Brent got Busted??? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-13-2004, 04:02 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Send a message via Yahoo to BlkStang4Me
Brent got Busted???

Sorry to hear that you are being deported.

http://www.local6.com/news/3519774/detail.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
thats gotta suck
BlkStang4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2004, 04:23 PM   #2
Regular

Region: Tennessee
doh!

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2004, 05:14 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
ownd
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 05:15 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
brent u gotta stop making it so odvious be a lil more sneaky if ur gonna do that
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Old 07-14-2004, 08:22 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

"my ding-a-ling, my dinga-a-ling, i love to play with my ding-a-ling."
Old 07-14-2004, 08:41 AM   #6
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
^ They Might be Giants.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 11:44 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via MSN to nickpeck28
"He could face deportation, Local 6 News reported Monday."

Um, lets see, hes not legal so why is it "could" instead of "SHOULD"? Boot his worthless arse out, like we need anymore people like that in the country, we have enough idiots here.
Old 07-14-2004, 12:36 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
^^^ Ooohh Boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 01:10 PM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickpeck28
"He could face deportation, Local 6 News reported Monday."

Um, lets see, hes not legal so why is it "could" instead of "SHOULD"? Boot his worthless arse out, like we need anymore people like that in the country, we have enough idiots here.
woot..im with u all illegal immis should be given the boot!
Old 07-14-2004, 01:12 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon
woot..im with u all illegal immis should be given the boot!
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 01:12 PM   #11
I liek gramer
Legacy

I love immigration. Hell, most of you wouldn't be here without it.

BUT DO IT LEGALLY DAMN IT!
if you are here and illegal, I would think there should be no thought of anything other than deportation. I don't care how long you've lived here, how long you've worked here, how long you've stolen education from us, or who you know that lives here. We should put your sorry *** on the other side of the fence and point you to the immigration office.

Old 07-14-2004, 01:18 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

^^^ for the second part
Old 07-14-2004, 01:27 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

awww man not this again!!! I'm not saying anything..blah!

Quote:
Old 07-14-2004, 01:31 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

i will just keep posting these
Old 07-14-2004, 01:39 PM   #15
I liek gramer
Legacy

I win!!!

jk
Old 07-14-2004, 01:40 PM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

why is it that hard just to be legal? what frustrates me is when people come here on vacation and never leave. also mexicans who dont know the language, they come up to me and start talkin in spanish, if they are gonna come here at least know the language commonly spoken. no offense to Mexicans, legal ones that know the language are cool thats how this country came to be. but the others:no:
Old 07-14-2004, 01:53 PM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

so....yeah... getting back to topic ...u gotta be pretty sick to start wanking in a dept store...specially in the men's section..pretty gay hu?

Quote:
Old 07-14-2004, 01:56 PM   #18
I liek gramer
Legacy

That is pretty bad though. and in the men's dept of all places...
sounds like dude had some problems.

other than being illegal

^joke^
Old 07-14-2004, 02:09 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to tire
must have been a slow news day. go to philly, you'll see a lot worse that they don't put on the news!

don't blame aliens for wanting to come here. you might too if you were in their situation. do the naysayers even have a clue about what it takes to move here legally?
Old 07-14-2004, 02:11 PM   #20
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tire
must have been a slow news day. go to philly, you'll see a lot worse that they don't put on the news!

don't blame aliens for wanting to come here. you might too if you were in their situation. do the naysayers even have a clue about what it takes to move here legally?
and it should be tougher to get in this country. Maybe certain past event scould have been prevetned if we didnt blindly look the other way at this tremendous problem

Reddit
Old 07-14-2004, 02:14 PM   #21
I liek gramer
Legacy

Yes, I happen to know exactly what it takes to move here legally. And you could bet your *** that if i lived elsewhere I would want to move here. and I would do so. Legally.
Old 07-14-2004, 02:14 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to tire
harder legally or illegally?

i think a harsher illegal punishment and an easier legal entrance would do some good to get more people at least documented as living in the US.
tire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 02:16 PM   #23
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tire
harder legally or illegally?

i think a harsher illegal punishment and an easier legal entrance would do some good to get more people at least documented as living in the US.
I agree. But from what was said above people seem to want to look away from the problem of illegals being in this country.

Reddit
Old 07-14-2004, 02:18 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

its not that easy to get in this country legaly
Old 07-14-2004, 02:20 PM   #25
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 232stang
its not that easy to get in this country legaly
That doesnt make it right to come here illegally.

Reddit
Old 07-14-2004, 02:20 PM   #26
I liek gramer
Legacy

It's not easy to become a millionare, but that doesn't make it right to rob others.
Old 07-14-2004, 02:25 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

well if thats the only option to come here illegaly then thats why they do it because they cant get here legally since its so hard. they cant wait 3 years by that time there dead cause they got no money for food
Old 07-14-2004, 02:31 PM   #28
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 232stang
well if thats the only option to come here illegaly then thats why they do it because they cant get here legally since its so hard. they cant wait 3 years by that time there dead cause they got no money for food
Then isnt it about time we start putting pressure on people like Bush to cut this stupid crap he has going were we get illegals jobs and give them access to public schools?

You cant just let people come to this country illegally. Regardless of how their current lifestyle is. Its not smart. Its not going to do anything but worsen our national security. And it robs people who pay taxes here and live legally of jobs and money.

Reddit
Old 07-14-2004, 02:50 PM   #29
Legacy Member
Legacy

oh boy...here we go....very few of the immigrants that come into the U.S. actually enter the country illegally, these are the few that risk their lifes running trough the border or swiming across across the Ocean. Most immigrants enter the country legally by getting a visa and entering as tourists. The reason why they are called "illegal aliens" is because they stayed here after their tourist status expires. The ideal would be that if they decide to stay they would change their status from tourist to "resident alien" unfortunatelly it is not easy to achieve this. therefore, these people that are desperate for an opportunity of a better life decide to stay here as ilegal aliens and work their *** of to achieve their goals. Please remeber that not all immigrants are scum bags or lazy people that come to this country to live of the govt's money. I have seen people that used to be lawyers and doctors in their countries and are here cleaning houses or picking up garbage, just because they do not have a SS#. If they were given the opportunity to work legally in this country , beleive me that they would be a great assest to this contry...."Illegal Aliens" don't pay taxes because they do not want to, they do not pay taxes because they are not given the opportunity to do so. I will say this one more time: give them all a SS# and let them pay taxes and u will see how the country benefits from that income.
And Brent, not all threats to national security come from foreing sources.

Quote:
Old 07-14-2004, 02:52 PM   #30
I liek gramer
Legacy

I agree with what brent said.

I don't know many places where people are seriously dying of starvation, but they can make it to the U.S.A. ok.

Trust me, I know quite a bit about immigration. Illegal and legal. Illegal immigration is a bad thing. For our security, our way of life, our jobs, our government, for everything here.

It is a good thing for one and only one thing. The individual who illegally (which means it's AGAINST THE LAW) sneaks into our country to stay and steal from our government and people. That is it.

I can't understand the whole "It costs too much " argument. How do they come up with the thousands (yes thousands in some cases) to pay a coyote to smuggle them here if they can't afford a legitimate and legal passage into this country?
Old 07-14-2004, 02:57 PM   #31
I liek gramer
Legacy

V6STANG, this is a different argument. (FYI, the part about them not paying taxes is difficult to understand. I know what you mean, but others may not :thumbs2: )

I know that many of the people who are illegal aliens came here "legally." But I don't care how they got here. I don't think that is or should be the point. The problem is they are here and legally they should not be. I do not intend to imply that all immigrants are scumbags or are here simply to steal from us and our government. Many do do jobs that must be done, such as picking up garbage or what have you. I would prefer that someone who is legal do the job and have their fair cut paid into the system over an illegal immigrant who gets handed green bills under the table. I think the reason many do not pay taxes is because they don't get a paycheck.
Old 07-14-2004, 03:07 PM   #32
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
It is a good thing for one and only one thing. The individual who illegally (which means it's AGAINST THE LAW) sneaks into our country to stay and steal from our government and people. That is it.
Please explain to me how are these people stealing. There are many people that were born in the U.S. that refuse to pay taxes because they do not believe in organized govt, there are people in the U.S. that were born in the U.S. and are collecting unemployment or are on welfare who have "under the table jobs" at the same time. Most people come her to work not to steal. "illegal immigrants" do not get any benefits from the govt so how are they stealing?

Quote:
Old 07-14-2004, 03:08 PM   #33
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
I can't understand the whole "It costs too much " argument. How do they come up with the thousands (yes thousands in some cases) to pay a coyote to smuggle them here if they can't afford a legitimate and legal passage into this country?.
They pay the coyotes because they are desperate to get here. nobody said it was because it was too expensive. the reason why people stay in this country illegally is because for some people it is impossible to get legal status. If you know about immigration, then you know that to get a green card you must have a child, sibling or spouse that is a citizen sponsor you, you must know that to have legal working status a company must sponsor you, or u can stay with a student visa, but even then u can't legally work in the U.S. It is not a matter of saying "I wanna be legal" and paying a fee. No, there are many conditions and most of the people, allthough good people, did not meet those conditions. That is the reason, not $$

Quote:
Old 07-14-2004, 03:32 PM   #34
I liek gramer
Legacy

Illegal immigrants cost legal citzens untold amounts every year. They take jobs for one. I know this is an old argument, and one a lot of people who are ignorant use, but it is valid. A side point, the people who employ these illegals are no better than the illegals imo. They are worse if you ask me. If nobody would employ illegals, then they wouldn't have any reason at all to come here illegally. Especially since they don't want to take anything that they haven't worked for.

Another "benefit" they receive is free education for anything <college. I have a friend who recently (<3 months ago) became legal. She was an illegal immigrant when I met her, in my sophomore year, her junior year. She had been illegal ever since she started elementary school. She lived with her illegal parents and brothers and sisters. Yes, she knows exactly how I feel about illegal immigrants, because we've had many discussions/arguments over that very issue.

Also, my girlfriend's mother came here illegally. She actually even told me she was a "wetback." Her choice of words, not mine. She told me how she swam across a creek/river and hid in fields. I am well aware of the fact that I would not know my wonderful girlfriend if her mother had never come here or gone through the process to legally come here.

I still think it's wrong. Her mother became a legal citizen as soon as possible, and is now a legal citizen who pays taxes, works, and can vote. Her whole family is legal. My girlfriend's father came here (legally) and his wife came here to be with him. I didn't ask why he came legally and she didn't. Her English isn't great, and my Spanish is only decent. I have asked my girlfriend the same question about them and she said she'd ask.

BUT: I STILL THINK IT IS WRONG. the fact that legal now and registered does not make it ok that she came here illegally. There is nothing that should be done now, IMO, but I think something should have been done before. Granted, it's not easy to find someone who doesn't want to be found, but in cases like the illegal dude wacking it in the men's dept, there should be NO QUESTION. he should be deported.

To respond to your statement about the money, I apologize. I assumed you meant that people didn't come because of the money. I was incorrect. You never clarified that it was about money, so my mistake.

About your "if [I] know so much about immigration" (which has since been edited): I do not claim to be any sort of "expert" but I do know more than your average person about this process. In fact, I would venture to say I know more than the average illegal immigrant about this process.

I do know about sponsorship. I also know it's not easy to gain sponsorship. By not easy, I mean I know it won't just fall into the immigrant's lap. They may have to look for one, but they can find one if they want. I don't know how thousands do it legally each year if these others can't.

edit:
I forgot to make a statement I had intended to about one of your posts. The individuals who live here and were born legal citizens of the United States of America and do not pay taxes are also doing something which is ILLEGAL and I do not condone. Bet your *** that if the government found these individuals who do not pay taxes or were scamming the gov't, they would put a stop to it real quick.
Old 07-14-2004, 03:45 PM   #35
Legacy Member
Legacy

ok..whatever..u stated ure opinion and I stated mine. but we already know where each other stand on this...let's leave it at that......by the way I do agree that any immigrant who is not a legal resident that commits a crime should be deported. this guy is a wacko his citizenship is in another coutry then let them deal with him.....
...oh yeah and on the "since u know so much" comment I edited it 'caus i did not like the way that sounded, it sounded as if I was attacking u which I wasn't, that is why I changed it.
I admire your girl's mother for risking so much for her and her family's future.

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar