Yet again some idiot on this baord I post in - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-16-2004, 09:10 PM   #1
Region: Tennessee
Yet again some idiot on this baord I post in

i'm securefreak. I seriously am stressed out about this. How people can be so ignorant to whats going on is amazing and scary.

Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 09:19 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
everyday i believe more and more this country is gonna tear itself apart.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 09:56 PM   #3
Registered Member
Region: South Carolina
I agree with you totally there Brent, there are so many things in thisworld people wanna blame on someone and not take full responsibilty for...people should just standup and take it, nomatter the consequences maybe!

And then maybe they wouldnt say...Its Bush's fault
KrazyPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 11:54 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
dude me and my ex gf just got done with a 3 hr talk about this country and other stuff. she is in her 2nd year at college and has no clue what is going on in the world. it was so funny
2006 F150 4x4 with the 5.4L V8
Fishers Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 12:07 AM   #5
Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to 01mineralgrey6
If i didn't know any better id would have said that your sig would make a good "owned" pic....
ntopic:, I agree with you Brent, those guys need to give some respect as to what Bush is doing, If the persons in the middle east would have been civil to one another there wouldn't be a problem. I know they have diff. beliefs and all,But I don't understand what makes some of them act in the way they are
'99 cobra 'vert
01mineralgrey6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 08:53 AM   #6
Registered Member
Send a message via MSN to nickpeck28
Originally Posted by Brent

i'm securefreak. I seriously am stressed out about this. How people can be so ignorant to whats going on is amazing and scary.
I know what you mean but theres no use in going crazy over it. Most "Americans" are total ********. Tree hugging hippies I like to call them. These are the same people that try to keep murderer's from dying in executions. Sorry, they are on death row for a reason, but if you want him out so bad why dont you have him live w/ you and your family? People dont think for themselves anymore, its all about what someone else says and does.

Its pothetic. I love Capital Punishment, and I think if our weak as politicians actualy made punishment a real threat in this country things might change. Did any of you guys ever watch those "Faces of Death" videos? I checked a few of them out years n years ago, and the best part of them is, is how they take care of people in those crazy *** third world countries. You get caught raping someone, off w/ your shlong, you steal something, off with your hand...... Now if things like that were in place here I think that the losers that do these things might actualy think twice before doing it.

Drug dealers get put in prision for 40+ years... murderer's... can get out in months. Our "Legal System" is a joke imo.

As for Nick Berg, how stupid could he have been? Why the hell would you go over there during a War? Im sorry but if my job asked to me to fly over there I would be like, "can I have my last check now please?". Come on. Hell, they detained him, let him to go get out of the country and he didnt leave, then was captured??? His parents are liberals, so guess why they are blamming the military and our President??? If a demo was in office you wouldnt hear one word about it. My point, where bullets are flying and bombs are dropping, thats not a place to visit for any reason unless your in the military.

I feel bad that it happend, and it just further shows what those people are like over there... Animals, not humans. Ahh, I can sit here all day lol but I wont.

Just waiting for my Magnaflow Xpipes to get delivered, then Ill make the sound video (magnaflow website style).
nickpeck28 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar