ny giants sunday night football - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-21-2008, 08:59 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Send a message via AIM to bobbyoooo
ny giants sunday night football

is anyone watching this game geez there stinking up the def cant do a dam thing they better not lose this game
bobbyoooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2008, 09:31 PM   #2
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: ny giants sunday night football

Yes...I am...as is Markus as the Evolution Fantasy League Championship depends on this game.

So, let's go giants...keep sucking on D...and come on manning...start throwing some pics...and come on Steve Smith
Old 12-21-2008, 10:18 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

woooooooooooooooooooooo missed fieldgoal to the left wooot it OT time and gmen got the ball to start i o so hope the win this game
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2008, 10:35 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

VICOTRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WOOTTTTTTTTTT i thought they lost it when the had to punt on the first poss of ot but thnx god there d did something
Old 12-21-2008, 10:38 PM   #5
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Carolina just kept running the damn ball. Killed me since I had Steve Smith on carolina in fantasy. Carolina never gave him a chance to get into the game...

I love the bears, but hopefully the pack roll over them and get the ball to greg jennings a lot...I'm down 10 points...to TDs to jennings and the championship is mine.
Old 12-21-2008, 10:39 PM   #6
Regular

Region: Tennessee

I gotta give you credit PV, to only be down 10 points after a 1 point showing from your Defense is impressive.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:41 PM   #7
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

WTF is up with that man....the freaking steelers tank the ONE damn week I need them.

I almost drafted the bengals D as it was listed as good choice...but I chose the pack instead. I should have went with my damn gut and the champ would be mine right now. THe bengals stonewalled the browns.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:57 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

I couldn't believe you only got one point for the D. I figured that would pretty much seal the deal for me. Then I got a big fat goose egg from mine. WTF?

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 10:02 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

That'll learn you to send drunken text messages claiming victory and to throw ranch dressing at me in the bar. Karma is a mother ****er.
ThaWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 10:03 PM   #10
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 10:43 PM   #11
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

**** aaron rogers and his butt **** buddy donald driver. 2 ****ing passes to jennings in the second half. **** em...**** em all. 2 ****ing yards short.
Old 12-23-2008, 12:10 AM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaWill View Post
That'll learn you to send drunken text messages claiming victory and to throw ranch dressing at me in the bar. Karma is a mother ****er.
I won. Take that biznitch.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 07:04 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Well, you didn't actually manage to hit me with the ranch dressing or things could have been different...
ThaWill is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar