Michael Moore.... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-06-2004, 02:13 AM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Michael Moore....

Guys, if I had a year of nothing to do.. I would make a documentary about how much Michael Moore is a lying sack of ->insert things you would put in sacks<- When I first heard of Bowling for Columbine I was curious, then a guy at work tells me what it's about and how he was totally disgusted in Moore and all the BS he said and did in the film. I found this webpage today, describing all the things he cut from speeches to make people and situations look bad. It's childish, wrong, and unprofessional.

http://www.hardylaw.net/Truth_About_Bowling.html

The film I would make about Moore lying and fabricating most to everything that was said and done, I would call it "No Moore". I'd then make a 9-11 film I'd bluntly say "YES going to Iraq wasn't the right answer... but look at all the people we helped." And I would show people who fled Iraq to live in America talking about how bad it was when Hussein was in power, their relatives who had died, their family who had died. I'd have troops comment about it, I'd have their families talk about it. I wouldn't block people's negative views or words from it because I want the TRUTH to be shown, not this fabricated ->insert poop<- that Moore throws at the public. Moore is the most UNAMERICAN american in this country. At the end I would say how Moore is just looking to get money out of this, to create more problems and to get more people upset over something he doesn't know about because he won't grow up and look that there is a gray area and nothing is black and white.

Sorry I just hate the guy so much.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2004, 02:32 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

awwwwwwwwwwww looks like someone beat me to the punch. I like this guy more bwahaha more.

http://www.michaelmoorehatesamerica.com/

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Old 08-06-2004, 04:59 AM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
i actually liked bowling for columbine. it was pretty good IMO till i also learned the **** he cuts out for sake of making his point of view the only one. then when i heard of Farenheit 911 being made by this scumsucker i laughed my *** off at knowing the wonders of lies the movie will have in it(still have yet to see it but i will rent it). maybe im just being me but i believe WAR is what makes america america. if it wasnt for WAR wed still be drinking tea and crumpets. if it wasnt for WAR we might be under hitler the 3rd's power. if it wasnt for WAR you wouldnt be here.

i know war is not pretty, but sometimes **** must be taken care of. how many times have we tried to reason with hussein? yeah, thats right, more than you can count. so now that we have expelled every other peaceful solution its now time to get dirty, and thats what america does best, get dirty with the people spreading the dirt. so we will lose many of our side in this conflict, but once its all said and done the world will be a much better place. either that, or all the mindless, media consuming automatons will prevail and we will have yet another democratic puss in office that cant think for his self let alone lead a country.(IMO of course). then i forsee the country slipping into yet another civil war, cause you guessed it, thats what we do best. what a better way to prove our dominance over the world by kicking our own ***. ok back to the subject.

as you can tell, im anti media, pro bush(meaning i like the man, im buzzed from 3 coronas right now, so i think pro means for, right?), and im anti kerry. not that im anti democratic(i loved clinton, the pimp of the presidents) just i think in this day in age were gonna need more than what kerry's side changing, spur the moment attitude. to me, bush seems to realize that in the moment, people wont like him for his decisions, just like people didnt like roosevelt for sending troops to ww2 and pissing off the japanese(or at leas i think thats how it went, dam 1st period history and sleep deprivation), but he knows that later down the road when iraq has its own strong govt and economy and is fending for itself, that the world will see the light of his decisions. either that, or kerry will be elected, pull out all troops and leave iraq a mess that will be worse off than before. which is exactly what will happen if weenie boy is elected. can you sleep at night knowing you just screwed over 1000 of iraqi children all because the media only showed you the bad side of things?

and ill leave you with that.

micheal moore is a bltch too.

and im spent.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2004, 07:41 AM   #4
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
^ haha, nice posts. But I think the Japanese pissed us off first in WWII.

I hate Michael Moore with a passion. He's fat and he's mad about it. So when does this "Michael Moore Hates America" film come out? I'll gladly pay to see that.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 11:30 AM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to whipster24 Send a message via Yahoo to whipster24
People in other countries love America after we are attacked because we are in a position of weakness. But when we defend ourselves they don't like it cuz we are being a bully. (and defending ourselves is not waiting for an attack to retaliate, but instead it is preventing attacks by taking out those who would attack us) Of course they don't mind when we help them out either... Bunch of hypocrits.

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
whipster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 11:44 AM   #6
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
the guys a fruit cake... we should throw him out of this country and let him go live with the french

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 11:51 AM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to whipster24 Send a message via Yahoo to whipster24
I think he'd be perfectly happy in Canada.....

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
whipster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 01:18 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

We pissed the Japanese off because we were taking some of their resources I think. I KNOW we pissed them off though, we kept pushing it and they kinda went ape ****. I know that's a fact.

Old 08-06-2004, 01:34 PM   #9
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Yup thats correct. I know alot about WW2 on the atlantic front IE where we saved frances frog legs, but i havent gotten around to the pacific yet (Stephen Ambrose is my Hero, too bad he passed away befor he clould start work on the Pacific side of the war). But the bit I know about Japan is that we had cut off a lot of thier recources and such.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 01:55 PM   #10
I liek gramer
Legacy

ahh, well I was just referring to that whole Pearl Harbor thing. I wasn't really considering the whole cutting off of resources, even though I knew we did.
Old 08-06-2004, 05:26 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
ahh i kinda forgot the whole ww2 thing so i was just talking out my ***.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 06:01 PM   #12
I liek gramer
Legacy

hahaha, nice. I think I can quote that
Old 08-06-2004, 06:52 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
The Japs were busy conquering China and we did not like that so we with held critical war resources they needed, like scrap steel and oil, but had to import (primarily from us). They decided that if they hit us hard enough we would back off and be unable to stop them from grabbing territory, like the Dutch and British colonies in Asia, that held the resources they needed.

They were partially right. They grabbed the territory, but we ended up hammering them for it. I have a very interesting book called the economic causes for WWII, or something similar, that details it all. Right now I am reading Albert Speer's book on his part during WWII. Speer was Germany's armaments minister. He ended up being in charge of almost all of Germany's economy and a lot of the occupied terrritories too.

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.
Ponycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 06:59 PM   #14
I liek gramer
Legacy

sounds like a good book. I'm always interested in learning something new.
Old 08-06-2004, 07:02 PM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

Cuz Knowledge Is Power!

Old 08-06-2004, 07:31 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to BruThru2002
i have to say i dont really care for Moore much at all :*******:

2000 Mustang....
~ Performance Red, New Mach 1 (Mag 500) rims, Dual Flowmaster Exhaust, Black Letters & Rocker stripes, Sony - Rockford Fosgate system
-Billy
BruThru2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 08:02 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
The book I mention, the economic one, was a small university press run. I picked it up at a used book store. Dunno if it even has an ISBN issued. The guy that wrote it was a PhD in economics I believe. But it's at home and I am not. I'll see if I can dig the name and info up Monday when I return home.

One other thing about the Japs in China and our treatment of that. What the Japs were doing was infringing on the various spheres of influence that the colonial powers (including Japan) had set up in China. The US did not agree with the spheres of influence setup and wanted an open market throughout China. The various othe rcolonial powers aside from Japan were losing thier influence in China and Japan was gaining, which is why we embargoed Japan and none of hte other countries.

Funny thing is the Germans were trying to expand thier influence in China so they were supporting the Chinese against the Japanese, till those two joined together to form the Axis with Italy. Odd how these things happen. All three of the Axis countries wanted colonies, most of the Allies had the colonies. And even more humorously some of the Japanese colonies that they did have used to be German till Japan was awarded them for being on the winning side of WW1.

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.
Ponycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 09:43 PM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

Germany was just making enemies with everybody it seemed

Old 08-07-2004, 08:56 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Moore is on the crack rock!
I have the need for speed! :burnout: 2000 Black GT. Steeda tri ax, Mac cat back, K & N CAI. Diablosport chip, shift light,U/L rear control arms, steeda wing, 3:73 in da rear, no money I have a baby!
chipshot101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar