MTV's at my school. Political BS! ::rant:: - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-26-2004, 08:52 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to BrooksPS
MTV's at my school. Political BS! ::rant::

Yesterday after formation they announced a bunch of female names, I was like what the hell thats all the girls at our school must be a mamogram test or some ****. Then they announce like 15 other kids names, the 15 minorities that do attend our school.

I had no idea what the hell it was for until today, MTV is doing some **** about our school, and of course the head department wants to make it look ****ing pretty here. Goddamn cocksuckers. The school is 90% male and about 95% white. Of course if you watch the show you would think were the goddamn league of nations.

Its bull****, I can't get a scholarship from the coast guard because the school has less than 25% minority, but when we finally get some media they dress this ****ing place up and give them all the damn press.

Not to mention that they picked our CO and XO, the CO is a female
(spineless twit, captain of underwater rugby...), first time in 114yrs of the school, and the XO is an Arab(backstabbing, his own staff hates him), first time in 114yrs. The alumni of this place have built this place up, but admissions is tearing it to pieces. More and more hazing laws coming out too, ****ing beautiful...
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/8448/v6stangscom.jpg--2000 3.8L Lazer Red 5spd---Performance- Nitrous Express 75 Wet Shot, MAC Cold Air, Borla Dual Exhaust, ASP Underdrive Pulley, Jacobs Ignition/Wires, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter. *FMS Aluminum D/S*-Appearence- Razzi Full Body Kit, American Racing Rims.-Times--N/A-15.1@93mph--75Shot-14.2@101 - awful 60' times
BrooksPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2004, 09:02 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Dude they do it at lockheed Martin where I work. Every time the news or corporate media people come down they grab every black , oriental, and muslim person to show on the news or on company media propaganda. Where I work is maybe has very little women or blacks and even less Oriental and Arabs here. Now I dont mind diversity but political correctness is a lie and in this case misinformation. I had a coworker who was a girl and was at a job fair has she was exiting the Navy and saw women recruiters and on the propaganda she was given here. She asked me a short time after being hired where were all the women that worked here. HAHAHHAHAHHAHAA.

What has happened to this country where perception is never reality!!!!

BAN POLITICAL CORRECTNESS NOW !!!!
Old 05-26-2004, 09:07 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

There is alot of reservists at my school, including myself. You would think that at a "military" school they would want people either in an officer commisioning program, or who are enlisted/prior service. They selected one kid from the marine corp PLC comissioning program.. thats it, the rest like I said is all minorities...
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/8448/v6stangscom.jpg--2000 3.8L Lazer Red 5spd---Performance- Nitrous Express 75 Wet Shot, MAC Cold Air, Borla Dual Exhaust, ASP Underdrive Pulley, Jacobs Ignition/Wires, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter. *FMS Aluminum D/S*-Appearence- Razzi Full Body Kit, American Racing Rims.-Times--N/A-15.1@93mph--75Shot-14.2@101 - awful 60' times
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2004, 09:47 AM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
underwater rugby XD

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 10:16 AM   #5
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooksPS
There is alot of reservists at my school, including myself. You would think that at a "military" school they would want people either in an officer commisioning program, or who are enlisted/prior service. They selected one kid from the marine corp PLC comissioning program.. thats it, the rest like I said is all minorities...
Its because a 100 years ago there were slaves... now 100 years later they think I owe them something for something they never went through. I dont how you nothing. Go out and earn it like I am doing and grow some balls.

People are such babies today

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 12:11 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Its because a 100 years ago there were slaves... now 100 years later they think I owe them something for something they never went through. I dont how you nothing. Go out and earn it like I am doing and grow some balls.

very good Brent, I am the same way.
Old 05-26-2004, 12:58 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

they want everything handed to them these days, as we owe it to them becuase there arse's landed in american soil and not back in there sovern country
Old 05-26-2004, 08:38 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
i just had to right a paper on that crap affirmative action to be exact programs to try to make up for past discriminations blah blah blah
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 09:31 PM   #9
Regular

MTV is creating a gay and lesbian show/channel now. MTV is horrible I hate them

Reddit
Old 05-26-2004, 09:47 PM   #10
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
i hate mtv. i used to be able to watch music vids on vh1, but nope. mtv bought them out. now i just dl a vid if i hear its good.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 11:08 PM   #11
Dom
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Dom
Quote:

You forgot the part where their own people sold them out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooksPS
Of course if you watch the show you would think were the goddamn league of nations.
Funniest thing I've read all day.
Old 05-27-2004, 12:02 AM   #12
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom
You forgot the part where their own people sold them out.

Funniest thing I've read all day.
Ok is that my problem? Not sure what your trying to get across. Just because their own people sold them out doesnt mean I have to compensate them for it. And that was how long ago?

Christ stop living in the past people

Reddit
Old 05-27-2004, 12:40 AM   #13
Road Trip!

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci
im with Brent

i mean ****, WE didnt do anything to THEM, our ancestors did that **** to their ancestors, so why the hell do these people deserve it? i have some ancestors that were in the halocaust(sp?), so do i deserve all this **** handed to me? i guess not...
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 03:30 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

kkk-forums.com
Laser02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 06:59 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laser02
kkk-forums.com
Whats your opinion? you enjoy giving away things youve worked for? You like the fact that you work only to have them put in the spotlight to get promoted over you?

How are we being racist? the fact that we dont like giving away what we have worked for makes us racist. How in the hell does that work?

I really would like to know because stupid ****ing comments like that get to me.
Old 05-27-2004, 07:39 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

This whole thread sucks. Boo females. Boo arabs. Boo black people. Boo diversity. Boo anybody not white.

It has no place here. You're all agreeing and patting eachother on the back for being racist because: you're all white.

And you've all had it relatively easy compared to any other race. Go try being born in Watts instead of Baltimore and see where working gets you. $6.75/hr? If you can even get a job, because you're black.

I'll agree that promoting someone JUST on skin color is a little much. But as for the news coverage... you think the companies/schools want to give the image of being "95% white"? ****ing Jesse Jackson would rape their asses so hard. Just like Toyota. And Burger King.

Jesse Jackson is a lying Hypocrite and a sensationalist. He survives by driving wedges between blacks and whites. He would have nothing or no money if America was 100% color blind. He represents the worse in leaders not the best. He is from where I live in Greenville SC and we had a big debate on making a holiday for Martin Luther King. The County decided to let the people vote on the Holiday and he came and protested saying we should not put it to a vote and just make it law. HUMMM!!! So we just suspend the constitution and not allow people to vote on it. Wow that is unAmerican as it gets. People like him do not see a problem with forcing people to do their will and to hell with the will of the people. As for me I believe a Martin Luther King holiday is a good Idea but for Mr Jackson to say I dont have a right to vote on it SCREW HIM!!!!

Corey why are you always editting my posts?
Old 05-27-2004, 07:49 AM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

It is interesting African tribes attacked one another those that lost were slaves, they were sold to Dutch, French, British and Portuguese traders and brought here. American ships did not bring them here.

During the first 2 years of the civil war slavery was not a issue untill Jan 1,1963 Emancipation Proclamation, proclamation issued by Abraham Lincoln. The reasons to do this was Abraham Lincoln wanted blacks to join and help the Union war against the Rebellion in the south because they would be fighting for there freedom. But in reality slavery was not abolished in even the north until the enactment of the 13th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution in effect in 1865, slavery was completely abolished after the war was over.

Interesting thing is Abraham Lincoln is the only President to raise an army to attack his own people.

Real reasons for the Civil war

Taxation: There was a 50% tax on all Southern Cotton Plantations to even get their products to market.
Trade: Southern Plantation owners were not allowed to sell their own products to market without having a northern broker act as a middle man and collect 20% fee to line their pockets.
Violation of States Rights:The rights of the States were given to them under the Constitution. One major problem leading to the Civil War was a violation of these rights by Congress, which may be the one most important of issues leading to the Civil War.

There were numerous reasons including the rapid population growth of the North and rapidly losing political power in the South, The North was trying to change the economics of the country and was pushing for the South to abandon Farming and build Factories. The freedom of slaves was a necessity but to the farmers in the south who were outnumbered by the slaves, how would they deal with millions of people who owned absolutely nothing and had no educations. Who would pay for this change.!!!

The economic reasons for the war were the absolute reason for Southern sucession and the war of Northern Aggression.

In reading the thoughs of the people in power of the North and South everybody wanted to abandon slavery but the difference was how. Abraham Lincoln actually asked the then Secretary of State William Henry Seward if we had enough ships to repatriate (Send back) all the slaves to Africa. He was told there were not enough ships to send 3 million people back to Africa and the cost would bankrupt the country.
Old 05-27-2004, 07:57 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbird232ci
im with Brent

i mean ****, WE didnt do anything to THEM, our ancestors did that **** to their ancestors, so why the hell do these people deserve it? i have some ancestors that were in the halocaust(sp?), so do i deserve all this **** handed to me? i guess not...
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p19_reparations.html

You missed the boat on that one. You should probably research before you try to make points like that. Germany paid hundreds of billions of dollars in reparations.
Old 05-27-2004, 08:09 AM   #19
Legacy Member
Legacy

Why has there been no talk about the British, French, Portuguese or Dutch to pay reparation for buying the slaves in Africa and bringing them here when Slavery was already banned in those countries!!!!

NO Southern Ships brought slaves here!!!!!
Old 05-27-2004, 08:59 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
Why has there been no talk about the British, French, Portuguese or Dutch to pay reparation for buying the slaves in Africa and bringing them here when Slavery was already banned in those countries!!!!

NO Southern Ships brought slaves here!!!!!
I'm betting it's lack of education.
Old 05-27-2004, 09:08 AM   #21
Legacy Member
Legacy

I agree but there is a perception that Europe is more segregated and has done more to stamp out racism and that is not true at all. While working in Europe there is one thing perfectly clear. THERE ARE ALMOST NO ELECTED OFFICIALS THAT ARE BLACK IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND NONE IN GOVERNMENTAL POLITICS

There are no Black heads of state in any European Governent. Europe is a class structured continent. There is very little you can do to move up in the class structure they have.
Old 05-27-2004, 12:06 PM   #22
Road Trip!

Quote:
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p19_reparations.html

You missed the boat on that one. You should probably research before you try to make points like that. Germany paid hundreds of billions of dollars in reparations.
no, you missed the boat, i know germany was to pay ~30million over 30 years, i paid attention in school

the point i was making is because if my ancestors died in the halocaust...do I, ME, the person sitting at this computer deserve **** handed to me? no....so why does anyone else?
Old 05-27-2004, 02:45 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
the point i was making is because if my ancestors died in the halocaust...do I, ME, the person sitting at this computer deserve **** handed to me? no....so why does anyone else?
Er.. Do you think they paid the reparations to the dead people?
Old 05-27-2004, 09:37 PM   #24
Road Trip!

Quote:
Er.. Do you think they paid the reparations to the dead people?
you still dont get what im trying to say...and you probably wont
Old 05-27-2004, 11:53 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
you still dont get what im trying to say...and you probably wont
You're saying: I don't get money for the holocaust.

Why? Because the reparations have already been paid out. Lots of people got money for the holocaust. Sorry for you not being born yet. You can try and start a lawsuit and get more money for the holocaust if you want.

We gave reparations to Indians. We didn't give reparations to slaves. I'm sure their case would have been helped if there were actually any slave-owners still alive. They won't get any reparations because nobody cares or takes responsibility for what my grandfather did to your grandfather.
Old 05-28-2004, 03:10 AM   #26
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
wow this topic got hot, i am going to say this. I am From Fishers INDIANA. i had 3 blacks in my high school, I can go weeks at a time here in Fishers and NEVER see a black person. So does that make me a bad person if I sit here and say that "they" are on my last freakin nerve? what gives "them" a right to call each other a "N" but if I say it I get beat to death? or to turn on TV and hear about all the "blacks" killing people or on the radio hearing "lets take a stand agenst the whites"????? What the heck people? I TRY to give EVERYONE a chance to be the same, but 90% of the blacks blow that when they cant go 5 min with out pissing me off. O yeah lets have 10 kids, no "baby daddy" and then get on welfair??? lets try not to have kids if you cant pay for them...
Old 05-28-2004, 08:48 AM   #27
Road Trip!

Quote:
They won't get any reparations because nobody cares or takes responsibility for what my grandfather did to your grandfather.
reparations are beside the point, i could give 2 ****s less about money, basically the point is, they get special treatment, get college grants, racial based scholarships, and all this crap, when they were related to someone who was a slave, when there are others who were related to people who have been through worse, and dont get any special treatment

"oh, your great grand father died in the halocaust, that sucks"
"oh, your uncle was killed it the viet nam war, that sucks"
"oh, your you great great great grandmother was burnt at the stake because they though she was a witch, that sucks"
"your great grandfather was a slave?! here, go to college, for free!"
Old 05-28-2004, 09:01 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

My grandmother had stones thrown at her and was not able to work during ww2 because she was german while her husband, my grandfather was overseas fighting the nazis, is that fair? no.

All the POW camps in japan that MITSUBISHI used our POW's as slaves , murdered and beat half the men to death, burnt them alive, beaten with drive chains, did they recieve reperations? NO, do any of you even stop and think about that before you buy from anything them? NO-- I saw a special on the discoverchannel, the interviewed some of the POW's who were trying to get reperations...

But you know, the liberals here were successful in getting every single japaneese family over here that experienced hardship during ww2 20,000$ a family. Our veterans never saw such compassion....:angryfire us evil incompassionate Americans... were so racist for doing that.

Everybodys been ****ed over somewhere along the line.

The bottom line is life isn't fair, so build a bridge and get the hell over it. If you are looking for a easy way out or reperations you are worthless and weak and should be deported to canada or france with the rest of your kind. BTW this thread became alot more popular than I thought it would have.
Old 05-28-2004, 03:45 PM   #29
Dom
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Dom
Quote:
Ok is that my problem? Not sure what your trying to get across. Just because their own people sold them out doesnt mean I have to compensate them for it. And that was how long ago?

Christ stop living in the past people
I'm agreeing with you.
Old 05-28-2004, 04:29 PM   #30
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom
I'm agreeing with you.
lol thats why I said this:

Quote:
Not sure what your trying to get across.

Reddit

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar