Brent - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-09-2004, 11:39 PM   #1
Road Trip!

Brent

Me pming you over your sig was dumb? I'm sorry for managing my site how I want it to be managed

We dont allow avatars like that due to it not being appropriate for people at work or people at home with familes. Not all of us care to see stuff like that. Its a mustang board. Want to see women pulling their shirts up and down over and over and over again?

They have sites just for that.

Making a post like this isnt going to help you one bit.

You will take the avatar off. If you dont like sorry.

You can erase my whole profile and all im done.This is by far the ****tiest attempt at a mustang forum ive ever seen!Instead of being concerned with MUSTANGS you and the rest of these lame lifeless retards that pm'ed me whining about my avatar would rather cry about stupid **** than concern yourself with mustangs.

By the way if my avatar gets somewone in trouble for being on at work that proves an important point "DONT BE ON THE COMPUTER ****ING OFF WHILE YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING" but either way im done here!

Im an ASE certified master tech and this place has absolutely nothing to offer me so have a nice day and dont expect this place to fly much higher than a 10 pound brick!
TheGmKiller331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2004, 11:41 PM   #2
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGmKiller331
Me pming you over your sig was dumb? I'm sorry for managing my site how I want it to be managed

We dont allow avatars like that due to it not being appropriate for people at work or people at home with familes. Not all of us care to see stuff like that. Its a mustang board. Want to see women pulling their shirts up and down over and over and over again?

You can erase my whole profile and all im done.This is by far the ****tiest attempt at a mustang forum ive ever seen!Instead of being concerned with MUSTANGS you and the rest of these lame lifeless retards that pm'ed me whining about my avatar would rather cry about stupid **** than concern yourself with mustangs.

By the way if my avatar gets somewone in trouble for being on at work that proves an important point "DONT BE ON THE COMPUTER ****ING OFF WHILE YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING" but either way im done here!

Im an ASE certified master tech and this place has absolutely nothing to offer me so have a nice day and dont expect this place to fly much higher than a 10 pound brick!
bye

P.S. We have our rules. You dont come to this site telling me what I can and cant do. You said it your self this is a mustang website.

The fact that you refuse to post here becuase you cant have a avatar such as that is really funny.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2004, 06:17 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to 03redfire cobra
Bye-bye *******!

2008 Cadillac Escalade ESV
2006 Chrysler 300c SRT8
03redfire cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2004, 12:52 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGmKiller331

I am sorry I had to open this but you my friend really dont have much to offer us if you really think about it.

We have rules and we have young people, we have women and giirls on this site. We started out we had big sigs and racey Avatars and people would Pm and make comment about them, The fact is it turned people off. The is a Mustang site not a naked picture site so why would it matter if you are a serious Mustang modder.

You were asked to reduced your sig for the sake of people on Dial up. So it is out of Courtesy. Something evidently you know nothing about

As for experience We have several people with many more years of experience including me

I am a Aerospace Quailty Engineer, ASE Certified Mechanic, Lic Aircraft Mechanic, a member of SAE Society of Automotive Engineers and ASQ American Society of Quality Engineers. I attended Auburn University, Alabama Avaition and Tech College, University of Alabama Birmingham and James Madison University. I have 23 years in the Automotive Field building race engines for Cars, Boats and Motorcycles. I am a Volvo Master Mechanic for there marine racing and automotive engines. I am a Certified Pratt-Whitney and Allison jet engine mechanic as well as a Aerospace Quality Engineer for the largest Defense Company in the world

There are others like Rick with an equally impressive resume so really I am not sure why you jumped on your high horse but it just makes you look stupid and a general jack ***

So GOOD RIDDANCE

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar