What are you? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-08-2004, 04:01 PM   #36
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
i apologize for making another thread which discusses politics. CANT YOU PEOPLE JUST DO THE DAMN TEST AND LEAVE IT AT THAT!!!! :spaz:

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2004, 04:05 PM   #37
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimStang
i apologize for making another thread which discusses politics. CANT YOU PEOPLE JUST DO THE DAMN TEST AND LEAVE IT AT THAT!!!! :spaz:
You are right Zim my friend. I will stop the assault as we speak so they can pick up there dead and wounded
Old 07-08-2004, 04:07 PM   #38
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
That's all I was doing

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2004, 04:09 PM   #39
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph
do you really have to pick a side to be on though?
No you dont. I like some democrats in my state and they will be getting my vote over republicans when i vote in Novemeber and vote in local elections.

You jsut have to use common sense.

Are you going to vote for someone that has said such stupid **** as "We have the worst economy since the great depression" - John Kerry while we are posting record job gains and we are on pace to have the best economic recovery in TWO DECADES????????????????????

Listen carefully:

3 Years ago we lost 3K Americans in one of the worst terrorist attacks in History. We lost two 1100 Foot Buildings plus surronding buildings. We lost commercial planes. Airplines were going bankrupt. Travel Agnecies were going bankrupt. No one was traveling. The Stock Market was shut down for 3 days. Airplanes were grounded for 3 days.

They basically shut our country down and they did shut down New York City.

Billions upon Billions of dollars were lost.

Now look at today. Just three Years later and 2 wars:

http://www.usatoday.com/money/covers...an-economy.htm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5319725/

1 Million Jobs in Just 3 Months!!!

Wow Mr. Kerry thats one hell of a bad economy.

John Kerry has done nothing but whine and complain. All he tries to do is show how bad Bush is doing. Christ can we stop with this bs already.

John Kerry Supports Partial Birth Abortion:

Please see this to understand exactly what this is:

http://www.nrlc.org/abortion/pba/

And dont you even think about telling me how its a womens choice to kill something that mature.

And dont think that I am anti-abortion either. I'm Anti Partial Birth Abortion. How ANYONE CAN vote in support for that is DISGUSTING

Remember those tax cuts? Guess they werent such a bad idea now where they? Kerry would love to get in there and repel them and take all that money back from you. You think you didnt get enough from the tax cuts? Well if Kerry gets elected what little you got will be gone then some.

Its a known fact that the far left loves to ***** whine and steal your money for "social welfare programs".

That is exactly what Kerry is. He thinks so much like Ted Kennedy the thought of him being elected makes me sick. I cant stand him. He is a despicable person.

That is why I will never vote for him and anyone that thinks like him.

My thoughts are more to the "right" but I have my reasons and I back them up. Doesnt mean I always vote for Republicans does it??

You have to find a balance in politics. You have to look closely at who is running. You have to pick the most reasonable canidate. Because god knows they arent perfect. God knows your not going to like everything they do. But I know there is know way in hell I am going to be voting for someone like Kerry. He isnt even close to being the "reasonable" canidate.

Take it how you like

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 04:11 PM   #40
Regular

and for the love of god stop *****ing about the WOMD.

Reddit
Old 07-08-2004, 04:18 PM   #41
Legacy Member
Legacy

Ah, I see now. Thanks Brent

I've never been a fan of Kerry, he's just trying to rival up all the anti-bush people to his advantage so he could be president. Just saying things all the pissy people wanna hear.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 04:42 PM   #42

Region: Arizona
On Non-Fiscal Issues, you rank as a Moderate Liberal (25).
On Fiscal Issues, you rank as a Moderate Liberal (28).
Old 07-08-2004, 04:48 PM   #43
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
No you dont. I like some democrats in my state and they will be getting my vote over republicans when i vote in Novemeber and vote in local elections.

You jsut have to use common sense.

Are you going to vote for someone that has said such stupid **** as "We have the worst economy since the great depression" - John Kerry while we are posting record job gains and we are on pace to have the best economic recovery in TWO DECADES????????????????????

Listen carefully:

3 Years ago we lost 3K Americans in one of the worst terrorist attacks in History. We lost two 1100 Foot Buildings plus surronding buildings. We lost commercial planes. Airplines were going bankrupt. Travel Agnecies were going bankrupt. No one was traveling. The Stock Market was shut down for 3 days. Airplanes were grounded for 3 days.

They basically shut our country down and they did shut down New York City.

Billions upon Billions of dollars were lost.

Now look at today. Just three Years later and 2 wars:

http://www.usatoday.com/money/covers...an-economy.htm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5319725/

1 Million Jobs in Just 3 Months!!!

Wow Mr. Kerry thats one hell of a bad economy.

John Kerry has done nothing but whine and complain. All he tries to do is show how bad Bush is doing. Christ can we stop with this bs already.

John Kerry Supports Partial Birth Abortion:

Please see this to understand exactly what this is:

http://www.nrlc.org/abortion/pba/

And dont you even think about telling me how its a womens choice to kill something that mature.

And dont think that I am anti-abortion either. I'm Anti Partial Birth Abortion. How ANYONE CAN vote in support for that is DISGUSTING

Remember those tax cuts? Guess they werent such a bad idea now where they? Kerry would love to get in there and repel them and take all that money back from you. You think you didnt get enough from the tax cuts? Well if Kerry gets elected what little you got will be gone then some.

Its a known fact that the far left loves to ***** whine and steal your money for "social welfare programs".

That is exactly what Kerry is. He thinks so much like Ted Kennedy the thought of him being elected makes me sick. I cant stand him. He is a despicable person.

That is why I will never vote for him and anyone that thinks like him.

My thoughts are more to the "right" but I have my reasons and I back them up. Doesnt mean I always vote for Republicans does it??

You have to find a balance in politics. You have to look closely at who is running. You have to pick the most reasonable canidate. Because god knows they arent perfect. God knows your not going to like everything they do. But I know there is know way in hell I am going to be voting for someone like Kerry. He isnt even close to being the "reasonable" canidate.

Take it how you like
I to have voted for Democrates
Old 07-08-2004, 04:51 PM   #44

Region: Arizona
Just curious....

Is everyone answering this - or getting involved in the discussion of voting age in their state?

Having an opinion & being aware is great - however, until you are living the fiscal & governmental policies that are out there....it isn't reality (yet).

Just an opinion......
Old 07-08-2004, 05:23 PM   #45
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by whipster24
It isn't the government's job to provide healthcare to people. Redistribution of wealth is steeling.
^taxes are stealing
Old 07-08-2004, 05:25 PM   #46
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

it is stealing, but without taxes we wouldnt have roads, schools, etc etc etc etc etc etc

I like toys
Old 07-08-2004, 05:35 PM   #47
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Val
Is everyone answering this - or getting involved in the discussion of voting age in their state?

Having an opinion & being aware is great - however, until you are living the fiscal & governmental policies that are out there....it isn't reality (yet).

Just an opinion......
I am of voting age. I think everyone in this thread is.

Reddit
Old 07-08-2004, 05:41 PM   #48
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
You really dont have a clue what is going on. Here is a interesting fact that people dont want to look at. After war and 1 year later there were less than 800 dead yet in the US at the same time 13,000 people were murdered HUMMMMMM!!!! where is the danger??????
i believe there is some danger in the fact that all of the people i know in the service have been FORCED to stay overseas longer than their assigned tours becuz the bloody government made such a mess out of everything. you'll never convince me that iraq was an immediate danger to OUR freedom. yes, saddam was a tyrant, yes he deserves justice, and yes, he certainly was a threat to eastern freedom... but going to two "seperate" wars *cough*bull*****cough* becuz of a devastating terrorist attack with no solid link is 'dangerous' ...first excuse to go to war was WMD. at the time there was very little reference to 9/11 that i saw... after there were no WMD found, then all of a sudden "iraq has been supporting al-queda from the beginning" *cough*bull*****cough*

i personally believe that the whole "terror alert" nonsense the last 3 years has been BS... "blah blah we have a high terror alert, give us what we want without demanding any proof and we'll keep you safe" ...it's a way to keep the civilian public afraid of "looming" threats so we'll show support to lying retards in washington... and what's this patriot act nonsense? "the power to remove any person, US citizen or not, from their home without a warrant and hold them indefinitely without being charged or tried" ??? what kind of tyrannical bull**** is that? that's some nazi **** right there

as far as abortion, i'm led to believe that if a fetus is aborted before 3 or 4 months into term that the uterus will absorb it back into the woman's system. i have no problem with that type of abortion... but partial birth abortion is disgusting and wrong. if youo're going to carry a baby that long then you might as well carry it to term and put it up for adoption
Old 07-08-2004, 06:02 PM   #49
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

god dammit ppl enough with the political talk. Just post your damn scores christ!!!

I like toys
Old 07-08-2004, 06:07 PM   #50
Legacy Member
Legacy

lol, i already did. corey started it with his talk of whining liberals

:pnoid:
Old 07-08-2004, 06:30 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

agree^^^^
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 07:39 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Social programs are nothing more than vote buying theft.

Read your history and see what happens when the people realize they can vote themselves a largess from the public treasury.

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.
Ponycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 08:14 PM   #53
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
lol, i already did. corey started it with his talk of whining liberals

AND LOOK YOU ARE EVEN WHINNING ABOUT THAT

HE did it He did it !!!!! MUHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

But if it is necessary please by all means point your finger at me

I am a Big Dog I can take it!!! BY GOD!!!
Old 07-08-2004, 08:18 PM   #54
Legacy Member
Legacy

lol, i'm not a liberal, i'm an idealist

bajaja
Old 07-08-2004, 09:23 PM   #55
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: North Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Rick0636 Send a message via Yahoo to Rick0636
On Non-Fiscal Issues, you rank as a Strong Conservative (86).
On Fiscal Issues, you rank as a Moderate Conservative (75).
Rick Kilpatrick, AAS Automotive Systems Tech, Alamance Community College, Class of 99. 06 5 speed manual Mustang with Pony pkg : GT Mac Mufflers, true duals with one custom pipe. 2.5" system. GT bumper cover, all installed March 7&8 2006. AFE Stage 1 CAI, Motoblue Underdrive pulley, GT aluminum shifter knob, honeycomb rear blackout panel,and dash kit installed. Roush hood scoop and side window louvers installed. SS taillight trim has been installed, new alum. GT steering wheel installed.
Rick0636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 02:34 AM   #56
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to 97Stallion Send a message via MSN to 97Stallion
On Non-Fiscal Issues, you rank as a Moderate Conservative (74).
On Fiscal Issues, you rank as a Centrist (57).

Hmm, interesting.

60' ~ 2.1, 1/8 ~ 9.61 @ 73.4mph
Living one day at a time!

DAMN Those are some old *** numbers!!! I need updated ones!!
97Stallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 02:43 AM   #57
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to 97Stallion Send a message via MSN to 97Stallion
Just my 2 cents. i think the anti-bush haters, speed more time hating than realizing what he's been doing for the country. And being in the military, he's done more for us than out previous one. What was his name again??

60' ~ 2.1, 1/8 ~ 9.61 @ 73.4mph
Living one day at a time!

DAMN Those are some old *** numbers!!! I need updated ones!!
97Stallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 05:47 AM   #58
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97Stallion
Just my 2 cents. i think the anti-bush haters, speed more time hating than realizing what he's been doing for the country. And being in the military, he's done more for us than out previous one. What was his name again??
Hummm you mean "special cigar lube" man!!! Oh "Oral sex is not sex" man!!! "I did not have sexual relations with that women" man!!! No I got it "I will leave the country and protest the vietnam war in Europe and Russia" Man!!!! Wait I have it "I smoked Weed but didn't inhale it" man.

Damn I have his name on the tip of my tongue
Old 07-09-2004, 07:57 AM   #59
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
On Non-Fiscal Issues, you rank as a Moderate Liberal (29).
On Fiscal Issues, you rank as a Strong Liberal (16).

Liberals rule!!!!

Sooo being against making the rich richer and supporting Government assistance of the poor and elderly, and wanting to protect teh environment makes us winey...ok

:patriot: VOTE KERRY :patriot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 08:13 AM   #60
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to whipster24 Send a message via Yahoo to whipster24
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6STANG007
On Non-Fiscal Issues, you rank as a Moderate Liberal (29).
On Fiscal Issues, you rank as a Strong Liberal (16).

Liberals rule!!!!

Sooo being against making the rich richer and supporting Government assistance of the poor and elderly, and wanting to protect teh environment makes us winey...ok

:patriot: VOTE KERRY :patriot:
That's a bunch of crap. It is not an us vs them with regards to rich and poor. People with money hire other people and that spreads the money around. It happens naturally. Now when government steps in and plays robin hood. (robbing from the rich, is still stealing) Now when you get a liberal government in there that punishes those who work hard to earn a lot of money, then those people become more rare and everybody suffers as a result.

What liberal governments want is for a lot of people to be dependent on the government. This way they continue to vote for them or they will be cut off and OH NO,, actually forced to earn an honest living for themselves!!! oh the horror!!!!!!

Conservatives are not against helping the poor and needy, but we realize one thing that a lot of liberals don't seem to.. The government does a crappy job of this. It is better off left in the private sector. that way, there isn't the huge chunk of money wasted in the government beaurocracy.

Government's only job is to keep us safe and protect our rights

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
whipster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 08:45 AM   #61
Legacy Member
Legacy

^then what's with this unconstitutional "there should be limits to freedom" talk i hear from the bush administration... and in fact, that's a direct bush quote
Old 07-09-2004, 09:41 AM   #62
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
^then what's with this unconstitutional "there should be limits to freedom" talk i hear from the bush administration... and in fact, that's a direct bush quote
First off there is no talk of limiting our freedom coming from Bush. That is a load of Guff if there ever was any.

On the talk of limiting freedom. We as Americans enjoy the freedoms the Founding Fathers gave us in the Bill of Rights, however there are those who come here from other countries(Non Americans) that come here to do us harm and use these freedoms against us and that has to stop NOW. Foreigners do not have the same rights as me or you!!! Plain and simple but the fact is the ACLU says they do and that my friend is BULL CRAP. If you are a guest or visitors to our country you do not have the same rights as an American and that is what the Patriot ACt is about. The ability to snoop, tail, investigate, question the motives of foreigners without the use of a search warrant or access to our Constitutional rights granted to us by God and The Founding Fathers.

As Bush said after 9/11 we are in a new type of war, it wont be easy, we have some difficult roads ahead but we shall prevail because the the only other option is failure which will be the down fall of Democracy as we know it. The fact is we have no choice to attack terror whereever it may be. We cant afford to play the hide your head in the sand game anymore. 9/11 was that wakeup call that we cannot stand another 9/11 to happen without fighting.

The Liberals want to make the argument that Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11, so what!! he is part of the terror network something people not in the intelligence community have no idea about. When the US forces had defeated the Iraqi army they found 2 factories which were making suicide bomber vest and shipping them to Israel to be used by Hamas and the PLO. Saddam was paying each family of the Suicide Bombers 25,000 to 75,000 for there help in the Genocide of Jews. No most of you have no clue and the Press does not report the truth. Saddam allowed Abu Nidel (Enemy #1 Terrorist during the Reagan administration) to live and recruit for Al Qaeda and even was responsible for training Muhammad Atta, the mastermind of 9/11, in Baghdad
OOPS!!! You guys did not know that Hummmm!!! why not. Here is another one Enemy # 1 in Iraq is Abu Musab al-Zarqawi he was in Afghanistan with Al Qaeda fighting against Coalition forces and was wounded and allowed to enter Iraq and receive medical attention were Saddam gave him safe haven and allowed him to operate in Iraq.

Hummm!!! NO connection to Terror BULL CRAP!!!! Teror was everywhere in Iraq. Saddam helped it, he supported it, he funded it, he was terror and had to be taken down.
We can no longer go about attacking this terror group and not others because we feel they were not directly involved in 9/11. They are connected and support one another. Whether in Chechnya, Philippians, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Suddan or Somalia terror will be focus of our hunt for terrorist.

They are not going to go away by simple wishing them away or trying to be friends with them. THIS IS WAR OF GENOCIDE THEY WANT TO ANNIALATE US FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH. We cannot let them gain Nuclear weapons or we will be seeing them used in cities throughout the world.

So where do you stand.

ARE YOU A DO NOTHING BURY YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND KIND OF GUY AND WAKE UP ONE DAY RADIATED AND NO LONGER FREE

OR ARE YOU A SUPPORTER OF OUR WAY OF LIFE AND CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THE JOB THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE NO MATTER WHAT PRESIDENT IS IN CHARGE TO PREVENT OUR OWN EXTINCTION???????

Which is it ??????
Old 07-09-2004, 10:46 AM   #63
Legacy Member
Legacy

http://www.rtmark.com/bushpr2.html

^tell me again that bush didn't say "there ought to be limits to freedom" and slap a copywrite lawsuit on a US citizen for printing their opinion? that's breaking the first amendment for starters, trying to supress freedom of press... and as far as a statement by bush being "copywritten" well, that's complete bull****, as copyright is clearly defined and doesn't include choice phrases such as this, no matter who the speaker was... and also, this Patriot Act BS INCLUDES US citizens. under this act they can be taken forcibly from their homes without warrants of any kind, without provocation IF the gov't decides that they pose any kind of threat to national security. the Act also allows the gov't to hold any person without being charged or setting a trial date

tell me how that is constitutional?
Old 07-09-2004, 10:48 AM   #64
Legacy Member
Legacy

the audio of the quote...

http://www.rtmark.com/more/limits_to_freedom.mp3
Old 07-09-2004, 10:57 AM   #65
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
Im sorry man but the rights given to U.S. citizens, are rights that every human is entitled to. I agree that some people may come and try to harm our way of life, but the majority come to this country looking for opportunity or running from oppression. The fact that we are foreigners does not automatically makes us criminals, terrorists with no rights or lower life forms that don't deserve to be treated with respect. The fact that u were born in this country does not make u better that everbody else. Every human life is valuable and everybody deserves to have the same rights, foreigner or not. U want to find out criminals and terrorists? do some good old police work, once you have your evidence then you can search and detain all you want. I am a U.S. citizen and dammn proud of it, I am a big supporter of the Constitution and have always admired the idea that "...all men are created equal..." It is in our constitution man, the bill of rights are human rights and were created to keep the government in check, and giving the govermnet power to do as they please is a disgrace on the ideals this country was created on.
Remember that every person that comes into this country has the potential to become a citizen and contribute to the cultural and monetary wealth of this country...so I say treat everybody the same way you want to be treated when u visit their countries.

"God bless America and everybody else"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 11:01 AM   #66
Legacy Member
Legacy

^amen brother man

there's no room for xenophobes in america
Old 07-09-2004, 12:33 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by V6STANG007
Im sorry man but the rights given to U.S. citizens, are rights that every human is entitled to. I agree that some people may come and try to harm our way of life, but the majority come to this country looking for opportunity or running from oppression. The fact that we are foreigners does not automatically makes us criminals, terrorists with no rights or lower life forms that don't deserve to be treated with respect. The fact that u were born in this country does not make u better that everbody else. Every human life is valuable and everybody deserves to have the same rights, foreigner or not. U want to find out criminals and terrorists? do some good old police work, once you have your evidence then you can search and detain all you want. I am a U.S. citizen and dammn proud of it, I am a big supporter of the Constitution and have always admired the idea that "...all men are created equal..." It is in our constitution man, the bill of rights are human rights and were created to keep the government in check, and giving the govermnet power to do as they please is a disgrace on the ideals this country was created on.
Remember that every person that comes into this country has the potential to become a citizen and contribute to the cultural and monetary wealth of this country...so I say treat everybody the same way you want to be treated when u visit their countries.

"God bless America and everybody else"

^^^ so wise
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 12:35 PM   #68
Legacy Member
Legacy

I am not saying all people come to do harm but the fact is Terrorist dont care for law or rules they intend to kill and I say let the government do what it has to do to stop them.

Do you really think for one minute anyone is going to bust into your home without warrant unless they have some credible evidence do you. Unless you have something to hide. Not to mention how easy it is to get a search warrant anyway.

And please dont try to frame me as a anti Immigration person or hate foreigners in any way shape or form. I deal with foreign governments and people every day in my job and I travel abroad to Saudia Arabia, Egypt, Netherlands, Japan, Canada, Germany, and other countries Lockheed martin does business with in the defense industry.

No there is no country in the world as easy to get into as the US and that has got to be tightened up a bit allowing better screening and tracking of foreign visitors.

As for that comment about Bush shutting down the website and buying up domain names so what. There is a thing called Slander and lible that are against the law and if you can get a judge to agree to your suit he can order it shut down. This goes back to the Jerry springer/ Enquirer mentality of the youth today that see nothing wrong with slandering someone without consequences and the internet is full of it. I dont blame Bush for doing it. It is not freedom to slander. If what was up on that website was printed in the paper it would have been sued big time. The problem is the Internet has grown so fast the laws governing its use have not caught up to it. This is uncharted territory.
Old 07-09-2004, 01:00 PM   #69
Legacy Member
Legacy

Listen after 9/11 we discovered all the government agencies that are suppose to keep up with people here on Visa's or Greencards was impossible. They were understaffed, little or no resources were available to track people and foreigners just disappeared. So now we are working to change that. Once a Visa expires people will have to come in and renew or be picked up and deported. The laws have always been on the books to be aggressive in this area but no one bothered because it was not a big deal till 9/11

Now I will say some of the patriot act I think is typical knee jerk reaction to problem solving but that is typical with the government. I will also I am not a blind Bush supporter but I am a realist and as such I know he has not been perfect, when it comes to terrorism I really dont think anyone could be doing much better.
Old 07-09-2004, 01:49 PM   #70
Legacy Member
Legacy

^is it really slander to give your honest opinion though? not in my view... if i took your view, if i was gay i could sue every person on this board for slander every time they make a derogatory referrence to homosexuality. let's have no double standards here please... last time i checked there are plenty of satirical websites directed at any number of people, bush is the only one that tried to have one shut down... notice how his effort was not successful becuz it was NOT LEGALLY PLAUSIBLE to shut them down. the site is still up, and it's content is unchanged

you can't f*ck with the first amendment

lol

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar