thread from another site i post on *regarding the abuse in iraq* - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-09-2004, 08:05 AM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Tennessee
Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark
Angry thread from another site i post on *regarding the abuse in iraq*

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.O.
I mean about the prisoners and all the pictures being released and what not?

Obviously, this type of **** happens in war, but honestly, America is ****ED. All of Iraq is pissed, that's not a safe place anymore, but they can't pull out cuz Bush can't admit that occupying Iraq was ****ing stupid in the first place.

Moreover, I think the general public in America had no idea of this **** going on because the gov't in America does a very good job of putting a veil over it, but now, Bush almost surely won't be reelected, he's ****ed. The congress is on their asses now, basically the only thing the Bush administration ever tried to do was go at Iraq, and they couldn't even suceed in that. Bush got big headed, he got stupid, he went in without proper reasoning or support, and what the soldiers are doing is nothing more than a representation of that.

In short, the American government is ****ed, I wouldn't be suprised if more attacks came to America in the following years. Now, I can't say I want y'all to be attacked, but I can't say I'm not glad that your gov't looks like **** now.
i partially agree with this. i believe that the whole situation has been handled wrong. i'm curious as to why the republicans impeached Clinton for a blowjob and yet they don't want Rumsfield to resign for allowing this disgusting abuse of iraqi women and children (whom i seriously doubt were a danger) to happen. you can blather on all you want about "support the troops" blah blah blah, screw that, this isn't the type of behavior that any rational human being should support. it's perverse and disgusting, and i'm convinced that at least some of the upper echelon in the government knew about it, and tried to cover it up...

so tell me, what makes us better than saddam? our representatives in iraq (the soldiers) have done to their citizens EXACTLY what we accused saddam of. they have murdered, tortured, raped, pillaged and plundered, and ignorant people still think we're on the moral high ground?!?!? honestly, i'm sick of fat republican racist ******* sitting in their comfy offices calling a blowjob "a travesty" and shrugging off major abuse and ****ed up treatment of naked unarmed, possibly innocent people

**** bush, **** republicans, **** the war, **** rich capitalist ******* and **** the army

no person has the right to treat another person like these iraqi's have been treated

it's inhuman
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2004, 11:07 AM   #2
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
**** all the ignorant people who think they should run the damn govt.

see above post.

Quote:
**** bush, **** republicans, **** the war, **** rich capitalist ******* and **** the army
so your blind "****"s of everybody make you better than them, I understand.

We are better than saddam. OK, so yeah, a handful of idiots did "****" up. They are not the USA any more than I am the USA or you are the USA. Granted, they pissed a lot of ppl off, and im glad Im not in Iraq right now. Sure, a handful of Iraqis got "****"ed with, but Saddam killed and tortured unnumbered thousands in that same damn prison. That is what makes us better than Saddam. Thousands of Iraqis now have power, running water, schools (even girls), hospitals, the list goes on. That is what makes us better than Saddam. Or some of it.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 11:11 AM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

i never said i should run the gov't lol

i just said that i'm appalled at the way the situation has been handled

and disgusted by the two faced behavior of high profile individuals

the people that DO run the gov't should worry about the state of the nation instead of their 6-7 figure salary
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2004, 11:13 AM   #4
I liek gramer
Legacy

sorry about the edit, i accidentally cut the bottom half of my response. also apologize about the hate comin out of that post, i just got through talking with my friend in Iraq.

I'm not even sure that Rumsfeld knew about the prisoner abuse when it got hushed up the first time. They didn't let it get high in the govt at all.
Old 05-09-2004, 11:16 AM   #5

America looked like crap before the Iraq war and now? We really look like crap in the eyes of the rest of the world. We will not be taken seriously anymore or looked upon as a savior of the Iraqi people not after this. I too think that what happened or is happening in Iraq is very disturbing and I have lost alot of respect for our military.
bmputz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 11:21 AM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
We are better than saddam. OK, so yeah, a handful of idiots did "****" up. They are not the USA any more than I am the USA or you are the USA. Granted, they pissed a lot of ppl off, and im glad Im not in Iraq right now. Sure, a handful of Iraqis got "****"ed with, but Saddam killed and tortured unnumbered thousands in that same damn prison. That is what makes us better than Saddam. Thousands of Iraqis now have power, running water, schools (even girls), hospitals, the list goes on. That is what makes us better than Saddam. Or some of it.
i think when the dust has settled it'll be plain that more than "a handful" of individuals have been involved, and that more than "a handful" of iraqi's were abused. those troops have committed acts of unforgivable cruelty to citizens of a sovereign country, most likely becuz those troops hold a grudge against middle east people for 9/11. they're stripped away the basic rights and freedoms that they've supposed to have been fighting to give to the iraqi's. whatever the motive, it's been done, and it WILL reflect on the USA. and to be honest, i'm not convinced it shouldn't

i do, however, apologies for my "****"s to the people i perceive as having responsibility. clearly, not all of them are involved, and people not in those classifications may be involved. so i'm sorry for that
Old 05-09-2004, 11:22 AM   #7
I liek gramer
Legacy

IT WASNT THE MILITARY!!!!!!!!!

God, I know a lot of people in the military and veterans. None of them approve or would have participated in anything along the lines of what happened at Abu Ghraib. It was a handful of idiots who shot america in the foot.

Saying that you have lost respect for the military because of this abuse is like saying you lost respect for the military because Bush decided to go in to Iraq in the first place and you didnt think we should be there.
Old 05-09-2004, 11:34 AM   #8
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark

I partially agree with this. i believe that the whole situation has been handled wrong. i'm curious as to why the republicans impeached Clinton for a blowjob and yet they don't want Rumsfield to resign for allowing this disgusting abuse of iraqi women and children (whom i seriously doubt were a danger) to happen.
Why exactly should he be impeached? What did he do wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBC NEWS
A senior army official said there had been investigations into 25 cases of death and 10 of abuse in US custody in Iraq or Afghanistan since December 2002.
There was no scandal....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABC NEWS
Jan. 30, 2004: Maj. Gen. Antonio Taguba is appointed to conduct an investigation in Iraq concerning allegations of prisoner abuse at Abu Ghraib, as ordered by CENTCOM at the request of Gen. Richard Sanchez Taguba Report

Early February: The Army inspector general begins an investigation of "what we were doing throughout the AOR [area of responsibilty]," not including Abu Ghraib, but including Kandahar, Bagram, and other facilities in Iraq.

Early February: In the midst of three investigations, the chief of the Army Reserves decides to conduct an internal review and assessment of how reservists are prepared for these missions.

Feb. 10, 2004: Human Rights Watch writes to Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, expressing concern about the treatment of detainees in Iraq and urges the administration to publicly clarify the status of the detainees and to make public the numbers of detainees being held. Human Rights Watch

Feb. 23, 2004: U.S. forces investigation of mistreatment of Iraqi detainees at Abu Ghraib prison results in the suspension of 17 soldiers, including a battalion commander and a company commander, pending the outcome of an investigation into allegations of abuse of detainees. Reuters news service Feb. 23, 2004: CNN learns an investigation of Abu Ghraib prison abuse is under way. Reporter Barbara Starr is traveling with Secretary Rumsfeld and learns that criminal charges against U.S. personnel could come within the following two weeks. "The reports included the possibility that there are pictures showing prisoners being abused or held up to ridicule, and it was General Sanchez several weeks ago that ordered an immediate investigation." CNN reporter Barbara Starr
Where is the scandal!!!! None of this was swept under the rug and tried to hide.

The only thing that was a surprise were the pictures being released.

Rumsfield talked with CBS News asking them to delay the release of the Pictures and Videos because it would put our troops at greater risk in Iraq.

There was no secret about any of the abuses and they were being taken care of.

Quote:
You can blather on all you want about "support the troops" blah blah blah, screw that, this isn't the type of behavior that any rational human being should support. it's perverse and disgusting, and i'm convinced that at least some of the upper echelon in the government knew about it, and tried to cover it up...
Your right it is disgusting but the person that you want impeached WAS NOT TRYING TO COVER IT UP.

I mean my god what do you want!!!! The guy goes on National TV in front of a panel and answer questions about it. He doesnt lie under oath. He apologizes for not knowing more about this.

There was a cover up of this. It was not anyone in the White House. It was the Generals that were in charge of all the Soldiers. They will be held responsible as well.

I dont know what you think but do you seriously think that most of our troops overseas do this? If you do then i cant not understand how. You can not let the actions of a few tarnish the bravery of hundreds of thousands.

To the person that you quoted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiot
because the gov't in America does a very good job of putting a veil over it,
Does he know how to research before he runs off at the mouth? Guess not, [see above]

Quote:
so tell me, what makes us better than saddam?
[b]How about the fact that we dont try to cover up what a select few of our troops do? Or the fact that we freed Iraq from Sadaam. Do you think before you make statements liek this?[/quote]
Quote:
our representatives in iraq (the soldiers) have done to their citizens EXACTLY what we accused saddam of. they have murdered, tortured, raped, pillaged and plundered, and ignorant people still think we're on the moral high ground?!?!? honestly, i'm sick of fat republican racist ******* sitting in their comfy offices calling a blowjob "a travesty" and shrugging off major abuse and ****ed up treatment of naked unarmed, possibly innocent people
OMFG you act like every damn soldier over seas does this. How can you think that ever soldier does this? Your insane. If you think putting a leash on someones knech and taking a picture of the person is as bad as lining up the man of the household raping their wifes in ront of them and shooting them afterwards is the same then you got more problems than your blind hatred of Bush.

I can not comprehend how someone could think that all the soldiers are has screwed up as the ones that were doing this. The slect few. Out of the 160,000 troops in Iraq its safe to say that about 150 at most were involved in this. How the hell you can blame all our soldiers on a select few is beyond me.

Quote:
You explained yourself right there to the people that are erading this with half a brain.

Quote:
no person has the right to treat another person like these iraqi's have been treated
duh....

it's inhuman[/QUOTE]

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 11:44 AM   #9
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmputz
America looked like crap before the Iraq war and now? We really look like crap in the eyes of the rest of the world. We will not be taken seriously anymore or looked upon as a savior of the Iraqi people not after this. I too think that what happened or is happening in Iraq is very disturbing and I have lost alot of respect for our military.
And its a shame that people are so blind to let the actions of a few soldiers tarnish the bravery of the rest. If the arabs cant see past that then fudge them. They hate us anyway.

Reddit
Old 05-09-2004, 11:46 AM   #10
Regular

If you think that the middle east just started hating us when bush got in office this is all I gotta so to you.... :stupid:

Reddit
Old 05-09-2004, 11:53 AM   #11
Regular

PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON, DEMOCRAT
  • In February 1993, the World Trade Center was bombed by Muslim fanatics, killing five people and injuring hundreds.
  • Clinton, advised by Dick Clarke, did nothing.
  • In October 1993, 18 American troops were killed in a savage firefight in Somalia. The body of one American was dragged through the streets of Mogadishu as the Somalian hordes cheered.
  • Clinton responded by calling off the hunt for Mohammed Farrah Aidid and ordering our troops home. Osama bin Laden later told ABC News: "The youth ... realized more than before that the American soldier was a paper tiger and after a few blows ran in defeat."
  • In November 1995, five Americans were killed and 30 wounded by a car bomb in Saudi Arabia set by Muslim extremists.
  • In June 1996, a U.S. Air Force housing complex in Saudi Arabia was bombed by Muslim extremists.
  • Months later, Saddam attacked the Kurdish-controlled city of Erbil.
  • Clinton, advised by Dick Clarke, lobbed some bombs into Iraq hundreds of miles from Saddam's forces.
  • In November 1997, Iraq refused to allow U.N. weapons inspections to do their jobs and threatened to shoot down a U.S. U-2 spy plane.
  • In February 1998, Clinton threatened to bomb Iraq, but called it off when the United Nations said no.
  • On Aug. 7, 1998, U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Muslim extremists.
  • On Aug. 20, Monica Lewinsky appeared for the second time to testify before the grand jury.
  • Clinton responded by bombing Afghanistan and Sudan, severely damaging a camel and an aspirin factory.
  • On Dec. 16, the House of Representatives prepared to impeach Clinton the next day.
  • Clinton retaliated by ordering major air strikes against Iraq, described by the New York Times as "by far the largest military action in Iraq since the end of the Gulf War in 1991."
  • The only time Clinton decided to go to war with anyone in the vicinity of Muslim fanatics was in 1999 when Clinton attacked Serbians who were fighting Islamic fanatics.
  • In October 2000, our warship, the USS Cole, was attacked by Muslim extremists.

PRESIDENT GEORGE BUSH, REPUBLICAN

Bush came into office telling his national security adviser, Condoleezza Rice, he was "tired of swatting flies" he wanted to eliminate al-Qaida.

On Sept. 11, 2001, when Bush had been in office for barely seven months, 3,000 Americans were murdered in a savage terrorist attack on U.S. soil by Muslim extremists.

Since then, Bush has won two wars against countries that harbored Muslim fanatics, captured Saddam Hussein, immobilized Osama bin Laden, destroyed al-Qaida's base, and begun to create the only functioning democracy in the Middle East other than Israel. Democrats opposed it all except their phony support for war with Afghanistan, which they immediately complained about and said would be a Vietnam quagmire. And now they claim to be outraged that in the months before 9-11, Bush did not do everything Democrats opposed doing after 9-11. What a surprise

Reddit
Old 05-09-2004, 11:59 AM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

ok, i'll try to keep this civil...

1) this has nothing to do with bush, other than i think this war was planned poorly and could have been carried out with much less expended money, energy and resources. and i could have done without the whole "he has WMD, only we can have WMD, cuz we're better than them"

2) i never said rumsfield should be impeached, i said that i'm curious as to why most republicans call a blowjob a "travesty" and shrug off abuse of prisoners. i happen to think rumsfield does a good job most of the time

3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier b
there was never any "make it stop" ... it was "dispose of it"
~headline on yahoo news, the link is gone now. sounds like a coverup to me. honestly, with the history of this nation's coverups, i'd be suprised if their wasn't one. or at least an attempt to minimize the knowledge of the extent of the spread into the army

4) i didn't mean to imply that every US soldier is involved in those acts, in my ranting i wanted it clear that my feelings were disgust and outrage that individuals like that are representing our armed forces. becuz, to the rest of the world, their actions DO reflect on the rest of us. people WILL focus on the negative in this situation. when i said "**** the army" i said it becuz these type of individuals are not screened out, as they are in the AF or the Marines

5) the one truth in politics is "loud voices will be raised in opposition to every decision" that's the beauty of democracy. if i love peace and hate to fight, i can say so. if i think someone ****ed up, i can say so. if we don't have that, we're just another dictatorship

6) i don't think ahead when i post, thus, i don't have time for research

Old 05-09-2004, 12:04 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

oh..

7) rumsfield SAID he didn't know... that doesn't necessarily make it the truth
Old 05-09-2004, 12:18 PM   #14
Regular

Quote:
ok, i'll try to keep this civil...
Quote:
1) this has nothing to do with bush, other than i think this war was planned poorly and could have been carried out with much less expended money, energy and resources. and i could have done without the whole "he has WMD, only we can have WMD, cuz we're better than them"
No one said it had anything to do with Bush. I asked why you wanted to impeach Rumsfield.

We are better than "them". History shows it. Dont like it... tough. Go join the Iranians and protest against us.
Quote:
2) i never said rumsfield should be impeached, i said that i'm curious as to why most republicans call a blowjob a "travesty" and shrug off abuse of prisoners. i happen to think rumsfield does a good job most of the time.
"I did not have Sexual Relations with that woman" - Bill Clinton Testifing under oath.

Rumsfield did not commit the crimes. He did not try to cover up the abuses. blah blah blah I am tired of repeating myself. If you dont get it this time I dont care. Your not going to listen to me anyways.

Bill Clinton took the highest honor in this country and abused it. Made a mockery of himself and a mockery of the United States. He was a draft dodging low life SOB that had no moral values. He needed to be impeached. The President of the United States has a obligation. Anything he does reflects on the American People.

Just because you dont have moral values doesnt mean that the 200 million other people in this country dont. We have something called respect and morals. Something this country is losing everyday. He cheated on his wife in the Most Respected place in America.

he is a disgrace to America.

Hi,

No one shrugged off abuse. A press release was made at a CENTCOM briefing announcing the investigations of prisoner abuse in Iraq.I have already said this.... and said this.... and said this.

The only thing that was a shocker was the pictures being released by CBS news. Your almighty Democratic leaders knew about the prison abuse back in January. Did you hear a outcry then? Apparently not since we are talking about this now.

Sincerly,
Me
Quote:
3) ~headline on yahoo news, the link is gone now. sounds like a coverup to me. honestly, with the history of this nation's coverups, i'd be suprised if their wasn't one. or at least an attempt to minimize the knowledge of the extent of the spread into the army
I admit there was a cover up dude. It didnt involve Rumsfield it involved the Generals that were in Charge of the soldiers at the prisons. They will be held accountable.

Quote:
4) i didn't mean to imply that every US soldier is involved in those acts, in my ranting i wanted it clear that my feelings were disgust and outrage that individuals like that are representing our armed forces. becuz, to the rest of the world, their actions DO reflect on the rest of us. people WILL focus on the negative in this situation. when i said "**** the army" i said it becuz these type of individuals are not screened out, as they are in the AF or the Marines
You said **** the army dude wtf do you expect us to think. I agree it pisses me off more than you I bet that these idiots put on the USA badge and go voer seas and do this crap. No where in my posts did I condone this.

Quote:
5) the one truth in politics is "loud voices will be raised in opposition to every decision" that's the beauty of democracy. if i love peace and hate to fight, i can say so. if i think someone ****ed up, i can say so. if we don't have that, we're just another dictatorship
I agree.
Quote:
6) i don't think ahead when i post, thus, i don't have time for research
So I take it you didnt watch the Panel question Rumsfield did you? Didnt think so.....

Just out of curosity..... do you realize that the person that is running against President Bush for President of the United States of America has admitted to committing war crimes. yet he calls for the impeachment of Rumsfield for having nothing to do with what went on in the prisions.

Do you see the two faces of Kerry?
[/QUOTE]

Reddit
Old 05-09-2004, 12:19 PM   #15
Regular

Quote:
oh..

7) rumsfield SAID he didn't know... that doesn't necessarily make it the truth
So you assume its automatically a lie? 2:

He has said he was sorry for not knowing and doing more to prevent this. He as went on the record stating that no matter "If you wear 4-stripes or 4-stars you will be held accountable".

Reddit
Old 05-09-2004, 12:52 PM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Hey at least we are going to do something about the situation.

I see that Turkey had an Anti-American protest calling Bush a Terrorist.

WTF? Seriously, where on the grounds is bush a terrorist? Did HE say to those idiots, "Yeah abuse the crap out of them and **** like that." He didn't know about this till he was told about it.

Yeah I hate our government, it isn't the fancy fairy tale that I once thought it was when I was growing up. Ever since 9-11 everything has been one huge thorn in everyone's side. Nothing is safe, nothing is simple anymore. I remember when everyone was at this ease, well that's gone now too.

It angers me so much. Thanks to those idiots (I think they should be kicked out of the country) they've disgraced America's name and

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 01:04 PM   #17
I liek gramer
Legacy

and....?
Old 05-09-2004, 01:07 PM   #18
Regular

Quote:
I remember when everyone was at this ease, well that's gone now too.
That ease was a false sense of security and is why we are where we are today

Reddit
Old 05-09-2004, 01:18 PM   #19
Legacy Member
Legacy

"how would life be if the world smoked weed, guarantee, there'd be peace, not greed"
Old 05-09-2004, 01:19 PM   #20
Regular

Quote:
"how would life be if the world smoked weed, guarantee, there'd be peace, not greed"
ha if you say so

Reddit
Old 05-09-2004, 01:21 PM   #21
Legacy Member
Legacy

lol
Old 05-09-2004, 03:21 PM   #22
Legacy Member
Legacy

i had more, but I went to go eat something

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 06:52 PM   #23
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
wow Brents on a role hehe ( GO BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!) ok look at my angle with me please.. I am Firefighter. some jack took a plane and ran into the WTC's. also into the ground from some BRAVE Americans that saved more lives. Also they took a plane right into Wash. D.C., My Brothers and Sisters ran into those buildings to save the AMERICANS that were in teh WTC's. the heat from the jet Fuel caused the steal to weeken and the WTC's fell killing 343 of my Brothers. and countless NYPD and PAPD and the AMERICANS that were still there. so our GREAT Pres. Bush went to War with the SOB that did this. we turned a country into something better. NO ONE EVER PUTS INTO THE PAPER, INTERNET, BOOKS ANYTHING THAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE MADE THERE COUNTRY BETTER. Thats the facts. we are the better people because we got hit in the face, kicked the Snot out of them, and now helpin them get better. if it was me i would bomb them and say screw you ways, this is how it is going to be. from this pics that pop up, o well. stuff happens, have u never had a pic of you when you were stupid pop up and bit you in the rear? o well they will get over and I am still behind Bush. (just my input for a small time. I am not tryin to make someone mad or happy.) my thoughts do not reflect the views that www.mustang-forums.com might have.
Old 05-09-2004, 08:48 PM   #24
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
ok time for me to speak.

what kind of world do we live in, when CIVILIANS trying to help a country(iraq) get killed and heads posted on sticks is OK, but to dress up a few iraqis to make them feel as humiliated as the families of those who have lost their members for trying to help is WRONG?

wtf, is there something wrong here? am i the only one who noticed nobody said anything about how sick the iraqis were for their act(and countless other acts) that happened, but as soon as a couple pictures of naked iraqis show up, its the worst thing in the world. fk that.

anybody ever think the photos were fake? ploys by those who are against the whole thing to make us look bad? durr, i bet not.

i can go on all day, but my dinner is ready.

:fu2: for anyone who is against war, bush's success in doing what he said 95% better than any other president, and those who believe for a second that the US is doing anything wrong.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 09:32 PM   #25
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
:wstupid: :done:
Old 05-09-2004, 09:53 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

that was ****in a few wrong people not the ****in voice of america. i got friends and guys i grew up with over there bustin their asses so u, ur family, and ur friends can live in this free world. what kind of pinko **** is this. delete this thread its pissin to many people off. were are better than saddam, what kind of bull**** are u speakin. ur little image of a soft loving america isnt going to happen, we do have bad people even in the service. this shouldn't of had to been said. really shouldnt

2002 Silver V6 Mustang

my garage http://www.mustangevolution.com/gara...do=view&id=273
TBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 11:16 PM   #27
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to Black95GT
Bush is the man, I really dont care how the prisioners are treated, just think of what they do to our guys when they capture them. For all i care, they can not be feed, and die slowly. And ill give my leftovers from dinner to my dog.
2003 DSG Cobra -2.2L KB, 60lbs Injectors, Single Blade TB, SCT2400 MAF, Kook's LT's, Kook's High-Flow Catted X-Pipe, Magnaflow CB, JLT RAI, MGW Short-Throw, H&R Race Springs, MM CC Plates, MM Bumpsteer, BF IRS Brace, BF Idlers, and AFS 18 Chrome Reps w/ R888s
Black95GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 06:35 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
That explains it all.

Your brain on weed.

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.
Ponycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 07:14 AM   #29
Legacy Member
Legacy

^actually, i don't smoke weed. i just happen to like that band

and if this thread pissed you off, tough. according to the constitution i have the right to say or print whatever i wish, whether it pisses you off or not

so sod off you bloody racist poof
Old 05-10-2004, 02:34 PM   #30
Regular

Quote:
^actually, i don't smoke weed. i just happen to like that band

and if this thread pissed you off, tough. according to the constitution i have the right to say or print whatever i wish, whether it pisses you off or not

so sod off you bloody racist poof
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/dai...tor.guest.html

btw who is racist?

Reddit
Old 05-10-2004, 03:57 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to BrooksPS
Quote:
**** the army
**** you ignorant piece of communist garbage. I hope when they strike next are directly effected in one way or another. Then you will be crying, why, how could this have been prevented. Why were steps not taken.. who will protect me... Frankly I'm ****ing tired of people like this, and I want to pull out and hide all our forces away for a little bit, let our Filthy civilians be murdered and tortured for a little bit then come crying back to the armed forces for protection.
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/8448/v6stangscom.jpg--2000 3.8L Lazer Red 5spd---Performance- Nitrous Express 75 Wet Shot, MAC Cold Air, Borla Dual Exhaust, ASP Underdrive Pulley, Jacobs Ignition/Wires, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter. *FMS Aluminum D/S*-Appearence- Razzi Full Body Kit, American Racing Rims.-Times--N/A-15.1@93mph--75Shot-14.2@101 - awful 60' times
BrooksPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 05:02 PM   #32
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooksPS
**** you ignorant piece of communist garbage. I hope when they strike next are directly effected in one way or another. Then you will be crying, why, how could this have been prevented. Why were steps not taken.. who will protect me... Frankly I'm ****ing tired of people like this, and I want to pull out and hide all our forces away for a little bit, let our Filthy civilians be murdered and tortured for a little bit then come crying back to the armed forces for protection.
eh calm down. Lets not be the ones to lose our cool here.

Reddit
Old 05-10-2004, 06:17 PM   #33
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
^indeed, calm down. i have every right to voice my opinion, whether you agree with it or no. if i believe that there are ways around war, then that's my belief. if you don't agree, keep your arguement civil. yes, i went on a rant in my original post, i already apologised for it. i generalised, when clearly not all are guilty

and as for the rest of your comments, when they hit us again, i hope our reponse is planned a hell of a lot better than this iraq nonsense. and as for me being a "Filthy civilian" ..in my view it's much better than being a warmonger

...oh, good article brent. i see the logic in it, but at the same time, i have a hard time believing that every one of those 8000 iraqi's is a "threat"
Old 05-10-2004, 08:21 PM   #34
Regular

Bush isnt a warmonger and neither is Rumsfield.

We tried peace for 12 years with Sadaam. How many more years could we let it go on. Peace doesnt work with leaders like Sadaam and people like Bin Laden and Al Quadia. I cant understand how you dont understand that.

Its just no thappening.

You can dream of peace all you want. But dont get mad at Bush because he is doing something about it.

Reddit
Old 05-10-2004, 08:41 PM   #35
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to Black95GT
I think Bush is doing the right thing, Sadaam had his chance of peace. We have had problems with iraq before, its about time it stops, at least we are doing something about it.
2003 DSG Cobra -2.2L KB, 60lbs Injectors, Single Blade TB, SCT2400 MAF, Kook's LT's, Kook's High-Flow Catted X-Pipe, Magnaflow CB, JLT RAI, MGW Short-Throw, H&R Race Springs, MM CC Plates, MM Bumpsteer, BF IRS Brace, BF Idlers, and AFS 18 Chrome Reps w/ R888s
Black95GT is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar