what the hell are you doing up? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-09-2004, 02:12 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
what the hell are you doing up?

what the hell are you people doing up at 212 in the moring?

as for me i'm thinking of the one that got away, or the one that i've been best friends with since the 2nd grade im a junior now, and i know there cant be anything but i want there to be but i know there cant. i mean this is THE girl the girl i would be more than willing to spend everymoment of my life with till the second i die i mean she was the only girl i liked since i liked girls.

story of my life allways wanting what i'll never have

In Texas? check out www.lonestarstangs.com
timpryor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2004, 02:16 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Ain't that the god damn truth.

I'm playing Marvel vs Capcom 2 on my PS2, looking up mods for my car, and watching Adult Swim.

WTF was with Futurama tonight anyway, I've never seen that episode before.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 02:18 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph

WTF was with Futurama tonight anyway, I've never seen that episode before.
i just finished watching spider man 2 oh i mean 1 sure i mean one no its not a bootleg or anything like that

which episode was it?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2004, 02:26 AM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

I honestly don't know, it must have been new or un-aired. I own the 3 box sets. Fry drinks 100 cups of coffee, everyone goes to this rich party, and uh.. yeah it's hard to say. It was sort of a confusing episode.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Old 07-09-2004, 02:37 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

It's 2:39am and I am working. I have to get up at 5 to go open the shop.
Extreme Effects.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 02:44 AM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Missouri
Send a message via AIM to 97Stallion Send a message via MSN to 97Stallion
Well I'm working, F-16's suck to work on, let me tell ya.

60' ~ 2.1, 1/8 ~ 9.61 @ 73.4mph
Living one day at a time!

DAMN Those are some old *** numbers!!! I need updated ones!!
97Stallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 03:07 AM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

How hard is it?

btw looking for any sorta cool mods for a 2002 mustang is nearly impossible -_- i must not be looking in the right areas for one, but so far I've about concluded they haven't made a supercharger for a 2002.

Old 07-09-2004, 03:12 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
How hard is it?

btw looking for any sorta cool mods for a 2002 mustang is nearly impossible -_- i must not be looking in the right areas for one, but so far I've about concluded they haven't made a supercharger for a 2002.
ummm yeah they have both vortech and procharger make one i'd go pro though

Old 07-09-2004, 03:14 AM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

I checked vortech and procharger's site, I couldn't find anything on a 2002. I found the 1999-2000 model, but no 2002

Old 07-09-2004, 03:15 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I checked vortech and procharger's site, I couldn't find anything on a 2002. I found the 1999-2000 model, but no 2002
ask for a brochure its in there im looking at it right now.its the same system

Old 07-09-2004, 03:19 AM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

I thought it would be the same system, but with my 98 they had their own special products for just 98's, like header replacements and crap. I emailed vortech but they never emailed me back. Why vortech over procharger btw?

Old 07-09-2004, 03:25 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I thought it would be the same system, but with my 98 they had their own special products for just 98's, like header replacements and crap. I emailed vortech but they never emailed me back. Why vortech over procharger btw?
noooooooooooo procharger over vortch one word
INTERCOOLER order the brochure and it helps alot to explain the stress level yeah pro is more expensive but more reliable and it comes with an intercooler so you dont have to buy and aftermarket one.

Old 07-09-2004, 03:26 AM   #13
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to kaper232 Send a message via Yahoo to kaper232
-YAWNS- whoa 3:26am and I am just getting home...
kaper232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 03:31 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to tire
Quote:
Originally Posted by timpryor
noooooooooooo procharger over vortch one word
INTERCOOLER order the brochure and it helps alot to explain the stress level yeah pro is more expensive but more reliable and it comes with an intercooler so you dont have to buy and sftermarket one.
tim... come on now. please don't start that stuff here. regurgitating things you hear doesn't count as a solid experienced opinion. i'm serious, please don't start that stuff here. i hate to say it but i have responsibilities on both lonestarstangs and this site (that i am only recently beginning to take up again). i'm that lovely dark cloud rainingo n your parade, sorry.

austin
tire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 03:35 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tire
tim... come on now. please don't start that stuff here. regurgitating things you hear doesn't count as a solid experienced opinion. i'm serious, please don't start that stuff here. i hate to say it but i have responsibilities on both lonestarstangs and this site (that i am only recently beginning to take up again). i'm that lovely dark cloud rainingo n your parade, sorry.

austin
well im not going all out explaining **** i dont know but i am saying to read the brochure it can explain it alot better than i can simple math whats better for your engine running 115 degrees over ambient or 28 as procharger claims im just quoting the brochure man not much of that is me its just my opinion that if i have the $$ i'd go procharger over vortech any day of the week

Old 07-09-2004, 03:43 AM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

Yahoooooooooooooooooo

I found a place about 5 miles away that will install superchargers and the load on mustangs, from 5.0, 4.6, and 3.8s. Perfect! I'll buy all the parts and now I have a place for them to install.

Old 07-09-2004, 03:45 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yahoooooooooooooooooo

I found a place about 5 miles away that will install superchargers and the load on mustangs, from 5.0, 4.6, and 3.8s. Perfect! I'll buy all the parts and now I have a place for them to install.
good for you man i wish i had some extra cash to do some stuff like that

Old 07-09-2004, 03:50 AM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

the one huge problem I had was, I could get the parts but I couldn't find a place to install them. I talked to Eric about it and he said he drove way out to this place for them to install, this place is much more closer.

Old 07-09-2004, 04:06 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpryor
well im not going all out explaining **** i dont know but i am saying to read the brochure it can explain it alot better than i can simple math whats better for your engine running 115 degrees over ambient or 28 as procharger claims im just quoting the brochure man not much of that is me its just my opinion that if i have the $$ i'd go procharger over vortech any day of the week
so are we at an understanding? let's not play games though. if you'd like to have a PM convo i'm game for a few minutes before i hit the hay. if not, that's fine as well. see you tomorrow.

austin
Old 07-09-2004, 04:09 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tire
so are we at an understanding? let's not play games though. if you'd like to have a PM convo i'm game for a few minutes before i hit the hay. if not, that's fine as well. see you tomorrow.

austin
yeah i get what your saying and i wish to god i wasnt such a dumbass yeah i admit it see you today really its 4:10 man

Old 07-09-2004, 04:11 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yahoooooooooooooooooo

i'm not trying to poke my nose in your business, but for 1/1000th the money a place would charge to install one you could buy a few books and become a s/c guru and install it yourself. it's my humble opinion that on a mild street car (v6), "if you can't do it yourself it's not worth doing" more or less. plus, you'll learn a lot and know that it was installed right. while an s/c is an involved project, it's not the end of the world. but all the power to you, go for it. just trying to offer perspective.

austin
Old 07-09-2004, 08:39 AM   #22
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64
its much more fun and rewarding to do your work yourself. I have never had my car in the shop. I am doing everything myself: body, paint, interior, engine/trans work, steering, suspension, etc, etc.
Old 07-09-2004, 12:47 PM   #23
Legacy Member
Legacy

I don't have a garage and not a lot of tools for the job, I wouldn't know what the hell I was doing. It would be nice if someone guided me along to do it, watched over me as I attempted it..

Old 07-09-2004, 01:22 PM   #24
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97Stallion
Well I'm working, F-16's suck to work on, let me tell ya.
Now dont you go *****ing about Aircraft my company builds. you better be glad you dont work on Phantoms, Mirage or Mig's that require boatloads of maintenance 24/7 to keep those pieces of crap flying.

No the F-16 is Sweeeeeeeeeeet compared to the rest of the world fighters.

The F-22 is going to be super low maintenance

Lockheed Martin rules the world in fighter jets BY GOD !!!!!

Old 07-09-2004, 01:35 PM   #25
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

god fighter jets are so badass... i want a pilots license

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 01:49 PM   #26
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimStang
god fighter jets are so badass... i want a pilots license
When I was in I crewed F-111 Ardvark , and F-111 Ravens. Currently nothing is as fast or could carry the load it could and dogfight if it had to. It was the first swing wing, first TurboFan, First Low level tree top terrain following flying Aircraft in the world. It is sorely missed. They took them out of service after Desert storm. Only the Australians fly them now.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ef-111_1.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	1712   Click image for larger version

Name:	f111-02.gif
Views:	52
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	1713  

Old 07-09-2004, 01:54 PM   #27
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

i envy some of the opportunities youve had man... wow that would be so amazing to fly those things

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 01:56 PM   #28
Legacy Member
Legacy

AirForce Rules !!!! BY GOD !!!!!!

Motto " We live or die by what falls from the skies at night" a Truism if there ever was one!!!!!! Something people who messed with the United States of America understand quite well!!!!
Old 07-09-2004, 02:50 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
I honestly don't know, it must have been new or un-aired. I own the 3 box sets. Fry drinks 100 cups of coffee, everyone goes to this rich party, and uh.. yeah it's hard to say. It was sort of a confusing episode.
Yeah, I know it was weird. Fry reminded me of Cornholio...he shoulda pulled his shirt over his head...lol
CaptHowdy5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 03:11 PM   #30
Legacy Member
Legacy

CaptHowdy do you know what episode that was? I remember hearing about that episode, Fry drinks 100 cups of coffee but that's all I remember.

My friend's dad works over at Edward's Airforce Base, he was working on the F-22. Of course now he's out of a job, they finished working on the F-22, I think it's done. And of course his dad can't tell us what he was working on He's on a list of people to be put on for the next plane to work on. They put too much money into him to just let him go.

Old 07-09-2004, 03:15 PM   #31
Dom
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Send a message via AIM to Dom
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast64
its much more fun and rewarding to do your work yourself. I have never had my car in the shop. I am doing everything myself: body, paint, interior, engine/trans work, steering, suspension, etc, etc.
Yea Seph, the ammount your gonna pay them, that's a good start on a good set of hand tools.

And those special tools you don't have, rent em.
Old 07-09-2004, 04:00 PM   #32
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:

My friend's dad works over at Edward's Airforce Base, he was working on the F-22. Of course now he's out of a job, they finished working on the F-22, I think it's done. And of course his dad can't tell us what he was working on He's on a list of people to be put on for the next plane to work on. They put too much money into him to just let him go.
I am a Quality Analyst on the F-22. they are not threw worrking on them. They are being built in Marietta Ga. They are thru with the Prototypes and have picked the final variant to produce and are now in full production
Old 07-09-2004, 05:20 PM   #33
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
I shoulda went to the Air Force Academy...
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar