people = teh gay - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-18-2004, 07:42 PM   #1
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
people = teh gay

either some ****** stole one my taillight covers or it fell off. But it's been on for like 8 months, no problem, so I doubt it fell off. I also drove everywhere I went yesterday (just school) looking for it, and I didn't see it. I know for a fact it was on yesterday.
I'm fvcking tired of people screwing around with my car. This is the second time somebody has just screwed around with my car just cuz they're flamers and/or pissed cuz they're poor and can't afford something nice to drive. I just took the other one off so it didn't look stupid.

I HATE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO RESPECT FOR OTHERS!
:cussing: :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :fu1: :fu2: :fu2: :rockets: :ar15: :ar15:
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2004, 07:46 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to 03redfire cobra
Get the tinted lenses....

2008 Cadillac Escalade ESV
2006 Chrysler 300c SRT8
03redfire cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 07:47 PM   #3
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
either some ****** stole one my taillight covers or it fell off. But it's been on for like 8 months, no problem, so I doubt it fell off. I also drove everywhere I went yesterday (just school) looking for it, and I didn't see it. I know for a fact it was on yesterday.
I'm fvcking tired of people screwing around with my car. This is the second time somebody has just screwed around with my car just cuz they're flamers and/or pissed cuz they're poor and can't afford something nice to drive. I just took the other one off so it didn't look stupid.

I HATE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO RESPECT FOR OTHERS!
:cussing: :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :fu1: :fu2: :fu2: :rockets: :ar15: :ar15:
Yea I have had my share of people messing with my old Mustang.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2004, 07:50 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
people are gay, i havent had problems but when i was younger and rode to school with my bro in his camaro he had headlight covers and he parked it at school, came out and one was gone, asked around and nobody confessed, then he bought new ones and he was at a basketball tournament and he came out and one was gone again, now he doesnt get them nemore cuz of the stupid gay people are jealous cuz their cars blow
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 07:53 PM   #5
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
yeah, i dont know if ill buy new tail covers again or not. They can be taken off easily. the headlight covers at least go under the hood, they're likely to break if someone takes them off.

I thought about just stealing them from another mustang if one just happens to get new covers in the next week or so, cuz I know almost all the stangs around here. But that's not cool, even if i did get mine taken.
still undecided what ill do. I doubt ill ever find out who, if anybody, did take them. cuz ppl are *******.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 07:58 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
my bros went under the hood of the maro but they just slid out, nehow just dont steal then ur no better than they are, who knows if some kid just bought them off ebay and never stole them?
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 08:16 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
I had all my tires slashed at the mall with a Stanley razor-knife. Beat that.
Laser02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 08:18 PM   #8

Send a message via AIM to SVOChic Send a message via Yahoo to SVOChic
People definately suck. If they aren't keying someone's Stang they are stealing stuff from it or the whole dang car. I just don't know why they can't buy their stuff like the rest of us do.
GirlsCanToo
DFW Forum Moderator @ Lone Star Stangs
SVOChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 08:51 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to BrooksPS
Angry

Thats why I ended up getting rid of my head/taillights. One reason was they got me tickets, another was it was the car looked stupid with just one taillight cover... I really don't know why, my father's 02' chrysler 300m was keyed from head-tail light when he was parked at the mall a few weeks ago.

Its not even like they are stealing by just taking one, its just pure ignorance.
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/8448/v6stangscom.jpg--2000 3.8L Lazer Red 5spd---Performance- Nitrous Express 75 Wet Shot, MAC Cold Air, Borla Dual Exhaust, ASP Underdrive Pulley, Jacobs Ignition/Wires, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter. *FMS Aluminum D/S*-Appearence- Razzi Full Body Kit, American Racing Rims.-Times--N/A-15.1@93mph--75Shot-14.2@101 - awful 60' times
BrooksPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 08:54 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

People really do suck, messing with cars is just the beginning.
speedpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 09:12 PM   #11
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
i had my 70 dollar saleen style covers stolen from my tail lights... i was so pissed, i called the cops and filed a report and everything. Really made me mad cause those things made my car pretty unique.

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 09:16 PM   #12
Regular

Region: Tennessee
I had 1200 dollars worth of Car Audio stuff stolen.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 09:34 PM   #13
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
yeah ive had 600 dollars worth of car stereo equipment stolen, along with 1600 dollars worth of body damage that they decided to cause... bastards

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 09:37 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Hampshire
Send a message via AIM to Smokedya95stang
nothing ever happend to me, people liked me. lol.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar