"9-11 is a scam" - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-15-2004, 02:52 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to cuban3jumper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
The daddy and the oil arguments. Classic
And sadly true...tell me who owns the pipe lines in Iraq now?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2004, 02:55 PM   #37
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuban3jumper
That makes no sense terrorists hate our way of life that is true, well that and they want attention. They don't need Saddam, or any leader, to help them recruit or go through with something. They're fanatics and the most dangerous kind of fanatic, the kind that believe's they are doing god's work...scary.
They do need money.

Muhammed Atta and one of Sadaams top officials meet in Baghdad before the 9/11 attacks.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...portaltop.html

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 02:57 PM   #38
Regular

Quote:
Tell me where the money from the oil goes?

It goes to Iraqi people. You think the Untied Nations is going to let us keep that oil money? Christ.

Now if you want to talk about why the United Nations didnt want to approve military action trying reading this:

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Int...ons/bg1748.cfm

Reddit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2004, 02:58 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
They do need money.

Muhammed Atta and one of Sadaams top officials meet in Baghdad before the 9/11 attacks.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...portaltop.html
Yes forget that fact that Bin Laden's family are some rich *** Mofo's...
Old 07-15-2004, 02:59 PM   #40
Regular

Quote:
Yes forget that fact that Bin Laden's family are some rich *** Mofo's...
and forget the fact that we have froze all accounts know and are watching for massive amounts of money transfers around the world. You think Bin Ladne carries around 10 million dollars in a briefcase or something?

Reddit
Old 07-15-2004, 03:00 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Tell me where the money from the oil goes?

It goes to Iraqi people. You think the Untied Nations is going to let us keep that oil money? Christ.

Now if you want to talk about why the United Nations didnt want to approve military action trying reading this:

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Int...ons/bg1748.cfm
You seriously think that those oil company's aren't keeping any money for them selves, come on man. You think after the UN not backing us that Bush's oil buddy's are going to fully comply with the UN...LOL.
Old 07-15-2004, 03:01 PM   #42
Regular

Quote:
You seriously think that those oil company's aren't keeping any money for them selves, come on man. You think after the UN not backing us that Bush's oil buddy's are going to fully comply with the UN...LOL.
Prove it? I have given you links. If your going to accuse someone of stealing money prove it by all means. Otherwise its just a accusation from someone thats source of news is cnn.

Reddit
Old 07-15-2004, 03:02 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
and forget the fact that we have froze all accounts know and are watching for massive amounts of money transfers around the world. You think Bin Ladne carries around 10 million dollars in a briefcase or something?
You don't think about other ways of storring money do you? You can always give it to annonymous allies, like rich Muslim fanatics. No he does not carry around 10 million dollars in a briefcase but let's be serious here you don't just need American banks to store money. And do you think they're going to transfer one or two large amounts of money...they're sadly smarter than that.
Old 07-15-2004, 03:04 PM   #44
Regular

Quote:
You don't think about other ways of storring money do you? You can always give it to annonymous allies, like rich Muslim fanatics. No he does not carry around 10 million dollars in a briefcase but let's be serious here you don't just need American banks to store money. And do you think they're going to transfer one or two large amounts of money...they're sadly smarter than that.
ok regardless of how the transfer their money you have still yet responded to the link about Muhammed Atta getting trained in Iraq weeks before 9/11. I mean that is the guy that flew one of the planes into our buildings

Reddit
Old 07-15-2004, 03:09 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
ok regardless of how the transfer their money you have still yet responded to the link about Muhammed Atta getting trained in Iraq weeks before 9/11. I mean that is the guy that flew one of the planes into our buildings
Yes ok there I agree with you there were/are camps in Iraq. However Iraq's gocernment didn't go in there and say hey go fly this plane into this building for us ok, oh and that will help you get exposure too. Maybe they stood by and let the camps happen, and then yes we have a reason to attack. But like I said
Bush's reasons for attack were lies, plain and simple. Oh and didn't this guy learn to fly over here in the US?
Old 07-15-2004, 03:10 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
And another thing this just shows how Sh**ty our intell is.
Old 07-15-2004, 03:12 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Ok I'm going to unsubscribe from the thread because I hate too much political talk on a site were I just come to have some fun and check out cars and so on. But just let me make my possition clear.

Bush's reason for Iraq= B.S.
Bush and cronies= lied to us
if they had given us the truth=
Old 07-15-2004, 03:13 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to tire
Quote:
you've got to be kidding me. do you have any idea how much reconstruction is costing us? sure, the jobs are mostly american contractors... but do you know how much they pay? i have come to learn (because i applied, and asked around), that the MINIMUM for UNSKILLED labor in iraq is 60,000/yr... untaxed! yeah, we're making lots of money by sinking not millions but BILLIONS into rebuilding iraq.

and waht brent said.

as a generality, who here would like to see only people post that are at least of voting age if not paying taxes... hearing some of these posts make me laugh.
tire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 03:15 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tire
you've got to be kidding me. do you have any idea how much reconstruction is costing us? sure, the jobs are mostly american contractors... but do you know how much they pay? i have come to learn (because i applied, and asked around), that the MINIMUM for UNSKILLED labor in iraq is 60,000/yr... untaxed! yeah, we're making lots of money by sinking not millions but BILLIONS into rebuilding iraq.

and waht brent said.

as a generality, who here would like to see only people post that are at least of voting age if not paying taxes... hearing some of these posts make me laugh.
I'm 18
Old 07-15-2004, 03:17 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

"i'm 18" is your only response? this is where you counter.
Old 07-15-2004, 03:19 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

that was for the voting age comment.And don't judge how much money we're making by the saleries of the workers. I would like to see the companies involved full financial report.
Old 07-15-2004, 03:25 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

government spending is public. why don't you find out yourself, because i already know all i need to. come back when you get your facts straight. to put it simple, we aren't getting anything from the oil, or else it'd be a huge political issue. it was meant so that people would not use that as a reason why those war mongering republicans invaded iraq... you know, to supposedly take over oil reserves and expand its empire.
Old 07-15-2004, 03:38 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to Horse Send a message via Yahoo to Horse
Quote:
Originally Posted by tire
Horse, no one is making as big a deal about politics than you up until this point. The video itself is pro-bush, yes it is, but can't we act a little less dramatic?

Also, anyone that flames anyone like you imply will be flamed, will be warned or banned.

breathe in, breathe out, repeat. s'all's good man.
Sorry, last time I said anything indicating that I woudln't kiss GW's feet if I met him I got jumped ALL OVER. I just saw the same thing starting against Dom and tried to help.

Oh and I don't think that Kerry's all that great either. Waffle doesn't even being to describe him. I really hate having to choose in elections. The last time I had an actual opinion on who should run the country I wasn't allowed to vote.
Oh, and as far as the badly spoken part I wasn't even busting him on "nucular" does anyone remember "stratergry?" the worst thing I saw though was in a speech about how many war criminals we cought, he gave up because he coudln't pronouce their names and just said "oh, never mind, it doesn't matter, we cought 'em." That didn't strike me as wholely presidential.
4.2L , CAI, BBK 65MM throttle body, 30lb injectors, SSM ported intakes, FLEX 1/2" spacer, RPM big valve heads, Comp roller rockers and cam, ASP-underdrive pulley, GT rear swaybar, & Quad Shocks, Full MM Coilover conversion, 17" Grey Torque Thrust wheels, FMS Aluminum driveshaft 8.8 rear w/ 3.73 gears, Tri-Ax Shorthrow shifter & SPEC stage II clutch w/ aluminum flywheel
Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 03:38 PM   #54
Regular

Quote:
Yes ok there I agree with you there were/are camps in Iraq. However Iraq's gocernment didn't go in there and say hey go fly this plane into this building for us ok, oh and that will help you get exposure too. Maybe they stood by and let the camps happen, and then yes we have a reason to attack. But like I said
Bush's reasons for attack were lies, plain and simple. Oh and didn't this guy learn to fly over here in the US?
again what were Bush's Lies? The WOMD? Can you prove that he woke up and said I am going to lie to Congress, the United Nations and the American People regarding Weapons of Mass Destruction? Hardly. If anything blame the intelligence he receieved. You want to take the shot at President Bush because he is President Bush.

What do you think should have happened in Iraq? I'll tell you what I think should have happened.

Note: This is why I wont ever be President.

First I would go to the American people and tell them what we already know

Sadaam Huessein has invaded 1 country and attempted to invade another. He has used Chemical Weapons agaisnt the Kurds. Our Intelligence shows that his country is harboring Terrorists and his lack of cooperation with the United Nations can only mean one thing... he has something to hide. Sadaam is not a stupid man so why does such a smart man who has nothing to hide not let inspectors in his country, even after threats of Military action which will lead to his fall ultimately?

Every day Sadaam Huessein violates a United Nations Security council by firing at our planes in Iraq's no fly zone. Our planes are put at unecessary risk just to attempt to control Sadaam. Thousands of people are dieing everyday within Iraq because their Leader is taking the United Nations Oil for Food money and using it to build Mansions and build up his military power.

Let me ask you this one question. How much longer are we to let this go on? Some people say why Iraq and why now. I say why not Yesterday. 19 Security Resolutions ago the Gulf War was ending. United Nations Resolutions at that time prevented anyother Military Action to remove Sadaam from Power. I ask why was nothing done in 1998 when Sadaam kicked out Inspectors? Why did we leave a person who has no regard for human life to do what he pleased.

So ladies and Gentlemen after 12 years of broken promises when do we say enough is enough? Do we continue to sit back and let the inspectors continue to play games with this leader? Do we say enough is enough and call the United Nations on what its suppose to do.

I have chosen the latter. Our intelligence which Colin Powell presented to the United Nations plus the lack of cooperation over the last 12 years can only lead me to one conclusion.

Enough is enough.

Sadaam Huessein you have Three Days to take you and your sons and leave the country. If at the End of these three days you have chosen to remain I will declare a act of war against the Nation of Iraq. The United Nations has failed to live up to its job. After Septemeber 11, 2001 we can no longer rely on other countries to police the world.

Now I do agree Bush should have done different things. Such as go in with twice the troops as he did.

But to argue that we should have never went into Iraq because Bush lied to us or that you should remove a man from office after handling two wars over one term and somehow managing to see growth in the economy after two wars and one hell of a terrorist attack is beyond me.

Hate the man because he cant speak correctly. Remove him from office for that. Ignorance is Bliss as they say.

Reddit
Old 07-15-2004, 03:41 PM   #55
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse
Sorry, last time I said anything indicating that I woudln't kiss GW's feet if I met him I got jumped ALL OVER. I just saw the same thing starting against Dom and tried to help.

Oh and I don't think that Kerry's all that great either. Waffle doesn't even being to describe him. I really hate having to choose in elections. The last time I had an actual opinion on who should run the country I wasn't allowed to vote.
Oh, and as far as the badly spoken part I wasn't even busting him on "nucular" does anyone remember "stratergry?" the worst thing I saw though was in a speech about how many war criminals we cought, he gave up because he coudln't pronouce their names and just said "oh, never mind, it doesn't matter, we cought 'em." That didn't strike me as wholely presidential.
uh I couldnt pronounce 90% of peoples names from the Middle East.

I assure you that wasnt on top of Bush's to do list.

As far as everything else is gone if your going to remove a man from office for not speaking perfect and ignore everything else I just cant understand it.

btw I apologize if in the past I came off strong regarding your posts.

Reddit
Old 07-15-2004, 03:43 PM   #56
Regular

Quote:
Ok I'm going to unsubscribe from the thread because I hate too much political talk on a site were I just come to have some fun and check out cars and so on. But just let me make my possition clear.

Bush's reason for Iraq= B.S.
Bush and cronies= lied to us
if they had given us the truth=
What is the truth?

Reddit
Old 07-15-2004, 03:50 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

brent, thanks for posting his speech that day. i remember watching it live. hell, that was only a couple years ago. i was trying to find it when i refreshed this thread.
Old 07-15-2004, 03:50 PM   #58
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
Quote:
...Sadaam Huessein you have Three Days to take you and your sons and leave the country. If at the End of these three days you have chosen to remain I will declare a act of war against the Nation of Iraq. The United Nations has failed to live up to its job. After Septemeber 11, 2001 we can no longer rely on other countries to police the world. ...

Now remember Mr President Brent that Congress still has to aprove, but with that speech:You have my vote.

:patriot:Brent in '04:patriot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 03:51 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by V6STANG007
Now remember Mr President Brent that Congress still has to aprove, but with that speech:You have my vote.

commander in cheif (president) can go ahead with war for 60 or 90 days, i forget which. the time period got changed inthe past years i think.
Old 07-15-2004, 03:56 PM   #60
I liek gramer
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
:drama:

You know, I just read this whole thread, and I would vote for Brent for President.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 03:56 PM   #61
Legacy Member
Legacy

^^ that's right...

Quote:
Old 07-15-2004, 03:57 PM   #62
Regular

Quote:

You do realize Bush did that dont you lol. He gave Sadaam Three days to leave Iraq and take his sons.

Sadaam didnt. Sadaam is now in the Hands of the Iraqi's

Reddit
Old 07-15-2004, 03:58 PM   #63
I liek gramer
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
tire is right about the troops. the Pres can move troops w/o Congress' approval, but only has 90 days. I think that is what it is.

Dammit V6Stang. you took my idea,
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 04:00 PM   #64
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to whipster24 Send a message via Yahoo to whipster24
I love all the accusations towards the Bush administration and all of the allegations that it's all about his Oil buddies and what not. Conspiracy theories are just theories until you provide solid proof otherwise.

But you know, it's all about the "seriousness of the charge" and not the actual proof to back it up. So as soon as somebody levels a serious accusation towards the bush administration the media and most web outlets jump all over it like it is gospel.

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
whipster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 04:00 PM   #65
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
tire is right about the troops. the Pres can move troops w/o Congress' approval, but only has 90 days. I think that is what it is.

Dammit V6Stang. you took my idea,
lol at least we finally agree on something

Quote:
Old 07-15-2004, 04:02 PM   #66
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
You do realize Bush did that dont you lol. He gave Sadaam Three days to leave Iraq and take his sons.

yes I did know that Mr president sir.

Quote:
Old 07-15-2004, 04:03 PM   #67
Dom
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Dom
Quote:

I still think that was a big mistake.
Old 07-15-2004, 04:06 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

Old 07-15-2004, 04:07 PM   #69
Regular

Quote:
yes I did know that Mr president sir.
Just making sure

Reddit
Old 07-15-2004, 04:08 PM   #70
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom
I still think that was a big mistake.
Me to but its done. He is dead as of now anyways. Did anyone see him in court when he realized he was no longer in our custody and that we no longer could protect him?

Priceless

Reddit

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar