luckiest situation with a cop you've ever had - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-10-2004, 12:48 PM   #1
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
luckiest situation with a cop you've ever had

For me, it was back in high school... i think like the beginning on my senior year a bunch of my friends and I were down at a local fire circle that was in the woods behind an elementary school. In the past we had gone there do drink/smoke or what have you. Well this time we were down there and before we had always been concerned with where we parked to make sure we didnt draw suspicion, but this time everyone just parked wherever and no one really thought much of it. WEll we were all down there drinkin and some people smokin and we see headlights at the top of this hill... then a search light, then flashing lights. About 3/4 of us just split into the woods running ( i stayed cause i hadnt drank or anything... suprising huh?) so the cop comes down and starts talkin to us and lookin around for beer and stuff. He goes, what are you guys doin? And we said were just having a bonfire hangin out. Then he points at one of my friends and says grab that beer and put the fire out with it lol... so my friend did just that, took the beer and poured it on the fire. Then someone that was in the woods moved and cracked a stick so the cop heard him and pointed his flashlight at him and says "come out here". The kid comes out with his eyes just squinted cause he was so stoned. The cop says to him "youre pretty ****faced arent you" and the kid goes "no". so the cop asks why his eyes are so ****ed up and the kid says "cause i smoked marijauna" and the cop goes, you know why they call it dope right? cause it makes you stupid. lol... so the cop says to us, make sure none of the idiots are driving and put the fire out and go home. We all got off scotch free... coolest cop in the world right there.

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2004, 01:11 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to Black95GT
lmao
We were playing basketball at like 10, and made a lot of noise. we were just starting to pull out, and mr popo comes. We all turn off are cars, and he asked us what we are doing, so we told him, we just got done playing ball. My other friend started driving away while we were talking, he thought the crown vic was my white stang and he burned out lmao. The cop tell him to get out the car, and told him, "Are you some kind of dumbass doing that? Then he started making fun of the kid calling him, Flounder from Animal House, we were all laughing, 2 of my friends were stoned lol. Cop didnt even look, he checked are ids, and told us to go home, and dont cuss and make lots of noise. After he left we all blasted are systems and rolled out to Mickey D's lmao

It was a fun night
2003 DSG Cobra -2.2L KB, 60lbs Injectors, Single Blade TB, SCT2400 MAF, Kook's LT's, Kook's High-Flow Catted X-Pipe, Magnaflow CB, JLT RAI, MGW Short-Throw, H&R Race Springs, MM CC Plates, MM Bumpsteer, BF IRS Brace, BF Idlers, and AFS 18 Chrome Reps w/ R888s
Black95GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 01:21 PM   #3
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black95GT
lmao
We were playing basketball at like 10, and made a lot of noise. we were just starting to pull out, and mr popo comes. We all turn off are cars, and he asked us what we are doing, so we told him, we just got done playing ball. My other friend started driving away while we were talking, he thought the crown vic was my white stang and he burned out lmao. The cop tell him to get out the car, and told him, "Are you some kind of dumbass doing that? Then he started making fun of the kid calling him, Flounder from Animal House, we were all laughing, 2 of my friends were stoned lol. Cop didnt even look, he checked are ids, and told us to go home, and dont cuss and make lots of noise. After he left we all blasted are systems and rolled out to Mickey D's lmao

It was a fun night
My Friend called me up around 11 one night because we were gonna try to goto this girls house. We met up at a gas station near my work and he was riding with one of his friends in his Jimmy. He had two Twleve inch Audiobahns and I had my kicker 10 lol. Well we started having a contest in the parking lot for about 5 min. When we got done we got in our cars and I had the engine cranked and the hand on the Shifter about to put it into Drive when i saw blue and red lmao.

Well turns out the lady in the gas station called the cops on us. The cop gets out and we are parked next to each other and walks between the two of us and asks if we were "blasting our music" and that someone called and complained that we were. I was like ummm....

Well he told us to get out of the parking lot or we would get tickets for trespassing lol.

So we left

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2004, 01:21 PM   #4
Regular

Region: Tennessee
and then there was the time I got the Reckless driving ticket...

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 04:20 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via MSN to nickpeck28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
and then there was the time I got the Reckless driving ticket...
Ouch, those arent good.

Luckily for me my Uncle and Cuz are both cops so I have gotten out of like 13 tickets lol. It's very costly but no points! I think 11 of those 13 over the last 5 years were for speeding.... and now I have a Mustang... smart move lol.

I have a 94 Probe GT, then a 99 Contour SVT... ah the fun I had back in the day. Racing up n down Mentor Ave was so much fun... until the popo started protecting that street like christ was buried under it. Ah well.

Well my best brush with the law was a combination of things, including fire and speed (<--somewhat) lol, Oh what a nite that was. Well my younger cuz adam decided to have a fire in the woods/field and we were all hanging out doing the usual stuff, then we decided to get up and gawk over each others cars in the parking lot....until we noticed a massive orange and yellow blaze shadowing on the apartment building. I was like, holy S T, what the hell is that?? Well Adam was playing with the pallets and lighter fluid, dumb arse. But I have to give it to him, it was the biggest / highest flame I have ever seen!

So of course the fire dept shows up along w/ the popo and we were like, lets get the F outta here before we get in trouble, so we all started to dart out until two of the stoned idiots started doing donuts n what not about 50 ft from the cops. They started to road block the exit, a few got out, the rest didnt. Luckily the cops knew my last name and let me go he he he .
Old 05-10-2004, 04:38 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Colorado
Send a message via Yahoo to BlkStang4Me
Before you guys even say it......"Yes" I know I was a complete ****ing idiot!

Several factors came into play here. My mom suffered a stroke and I found her that morning. Spent all day at the hospital. On top of that, I was moving out of the house I grew up in to live with my dad......I was 18 or 19 at the time. I borrowed my step-moms minivan and made several trips between the houses moving all my crap. I had to make one more trip back to pick up the seats to the minivan. On the way back to my new house, I stop by a local bar. I knew the guys there because they came into the restaurant I worked at all the time. The bartender knew me well and heard my story of the day. He just kept lining up the shots of Wild Turkey for me. Last drink I remember was a 10oz rocks glass filled to the rim with Wild Turkey. I slammed that and headed home.

Needless to say I was pretty wasted. All the booze and weed I smoked earlier just wasn't a good idea. About halfway home, I fell asleep at the wheel. I wake up and there is mud all over the windshield. Next thing I know there is a tapping on the window. An officer was standing there telling me to get out of the car. I walk back to the side of the road and they asked what happened. I explained about my mom and that I had a few drinks and fell asleep. They did their sobriety test. Funniest thing was they asked me to say the alphabet. I sat there for a sec thinking....alphabet..alphabet??? Oh yea! Only way I could do it was to sing the ABC song. So the cop asks me..."Do you think you can drive this car home?" Umm......sure!!!! He then tells me to pull it back up to the side of the road. I move the van and walk back to his car. He gives me 3 tickets. One for speeding because when I fell asleep, I just mashed down on the accelerator. One for not maintaining a single lane because when I fell asleep, I went across the highway. One for no insurance because I couldn't find my parents insurance card.

I sign the tickets and head home. I couldn't go over 30mph without the minivan shaking all to hell. Well to sum it up, I did about 5K worth of damage to the car. Cracked an oil cooler, somehow dented the sliding door, dented the oil pan, bent the rear axle plus some other **** I can't remember now.

So I would have to say that the cop I ran into was pretty damn cool for letting me go home.

Lesson....don't drink and drive. It's just not worth it and I'm lucky enough to be here to tell you this!
BlkStang4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 05:03 PM   #7
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkStang4Me
Lesson....don't drink and drive. It's just not worth it and I'm lucky enough to be here to tell you this!
AMEN!!!!

glad youre ok bro

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 05:27 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
A friend of mine from high school was driving me home from school. Everything was cool until he changed out of the car pool lane without waiting to get out from the broken lines. Lights flash, cop behind us on a bike. My friend says to me, "Oh ****, I should have told you but I was smoking weed an hour ago.." I look at him still with the ****ed up look on his face and felt my stomach drop. The cop comes over on my side, and I ask how he's doing. My friend gets his ID and papers ready for him as I talk to the cop. I'm very curtious to cops, with all the **** they have to go through I have a lot of respect for them. So I'm talking with him about 9-11 because it happened just last week and everyone is still shaken up from it. He looked at the papers, ID, and told us to just know that there's a fine if he does that again. Then he told us to go on our way.

Nothing huge, but I am not a trouble maker like SOME people in the forums *Cough cough*

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 08:55 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
I have no luck with the lil fkr's, if I am doing 5 over I will def. get a damn ticket, which by the way I have to go to court for on wednesday again!

SOB's!
Old 05-11-2004, 12:57 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via MSN to Shahrum
I'd have to say the luckiest time was when I was doing lil tire squeels in a parking garage at the movie theator one weekend and I get to the top floor and it's full of cops!! I then get a thumbs up and all the other cops laugh. I pull up to them and they go, "was that you making that noise?!" And I'm like... "Yeah, sorry!" And they're like... "no, not bad... just don't do it while people are around!" And they kept saying how nice my car was, etc. Good times lol.
Shahrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 01:27 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Hampshire
Send a message via AIM to Smokedya95stang
all i have to say is:

cops: "dont move or we'll shoot!!!"
me and friend: took off running, and got away.

i have more. lol.
Old 05-11-2004, 04:49 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
I called the Officer that was behind me (doing more then speed limit) and talked to her for about a 1/2 hr till I got to the place i was going, and then she waved and said bye and slow down

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar