What are you? - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-09-2004, 01:51 PM   #71
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Tennessee
Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark
there is a difference between SATIRE and SLANDER, in my opinion
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2004, 02:07 PM   #72
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
But you can sue for people printing that you are gay. Tom cruise has sued and won millions from the rag papers for printing it. If you were gay ???? and you thought people slandered you by all means you could sue, if you wanted to. Money stops most people. I for one am not comfortable with sueing people.
Old 07-09-2004, 02:25 PM   #73
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
I agree.. sue happy america isnt what i want to be involved in. Id rather earn my money honestly.

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2004, 03:02 PM   #74
Dom
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Dom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
As Bush said after 9/11 we are in a new type of war, it wont be easy, we have some difficult roads ahead but we shall prevail because the the only other option is failure which will be the down fall of Democracy as we know it. The fact is we have no choice to attack terror whereever it may be. We cant afford to play the hide your head in the sand game anymore. 9/11 was that wakeup call that we cannot stand another 9/11 to happen without fighting.

The Liberals want to make the argument that Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11, so what!! he is part of the terror network something people not in the intelligence community have no idea about. When the US forces had defeated the Iraqi army they found 2 factories which were making suicide bomber vest and shipping them to Israel to be used by Hamas and the PLO. Saddam was paying each family of the Suicide Bombers 25,000 to 75,000 for there help in the Genocide of Jews. No most of you have no clue and the Press does not report the truth. Saddam allowed Abu Nidel (Enemy #1 Terrorist during the Reagan administration) to live and recruit for Al Qaeda and even was responsible for training Muhammad Atta, the mastermind of 9/11, in Baghdad
OOPS!!! You guys did not know that Hummmm!!! why not. Here is another one Enemy # 1 in Iraq is Abu Musab al-Zarqawi he was in Afghanistan with Al Qaeda fighting against Coalition forces and was wounded and allowed to enter Iraq and receive medical attention were Saddam gave him safe haven and allowed him to operate in Iraq.

Hummm!!! NO connection to Terror BULL CRAP!!!! Teror was everywhere in Iraq. Saddam helped it, he supported it, he funded it, he was terror and had to be taken down.
We can no longer go about attacking this terror group and not others because we feel they were not directly involved in 9/11. They are connected and support one another. Whether in Chechnya, Philippians, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Suddan or Somalia terror will be focus of our hunt for terrorist.

They are not going to go away by simple wishing them away or trying to be friends with them. THIS IS WAR OF GENOCIDE THEY WANT TO ANNIALATE US FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH. We cannot let them gain Nuclear weapons or we will be seeing them used in cities throughout the world.

So where do you stand.

ARE YOU A DO NOTHING BURY YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND KIND OF GUY AND WAKE UP ONE DAY RADIATED AND NO LONGER FREE

OR ARE YOU A SUPPORTER OF OUR WAY OF LIFE AND CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THE JOB THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE NO MATTER WHAT PRESIDENT IS IN CHARGE TO PREVENT OUR OWN EXTINCTION???????

Which is it ??????
Corey, I'll meet you in the middle here. Yea, Saddam probally had some part in it, but I still feel that half of it was that Saddam made Bush's daddy look like an *** in front of the whole world.

Yea, they want genocide beacuse they are afraid of change. Those people have the power and the western influence is gonna change their life and take their power.

But we can't fight the world.
Old 07-09-2004, 04:11 PM   #75
Legacy Member
Legacy

We dont have to fight the world. Hell in world war II we really had a war where food, Gas, metal were rationed. Did you know there were no new cars from 1941 to 1946. That you were rationed on the amount of bread, milk, cheese and other good. No radios were made nor could you by new tires and the penny was made of steel because of the shortage of copper.

Damn you guys think everything is so terrible in Iraq and you guys just dont know. The American death toll at Iwo Jima was 6,800—about 6,000 of them marines and that was for a island the size of a postage stamp. On the biggest hill on the island you can see the ocean 360* around the island. Sacrifice is something most young people in American no nothing about. They only read the liberal garbage spewed out and they accept it for reality
Old 07-09-2004, 05:09 PM   #76
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to 97Stallion Send a message via MSN to 97Stallion
Quote:
We dont have to fight the world. Hell in world war II we really had a war where food, Gas, metal were rationed. Did you know there were no new cars from 1941 to 1946. That you were rationed on the amount of bread, milk, cheese and other good. No radios were made nor could you by new tires and the penny was made of steel because of the shortage of copper.

Damn you guys think everything is so terrible in Iraq and you guys just dont know. The American death toll at Iwo Jima was 6,800—about 6,000 of them marines and that was for a island the size of a postage stamp. On the biggest hill on the island you can see the ocean 360* around the island. Sacrifice is something most young people in American no nothing about. They only read the liberal garbage spewed out and they accept it for reality
Amen Brother Corey. I think I should be Brother Rob. It seems you and i and maybe a slight few see eye to eye on most issues. I haven't posted much in this forum, but I think I just may start. That one thing I hate most about my generation, and new one following behind me. They know nothing of sacrifice. Iraqi women and children knew almost nothing of freedom, and the men that didn't not support Saddam didn't know much of it either. Maybe the U.S. should change roles for a day just to show the american people what it was like over there. Could you image all those people that say how much they hate President Bush being killed. About 20% of the states would have been killed by now. Once you go over to the desert, you learn to take you freedoms a not so much for granted. On a different thought, and not to sound cold heart, but less than 800 dead in Iraq is not that bad. I rather have it none, and my heart goes out to those families that lost loved one, but we're back in an era in which action needs to be taken to help preserve our way of life. We were undirectly declared war upon, and they been proving it for the last 10+ years. Kids need to stop watching TV and taking it as Gospel. TV is so way bias it's unbelievable. They way they make it sound is that nothing good has come out of Iraq. Do you know how many businesses have been started and how much the people of Iraq love us. They numbers are amazing. But that doesn't get reported because it's not news. How would it be if they reported everytime a plane took off and landed safely. The fact is Iraq is finally on it's own feet and we're there to support them now. And damn those who thought this was going to be a wham, bam, thank you ma'am operation. We're trying to take a country in possibly the worst terrrain and enviroments possible and turn it around literally 180*. It's going to take time people. People need to either stand up and move aside, or help support the cause, instead of stand outside the line and poking at it with a stick noting everything that is going wrong. We never said it's going to be easy.

60' ~ 2.1, 1/8 ~ 9.61 @ 73.4mph
Living one day at a time!

DAMN Those are some old *** numbers!!! I need updated ones!!
97Stallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 05:14 PM   #77
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
On Non-Fiscal Issues, you rank as a Strong Conservative (89).
On Fiscal Issues, you rank as a Moderate Conservative (79).
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 10:50 PM   #78
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Corey,

You're arguing with a bunch of children who weren't even born when you and I had our first jobs. Odds are mommy and daddy are still footing the bill for them, or Uncle Sam.

When they grow one only hopes thier eyes are opened up and they see the error of thier ways.

Any of you liberals actually have a job and pay your own way thru life?

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.
Ponycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 11:29 PM   #79
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
On Non-Fiscal Issues, you rank as a Moderate Conservative (67).
On Fiscal Issues, you rank as a Moderate Liberal (38).

Your score is on a scale of 0 to 100, with 0 being fully liberal and 100 being fully conservative. thats mine...
Old 07-09-2004, 11:42 PM   #80
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponycarman
Corey,

You're arguing with a bunch of children who weren't even born when you and I had our first jobs. Odds are mommy and daddy are still footing the bill for them, or Uncle Sam.

When they grow one only hopes thier eyes are opened up and they see the error of thier ways.

Steve
ok I just saw this post.. have not seen the other leading up to this.. but just me... I started working young, I own land on the side, also help farm over 4000 acers, I got a volly job at 14 at the firedept (explorers), 15 I got a paid job at Marsh supermarkets, (keep in mind, I bail grass and help farm still) @ 17 I started to work for McDonalds Corp. for there trucks, May of 2003 I grad HS, late 18's I started workin at Carmax detailing cars (been detailin cars with my dad from the age of about 8-9 years old) on my 19th birthday I worked one full time job (carmax) one part time job (McDonalds Corp) a Volly Firefighter (FF I/II state of Indiana for Fishers) Farm with the Mohr's (now over 5000 acers) bail my own grass lands (Anderson farm's), and starting school in the fall for Criminal Justice. I pay for everyting from my stang, insurance, food, clothes, and anything else i want to do. i also live in the richest Town/ City in Indiana.... so not every little kid here does nothing..
Old 07-09-2004, 11:43 PM   #81
I liek gramer
Legacy

I don't think my score accurately reflects me, cuz I clicked no opinion on some of that since it didn't have my opinion
Old 07-10-2004, 06:42 PM   #82
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Congrats on your efforts Fisher, you aren't the particular liberal(s) I am talking about though. Though according to your test results you are a mixed bag. One day you may come to resent the money taken from you that is given to those that don't work as hard as you do and no I ain't talking about people who truely need the help either. Those I have no problem with helping. It is those that could be pulling thier own weight and aren't. Suckling off the nipple of America.

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.
Ponycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 07:41 PM   #83
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Congrats on your efforts Fisher, you aren't the particular liberal(s) I am talking about though. Though according to your test results you are a mixed bag. One day you may come to resent the money taken from you that is given to those that don't work as hard as you do and no I ain't talking about people who truely need the help either. Those I have no problem with helping. It is those that could be pulling thier own weight and aren't. Suckling off the nipple of America.

Steve
haha i wanted to c whart you would say.. your right i hate when people "milk" the Govt for free stuff. when I turn 21, i will be a full time police officer or a firefighter and people that milk the Govt will be takin money right out of my hands,. my town had to repay 3.8 billion to the state of indiana cause the state "claimed" that we owed in back res. tax. the town is a major REP town while the Dem. run the state house.
Old 07-10-2004, 07:48 PM   #84
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishers Stang
ok I just saw this post.. have not seen the other leading up to this.. but just me... I started working young, I own land on the side, also help farm over 4000 acers, I got a volly job at 14 at the firedept (explorers), 15 I got a paid job at Marsh supermarkets, (keep in mind, I bail grass and help farm still) @ 17 I started to work for McDonalds Corp. for there trucks, May of 2003 I grad HS, late 18's I started workin at Carmax detailing cars (been detailin cars with my dad from the age of about 8-9 years old) on my 19th birthday I worked one full time job (carmax) one part time job (McDonalds Corp) a Volly Firefighter (FF I/II state of Indiana for Fishers) Farm with the Mohr's (now over 5000 acers) bail my own grass lands (Anderson farm's), and starting school in the fall for Criminal Justice. I pay for everyting from my stang, insurance, food, clothes, and anything else i want to do. i also live in the richest Town/ City in Indiana.... so not every little kid here does nothing..
Ya, that's good to see/hear from someone of the younger generation. I wouldn't classify you as a hardcore liberal though. You spending habits are just liberal. Which means you like to help people out which also reflects in you being a firefighter, or cop. I also started working at a young 15 years old. Started as a waiter/busboy at a reception hall. I quit and went and worked at the local amusement park for 2 years. Got promoed with-in 1 month of working there. After my first year I had the best job. We had this little miniture train that I got to drive around all day long. Usually 8 hours, but sometimes it got as long as 12. Then I retired at 17. A shame I know. But then I joined the Air Force after I graduated and I've been in ever since. It's kinda weird, me and Corey kinda work together, but not directly. I just fix whatever he says to.

Old 07-10-2004, 09:31 PM   #85
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97Stallion
Ya, that's good to see/hear from someone of the younger generation. I wouldn't classify you as a hardcore liberal though. You spending habits are just liberal. Which means you like to help people out which also reflects in you being a firefighter, or cop. I also started working at a young 15 years old. Started as a waiter/busboy at a reception hall. I quit and went and worked at the local amusement park for 2 years. Got promoed with-in 1 month of working there. After my first year I had the best job. We had this little miniture train that I got to drive around all day long. Usually 8 hours, but sometimes it got as long as 12. Then I retired at 17. A shame I know. But then I joined the Air Force after I graduated and I've been in ever since. It's kinda weird, me and Corey kinda work together, but not directly. I just fix whatever he says to.
yeah, I do have a large mouth, I will not let someone tell me that i cant do something, if they say no, I do the research and change what they are doing. I am only vollyin for the experience for the most part also In Indiana you must me 21 to be full time. dont get me wrong tho, I will help anyone for the most part (out side of helpin people i have a lot of redneck in me... that all gets tossed out the window when someone needs help) I want to join the armed forces but i 1 hate to eat food (army food is not the best) 2 i have a bad knee thats hard for me to run a lot. (firefightin is not that easy with a bad knee also but my bunker pants have a special pad in the knees)
Old 07-10-2004, 09:36 PM   #86
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
yeah, I do have a large mouth, I will not let someone tell me that i cant do something, if they say no, I do the resarch and change what they are doing. I am only vollyin for the experience for the most part also In Indiana you must me 21 to be full time. dont get me wrong tho, I will help anyone for the most part (out side of helpin people i have a lot of redneck in me... that all gets tossed out the window when someone needs help) I want to join the armed forces but i 1 hate to eat food (army food is not the best) 2 i have a bad knee thats hard for me to run a lot. (firefightin is not that easy with a bad knee also but my bunker pants have a special pad in the knees)
You know there's more than just the army. try the Air Force. We have the best of everything. The best food, he best women, the best dorms. Just simply the best. In basic you have to run at least 2 miles 3 times a week though, and then you have an hour of PE after that, but it's not too horrible. Just the first 3 1/2 weeks suck, then the last 3 ain't too terrible. You could be a firefighter in the Air Force if you want. Those A-holes have it made. Their stations have their own kitchen and gym, and have a huge bar and living room for when they ain't doing anything which is like 75% of the time, and the hours are awesome. You work like 48 on and then 24 off and then 72 on and then another 24 off.

Old 07-10-2004, 09:42 PM   #87
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97Stallion
You know there's more than just the army. try the Air Force. We have the best of everything. The best food, he best women, the best dorms. Just simply the best. In basic you have to run at least 2 miles 3 times a week though, and then you have an hour of PE after that, but it's not too horrible. Just the first 3 1/2 weeks suck, then the last 3 ain't too terrible. You could be a firefighter in the Air Force if you want. Those A-holes have it made. Their stations have their own kitchen and gym, and have a huge bar and living room for when they ain't doing anything which is like 75% of the time, and the hours are awesome. You work like 48 on and then 24 off and then 72 on and then another 24 off.
http://www.fishers.in.us/fire/ I have it made here also. hehe yeah, dude trust me, i go to bed everynight askin my self if i should join or not. one big thing is i have it made here, i have been with theFD from Aug of 99, I dont have to go into the hire process when i turn 21, just turn 21 and be put on shift.
Old 07-10-2004, 10:32 PM   #88
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
http://www.fishers.in.us/fire/ I have it made here also. hehe yeah, dude trust me, i go to bed everynight askin my self if i should join or not. one big thing is i have it made here, i have been with theFD from Aug of 99, I dont have to go into the hire process when i turn 21, just turn 21 and be put on shift.
OK, well it was just an option for you. And just some extra info, if you want to just see if you could get in you 1st need to take a test called ASVP. It just tests you on pretty much every subject you've ever had, it goes with simple addition, to some algebra, and then some physics, and some history, english. I think there were 13 tests in all, and they give you 3 hours total, and each test has a time limit. For example, you have 2 minutes to do 80 addition problems. They simple like 2+2= or 7+8=. And finally you don't have to commit to anything. If you don't sign any papers and don't take any oath, you haven't joined yet. If you have any questions, just PM me, cause we're getting kinda off topic.

Old 07-11-2004, 02:00 PM   #89
I liek gramer
Legacy

if you're talking about the ASVAB, I wouldn't suggest taking it unless you are seriously considering enlisting. Recruiters will not leave you alone if you take it...
Old 07-11-2004, 02:41 PM   #90
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
if you're talking about the ASVAB, I wouldn't suggest taking it unless you are seriously considering enlisting. Recruiters will not leave you alone if you take it...
He is right they will stay on you unless you do real bad. I have to admit the low score the army will accept you would have to do very very bad for them not to call. 2:
Old 07-11-2004, 03:29 PM   #91
I liek gramer
Legacy

i took a practice ASVAB and made a 99, the highest. I heard it's real easy, but I don't think it matters.

My friend took it, made a 45, and they still call him...
Old 07-11-2004, 06:19 PM   #92
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark
Quote:
Corey,

Steve
i work at the nissan plant in the next town over. i pay all my own bills AND lend my mom money
Old 07-12-2004, 09:47 AM   #93
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
Quote:
Corey,

Steve
Until now, everybody was just posting their opinions. Nobody had insulted or gotten personal with anyone. Talk about slander, you really should not post stuff about people u know nothing about. You are not much older than me and I depend on no one to support myself or my family. I'm not going to post here what I do, how much I make or how many investments I have because is really none of your business. You have your beliefs and even though I may not agree with you I will not post anything that will insult you or try to make you look like less intelligent or less mature than me or anybody else in this forum.

Quote:
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 09:50 AM   #94
I liek gramer
Legacy

because we can all tell that you are mature.

and everybody else.

and even though you edited your post and changed the word "believes," it's still not the word you were looking for. try "beliefs."
Old 07-12-2004, 10:33 AM   #95
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
because we can all tell that you are mature.

and everybody else.

and even though you edited your post and changed the word "believes," it's still not the word you were looking for. try "beliefs."
Thanks for the correction, I never said I was perfect as I'm sure you are not. I will edit again.

Quote:
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 05:08 PM   #96
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
This is where I tell you, you're wrong. I am from Iowa, live on a farm. I do not, however, get any farm money. I believe your ego-centric attack on the liberals of the board was uncalled for. Fact is, without Liberals, we'd be stuck. Without Conservatives, we'd be be stuck. Liberals tend to give in too much to movements of race, and Conservatives would've been happy keeping them as slaves. They compromise each other quite nicely. I do believe that you Conservatives are far too pig headed. Plus, you mentioned that most of America is Conservatist... if this were the case, then how is it possible after the "Clinton Scandel" he could be re-elected. Not only that, how is it also possible that Gore BEATS Bush... and only due to legal hearings and THROWING OUT VOTES that Bush got ILLEGALLY put in office. Funny, I thought this was America, and all votes counted equally, except for three counties in Florida that get no representation. Fact is, Florida's election process was ILLEGAL. They didn't mix up the ballots like they were supposed to, and they knew they were having problems with hanging chads and all that sort of thing. I'm sorry, but if you have a part of paper that's been pushed through, THAT'S A VOTE. Why would you NOT count votes?.... in an extremely liberal three counties in Florida? Because your boy would LOSE the election if they did. I may not know much about cars, but I will out debate you... especially when you know it was illegal. How can we, as an educated nation, elect a man that must resort to making up words because he can't remember the words that have been WRITTEN FOR HIM. It's called TELEPROMPTOR. We screwed over possibly the smartest man we could've elected president to date... for the most retarded, good job USA.. good job.

Quote:
I am not saying no one is a liberal. I am saying no one believes Liberals rule.

Even for one minute if I thought Kerry would be elected he will face a Republican Congress so most of his liberal retarded nonsense he might try to inact he will be stopped just like clinton was when he was elected and tried to force the military to except gays or hillary's universal health car plan. It all went down in FLAMES

See you liberals dont understand outside of the big cities you love to live in most people are conservative and outnumber you.

What does a farmer in Iowa have in common with an athiest peta supporting tree hugger.....Nothing

What does a Cajun fish farmer in Louisiana have in common with a artist/waiter in New York City.....Nothing

What does anyone in rural America have in common with any Liberal...Nothing

What does anyone in The South East have in common with anyone in the north east or pacific West.....Nothing

Liberals stand for everything I personally loath. They are whinny, *****ing, weak, willing to give up personal rights, animal rights activist ( I am a human rights Activist), want to rewrite the constitution, want to take away my guns, want me to stop hunting or fishing, Want to tax me to death, Take God out of everything, rewrite history in school books to make them politically correct, Invented political correctness, Tell me I cant punish my kids, are for Partial birth abortions were they pull a 7- 9 month living fetus out of the womb so the head is showing but not completely out (or that would be murder) pierce the skull with a metal suction tube and suck out the brains killing the fetus. You want to sue the tobacco companies, Soda comapnies, candy companies, Gun manufacturs to grab huge lumps sums of money form them to try to put them out of business or for greedy political gain, Now kerry has picked a trial lawyer as a running mate How interesting. I see more money grabbing in the not to distant future!!!

So there are more but right now I am so depressed just thinging about dumb *** liberals it make me sick!!!!

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 05:46 PM   #97
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
This is where I tell you, you're wrong. I am from Iowa, live on a farm. I do not, however, get any farm money. I believe your ego-centric attack on the liberals of the board was uncalled for. Fact is, without Liberals, we'd be stuck. Without Conservatives, we'd be be stuck. Liberals tend to give in too much to movements of race, and Conservatives would've been happy keeping them as slaves. They compromise each other quite nicely. I do believe that you Conservatives are far too pig headed. Plus, you mentioned that most of America is Conservatist... if this were the case, then how is it possible after the "Clinton Scandel" he could be re-elected. Not only that, how is it also possible that Gore BEATS Bush... and only due to legal hearings and THROWING OUT VOTES that Bush got ILLEGALLY put in office. Funny, I thought this was America, and all votes counted equally, except for three counties in Florida that get no representation. Fact is, Florida's election process was ILLEGAL. They didn't mix up the ballots like they were supposed to, and they knew they were having problems with hanging chads and all that sort of thing. I'm sorry, but if you have a part of paper that's been pushed through, THAT'S A VOTE. Why would you NOT count votes?.... in an extremely liberal three counties in Florida? Because your boy would LOSE the election if they did. I may not know much about cars, but I will out debate you... especially when you know it was illegal. How can we, as an educated nation, elect a man that must resort to making up words because he can't remember the words that have been WRITTEN FOR HIM. It's called TELEPROMPTOR. We screwed over possibly the smartest man we could've elected president to date... for the most retarded, good job USA.. good job.
Since you want to talk thru your *** on this one in regards to the Florida election. 3 newspapers and 4 universities counted every ballot and every one even withy the most liberal methods Bush won. Why did Miami's democrates stop counting ballots and the Gore team sue to restart the count??? because they had counted all the Democrate areas and when they started counting the heavy Cuban areas the bush count started to go up ( Cubans were still upset with the Clinton Admin of the Gonzalas Kid being sent back to Cuba).

So before you rehash out the 2000 election. Remember Clinton tried to stop the US military absentee votes you know are overwhelmingly Republican and every single hanging or dimpled card was counted by 7 independent groups after the election and Bush Won

So please leave the sore loser crap at the door when you come in!!!
Old 07-12-2004, 07:17 PM   #98
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
i think brents mad
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 07:34 PM   #99
Regular

Being called a Pig Head didnt go over well with me. I did over react.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 06:17 PM   #100
I liek gramer
Legacy

guess I missed a deleted post.

If you don't like the man who was elected President is 2000, why didn't you move somewhere else? I'm with Corey on this one. Not because I'm pig headed and ignorant. But because he is right.

Everytime I click on this post, I check to see if it's been locked yet before my browser loads it up, lol.
Old 07-13-2004, 06:19 PM   #101
Registered Member
Regular

no one is right these are all opinions so all of you stop arguing thats why i stopped
Old 07-13-2004, 08:56 PM   #102
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 232stang
no one is right these are all opinions so all of you stop arguing thats why i stopped
Oh no I am right about the election plain and simple Bush won Florida so no amout of trying to rewrite history can make it unhappen no matter how sore a loser people are!!!!
Old 07-13-2004, 11:38 PM   #103
Registered Member
Regular

^^
Old 07-13-2004, 11:56 PM   #104
Regular

at this whole thread

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote