new sig. updates. random talk. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-08-2004, 03:52 AM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
new sig. updates. random talk.

i was just playing around and found some pics of the matrix code. i integrated it with the eclipse and a slipstream like pic for the background to look like its going fast.

i have such n00b photoshop skllz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
my freind paul got Tboned in his GST spyder(grey like mine too) a week after i got rear ended. his phone got shut off too and i didnt get any updates on him until today. the insurance wanted to total it out, but he told them just to pay off his loan and be done with it, which was 8,000. he had alot of medical bills cause he jacked up his arm and neck, the bills were paid by the other lady's insurance(her fault) and he is getting a settlement for like 5,000. now with his car payed off yet jacked up bad, he knows a guy at a body shop whos gonna fix the whole thing for the cost of parts. the guy says since the only thing he needs is a new door and fender, itll be around 1800 to fix and paint. hes getting some sort of Z3 like fender, its not a Z3 but the same concept, different fenders. and the whole car is gonna be painted what ever color he wants. he is undecided but i told him to go with these choices, since hell have left over to do more stuff.
1. burnt orange that is used on the new mazda 6, then put some badass hyperblack rims on it.
2. white with bronze rims and boomer body kit while hes at it, since white is easily matched.
3. WRX/STi/EVO dark metallic blue color with bronze rims for that tuner rally look.
4. black with gunmetal rims with polished lips for that sleeper tuner look.

he is undecided, but he will have like 3,000 to play with after the whole deal.

summer is gonna be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ugh and my car is like falling apart.

the center console kick panel keeps falling out of its resting spot. i keep putting it back in and it pops out. really annoying.

then i have to take it back to the body shop, the passenger window is straining to go up, and its been like that since i got it back. they said they were having aligment issues when they put the doors back on(realy dont know why they were off in the first place) and i think its jamming the glass on the way up. it takes 3 times longer for the pass. side to go up as opposed to the other 3 windows, and almost gets stuck in one spot.

my custom wood piece to hold my custom sub box in the back from flying everywhere in the trunk broke, so everytime i turn the sub box goes from one side to the other. thus the reason for taking out the back seat and fiberglassing a custom box dealy.

but massive compliments are coming in for the headlights, when im behind people who are car enthusiasts, they switch lanes and slow down and are like "sweet projectors dude, beamer style, that mustve cost ya, keep up the good work" and im like right on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lost to 2 cars this weekend.

riced out civic hatch, had a b16 running a 75shot. got me by a car at 100mph, the guy was a total ****** though. i pulled up next to him after losing and i was like "dude you had me fooled big time, here i thought you were some riceboy" hes like "dude you think youre turbo is bad? you just got it by a stock b16", then i noticed he has a guage pod much like mine, i can make out a a/f guage but the top one is hazy, so i ask "whats those for then?" he goes "ones the air/fuel so i can tell if im running lean so i can shut off the.................dammit". i hella started laughing, "you prolly spent a good 5 grand in that setup, and you could only take a stock gst SPYDER by a car, i hope you feel good about youreself, cause if i put 5 g's into this, you wouldnt be talking to me right now" and he turned off at the next light.

1990 300zx n/t - my freinds car that he traded striaght over for his old talon awd. he launched like a monkey with its *** on fire, but as soon as i gripped he couldnt pull any more and we stayed at a 1/2 car length apart till i hit about 90 and shifted into 4th, then i crept by him but he shut down before i took the lead. thus "he won" in his eyes. if it was a real 1/4 yes he did, but having crappy 1wd/fwd the 1/4 means nothing to me but numbers, had it been a 30mph+ roll i wouldve ripped him. but of course he wont run on a roll cause he knows the outcome. and the *** is planning on getting a TT front clip that will push 280hp stock. i wont stand a chance unless i go mod crazy once again. possibly i will once i do the timing belt and get my settlement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

weekend kills.

before losing twice, i was cruising friday night. we roll up on my friends with their starions and conquests. one guy has dynoed 446hp and the other has about 300. the 446er has a totally built engine and management stuff, the other is just bolt ons and tune. ive known them since HS and we start bsing about Pauls GST and my car and how its coming along. we were talking turbo for about a half hour, till we see a mob of about 15 mustangs, and some classics, a charger and a older GTO. so we all are like "sweet competiton".

so we merge into this group of stangs. im the front runner. were cruising down the strip, and i match fronts with a yellow GT, centerline like rims, black racing stripes, noice. he looks at me like im stupid, i rev just a little, not letting enough boost build as to let off a psst, making me seem like a lowly GS. he takes the bait. i hear him engage his clutch, so i drop it down into 2nd the same time he does, we both hit it, he gets about a fender on me, but i spool quick and match him and get a fender on him before 3rd, i hit 3rd and he still whining 2nd out, i can see his headlights are at my rear quarter, i take 3rd till about 6k when i shut down at about 80, he is at my rear when i shut down. he gets next to me and has the most confused look on his face.

"how much boost you got?" as we stop at a light. "eh, stock boost level, im hitting about 15lbs with a 3" exhaust and intake", "no ****? dam. im hoping to vortech this later this year, you cruise here alot?", "yeah, almost every week". "cool, ill see ya around" and we cruise on.

later the guy with the starion races the charger. the go from a launch and from what we can tell, the starion looked as it was winning, he flashed his hazards as he got into 3rd(could still hear them), but they raced as i was leaving for my g/f house. ill see who won next weekend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cliffs notes.

1. my photoshop skllz(picture below)

2. freinds gst story.

3. my gst story.

4. losses story.

5. wins story and cool mustang race.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2004, 07:31 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Tennessee
Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark
Quote:

so we merge into this group of stangs. im the front runner. were cruising down the strip, and i match fronts with a yellow GT, centerline like rims, black racing stripes, noice. he looks at me like im stupid, i rev just a little, not letting enough boost build as to let off a psst, making me seem like a lowly GS. he takes the bait. i hear him engage his clutch, so i drop it down into 2nd the same time he does, we both hit it, he gets about a fender on me, but i spool quick and match him and get a fender on him before 3rd, i hit 3rd and he still whining 2nd out, i can see his headlights are at my rear quarter, i take 3rd till about 6k when i shut down at about 80, he is at my rear when i shut down he gets next to me and has the most confused look on his face.
^bajaja @ the bold
Old 06-08-2004, 07:40 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Word. You should be cast in 3Fast3Furious.
Laser02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2004, 05:14 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
word

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote