BUSH: The Missing Years - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-12-2004, 10:28 AM   #36
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
We could all play the copy paste game...

OK, we give you that he isn't the most eloquent and well-spoken individual in the world. Well, I do anyways. He's not. I don't think he ever was or will be. Maybe John Kerry can articulate his words better than Bush or make a speech flow better. At least I feel like Bush knows what the hell he is talking about and that he means it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity
Sorry if I expect our President to communicate like he has an Ivy League education. That is what every person should expect from a person in the highest office of our country.
I'm sorry, but I believe that depends on your definition of the word is.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2004, 10:37 AM   #37
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
So what he has has gotten tongue twisted a couple of times. lets see He gets little sleep, the weight of the world is on his shoulders 24/7, He speaks every day sometimes may times a day to very large crowds all the while having to think in larger terms what is going on around the world and here at home every minute of every waking moment.

No If you want to be critical about what people say just review the list of fumbles and out right lies Kerry has said. kerry has voted against every combat system funding, every Military payraise, Every increase in military benefits, every increase or appropriation for the Coast Guard or US Customs. He has been one of the least productive members of the Senate in modern history. He has not sponsored or cosponsored any legislation or bills in his time as Senator. He is uninspiring to say the least and I cant believe this is the best candidate the Democrates could nominate. he stands for nothing and will flip flop at a drop of a hat for votes. He says he is pro working man but he is one of the wealthest Senators with 5 Mansions and fleets of cars including 2 Excursions which he does not drive but the family does Yeah Right!! To faced all the way.

You can hammer anyone on there weaknesses but I look at strengths also and conviction not some abstract thought of the day and election promises of billions in spending which can only come from taxation.
Old 08-12-2004, 11:02 AM   #38

Send a message via MSN to trinity Send a message via Yahoo to trinity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
So what he has has gotten tongue twisted a couple of times. lets see He gets little sleep, the weight of the world is on his shoulders 24/7, He speaks every day sometimes may times a day to very large crowds all the while having to think in larger terms what is going on around the world and here at home every minute of every waking moment.

No If you want to be critical about what people say just review the list of fumbles and out right lies Kerry has said.

It is because he speaks to large crowds and an international audience every single day that I expect more out of a President. These are not just a few isolated incidents either. There are volumes of books that publish his daily blunders. Why are you ripping on me for expecting more out of a leader?

2: And by the way who says that I am pro-Kerry? Personally, I think almost all politicians say what they think people want to hear. I don't think any of them have a backbone. They may each do one or two things in their life that warrant some credit, but most of the time they sit squabbling with each other and accomplishing nothing while they sit back and let the money roll in. I used to work in Washington, and I am sorry to say but I was a lobbyist. I was able to see first-hand that nothing ever changes, and nothing ever gets done.
trinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2004, 03:34 PM   #39
Legacy Member
Legacy

In the greater scope of all the president does in a day and the speaches he does every day the numbers are relatively small!!! Very small.
Old 08-12-2004, 03:48 PM   #40

Quote:
In the greater scope of all the president does in a day and the speaches he does every day the numbers are relatively small!!! Very small.
No, actually he does just fine with speeches - because they are written for him! It is when he is answering questions that his "brilliance" shines through. It is a favorite pastime among the press corps to count the number of mistakes and mishaps he makes each day. You are completely wrong on this. And it is not due to lack of sleep either because this is the president that is known for keeping business hours. He gets more sleep than any other modern president!
Old 08-12-2004, 03:58 PM   #41
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
No, actually he does just fine with speeches - because they are written for him! It is when he is answering questions that his "brilliance" shines through. It is a favorite pastime among the press corps to count the number of mistakes and mishaps he makes each day. You are completely wrong on this. And it is not due to lack of sleep either because this is the president that is known for keeping business hours. He gets more sleep than any other modern president!
So I guess you tuck him in at night????? "Known for keeping" HAHAHHAHAHHA

What laughable rag did you get that from. Only the Secret Service and Laura knows what his sleeping habits are. Everthing thing you have brought up is absolutely a non issue. GW is not slick like Clinton. He also does not talk out his *** like Kerry or Clinton or ALGORE. Bush does not make up things he has dont. He does not pretend to be something he is not. He has not said he invented the internet nor has he said he voted for something when he did not. It is about leadership and without saying anything else Bush has strong leadership skills and Kerry does not. I dont want a Wuss for president and Kerry is a Wuss!!!
Old 08-12-2004, 03:59 PM   #42
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
Come on guys u have to admit he does make a whole lot of mistakes whenever he speaks. It is very amussing. I do not see this as a measurment of his capabilities as a president though. I do believe he is a good president. he did what he had to do in a situation that was just handed to him. I am still A democrat though.

Quote:
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 04:03 PM   #43
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6STANG007
Come on guys u have to admit he does make a whole lot of mistakes whenever he speaks. It is very amussing. I do not see this as a measurment of his capabilities as a president though. I do believe he is a good president. he did what he had to do in a situation that was just handed to him. I am still A democrat though.
I'll admit he does make mistakes and I crack up at them. If you judge a man just by that though thats just wrong

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 04:18 PM   #44

Quote:
So I guess you tuck him in at night????? "Known for keeping" HAHAHHAHAHHA

What laughable rag did you get that from. Only the Secret Service and Laura knows what his sleeping habits are.
Do you even read the newspaper? I read the New York Times every day. At the beginning of his presidency there were many articles that discussed the differences between the Bush and Clinton presidencies. Bush is known (according to all newspaper articles that I have read) for running the White House like it is a corporation. That includes running business hours. Unless some kind of crisis hits, he never works after 10:00. Check out this NYT article here:

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3aac258112b7.htm

Sorry the NYT archieves only last 1 week so I had to go through a third party to find this article.
Old 08-12-2004, 04:20 PM   #45
Regular

So you think he still runs it like that? With two wars and a increasing threat of another terrorist attack?

To me Its all irrelevant that the guy isnt exactly smooth with words.

He gets his point across. As in

" We dont need Frances permission to defend our country"

and I'll be damned but I think George Bush knows what the meaning of is is

Reddit
Old 08-12-2004, 06:00 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
I read the New York Times every day.
Oh, well, then with such a well known unbiased source of the absolute truth as your bedrock and daily source of information we are all humbled in your might.

My momma has a saying. **** talks and action walks. I take it you prefer eloquent ****.

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.
Ponycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 07:22 PM   #47
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Do you even read the newspaper? I read the New York Times every day. At the beginning of his presidency there were many articles that discussed the differences between the Bush and Clinton presidencies. Bush is known (according to all newspaper articles that I have read) for running the White House like it is a corporation. That includes running business hours. Unless some kind of crisis hits, he never works after 10:00. Check out this NYT article here:

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3aac258112b7.htm

Sorry the NYT archieves only last 1 week so I had to go through a third party to find this article.
Oh wow the NY times is a unbias paper yeah right!!! The freepublic more bias crap.MUHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

I read daily intelligence driefings and direct source news off the wire. I am as in touch as any person can be. I do not rely on most of the rag newspapers or national news media. They all have stopped reporting news and try to create news from sensationalism. To trust a new source completely is to be as narrowminded as most Bush haters. When I hear the phrase "Anyone but Bush I realize the dumbing of America is overtaken the vast liberal world like a tumor on our society
Old 08-13-2004, 10:09 AM   #48
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
I'll admit he does make mistakes and I crack up at them. If you judge a man just by that though thats just wrong
uh? I believe that is what I said. I also said he was a good president= He has handled our current situation well and I do believe he is not done yet, that is why I do not know what to do on election day.

Quote:
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 11:23 AM   #49
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: North Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Rick0636 Send a message via Yahoo to Rick0636
We hope a lot of Democrats and independants etc think that way and join us to support this great man on election day! Thank you.
Rick Kilpatrick, AAS Automotive Systems Tech, Alamance Community College, Class of 99. 06 5 speed manual Mustang with Pony pkg : GT Mac Mufflers, true duals with one custom pipe. 2.5" system. GT bumper cover, all installed March 7&8 2006. AFE Stage 1 CAI, Motoblue Underdrive pulley, GT aluminum shifter knob, honeycomb rear blackout panel,and dash kit installed. Roush hood scoop and side window louvers installed. SS taillight trim has been installed, new alum. GT steering wheel installed.
Rick0636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 08:25 PM   #50
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by V6STANG007
uh? I believe that is what I said. I also said he was a good president= He has handled our current situation well and I do believe he is not done yet, that is why I do not know what to do on election day.
I was just agreeing with you. When I said "you" i didnt mean you specifically. I meant everyone..

I worded it wrong

Reddit
Old 08-13-2004, 08:46 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Hmm, I like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.
Ponycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 08:50 PM   #52
Legacy Member
Legacy

This was funny!!! If it is a repost I dont give a rats nats *** So enjoy DAMMIT!!

http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/conte...&ratingBar=off
Old 08-13-2004, 09:01 PM   #53
Regular

Quote:
This was funny!!! If it is a repost I dont give a rats nats *** So enjoy DAMMIT!!

http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/conte...&ratingBar=off
HAHHAHAHA I am such a looser for saying Repost!!!! but funny

Reddit

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar