Who would you rather have running the country? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-10-2004, 12:58 PM   #36
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6STANG007
:no: *sigh* I don't even know anymore.
Dude you already said me!

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2004, 01:20 PM   #37
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64
Brents campaign slogan "I will put a v6 in every garage!"
Old 08-10-2004, 01:21 PM   #38
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Dude you already said me!
Shoot!! that's right, I forgot...Thanx man, I was getting depressd.

:patriot: Brent in '04

your name better be on the ballot..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2004, 01:22 PM   #39
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast64
lmao
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 01:22 PM   #40
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
Quote:
Shoot!! that's right, I forgot...Thanx man, I was getting depressd.

:patriot: Brent in '04

your name better be on the ballot..
that would be kinda tough considering he doesnt meet the age requirement to be president
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Old 08-10-2004, 01:25 PM   #41
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast64
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 01:29 PM   #42
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Gore in 2004... oh wait, he already got screwed out of president. He's better than either that are running now, but if I have to pick one, it's Kerry. Bush got us all ****ed up. BTW, Clinton's economy was the highest in history, so when you go saying "he did nothing for us economically"... know your facts. Bush's economy is the failing one... not Clinton. We should be saying, good lord, he was a great president. He had time to get all this country stuff done AND cheat on his wife at the same time.... wow, what a guy. Plus, you notice 9-11 didn't happen during the Clinton era..... point taken, and now I'll stop talking about that. How can you argue how good a president Bush is, when the man can't even give one single speech without making up words? Strategery? come on now. How did he get into office again? Oh yeah, his brother, the governor of Florida, said the counties with the ''hanging chads'' votes didn't count because it was unclear which candidate they were voting for... so here's what you do... VOTE AGAIN. This is America, where every vote counts, unless it's a vote for a Democrat.

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 01:31 PM   #43
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon
that would be kinda tough considering he doesnt meet the age requirement to be president
Haha it would be funny if I went to vote an wrote the name "Brent" on the ballot and punched a hole next to it..... I don't think I could do that now 'caus they are changing to the touch screen thing.

Quote:
Old 08-10-2004, 01:47 PM   #44
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
Gore in 2004... oh wait, he already got screwed out of president. He's better than either that are running now, but if I have to pick one, it's Kerry. Bush got us all ****ed up. BTW, Clinton's economy was the highest in history, so when you go saying "he did nothing for us economically"... know your facts. Bush's economy is the failing one... not Clinton. We should be saying, good lord, he was a great president. He had time to get all this country stuff done AND cheat on his wife at the same time.... wow, what a guy. Plus, you notice 9-11 didn't happen during the Clinton era..... point taken, and now I'll stop talking about that. How can you argue how good a president Bush is, when the man can't even give one single speech without making up words? Strategery? come on now. How did he get into office again? Oh yeah, his brother, the governor of Florida, said the counties with the ''hanging chads'' votes didn't count because it was unclear which candidate they were voting for... so here's what you do... VOTE AGAIN. This is America, where every vote counts, unless it's a vote for a Democrat.
There are a lot of things i can say to dispute your liberal remarks, but I will leave it to Brent because it is just a thing of beauty to see him work.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 01:49 PM   #45
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Haha it would be funny if I went to vote an wrote the name "Brent" on the ballot and punched a hole next to it..... I don't think I could do that now 'caus they are changing to the touch screen thing.
if this site gets really big some year that would be a good thing to do. i can see it now on the news...mysteriously some person named brent recieved a astonishing number of votes we do not know who this mystery candidate is but we will keep you posted. back to john with sports.

dont ask im bored out of my mind
Old 08-10-2004, 01:53 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Send a message via AIM to Hoover
Quote:
Not trying to mince words or start somthing, but the reason 9-11 and that didnt happen was cuz Clinton was a *****, never could stand up to crap and was cutting back our military. No wonder no one wanted to start anything cuz they all were laughing at america cuz we had a friggin half *** president at that time. The president is suppossed to be a position that is to be respected, how is that to happen when he disrespects his wife his country and the very being of what it is to be president. Sure no one is perfect, but to make a mockery of your life, your job and family, how are you going to run a country? And the reason his economy was good was due to what republicans had done the term before Clinton, they set the budget up to get fixed and all he did was screw it, part of the reason we went into a recession when Bush got in office, cuz he is trying to fix it all. I understand its your opinoin and everyone is entitled to theirs. The thing I have the hardest time understanding in your comment was how you could say Clinton was a great president. He straight lied to the american people, not to mention his family. I would be ashamed to be his daughter knowing my dad had cheated on my mother, if I was in that situation, and your encouraging it. maybe its not the president we should all be attacking, maybe we should all look at our morals and standards, I know I am not perfect and could change some things. End rant. once again it just struck a chord in me, so sorry if I pissed someone off.
Hoover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 02:00 PM   #47
I liek gramer
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
I'm not going to get into the political arguments again. Jimmy, I'm going to try to avoid labeling you as a noob, cuz it's pretty homosexual/3.8 to do that, but look at pretty much any of the political debates on this forum. There are a lot. You will easily be able to find multiple posts by different people that will dispute about 100% of your post.

You will also find the political affiliations of myself, Brent, Danger Dude, n8r, v6stang007, and a lot of other people to be pretty strong. We don't all agree, but that's what forums are all about.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 02:30 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Holy ****e batman,

Beaner, GTFup. Pull your head out and actually find out the truth don't let someone shove it down your throat, tell you to swallow it and you better like the taste. Any idiot that truly believes the crap you just spouted just had the Dem treatment done to them.

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.
Ponycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 02:47 PM   #49
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to whipster24 Send a message via Yahoo to whipster24
I'd suggest getting information from a source other then moveon.org ......

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
whipster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 03:09 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via Yahoo to Dragon_Lady
2: They Are Both Pittiful Liars. ***great Politicians*** They Both Scare The Crap Out Of Me :pnoid: But I Think Kerry Still Scares Me More.
All Stock! getting ready for some minor mods: tinting, new bumper and/or bodykit, 3:73 gears, underdrive pullies, tires (they're getting bad) considering new rims. Oh ya- gonna chip it. Thanks for all your suggestions and time answering my questions guys!
Dragon_Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 03:17 PM   #51
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Lady
I Think Kerry Still Scares Me More.
What's so scary about Kerry?

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 03:20 PM   #52
I liek gramer
Legacy

www.scaryjohnkerry.com
Old 08-10-2004, 03:22 PM   #53
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
every pic over there is a red x for me
Old 08-11-2004, 11:28 AM   #54
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
I'm well aware most of this site is made up of Republicans, and that's ok. I wasn't condoning what he did as moral... it was kind of a joke, but no one takes political humor as a joke I guess. I don't doubt most of this site would love to debate me... so go for it, just don't feed me BS. I've heard a lot of it through debates. Clinton was a good president... you argue *****, I argue intelligent. Did he get pushed around? I don't think so, did other countries laugh at us? Yes, but not for him being a *****, for us spending millions of dollars trying to get him thrown out of office over a little premarital BJ. Look back in history, how many presidents did what he did? Let us remember JFK.... (and I like JFK). But did any Americans ***** about him having premarital sex? No.... it's ok. What this country needs to do is stop shooting ourselves in the feet. We attack Iraq/Afganistan, and then give them FOOD AND MONEY. We bomb them, and then in the next set of planes, we drop food. Then we give their government $6 billion.... ummm, who's fault was that? Oh yeah, Bush.... would Clinton have given $6 billion to Iraq... after spending billions in a war with them? Hell no. See, your problem is that you've labeled yourself as a Republican, and most of you Republicans see all Democrats as evil.... it's ok, most Democrats do the same. It doesn't matter what kind of debate we have on here, both sides will walk away saying "yeah, I showed them".... and in truth, nothing is different. No one will change who they're voting for because of this debate. It's pointless. Why do we have to get all up in arms about this, and get mad at each other for having opinions, and tear each other down? This is a car site. I realize I don't know much about cars, and that I need your help. I also realize I'm not going to be ridiculed for my beliefs or ideas. That just won't happen. I am a very stubborn, thick-headed boy. I can vote in November, and I'm voting Kerry, even though I wish Gore were running. You can brag up building the military all you want, other countries don't see that as standing your ground, they see it as a threat.... read some history. That's why German got into trouble in WWII. They weren't supposed to build an army over so large, they did, France and Great Britain started building their's and what do you know, WWII. A big war now could mean absolute destruction of everything. It's called nuclear warheads. We have enough to clear the entire Earth... just us. We're not the only country with them. If you do happen to survive the initial blasts, you'll still die because the Earth will go into a nuclear winter, and for about 100 years, there will be no sun... just nuclear ash blocking out all forms of life.... how long can we live on what we've saved and stored? Knowing that food is perishable? Terrorists don't have the ability or the money to build a nuclear weapon. They can manage to run our airplanes into buildings. Is it right we piss off the whole Muslim nation (much more than Iraq) and one of the counties get ahold of a warhead. Korea has a nuclear plant... it can produce uranium... uranium can be used to get plutonium, plutonium is what goes boom in a big bomb.... we aren't thinking people. We're pissing off the very people that in a few years will be able to fight back. Once they click launch, there isn't much we can do. Hope anti-missle stations pick it up.... I'd prefer to stick with a president that doesn't piss people off.

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 11:40 AM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via Yahoo to Dragon_Lady
Scary Kerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1
What's so scary about Kerry?
He reminds me of a petifile I saw on the news.
All Stock! getting ready for some minor mods: tinting, new bumper and/or bodykit, 3:73 gears, underdrive pullies, tires (they're getting bad) considering new rims. Oh ya- gonna chip it. Thanks for all your suggestions and time answering my questions guys!
Dragon_Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 11:40 AM   #56
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: North Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Rick0636 Send a message via Yahoo to Rick0636
Bush is the man! Kerry thought he was going to take the south with Edwards, he won't even take NC with that dork, we wouldn't have re elected him to the senate from here.
Rick Kilpatrick, AAS Automotive Systems Tech, Alamance Community College, Class of 99. 06 5 speed manual Mustang with Pony pkg : GT Mac Mufflers, true duals with one custom pipe. 2.5" system. GT bumper cover, all installed March 7&8 2006. AFE Stage 1 CAI, Motoblue Underdrive pulley, GT aluminum shifter knob, honeycomb rear blackout panel,and dash kit installed. Roush hood scoop and side window louvers installed. SS taillight trim has been installed, new alum. GT steering wheel installed.
Rick0636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 11:43 AM   #57
Legacy Member
Legacy

John F Kennedy a Republican, LOLOLOLOLOL he was the king of the Democrats man! lol
Rick Kilpatrick, AAS Automotive Systems Tech, Alamance Community College, Class of 99. 06 5 speed manual Mustang with Pony pkg : GT Mac Mufflers, true duals with one custom pipe. 2.5" system. GT bumper cover, all installed March 7&8 2006. AFE Stage 1 CAI, Motoblue Underdrive pulley, GT aluminum shifter knob, honeycomb rear blackout panel,and dash kit installed. Roush hood scoop and side window louvers installed. SS taillight trim has been installed, new alum. GT steering wheel installed.
Old 08-11-2004, 11:47 AM   #58
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Lady
He reminds me of a petifile I saw on the news.
My woman said the same thing. but she said pedofile not petifile. close enough

Quote:
Old 08-11-2004, 12:11 PM   #59
Regular

Quote:
I'm well aware most of this site is made up of Republicans, and that's ok. I wasn't condoning what he did as moral... it was kind of a joke, but no one takes political humor as a joke I guess. I don't doubt most of this site would love to debate me... so go for it, just don't feed me BS. I've heard a lot of it through debates. Clinton was a good president... you argue *****, I argue intelligent. Did he get pushed around?
Clinton was a smart man. He could lie his way out of just about anything.

Quote:
I don't think so, did other countries laugh at us? Yes, but not for him being a *****, for us spending millions of dollars trying to get him thrown out of office over a little premarital BJ.
Yea its not like this country isnt going down hill as it is. Divorce rates are getting higher every year. I mean all the man did was cheat on his wife while holding the most honored position you can as a citizen of the United States. Its no big deal huh. Its not like little kids were watching the news and saw that our President who is suppose to lead us with integrity has cheated on his wife and lied under oath.

What kind of message does that send the coutnry. You can cheat on your wife and lie under oath but its ok you can still run this country. Thats what is wrong with this country. People like Bill Clinton who have no respect for their wives and other people they come in contact with.
Quote:
Look back in history, how many presidents did what he did? Let us remember JFK.... oh yeah. Dur, a Republican (and I like JFK). But did any Americans ***** about him having premarital sex? No.... he was a Republican, it's ok.

Sorry to bust your bubble but John Fitzgerald Kennedy is not a republican. http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/jk35.html

Now why should anyone on this board take what you say seriously when you dont even bother researching what you spew out?
Quote:
What this country needs to do is stop shooting ourselves in the feet.
tell me about it I mean believe it or not there are some people in this country that vote for someone without researching and just listen to their parents
Quote:
We attack Iraq/Afganistan, and then give them FOOD AND MONEY. We bomb them, and then in the next set of planes, we drop food. Then we give their government $6 billion.... ummm, who's fault was that? Oh yeah, Bush.... would Clinton have given $6 billion to Iraq... after spending billions in a war with them?
Alrighty that made no sense what so ever.

First off if you go to war with another country and blow it up you are required by law (Geneva Convention) to rebuild the country.

So what your saying is that basically Bush abided by the law but Clinton would have broke the Geneva Convention and just would have said screw Iraq and Afganastan.

You dont just go to war with a country and then leave it for the next wave of terrorists to take over.

Come on man you obviously have done no research on this
Quote:
Hell no. See, your problem is that you've labeled yourself as a Republican, and most of you Republicans see all Democrats as evil.... it's ok, most Democrats do the same.
See your problem is that you labled me and everyone else on this board as republicans and that we are your enemy and you have shut us off. Its called being stubborn. When you think you know everything but in reality you think John F Kennedy was a republican. You know what I would not worry one bit if Joe Lieberman would be running against Bush right now. He Understangs the importance of security and he has values that will not dishonor this coutnry like Clinton did. He believes in a strong Military force and he believes in protecting this country. He still believes we should have went to war with Iraq.

See John Kerry he is Clinton.. He goes by whats popular. He tries to please everyone. You cant please everyone. He lies constantly. He apparently has no respect for anyone. He is self centered.

I mean come on guy when you have 7 people you served with make a video telling everyone how much of a liar and ***** John Kerry is you got to start wondering!
Quote:
It doesn't matter what kind of debate we have on here, both sides will walk away saying "yeah, I showed them".... and in truth, nothing is different. No one will change who they're voting for because of this debate. It's pointless. Why do we have to get all up in arms about this, and get mad at each other for having opinions, and tear each other down?
Where did I get mad at you during this whole thing? I would seriously love to hear what you have to say in rebuttle of my statement
[/quote]
Quote:
I am a very stubborn, thick-headed boy.
That doesnt make you right. As I believe I have proved.
Quote:
I can vote in November, and I'm voting Kerry, even though I wish Gore were running.
I'm sorry
Quote:
You can brag up building the military all you want, other countries don't see that as standing your ground, they see it as a threat.... read some history.
Dont tell me to read some history mmmkay? My life revolves around history. I can pretty much tell you anything you need to know about WWII.

Quote:
That's why German got into trouble in WWII. They weren't supposed to build an army over so large, they did, France and Great Britain started building their's and what do you know, WWII.
Your right they werent suppose to build their army so big. You know why? Because about 10 years before WWII there was a WWI.
Quote:
A big war now could mean absolute destruction of everything. It's called nuclear warheads. We have enough to clear the entire Earth... just us. We're not the only country with them. If you do happen to survive the initial blasts, you'll still die because the Earth will go into a nuclear winter, and for about 100 years, there will be no sun... just nuclear ash blocking out all forms of life.... how long can we live on what we've saved and stored? Knowing that food is perishable? Terrorists don't have the ability or the money to build a nuclear weapon.
Thats just a dumb statement right there. Terrorists dont have the ability to build the weapons but Iran, Iraq, Libya, Pakistan, India, China and North Korea DO. Can you tell me how many of those countries are State Sponsors of Terror? Can you tell me how many of those nations hate the United States.... and would love nothing other than to give their weapons to terrorists.

Come on guy its common sense.

Quote:
They can manage to run our airplanes into buildings. Is it right we piss off the whole Muslim nation (much more than Iraq) and one of the counties get ahold of a warhead.
Your damn right its ok to piss off the muslim nation. We cant please everyone. Your kind of thought is why we are talking about this in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You want to please everyone but its not happening. I MEAN DAMN!
Quote:
Korea has a nuclear plant... it can produce uranium... uranium can be used to get plutonium, plutonium is what goes boom in a big bomb.... we aren't thinking people. We're pissing off the very people that in a few years will be able to fight back. Once they click launch, there isn't much we can do. Hope anti-missle stations pick it up.... I'd prefer to stick with a president that doesn't piss people off.
Stop. Just stop doing what your doing and go look for some common sense. Will you please open your mind? Do you realize how many terrorists attacks we had while Clinton was in office? He didnt do a damn thing about them did he? But the terrorists kept attacking.

Terrorists are going to attack regardless. If they know we arent going to do anything about it they are just going to keep doing it. Oh and if you want me to name off every attack during clintons presidency just ask because I do research.

The fact that you would want a president that doesnt piss everyone off is just dumb.

We dont need Frances permission to defend out freedom. WE dont give a **** what France thinks. France was trading with Iraq while Sadaam was in power. France is a bunch of lieing theieves. We arent going to give a **** what France thinks since they dont care about security. France didnt lose 3000 people on 9/11 to terrorists that the only reason they attacked us was because they hated the very thing we stood for. Freedom.

Until you realize that this country is going to be in trouble. With people like you going off and voting for someone with very little knowledge about what they are talking about is just scary.

Come on man

Reddit
Old 08-11-2004, 12:46 PM   #60
Legacy Member
Legacy

Very well said Brent, he thinks because his dad teaches Social Studies he knows it all. LOL.
Old 08-11-2004, 12:48 PM   #61
Legacy Member
Legacy

Gooooooooooo Brent!!!!!!!!!! I am not a Republican but I can see when someone is talking out of their ***. So I have to go with Brent on this one.

Quote:
Old 08-11-2004, 12:50 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Send a message via AIM to Hoover
I couldnt have said that better, thanks Brent.
Hoover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 03:37 PM   #63
I liek gramer
Legacy

I missed that whole episode. Nice comeback Brent.

Jimmy, I'm sure it looks like we're all just patting each other on the back, but seriously, the only good points between the two of you came from Brent. If you're wondering why we post about politics on a "car site" it's because some people are misinformed and other people just enjoy talking politics.
Old 08-11-2004, 03:49 PM   #64
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64
Quote:

Jimmy, I'm sure it looks like we're all just patting each other on the back, but seriously, the only good points between the two of you came from Brent. If you're wondering why we post about politics on a "car site" it's because some people are misinformed and other people just enjoy talking politics.
i thought you were talking about me, i wasw confused
Old 08-11-2004, 03:51 PM   #65
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:

:yup: We don't pat each other on the back, not everybody here has the same opinions, I myself have disagreed with the views of others, but I hope I don't sound as ignorant, and when I know that I do not know something I either look it up or shut up.

PS: Brent rules

Quote:
Old 08-11-2004, 03:55 PM   #66
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Clinton was a smart man. He could lie his way out of just about anything.

Yea its not like this country isnt going down hill as it is. Divorce rates are getting higher every year. I mean all the man did was cheat on his wife while holding the most honored position you can as a citizen of the United States. Its no big deal huh. Its not like little kids were watching the news and saw that our President who is suppose to lead us with integrity has cheated on his wife and lied under oath.

What kind of message does that send the coutnry. You can cheat on your wife and lie under oath but its ok you can still run this country. Thats what is wrong with this country. People like Bill Clinton who have no respect for their wives and other people they come in contact with.

Sorry to bust your bubble but John Fitzgerald Kennedy is not a republican. http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/jk35.html

Now why should anyone on this board take what you say seriously when you dont even bother researching what you spew out?

tell me about it I mean believe it or not there are some people in this country that vote for someone without researching and just listen to their parents

Alrighty that made no sense what so ever.

First off if you go to war with another country and blow it up you are required by law (Geneva Convention) to rebuild the country.

So what your saying is that basically Bush abided by the law but Clinton would have broke the Geneva Convention and just would have said screw Iraq and Afganastan.

You dont just go to war with a country and then leave it for the next wave of terrorists to take over.

Come on man you obviously have done no research on this

See your problem is that you labled me and everyone else on this board as republicans and that we are your enemy and you have shut us off. Its called being stubborn. When you think you know everything but in reality you think John F Kennedy was a republican. You know what I would not worry one bit if Joe Lieberman would be running against Bush right now. He Understangs the importance of security and he has values that will not dishonor this coutnry like Clinton did. He believes in a strong Military force and he believes in protecting this country. He still believes we should have went to war with Iraq.

See John Kerry he is Clinton.. He goes by whats popular. He tries to please everyone. You cant please everyone. He lies constantly. He apparently has no respect for anyone. He is self centered.

I mean come on guy when you have 7 people you served with make a video telling everyone how much of a liar and ***** John Kerry is you got to start wondering!

Where did I get mad at you during this whole thing? I would seriously love to hear what you have to say in rebuttle of my statement

That doesnt make you right. As I believe I have proved.

I'm sorry

Dont tell me to read some history mmmkay? My life revolves around history. I can pretty much tell you anything you need to know about WWII.

Your right they werent suppose to build their army so big. You know why? Because about 10 years before WWII there was a WWI.

Thats just a dumb statement right there. Terrorists dont have the ability to build the weapons but Iran, Iraq, Libya, Pakistan, India, China and North Korea DO. Can you tell me how many of those countries are State Sponsors of Terror? Can you tell me how many of those nations hate the United States.... and would love nothing other than to give their weapons to terrorists.

Come on guy its common sense.

Your damn right its ok to piss off the muslim nation. We cant please everyone. Your kind of thought is why we are talking about this in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You want to please everyone but its not happening. I MEAN DAMN!

Stop. Just stop doing what your doing and go look for some common sense. Will you please open your mind? Do you realize how many terrorists attacks we had while Clinton was in office? He didnt do a damn thing about them did he? But the terrorists kept attacking.

Terrorists are going to attack regardless. If they know we arent going to do anything about it they are just going to keep doing it. Oh and if you want me to name off every attack during clintons presidency just ask because I do research.

The fact that you would want a president that doesnt piss everyone off is just dumb.

We dont need Frances permission to defend out freedom. WE dont give a **** what France thinks. France was trading with Iraq while Sadaam was in power. France is a bunch of lieing theieves. We arent going to give a **** what France thinks since they dont care about security. France didnt lose 3000 people on 9/11 to terrorists that the only reason they attacked us was because they hated the very thing we stood for. Freedom.

Until you realize that this country is going to be in trouble. With people like you going off and voting for someone with very little knowledge about what they are talking about is just scary.

Come on man
that hurts my head i cant believe i just read all that but well said. you musta had alotta time on your hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by v6stang007
PS: Brent rules
p.s suckup
Old 08-11-2004, 03:59 PM   #67
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon
p.s suckup
:fu1:

Quote:
Old 08-11-2004, 05:09 PM   #68

One day...

***Everyone has the right to have their own opinion. The opinion that follows is mine, and I don't expect everyone to share it. Please remember that I have as much right to my opinion just as you have to yours.***

For everyone who thinks we can make everything ok by bombing the world I have something to say. I would like to start by noting that it is very difficult to have a constructive debate online. These points are too complex to be "discussed" in this manner.

This war, the war on terrorism, is a war between cultures. It cannot be won with bombs or military might. Anyone who thinks we are winning is mistaken. Sure we have killed more of them than they have us. Sure we have occupied a few militarily insignificant countries. Sure we have done other things that might make it more difficult for terrorist organizations to function.

There are several unanswered questions though. When will the "war" be over? What defines victory? Do we just keep bombing every country that "might" have something to do with terrorist organizations or "might" have WMD? What happens if the next terrorist group comes out of Iran, Saudi Arabia, or Egypt? Do we bomb them too? Will that stop them from hating us? Will there be no more terrorists then?

I am sure there are some who would say nuke them all and get it over with. I have heard that myself from some people. How is that different from what happened to us on 9/11? If we sacrifice millions of civilians in Arab countries just to save our *** and take out a few terrorists, we become terrorists ourselves. The motive will be different but the outcome the same.

I am amazed at how little information we have on the amount of civilian casualties in Iraq. I am also amazed at how our government tried as hard as it can to downplay the difficulty of the situation over there. Also, if anyone thinks they like us any more since we moved in, think again. Notice how whenever there is a helicopter crash or roadside bomb the civilians are there celebrating.

I will say this. I am not proposing sitting back and doing nothing. What we did in Afghanistan is perfectly ok with me. Those Taliban monsters got what they deserved.

I have not seen any evidence, however, that links Iraq to any of this. I should point out that the Congressional 9/11 Panel did not find concrete evidence of Iraqi involvement either.

I could go on but I won't, especially since I am in the minority here. I will say this though. For those who pat our president on the back and say "Good Job" and for those who think this "war" can be won with bombs and occupations I wish you would think about that for a second. Defending ourselves is one thing. Seeking justice another. I believe that what are doing in Iraq is neither defensive nor justified. This war will not end when we leave Iraq. I'm not sure it will ever end until we (as a race) understand something...

The human race has fought wars almost constantly throughout recorded history. Here we are at it again. Culture against culture. Neither is right, neither is wrong (I'm talking Muslim culture as a whole here, not Islamist extremists). Hopefully one day we will learn that as a race we have to resolve out differences without killing one another.

Maybe, one day, we'll learn there has to be another way.

Jason

P. S. Please don't get me started on social issues or the economy.
akira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 10:49 PM   #69
Regular

So after all that what do you do to Iraq? We know Saddam wil not cooperate. We have tried to contain them. It didnt work. What would you do. You say bombing them wasnt the answer well what is? Throw out the link to terror because to me Saddam needed to be gone before 9/11. Hell he needed to be gone in 1991 when he invaded another country.

I dont see how you think we are going to bomb every country either. Its not like we didnt give Iraq a chance. We gave him 18 chances of 11 years. I mean come on......

We didnt bomb Libya did we? No because they cooperated and disarmed.

Look you can have your opinion and all thats great, but you have to recongnize when something just isnt going to work. It wasnt going to work. It didnt work. Bush gave Sadaam ample oppurtunities to cooperate. He continued to deny the inspectors entry to buildings and he wouldnt let them talk to their scientists.

Again when you have tried everything under the sun but war what do you do?

When will the war be over? Iraq war is getting close. We cant just leave the country. Iraq has power now. They are controling our troops. We have to ask them before we can do certain things. We are basically Iraqs army. We are just there to weed out whats left of the nut cases and to help Iraq reorganize.

As far as terrorism we can get terrorists with out bombing every country. We Pakistan arresting Al Qida members in their country. We have people being caught trying to enter our country.

I dont understand where you are saying we are just going to bomb every coutnry.

We arent. We never planned to.

Reddit
Old 08-11-2004, 11:13 PM   #70
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
wow Brent, can you fly into Fishers for Aug 19th? i have a Govt test that i really need to pass!! but on topic, i am for bush, I lost people on 9/11, I have been shown that when u do wrong u will be delt with Ok? U kill someone, u should be killed "an Eye for an Eye". altho I help people, i have seen what this country is about. name a large city in America and i have prob been there. From the 9-11 attacks and the whole "we are out of money" problems the Town I live and work in, is out of money. we have the most income of the whole state (besides the City Indy) the county has the largest income, but we cant even buy a new cop car? or hire 10 more firefighters? In NYC here is a quote
Quote:
""Mike Bloomberg says we are no different than people who push paper," said Stephen Cassidy, the president of the Uniformed Firefighters Association. "That's a joke. It's a disgrace, and it's an insult to firefighters and police officers who risk their lives every day."
http://cms.firehouse.com/content/art...Id=46&id=33961 or
Quote:

Ryder Truck Rental Enrages Head of FDNY Union

CYNTHIA R. FAGEN
Courtesy of New York Post

A Brooklyn FDNY Emergency Service truck used to carry heavy equipment to building collapses and major disasters has been replaced by a cost-cutting Ryder rental truck, enraging the head of the firefighters union.

In addition, the truck, which is white, now requires a police cruiser to escort it to the scene because the truck has no emergency lights, siren or radio, said Uniformed Firefighters Association president Stephen Cassidy.

He said that adding to the confusion is that the FDNY logo is overshadowed by the Ryder logo.

Cassidy said that because of the double markings, the truck was searched by cops on the Triborough Bridge as it was being driven to its new home at Rescue 2 in Crown Heights Friday evening.

"They didn't believe it was an firetruck," Cassidy said.

"[Homeland Security Secretary] Tom Ridge said terrorists might try to pass themselves off as Emergency Service workers," he said. "They [cops] were right to search the truck.

"It's a joke. It has no flashing lights, no emergency siren and no department radio. If a bomb goes off, they get called in."

The rig, which is a second-responder vehicle, carries lumber for supports, ropes, pulleys and hydraulic equipment, is housed at Ladder 132.

"This mayor has slashed the budget and the public's and firefighters' safety is compromised. Now we have the wrong equipment to protect the city," Cassidy said.

But FDNY spokesman Frank Gribbon said the rental truck is only a temporary measure until the new official trucks on order arrive in a few months.

"It's not a firetruck. It's not intended to be one," he said. "It's carrying lumber and associated tools and equipment for the purpose of shoring up buildings and structures following a collapse."

"With all the terrorism threats, we thought it was a good idea to use these trucks temporarily until the new replacement trucks come in," Gribbon said.

"Look, these trucks are not first responders, they are not going to roll up to an emergency scene. "It's not like you get there before someone dies," he said.
(www.firehouse.com) man u have to love that...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar