N.J. Gov GAY? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-12-2004, 03:47 PM   #1
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
N.J. Gov gay?

http://apnews.myway.com//article/200...D84DTBO81.html

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,128836,00.html
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2004, 03:58 PM   #2
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Wow and I thought Clinton was bad. I would hate to live in NJ

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 04:24 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
he may be gay but at least he aint an idiot like michigans lady democrat gov shes the worst thing thats ever happended to MI
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2004, 04:55 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Thats not even surprising the way things are now a days. My 2 cents is that it shouldnt matter if hes gay or not. He prolly did a decent job to. Sucks people are so close minded now a days that they prolly wont get past the fact that hes gay.

BTW my CT gov. resigned cause he was spending state money and making deals with big companies.
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 04:59 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to steedav6builder
Yea its a bad day to be from NJ. Thank God that queer is out of office finally though.
'99 Electric Green Cobra, #2517 of 4040 Built on 5/12/99
'00 Lazer Red V6-Gone but not forgotten

Central Jersey Mustangs and Fords Member #4121
Mid -Atlantic Cobra Association Member #207
steedav6builder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 05:01 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Quote:
Originally Posted by steedav6builder
Thank God that queer is out of office finally though.
Thank You for proving my point to the T
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 05:02 PM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
ummm, why does it matter if he's gay? if he still does his job, it shouldn't matter.. it's his personal life. why can't you people judge them on what you elected them to do instead of what they do on their time? are they doing the job you elected them to do? if yes, then shut the f* up already. stop *****ing about what they pick to do in their time... you get to do what you want in your spare time... it's only fair

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 05:04 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Im happy to prove your point cause your damn right im closed minded to queers and you are mistaken, he has not done a good job as governer and him being a queer aside he is still a scum bag.

Old 08-12-2004, 05:05 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

there is only one problem with your theory of him doing whatever he wants in his free time...he is married. So therefore he commited adultery.

Old 08-12-2004, 05:06 PM   #10
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
ummm, why does it matter if he's gay? if he still does his job, it shouldn't matter.. it's his personal life. why can't you people judge them on what you elected them to do instead of what they do on their time? are they doing the job you elected them to do? if yes, then shut the f* up already. stop *****ing about what they pick to do in their time... you get to do what you want in your spare time... it's only fair
Yea i get to do what I want in my spare time. But I'm not the govenor of a State either.

The "Do what you want" bs doesnt fly with me.

Regardless of the fact that he was gay he had a affair while holding office.

Get the F*** out of office. If your own wife cant trust you then why should I

Reddit
Old 08-12-2004, 05:08 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
If your own wife cant trust you then why should I
Exactly

Old 08-12-2004, 05:21 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
that isn't the point. If he does something illegal in office... he's in more trouble than you are for cheating on your wife. It's called major jail time... and a mob, snippers, the whole deal. Sure, we can look down on him for cheating on his wife, that was information I wasn't given.... all I thought was he was single, and experimental I guess... I don't believe in looking down on people for their choice in sexual partners usually.... but yeah. If he's not doing a good job as governor, then you're right, get rid of him, but my point was, if he's doing his job as governor, and you want to get rid of him because he's a queer, that's a different story, and quite, what's the word I'm looking for... bastardish of you. It IS his life, he makes his own choices, and I don't believe you should get a say in how he lives his life. He doesn't tell you how you should live your's. You only get one trip around, and how dare you for judging him for being a ***. That's his choice. Him cheating on his wife was his choice. We can say, that's a shame, or, how dare he. That's ok, but when you start saying "I'm glad that queer is out of office...." you're not judging him by him cheating on his wife,... but rather by him sleeping with other men, and that's wrong. I am by the way, 100% straight, and WITH a girl... never be with a guy, just in case that went through your head.

Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
Old 08-12-2004, 05:35 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Him being a queer aside, he is supposed to be representing my state. We elect someone into office to be a role model for the other ppl of the state as well as to do the duties of a governer. He did not fulfill either. And he resigned from office after he admited to being a homo. No one said ok queer your gettin the boot for being a queer. The things he does are his choice, but he was elected based on the thinking that he could make decisions better that that. nothing good has come from his term in office so thank God the queer is out of office!

Old 08-12-2004, 05:38 PM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

"so thank God the queer is out of office" again, this is judging him for being a queer, not for his governorship, or role-modelness. How many people do you know that have a role model that's a governor? and let's be reminded of an actual role model that's about as bad... Kobe Bryant... one that'll ACTUALLY influence kids

Old 08-12-2004, 05:46 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

A governer is someone that is thought of as representing the thougts and beliefs of his/her state and the ppl that live there. I am not going to apologize for not wanting to be thought of as believing that adultry is right. And my point was not that he is a bad governor because he is a queer. He is a bad governor, period. I personally do not like him because he is a bad governor AND because he is a queer. I really have no idea how Koby Bryant was brought into this but ok. Kobe Bryant was not elected by anyone to represent what ppl believe. He is just a good basketball player. And if my child thought of him as a role model i would sit down and have a talk with him/her and explain that he is not a good role model because he is not a good person.

Old 08-12-2004, 06:04 PM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

he was in this for the role model thing... plus, no one judges your state because your governor was queer, or because he commited adultery.... you didn't elect him because of that... you elected him for what he can do in the office, not the bedroom, remember that. Judge what he can do politically, not morally.... Republicans like to judge on morals... stop judging on morals, judge the job they do. You say other countries laughed at us for Clinton, and they didn't... they could give a **** if he commited adultery, because it's not that bad to do over there.... sure, it's ''bad'', but it happens, and they don't judge a country by one man's moral at home actions, that's not how it happens. They might make a joke or two, but seriously, come on.

Old 08-12-2004, 06:05 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Well, let's see. He had an affair with a gov't employee who is now looking to sue for "harassment" and wants a lot of cash.

Who you figure is gonna pay the money? The taxpayers that's who.

You still think this is "private"?

You think if you or I were the boss and we had an affair with an employee that our boss wouldn't can us? That's a firing offense at my place of employment.

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.
Ponycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 06:14 PM   #18
I liek gramer
Legacy

Yeah, he's gay, I do not approve. I wouldn't want my governor to be gay, I don't care how good of a job he does. But nobody kicked him out of office. He came out of the closet and the next sentence involved his resignation.

Ponycarman makes an excellent point.

Not only is he gay, and apparently not a good governor, he's screwing the people of N.J. over by announcing his resignation and not actually resigning until Aug. 15th I think it is, to prevent the people of NJ from electing a new governor, one who represents them. And, IMHO, it is because they fear a Republican will win.
Old 08-12-2004, 06:24 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Republicans like to judge on morals
If the man does not have enough morals to do the right thing for his own family than why the hell is he going to do the right thing in anything else that he does. Thats how it ties together.
Quote:
stop judging on morals, judge the job they do
A persons morals determines the way they will do their job.
Quote:
it's not that bad to do over there
I dont know what book you read but to me it is that bad.
Aparently pride and patriotism are gone, when it is ok to have a creep that i would not let into my home running a state or a country!

Old 08-12-2004, 06:49 PM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy

oooook, and now we stop quoting me, and start looking at all of what I said. First off, screwing a person that is going to sue for money isn't a private thing. There's a difference. Private is between only those two, maybe the families involved, that DOES involve your state, and you can be upset about that. I won't argue that point. The fact the man was a creep you can be upset about. The fact he didn't do his job, you can be upset about. I was just saying, don't juge him for being a ***. All I hear is anti-*** that, anti-*** this... and people, it's their choice. As long as they aren't hurting anyone... let them do it. I wasn't saying he was a good governor... just that you shouldn't just be on him because he's a ***. That's all, so you can stop attacking me.

Old 08-12-2004, 07:00 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

And if u look closer @ what i said u will see that most of what i said was not anti *** this and that. I dont think he was a bad governor bc he was a ***. He just wasnt a good governor, the end. But my opinion is that he is a disgusting ***, whether he was governor or not.

Old 08-12-2004, 07:06 PM   #22
Legacy Member
Legacy

ooooooook, going to bed now.... have work in 5 hours... leave in 4, should've been asleep awhile ago.... CAI is now purchased

Old 08-12-2004, 07:15 PM   #23
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
My problem is not that he is gay, I could care less. What bothers me is his adulterous affair while being married to a women and has 2 children. I dont worry about him I worry about the humiliation his family has to go thru because he believed society required him to lie about his true feelings. So he becomes Gov of NJ and has to out himself in front of the entire world. Thats burning down the closet in a big way!!!!
Old 08-12-2004, 07:24 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
Thats burning down the closet in a big way!!!!

Old 08-12-2004, 07:28 PM   #25
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark
the statements in this thread piss me of to no limit
Old 08-12-2004, 07:29 PM   #26
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
the statements in this thread piss me of to no limit
Yea same here.

Reddit
Old 08-12-2004, 07:29 PM   #27
I liek gramer
Legacy

so which side of the fence are you on?
Old 08-12-2004, 07:35 PM   #28
Legacy Member
Legacy

i'm not a homophobe, and i have a gay brother

so i'm on the side of the fence where the openminded people live
Old 08-12-2004, 07:42 PM   #29
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
i'm not a homophobe, and i have a gay brother

so i'm on the side of the fence where the openminded people live
The do what you want if it makes you feel good fence?

Dont call me closed minded mmmkay? Just because I dont agree with you that makes me close minded?

Dont think so.

Reddit
Old 08-12-2004, 07:50 PM   #30
Legacy Member
Legacy

^i wasn't calling you closeminded... i was referring to the people in the thread making comments like "disgusting ***" etc
Old 08-12-2004, 07:58 PM   #31
Regular

Well it seemed like you were so sorry.

Reddit
Old 08-12-2004, 08:31 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to damustangfan14
what a fairy......haa if i had a gay brother i would smack the **** out of him for being like that
damustangfan14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 10:53 PM   #33
Legacy Member
Legacy

come live on my side of the fence... open minded... because this is Iowa... and not the South... sorry to say it, but it seems like the south really doesn't like gays

Old 08-12-2004, 10:55 PM   #34
Legacy Member
Legacy

I am now leaving for my last night of work... mixed emotions. True, I get to SLEEP after it's over... I also have no source of real income, which blows monkey nuts. I got a true CAI today, and my tips and crap get put on in the morning, h pipe too.... should only cost like $10 for the h-pipe. GREAT muffler shop. Very reasonable, custom bent everything. Very good set-up. Providing the ONLY backpressure in my entire system. Now it seems as though my car is really coming along quite nicely, and then I have to go and cut it off for the summer, Project Ramify is put on hold. (I have no idea why it's called Ramify, but that's the fun of getting to name your own projects... they don't have to make sense).... must leave now... adios

Old 08-12-2004, 11:01 PM   #35
Regular

Quote:
come live on my side of the fence... open minded... because this is Iowa... and not the South... sorry to say it, but it seems like the south really doesn't like gays
I think zim will differ with you about Iowa

Reddit

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar