that, not www.mustang-forums.com ,
Old 05-10-2004, 11:40 PM   #38
Regular

Region: Tennessee
RUSH: For those of you who missed it, here is the way the president of the United States began his remarks today at the Pentagon. It runs about 25 seconds, but this is important.
BUSH: Mr. Secretary, thank you for your hospitality, and thank you for your leadership. You are courageously leading our nation in the war against terror. You are doing a superb job. You are a strong secretary of defense, and our nation owes you a debt of gratitude.

RUSH: Let me tell you what I think's behind this. I'm going to tell you. Remember last week, I was aghast; I was appalled. I couldn't believe it had happened, and so when it got out that Bush privately (quote, unquote, privately) had reamed Rummy, supposedly Bush had called Rummy to the White House, Rummy came up there and really, really leaned into him for not showing him these pictures and so forth -- and of course it was supposed to have been done in private but it got out there. And that, ladies and gentlemen, put blood in the water and it really encouraged all these hearings last week, began all these catcalls for Rumsfeld's resignation.
<A id=0002>I firmly believe that Bush doing that is what gave all of these anti-administration senators and congressmen and the media the fuel to really gin up this assault on Rumsfeld. There wasn't any talk of Rumsfeld resigning until Bush did this. Well, Bush set it right today. This is setting it right. This is Bush saying, "Shut up. He's not going anywhere. He's not resigning. I'm not firing him. I love him and besides he served me a nice cup of coffee." One of the things I laughed at, "Mr. Secretary, thank you for your hospitality." I mean, the president goes to the Pentagon and he's not going to get what he wants? "Thanks for your hospitality"? I love this Washingtonspeak, like the president of the United States is going to go to the Pentagon visit the secretary of state and have to ask, "Can I use the bathroom? Where is it? Mind if I sit over there? You got any coffee?"<A id=0007>BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: One more Bush sound bite, a portion of his remarks today at the Pentagon. I think he put this perfectly.

BUSH: We have great respect for the people of Iraq and for all Arab peoples, respect for their culture and for the history and for the contribution they can make to the world. We believe that democracy will allow these gifts to flourish, that freedom is the answer to hopelessness and terror, that a free Iraq will lead the way to a new and better Middle East and that a free Iraq will make our country more secure. I understand the difficulty of the mission of our men and women in uniform. They're facing an enemy in sand and heat and blasting winds, often unable to tell friend from foe. I know how painful it is to see a small number dishonor the honorable cause in which so many are sacrificing. What took place in the Iraqi prison does not reflect the character of the more than 200,000 military personnel who have served in Iraq since the beginning of Operation Iraqi Freedom.

RUSH: A-men. This is the White House answer to all that garbage that happened on Thursday and Friday. This is the White House answer. White House has said, "Okay, you did your hearings. You want Rumsfeld to go. He's staying, and we're staying in Iraq, and we're going to win, and it's a small number of people that did this and we're going to root 'em out; we're going to find out who did what and we're going to punish them and we're moving. Do you hear me?" So it's over, folks. It's over. Now, when I say, "It's over," the Democrats are not through, but it's another failure. You have to look. This statement today is the quintessential George Bush looking these people in the eye and saying whatever you would say to somebody who's really had you fed up and you want to tell them, "Just to go to hell."
http://<font color="#000000"><font f...</font></font>

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2004, 07:15 AM   #39
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Wow we seemed so worried about a few prisoners being treated with ill respect but they weren't tortured, disfigured, Mutilated or starved. But where is the international outrage when the dragged the chared remains of Americans thru the street, mulitated them and hung them on a bridge or the 400+ that have been killed do to road side bombs or snipers.

I personally am not suprised by the treatment of prisoners. But lets be real no one in any of the Arab states is that suprised either. You know that beatings and torture go on in every Arab prison with full support of the their Governments. In Saudia Arabia they still have weekly excutions in chop chop square and cut the hands off of people who steal and gouge the eyes out of people who bear false wittness and cut out their tongues. The US treats prisoners better than any nation in the world period end of statement!!!!

Outrage is for TV and pictures on the internet. We are so worried about the poor prisoners but we forget that these guys were responsible for helping Saddam murder over 1,000,000 people in the 35 + year of the Baath party rule of Iraq.

No with this said I dont condone the inhuman treatment of prisoners or people but I also dont condone the lack of security at the prison or the availability of people in prison taking pictures and putting them on the internet for profit BY GOD. The problem is evident that some of the leadership meaning officers at the prison were dumbasses and there heads should roll but I would find who took the pictures and roll there heads also. This was a breach of military security and should not be taken lightly. I say these things because whoever took those pictures will be responsible for the death of more people in Iraq and not to mention angering the world community.
Old 05-11-2004, 11:47 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to Horse Send a message via Yahoo to Horse
Um... Guys, Bush hasn't won a god damned thing. He's bombed and shot up two whole countries, but we have WON anything. Nothing is DONE. The war in Iraq, is still going on, no matter what Bush says. The casualties haven't slowed at all since Bush declared victory. Not only that but we never did "get Al-Quida."
I agree that Saddam needed to go, and it's good that we got him, but ever since then the Iraqi war is nothing but a ploy to make a ****load of money for a lot of Bush's friends. Face it guys, Bush isn't a genius... he isn't even a good president. He's just aggressive.
4.2L , CAI, BBK 65MM throttle body, 30lb injectors, SSM ported intakes, FLEX 1/2" spacer, RPM big valve heads, Comp roller rockers and cam, ASP-underdrive pulley, GT rear swaybar, & Quad Shocks, Full MM Coilover conversion, 17" Grey Torque Thrust wheels, FMS Aluminum driveshaft 8.8 rear w/ 3.73 gears, Tri-Ax Shorthrow shifter & SPEC stage II clutch w/ aluminum flywheel
Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 12:55 PM   #41
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse
Um... Guys, Bush hasn't won a god damned thing. He's bombed and shot up two whole countries, but we have WON anything. Nothing is DONE. The war in Iraq, is still going on, no matter what Bush says. The casualties haven't slowed at all since Bush declared victory. Not only that but we never did "get Al-Quida."
I agree that Saddam needed to go, and it's good that we got him, but ever since then the Iraqi war is nothing but a ploy to make a ****load of money for a lot of Bush's friends. Face it guys, Bush isn't a genius... he isn't even a good president. He's just aggressive.
Sorry but you could not be more wrong Afghanistan which was once called the most dangerous place in the world is not so dangerous after 2 years they are holding elections and have a standing army that has stopped 2 war lords from taking control of cities. No if you want to say they are still dealing with terrorism yes. That will be a endless battle

In Iraq Saddam and the baath party are out of power. There are still struggles but what is really going on in most of the country towards rebuilding is never shown on the news because BAD NEWS SELLS!!!!! You need to talk to the people that have been there. All the schools are open, all the Hospitals are open, they have power and water and food. Everyone is getting paid and around 200% more than the Saddam regime was paying. The people are seeing freedom for the first time. Hell people demonstrating is good something they have not done in 35 years.

Now your pot shots at some Bush Conspiracy to make money for his friends is probably one of the most outrageous loads of bull I have heard in a long time. Do you have any Idea how much it cost us to patrol the northern and southern no-fly zone in Iraq as well as base troops in Saudia Arabia or keep carrier groups in the persian gulf for the last 10 years messing around with Iraq. Now we also see why Russia, Germany and France did not want to join us. The United Nations has uncovered billions of dollars skimmed off the oil for food program and lined the pockets of the French, Russians and the Germans not to mention the UN Officials.

So PLEASE keep the conspiracy crap to yourself and concentrate on the facts. Members of the UN were profiting from the misery of 25,000,000 Iraqi's who needed food and medicine. We are fighting terror So you can lead follow or get out of the way. Please quit the *****ing!!! NO ARM CHAIR CRITICS NEED APPLY!!!!!
Old 05-11-2004, 01:38 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

I don't mean to offend but personally, if Bush gets re-elected, I think I'm going to look into moving to a different country... I don't think I could be surrounded by bush supporters.
4.2L , CAI, BBK 65MM throttle body, 30lb injectors, SSM ported intakes, FLEX 1/2" spacer, RPM big valve heads, Comp roller rockers and cam, ASP-underdrive pulley, GT rear swaybar, & Quad Shocks, Full MM Coilover conversion, 17" Grey Torque Thrust wheels, FMS Aluminum driveshaft 8.8 rear w/ 3.73 gears, Tri-Ax Shorthrow shifter & SPEC stage II clutch w/ aluminum flywheel
Old 05-11-2004, 02:00 PM   #43
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
I don't mean to offend but personally, if Bush gets re-elected, I think I'm going to look into moving to a different country... I don't think I could be surrounded by bush supporters.
HAHHAHAHHAHA That is a good one More outrageousness from the left MUHAHAHHAHAHHA. There are flights that leave daily please take as many Liberals with you that you can!!! MUHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Hell if I was you I would reserve a flight now and beat the liberal rush after the election HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEE
Old 05-11-2004, 02:01 PM   #44
Regular

Quote:
Ok I dont understand this. You said Sadaam should have been takenb out. But know your mad that we are still there? So we should just pack up everything and come home and let the loyalist have the country back again? We are handing over power to the Iraqi people June 30th. This doesnt mean we get out but its a huige step forward.

I dont udnerstand its been 1 year and a month since we went in. In that time we have ousted Sadamm, captured him and are about tog et them a governemt.

How would you have done this better?

Reddit
Old 05-11-2004, 04:50 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
How would you have done this better?
Well, for one, I'd be upfront about it and not make up crap about weapons of mass destruction. I'd be way more supportive of the whole thing if Bush had just said, "I'm going to blow up saddam because my dad didn't and Saddam's a bad guy." Rather than all the double talke and guesses about weapons that never existed, evendentally. I'm not saying I want to run the country, but I thought it was appalling that he declared the war a success when there was still the same amount of fighting as there was before, and then told the media to stop reporting on the death toll (and no, I'm not making that up.) I've got friends over there too and they've said the same thing, now that the war is "over" nothing at all has changed.

As for Bush getting his friends rich on the war (no, my "liberal" mind didn't make that up) Dick Chaney's the owner of the first and biggest company that was allowed to begin rebuilding Iraq. They were also charging the military over $4.00 a gallon for gas even though gas in the middle east is practically free, and blamed shipping charges on the overpricing. You can't tell me none of Bush's croneys are getting rich off this.

I'm not saying I want to run the US, I'm just saying Bush isn't very good at it either. He's undone most of the forign policy the US has ever had, (not all of the changes were bad mind you). I think there's some mental block on people over their opinions on Bush. Supporters can't see what a babbling ****** he is, and those opposed to him can't see what a great man he really is. So, arguing is fairly pointless I guess. But I'd rather vote for a footstool than Bush. I don't care WHO'S running aginst him, that's who I'll be voting for. I guess it's pretty ovbvious which group I'm in.
Old 05-11-2004, 05:10 PM   #46
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
"Video shows beheading of American captive in Iraq"

this is a link to cnn.com

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/...ain/index.html
Old 05-11-2004, 05:11 PM   #47
Regular

Quote:
Well, for one, I'd be upfront about it and not make up crap about weapons of mass destruction. I'd be way more supportive of the whole thing if Bush had just said, "I'm going to blow up saddam because my dad didn't and Saddam's a bad guy." Rather than all the double talke and guesses about weapons that never existed, evendentally. I'm not saying I want to run the country, but I thought it was appalling that he declared the war a success when there was still the same amount of fighting as there was before, and then told the media to stop reporting on the death toll (and no, I'm not making that up.) I've got friends over there too and they've said the same thing, now that the war is "over" nothing at all has changed.

The war is not over. He nerver said the war was over. I dont understand where you think he said the war was over. He stated that Major Combat in Iraq was over. The mission was accomplished at that point. Remove Sadaam from power. He never said the "war" was over.

i dont udnerstand why you think Bush is the only one that though there was WOMD in Iraq.

All the intelligence we had said he did.

Kerry said he did.
Clinton said he did
Daschele Said He did
Lieberman said he did.

Making it up! Do you honestly believe that he would make it up just to go to war.

AND PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP WITH THIS HIS DADDY DIDNT FINISH BS. I swear I am tired of hearing that.

THE F'in UN WOULD..... NOT......LET....... GEORGE..... BUSH.....SR...... GO.......AFTER.....SADAAM.....

Do you understand that.

I swear to god I am tired of hearing about George Bush's daddy not finishing it so Bush Jr. is doing it now.

STOP IT!!!!

OMG IT MAKES ME SO MAD.

They.... would.... not..... let.... him....go.....after.....Sadaam.

Christ.

As for Bush getting his friends rich on the war (no, my "liberal" mind didn't make that up) Dick Chaney's the owner of the first and biggest company that was allowed to begin rebuilding Iraq. They were also charging the military over $4.00 a gallon for gas even though gas in the middle east is practically free, and blamed shipping charges on the overpricing. You can't tell me none of Bush's croneys are getting rich off this.

Might Be true. Dont know for sure. Cant read Dick Cheney and Bush's mine. I dont care quite frankly. Its Americans that are rebuilding Iraq. Whether Dick Cheney owns the company or not. Americans are getting paid. He wont be the first president in the last 16 years to do it.

I'm not saying I want to run the US, I'm just saying Bush isn't very good at it either. He's undone most of the forign policy the US has ever had, (not all of the changes were bad mind you). I think there's some mental block on people over their opinions on Bush. Supporters can't see what a babbling ****** he is, and those opposed to him can't see what a great man he really is. So, arguing is fairly pointless I guess. But I'd rather vote for a footstool than Bush. I don't care WHO'S running aginst him, that's who I'll be voting for. I guess it's pretty ovbvious which group I'm in.

So whats this great Foriegn policy that Bush undid?

The one where we pass 15 resolutions over 11 years and they all mean absolutely nothing?

Bush did change that.....

The one where he stated the axis of evil? About time someone did. Its true. Whether the world likes it or not. We arent here to please the world.

Reddit
Old 05-11-2004, 05:14 PM   #48
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishers Stang
"Video shows beheading of American captive in Iraq"

this is a link to cnn.com

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/...ain/index.html
Yea where is the Arab outrage about that.

The middle east can blow me. I dont care what they think. They hate us. They always have. They always will.

Reddit
Old 05-11-2004, 05:21 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to BrooksPS
Quote:
Well, for one, I'd be upfront about it and not make up crap about weapons of mass destruction.
Do you know what nerve gas is? Sadaam used different forms of nerve gasses to wipe out entire towns.
To me any agent capable of killing small towns is a weapon of mass destruction. But go ahead, preach your peace, mail the president rice, protest our military and send your 10$ to greenpeace if it makes you feel any better, but thats not saving anybody despite your liberal ideaology.
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/8448/v6stangscom.jpg--2000 3.8L Lazer Red 5spd---Performance- Nitrous Express 75 Wet Shot, MAC Cold Air, Borla Dual Exhaust, ASP Underdrive Pulley, Jacobs Ignition/Wires, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter. *FMS Aluminum D/S*-Appearence- Razzi Full Body Kit, American Racing Rims.-Times--N/A-15.1@93mph--75Shot-14.2@101 - awful 60' times
BrooksPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 05:23 PM   #50
Legacy Member
Legacy

Like I said in my prior statement how many will die because of the pictures. Those responsible for distribution of the picks should be court-martialed
Old 05-11-2004, 05:24 PM   #51
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
Like I said in my prior statement how many will die because of the pictures. Those responsible for distribution of the picks should be court-martialed
CBS

Reddit
Old 05-11-2004, 05:28 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to BrooksPS
Wow I just read that beheading. Its ashame that it wasn't horse or dark. The captors probably would have given them cookies and milk instead since they hate this country as well.

I think the prisoners we have should all be silently executed. "but some of them are innocent".. oh well. If none of them are alive they can't use them as leverage. They would have killed him no matter what, even if we had given them what they wanted. ****ing pigs.
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/8448/v6stangscom.jpg--2000 3.8L Lazer Red 5spd---Performance- Nitrous Express 75 Wet Shot, MAC Cold Air, Borla Dual Exhaust, ASP Underdrive Pulley, Jacobs Ignition/Wires, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter. *FMS Aluminum D/S*-Appearence- Razzi Full Body Kit, American Racing Rims.-Times--N/A-15.1@93mph--75Shot-14.2@101 - awful 60' times
BrooksPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 05:34 PM   #53
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
wow i just saw this http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4953015/ the beheading of a american citizen.

why the FK is there a huge outrage over us messing around with them and making them naked (ooh big whoop, everyone is naked at some time) but then someone over there being held prisoner is no big deal to their people, and when they cut his head off, i dont see the iraquis *****in over him being treated badly.

i am going back on my previous thinking when i was younger. lets nuke the bastards. fk the middle east. how come no other countries are trying to help with the war on terror? cause they SUCK. were the only ones who can help them, and ironic as it is, they return the favor by beheading our citizens trying to help them.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 05:36 PM   #54
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
but I thought it was appalling that he declared the war a success when there was still the same amount of fighting as there was before, and then told the media to stop reporting on the death toll (and no, I'm not making that up.) I've got friends over there too and they've said the same thing, now that the war is "over" nothing at all has changed.
Bush did not say it was all over, he said there was an end to major hostilities.

Bush did not say stop reporting on the death toll, he said why dont you report on all the good we are doing. Iraq is a country of 25,000,000 people and most are with us and want democracy but the press only shows the bad stuff. If you were really in the know you would see the great strides we have made over there with bring the people of Iraq back to the modern world.
Old 05-11-2004, 05:36 PM   #55
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
oh and by the way. were not pulling out. we made a vow to stay there until those countries are back on their "own" feet, and not under some regime. if we were to pull out now, some other regime would take over, and in 10 years, another 3000 americans may lose their lives pointlessly to some stupid dictator, all because we didnt get rid of that dictator or make it so he wouldnt get power.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 05:39 PM   #56
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooksPS
Wow I just read that beheading. Its ashame that it wasn't horse or dark. The captors probably would have given them cookies and milk instead since they hate this country as well.

I think the prisoners we have should all be silently executed. "but some of them are innocent".. oh well. If none of them are alive they can't use them as leverage. They would have killed him no matter what, even if we had given them what they wanted. ****ing pigs.
Horse and Dark have a right to their opinion. Lets not go and say that man. Lets keep the debate clean.

I am just as upset as the rest of you about this. If other people cant see the hypocrisy of the middle east and some of the left wing politicans then we cant do much but try to show them facts. I am nbot saying I am always right because I am not.

Nor am I saying Bush is the greatest person ever. He makes mistakes. He does something I ddont like.

But in the end his National Security and his strong stance against terrorist and third world countries trying to do us harm will keep me voting for him.

Reddit
Old 05-11-2004, 05:40 PM   #57
Regular

Quote:
Bush did not say stop reporting on the death toll, he said why dont you report on all the good we are doing.
Thank you. Exactly what he said.

The news never reports on the good. Only the bad. He asked them to report the good and people automatically thought he was trying to hide the death counts

Reddit
Old 05-11-2004, 05:45 PM   #58
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
CBS

No the soldiers who took the pics and sold them and put them on the internet. These guys are traitors. It is against Military Law to take pictures with expressed permission and distribute them. You have to remember whoever took them was an accomplices to the crime. These were not pictures taken under cover they were posed for. This was an intelligence gathering unit that has more than a top secret clasification. The people who took the pics should be court martialed period end of statement. Giving above top secret information to the general public and already causing the beheading of one of our citizens.
Old 05-11-2004, 05:46 PM   #59
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
No the soldiers who took the pics and sold them and put them on the internet. These guys are traitors. It is against Military Law to take pictures without expressed permission and distribute them. You have to remember whoever took them was an accomplices to the crime. These were not pictures taken under cover they were posed for. This was an intelligence gathering unit that has more than a top secret clasification. The people who took the pics should be court martialed period end of statement. Giving above top secret information to the general public and already causing the beheading of one of our citizens.
ah I agree

Reddit
Old 05-11-2004, 10:13 PM   #60
Dom
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Dom
Quote:
Bush isnt a warmonger and neither is Rumsfield.

We tried peace for 12 years with Sadaam. How many more years could we let it go on. Peace doesnt work with leaders like Sadaam and people like Bin Laden and Al Quadia. I cant understand how you dont understand that.

Its just no thappening.

You can dream of peace all you want. But dont get mad at Bush because he is doing something about it.
Peace doesn't work with any person or country. As long as money, power, or land is involved, there will be a war about it. Look at every war since the dawn of time, they have all been about three things. Money, power, land. It's human nature to aquire something they want.
Old 05-11-2004, 10:21 PM   #61
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom
Peace doesn't work with any person or country. As long as money, power, or land is involved, there will be a war about it. Look at every war since the dawn of time, they have all been about three things. Money, power, land. It's human nature to aquire something they want.
We arent out to acuire land. We arent out to expand our power. We arent adding anymore stars to the flag. We def aint doing this to make money.

Thats the difference between us and "them"

Reddit
Old 05-11-2004, 10:27 PM   #62
Dom
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Dom
Brent, if don't think it's about money over there atleast, your ignorant.
Old 05-11-2004, 10:56 PM   #63
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom
Brent, if don't think it's about money over there atleast, your ignorant.
Christ how am i ignorant? WE are spending billions a year staying over there. Bush didnt go to war to make money.

If you think eh did your ignoarnt not me

Reddit
Old 05-12-2004, 06:14 AM   #64
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom
You know you are about 50% right about the reasons for war. But you forgot the big reason FREEDOM from OPRESSION and TYRANNY. There have been many revolutions in history including OUR's that formed our great country they were not about greed or profit. In Iraq and other countries that are stuck in the middle ages they did not have the means to overthrow their ruthless dictators.So if need be we will do it for them. But it will be up to them to run with the ball when we have neutralized the larger components of terror and the last vestiges of Saddam's loyalist.

It just amazes me the young kids that post about this subject and really know
nothing about this other than what the TV shows them or there parents tell them!!!!!
Old 05-12-2004, 07:42 AM   #65
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark
wow, look at all the replies

:pnord:
Old 05-12-2004, 11:25 AM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via MSN to nickpeck28
"no person has the right to treat another person like these iraqi's have been treated

it's inhuman"

I guess you havent seen or heard of what they do to our people? What about the 3 people they set on fire and drug through the streets, to then hang them? Im not saying what our troops did was right, but some humiliation is no where near as bad as what the iraqis do on a daily basis, and they do it to their own people as well.

They are a sick breed of human, and I honestly dont concider 99.9% of them human. But I see your point, but it goes deeper.
Old 05-12-2004, 11:54 AM   #67
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to Black95GT
exactly, how our troops treated them is nothing compared to what they do to our troops, or anyone they capture.
2003 DSG Cobra -2.2L KB, 60lbs Injectors, Single Blade TB, SCT2400 MAF, Kook's LT's, Kook's High-Flow Catted X-Pipe, Magnaflow CB, JLT RAI, MGW Short-Throw, H&R Race Springs, MM CC Plates, MM Bumpsteer, BF IRS Brace, BF Idlers, and AFS 18 Chrome Reps w/ R888s
Black95GT is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar