What would you do? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-25-2004, 07:42 AM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Texas
Send a message via Yahoo to BlkStang4Me
What would you do?

Well....I'm starting to lose my patience and I'm not sure if I should just wait it out some more or start to take some kind of action. Back on the 15th (Sat), I won an auction on ebay for a rear sway bar. I paid through Paypal on the 16th (Sun). I get an email Monday morning from the seller saying that all his shipments went out that morning and he was leaving on a cruise. He wasn't able to get my package out with the rest. I thought that was kinda crappy but what can I do? Now I've never been on a cruise but I from what I remember seeing in ads, don't cruises last about 7 days at the most? So yesterday, I sent the guy an email saying that I was trying to find out when he was going to be able to ship out the item. I still haven't heard anything. He doesn't have any other auctions up right now. I'm thinking that I just helped pay for his freaking vacation! I know there are things I can do through Paypal and Ebay but my question is, am I being too impatient? Should I give him the rest of this week? What are your thoughts?

Smashed Black '04 V6,CAI

Originally Posted by Brent
thats gotta suck
BlkStang4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 08:33 AM   #2
Registered Member
Region: South Carolina
There are agencies you can turn him into such as the BBB, and they will contact him in this regard, i had to do it myself before when I originally had bought my White Cobra R's from a fella on v6 Power, andhe was scamming people for months and then after he was contacted by the BBB/FBI Bureau people started seeing **** pop up out of the blue, plus I got to know his dad pretty well on a first name basis, being that I called his house everynight at 7ish

KrazyPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 10:44 AM   #3
Legacy Member
Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
id wait it out a couple more days, if you get no reply then file a claim through pay pal supposedly they can get your money for you.
1999 Trans Am WS6
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar