"9-11 is a scam" - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-14-2004, 04:32 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to tire
"9-11 is a scam"

i am not a soldier but in the last 2.5 out of 3 years i have been in an ROTC at Texas A&M where i ate, drank, and slept a military way of life. i hung out with almost solely cadets and CO's. this kind of **** makes me want to join up right now as enlisted almost. i came across this randomly on the internet and it pissed me and my buddies off.

call me a simpleton for not giving such a theory a fair shot, but going to the links on the site just made me laugh a pissed-off laugh. it's psuedo-facts and B.S. just like it seems. from what i saw it was just a bunch of (UNEDUCATED) crap.

am i convinced al-queda did it? not entirely.

do i think this is internal? hell no. if that happened i'd want them tortured worse than terrorists.

http://www.batr.org/911/2004.06.01_arch.html

i will be posting a VERY GOOD patriotic video soon that i can promise will motivate you. hooah! :word:

austin
tire is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2004, 04:41 PM   #2
Dom
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Send a message via AIM to Dom
I'm kinda seeing this whole thing in Iraq kinda like the Civil War in the US. There's gonna be a change of lifestyle and part of the country is afraid of it and they are gonna do whatever they can do to stop it.

I pretty much believe that we went to Iraq because Saddaam made Bush's daddy look like an *** in front of the whole world.
Old 07-14-2004, 04:47 PM   #3
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom
I'm kinda seeing this whole thing in Iraq kinda like the Civil War in the US. There's gonna be a change of lifestyle and part of the country is afraid of it and they are gonna do whatever they can do to stop it.

I pretty much believe that we went to Iraq because Saddaam made Bush's daddy look like an *** in front of the whole world.

Never fails. Always got to be about Bush's Daddy.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2004, 04:50 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom

what the hell are you talking about? this is about al-queda, terrorism, and afgahnistan.

please know at least the country you're talking about before you make a political post about it. 2:
Old 07-14-2004, 04:52 PM   #5
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by tire
what the hell are you talking about? this is about al-queda, terrorism, and afgahnistan.

please know at least the country you're talking about before you make a political post about it. 2:
Hes just 16, what do you expect. Just repeats what his parents and the media says.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 04:54 PM   #6
Dom
Registered Member
Regular

No, what my World History teacher talked about when I had his class. He has 40 years of expierence over this stuff.

Like Bush's first mistake of calling this war a crusade.
Old 07-14-2004, 04:57 PM   #7
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
40 years of History doesn't make him a current events expert.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 04:57 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

If you think he's teaching you that Hussein orangized 9-11 you need to pay attention in class more, or tell the principal that your teacher needs help.

His "40 years of experience" (can we say vague) must have rotted his brain.

Austin
Old 07-14-2004, 05:07 PM   #9
Dom
Registered Member
Regular

We went over every war in the Middle East and every Crusade. And how that effect throughout the war...and 60% of the time it was the same thing over and over.
Old 07-14-2004, 05:11 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

please stop posting in this thread, you're just making yourself look worse.
Old 07-14-2004, 06:56 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
dont pick on the guy just cause he's expressing his opinions
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 07:59 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
They say opinions are like @ssholes, everyone has one and it usually stinks.

Stupid opinons don't deserve any slack.

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.
Ponycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 08:08 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponycarman
They say opinions are like @ssholes, everyone has one and it usually stinks.

Stupid opinons don't deserve any slack.

Steve
hahahahahahahahhah
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 09:28 PM   #14
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
man, **** them. They should just... die.

:patriot:
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 10:23 PM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
:patriot: :patriot: wow..
Old 07-14-2004, 10:47 PM   #16
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom
We went over every war in the Middle East and every Crusade. And how that effect throughout the war...and 60% of the time it was the same thing over and over.
Dont just listen to what people tell you man. Research this stuff on your own. Never just hear one side of the story and not the other.

Reddit
Old 07-14-2004, 10:58 PM   #17
Regular

Here is the video he is talking about....

http://www.f-bodyhideout.com/videos/misc/standdown.wmv

Right Click > Save AS

Reddit
Old 07-14-2004, 11:01 PM   #18
Regular

Wow that is one hell of a video

Brings back all that anger and pain from that day..

Reddit
Old 07-14-2004, 11:10 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Here is the video he is talking about....

http://www.f-bodyhideout.com/videos/misc/standdown.wmv

Right Click > Save AS
i watch this video every week or so. it's like a cup of coffee in the morning. it makes me want to enlist or do something rash. HOOAH!

austin
Old 07-14-2004, 11:59 PM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Illinois
Excellent video.
2003 SVT Lightning #1059 of 4270
2000 Vert 4R70W
Only buy from vendors that test and stand behind their products
slvr2000stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 12:21 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Interesting discussion... and Tire I certainly respect and admire what you are doing. ROTC and Texas A&M can be frustrating. A&M is an incredibly good school, and I understand years ago their ROTC program was exemplary. For you to be part of it says something about you as a person. Please remember they are trying to teach you to see the bigger picture. There is NOTHING wrong with wanting to be there with the men that are an extension of our government's decision, but if you were admitted to A&M you have enough intelligence to bring yourself to another level and LEAD men.

As far as the rest, Brent seems to have the level mind. Don't listen to one side without the other -- at that point you are welcome to form your own opinion. Repeat: you are welcome to form your OWN opinion. Right or wrong, imagine how your opinion would have been met as a resident of Iraq under Hussein's rule. I don't mean that the United States of America should be imperialistic or that everyone is comfortable with our way of life... but, guys -- travel. See the world. Everytime I come home again, despite the taxes, despite the corruption, despite the judges fondling themselves on the bench or the priests misuse of their religious power -- we are not perfect -- but we live in such luxury it is unbelievable.

I suppose my point is -- it's ok to be pissed off at things that don't appear correct in America-- it's perfectly fine to disagree... Ain't that a wonderful thing? And what's better is we can actually do something about it.

http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...ine=1089064571
Digger
1999 3.8V6 Convertible in Progress.
Performance: CAI, Magnaflow Dual Catback from ExtremeEffects.com, UDP from VMP (25% ASP), 17x9 Wheels and 275/40 Tires from CrossroadzDirect.com, SCT Tuner from VMP
Exterior: 232 Rear Emblem fromAutobadges.com, Mach 1 Grille Delete, Mach 1 Hood Decal, Rear Bumper Letter Decals, 3 Horse Door Decal, Shorty Antenna (Definite 15 Front Wheel HP!)
Interior: Billet A/C Knobs/Billet Pedals/Billet AOD Knob with O/D Switch (MGW)/Billet Locks/Billet E-brake Handle/Billet Turn Signal cover
Coming up: 4.10 gears from MidwestMustang.com and T-Lok from Gene Evans Ford/Tranny Cooler
digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 10:46 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to drummerstang98 Send a message via Yahoo to drummerstang98
good video
Mods - BBK O/R H-Pipe, 2 Chamber Flowmasters, BBK CAI, 4:30 Gears, FR500, Koni Adjustable's, C-Springs w/dead coil cut...more to come
drummerstang98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 11:06 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by digger
Interesting discussion... and Tire I certainly respect and admire what you are doing. ROTC and Texas A&M can be frustrating. A&M is an incredibly good school, and I understand years ago their ROTC program was exemplary. For you to be part of it says something about you as a person. Please remember they are trying to teach you to see the bigger picture. There is NOTHING wrong with wanting to be there with the men that are an extension of our government's decision, but if you were admitted to A&M you have enough intelligence to bring yourself to another level and LEAD men.
wow, i did not expect to be hearing this on a mustang messageboard. where are you from and what do you do?

i learned by the end of my first year what they are trying to teach us... loyalty to our buddies, discipline, both individual but more importantly collective responsibility, motivation, attention to details, and good decision making abilities... no hesitation.

why the pleas for me to learn the best i can?
Old 07-15-2004, 01:47 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via MSN to nickpeck28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom

Not really, the only reason Bush Sr. ended up looking like an *** during the gulf war is because our "awsome" government made him throw the hat in and leave. I have read about the plans that were going to take place after that war but Bush was told to turn around and leave, which left those people (the iraqies) hanging and I think was bull **** since we could have done a lot more back then to help possibly avoid many things that have happend since.

Also not to mention afterwards that the cigar lovin mr. clinton had 3 chances to wipe bin laden out but never did because he was afraid of what other people would have though (politics)!?! Man, a 5 letter word starting with P and ending in Y comes to mind. Well it was on clintons mind the whole time he was president too lol.
Old 07-15-2004, 01:57 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to Horse Send a message via Yahoo to Horse
Is it required that to be a member of this board you have to think G dubuya is jesus reincarnated? What is with all of the rabid republicans here? I'm pretty much unaffiliated but I think GW is a moron. All he's done is give really badly spoken speeches and made the US into some giant global bully. Now I have a ton of respect for the military, and I understand that the military goes where the president points, but I have seen nothing in the last 4 years that would indicate to me that the guy doing the pointing can even spell the names of the countries he's deciding to point at. Personally DOM, I'm with you on this one. "Daddy attacked Iraq. It was good enough for him and it 'll be good enough for me." Am I the only one who remembers that retarded speech about. "I'm goin' after the man who tride to kill my daddy?" What crap!
Flame away oh Bush worshippers. I know you will anyway. Insult my intelligence, patriotisim, sexual orientation, spelling, age, sex, location..... Oh and don't forget to use the world Liberal a bunch.
That never gets old. Did I leave anything out?
4.2L , CAI, BBK 65MM throttle body, 30lb injectors, SSM ported intakes, FLEX 1/2" spacer, RPM big valve heads, Comp roller rockers and cam, ASP-underdrive pulley, GT rear swaybar, & Quad Shocks, Full MM Coilover conversion, 17" Grey Torque Thrust wheels, FMS Aluminum driveshaft 8.8 rear w/ 3.73 gears, Tri-Ax Shorthrow shifter & SPEC stage II clutch w/ aluminum flywheel
Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 02:10 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Horse, no one is making as big a deal about politics than you up until this point. The video itself is pro-bush, yes it is, but can't we act a little less dramatic?

Also, anyone that flames anyone like you imply will be flamed, will be warned or banned.

breathe in, breathe out, repeat. s'all's good man.
Old 07-15-2004, 02:22 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

one more thing... iraq has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.
Old 07-15-2004, 02:30 PM   #28
I liek gramer
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tire
Horse, no one is making as big a deal about politics than you up until this point. The video itself is pro-bush, yes it is, but can't we act a little less dramatic?

Also, anyone that flames anyone like you imply you will be flamed, will be warned or banned.

breathe in, breathe out, repeat. s'all's good man.
where's laser when you need him?
Old 07-15-2004, 02:36 PM   #29
Regular

:drama: <-- maybe if I type that enough a cool smilie will form ?

Reddit
Old 07-15-2004, 02:39 PM   #30
I liek gramer
Legacy

Horse, do you mean that you think you might be flamed the way you just did bush?
Old 07-15-2004, 02:40 PM   #31
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to whipster24 Send a message via Yahoo to whipster24
While I do not agree with everything that GW says or does, I do agree with the majority of it. I appreciate that he is a strong leader that isn't going to bow down to all of these other nations that have been taking advantage of the UN and the situation in Iraq for the last decade. Yes we have screwed up in the past in our dealings with the Middle east and now there are a lot of terrorists as a result of this. But we can't have our mindset on the past. We have to deal with problems now and get it fixed. Terrorists can't be reasoned with, only captured and killed. And anyone who claims that Iraq and Saddam had nothing to do with terrorists pretty much ignored the 911 commission's findings by taking a single sentence out of context. Much like the Condolezza Rice quote in F911 was taken out of context and the meaning completely changed. (from bowlingfortruth.com)

But, you protest, I saw Condoleezza Rice in Fahrenheit 9-11 tell a reporter that, “indeed,” there was a relationship!

ROLL FILM:
“Oh, indeed there is a tie between Iraq and what happened on 9/11.”

CUT.

Pretty damning stuff, isn’t it? But that was the truncated, Michael Moore version. Now for the full, unexpurgated quote:
“Oh, indeed there is a tie between Iraq and what happened on 9/11. It’s not that Saddam Hussein was somehow himself and his regime involved in 9/11, but, if you think about what caused 9/11, it is the rise of ideologies of hatred that lead people to drive airplanes into buildings in New York.”

That is just one example

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
whipster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 02:46 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to cuban3jumper
It's sad that GW has made people believe that Irag was directly involved in 9-11, heck even indirectly. Didn't Iraq start with "there helping out terrorists" then it was "weapons of mass destroction" witch our government is basicly just said that they lied to us about.

Personally I think 9-11 started something between us and al-queda and that took us to Afganistan. Then Bush and his buddys decided to ride the wave of "Kill them all" and play on the ignorance of the American public and attack Iraq on the basis that they were involved in 9-11. You can't argue that in Bush's speaches he mentions terrorism and Iraq in the same sentence, eventhough he was talking about two different things, and that's enough for the feeble minds of most of us Nationalistic Americans to believe that Iraq was involved. I must admit it was a clever way of doing it. But seriously we went in because he wanted to finish what his daddy did and yes the oil. Let's not forget that Bush's former oil company and his other oil buddys now own the oil in Iraq.
Old 07-15-2004, 02:49 PM   #33
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse
Is it required that to be a member of this board you have to think G dubuya is jesus reincarnated? What is with all of the rabid republicans here? I'm pretty much unaffiliated but I think GW is a moron. All he's done is give really badly spoken speeches and made the US into some giant global bully. Now I have a ton of respect for the military, and I understand that the military goes where the president points, but I have seen nothing in the last 4 years that would indicate to me that the guy doing the pointing can even spell the names of the countries he's deciding to point at. Personally DOM, I'm with you on this one. "Daddy attacked Iraq. It was good enough for him and it 'll be good enough for me." Am I the only one who remembers that retarded speech about. "I'm goin' after the man who tride to kill my daddy?" What crap!
Flame away oh Bush worshippers. I know you will anyway. Insult my intelligence, patriotisim, sexual orientation, spelling, age, sex, location..... Oh and don't forget to use the world Liberal a bunch.
That never gets old. Did I leave anything out?
Seriously how many more times do we have to hear people attack Bush because god forbid he says Nuclear wrong? Its irratating.

So did Sadaam attack Kerry's daddy to? Kerry voted for the war. As did other people from both parties. Guess Sadaam was busy over the years attacking peoples daddies... I mean **** he had all the time in the world during the 8 years Clinton was President.... whats a man suppose to do? Hide weapons and attack peoples Daddies!!!

So whos your daddy?

Reddit
Old 07-15-2004, 02:50 PM   #34
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuban3jumper
It's sad that GW has made people believe that Irag was directly involved in 9-11, heck even indirectly. Didn't Iraq start with "there helping out terrorists" then it was "weapons of mass destroction" witch our government is basicly just said that they lied to us about.

Personally I think 9-11 started something between us and al-queda and that took us to Afganistan. Then Bush and his buddys decided to ride the wave of "Kill them all" and play on the ignorance of the American public and attack Iraq on the basis that they were involved in 9-11. You can't argue that in Bush's speaches he mentions terrorism and Iraq in the same sentence, eventhough he was talking about two different things, and that's enough for the feeble minds of most of us Nationalistic Americans to believe that Iraq was involved. I must admit it was a clever way of doing it. But seriously we went in because he wanted to finish what his daddy did and yes the oil. Let's not forget that Bush's former oil company and his other oil buddys now own the oil in Iraq.
The daddy and the oil arguments. Classic

Reddit
Old 07-15-2004, 02:51 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to cuban3jumper
Quote:
Originally Posted by whipster24
Pretty damning stuff, isn’t it? But that was the truncated, Michael Moore version. Now for the full, unexpurgated quote:

“Oh, indeed there is a tie between Iraq and what happened on 9/11. It’s not that Saddam Hussein was somehow himself and his regime involved in 9/11, but, if you think about what caused 9/11, it is the rise of ideologies of hatred that lead people to drive airplanes into buildings in New York.”

That is just one example

That makes no sense terrorists hate our way of life that is true, well that and they want attention. They don't need Saddam, or any leader, to help them recruit or go through with something. They're fanatics and the most dangerous kind of fanatic, the kind that believe's they are doing god's work...scary.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar