Some people shouldnt have cars. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-14-2004, 02:59 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Bane-
Some people shouldnt have cars.

whenever someone can buy a vw bug, put 18-20" spinning wheels on it; a giant muffler i could put a softball in and a spoiler that looks like a coat rack,etc etc. Its pretty sad (o btw the bug was yellow and none of the mods were painted to match yet) just lke how everything came from factory didnt look sanded down yet to even prime/paint it.
'89 Gt Hatchback H/C/I, 1.6 rockers, 75mm maf, 24lb, 70mm tb, cai, udp, full exhaust, msd ignition, 373s, Eibach Springs, Lakewood 50/50 rears, Adj Rear Control arms, A/C Delete, Smog Delete, EGR Delete,
Bane- is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2004, 03:06 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
some people like that look2: everyone has their own tastes, some people think mustangs are ugly(they must be drunk). but yea i wish people like that would just clean it up a bit and at least keep it all one color
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 03:16 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via Yahoo to Dragon_Lady
We have a few of those type up here. I think one's an acura and the other is a civic..I don't pay too much attention ***oh the agony***
All Stock! getting ready for some minor mods: tinting, new bumper and/or bodykit, 3:73 gears, underdrive pullies, tires (they're getting bad) considering new rims. Oh ya- gonna chip it. Thanks for all your suggestions and time answering my questions guys!
Dragon_Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2004, 03:29 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Huh.... I thought I was the only one who seen all the retards on the road. I am not alone!!!!!hoowahahahahaha<Dr. Evil laugh

Ted

2000 Ford Mustang GT Convertible Silver w/ Black Leather and Mach 460 Automatic
Performance:Magnaflow Exhaust, Transgo Shift Kit,Modified Air Box Looks: Grille delete, 17x9 polished 95 Cobra R's, New GT Hood Scoop, Billet Shift knob, Custom Shift Boots
Sound: Alpine CDA-9835, Infinity Reference Comp.

Power Tour 2005 Here I Come!
Funky4.6VERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 04:16 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funky4.6VERT
Huh.... I thought I was the only one who seen all the retards on the road. I am not alone!!!!!hoowahahahahaha<Dr. Evil laugh

Ted
lmao
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 04:22 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via Yahoo to Dragon_Lady
EEeek

They are EVERYWHERE :pnoid: there is no hiding.... but you can out run em' :burnout:
All Stock! getting ready for some minor mods: tinting, new bumper and/or bodykit, 3:73 gears, underdrive pullies, tires (they're getting bad) considering new rims. Oh ya- gonna chip it. Thanks for all your suggestions and time answering my questions guys!
Dragon_Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 08:19 PM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
lol there was a early 90's civic hatch out last night, it had them hub rims up front, and some 16" chrome blingers in back, it had a primer grey bumper with a red frond bumper, but the rest of the car was black. it had airbags, cause it kept playing with them all night. when hed stop, hed put the front end down, then even it out while he was stopped, then lower the back and raise the front when he tried to take off, it was pretty funny. i guess the bags got stuck on the full position cause by the end of the night, he stopped fiddling with it and it had a good 4" lift to it.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 09:45 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Sounds almost as good as the white cadillac with peeling paint in Greenville where I'm from. It has chrome racing stripes and a great big chrome ricer wing. Also has a 40 inch flip down monitor in the back seat that takes up the whole rear window viewing area.... I'll get pictures of it next time I go home
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 03:53 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to cuban3jumper
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseGSTdude
lol there was a early 90's civic hatch out last night, it had them hub rims up front, and some 16" chrome blingers in back, it had a primer grey bumper with a red frond bumper, but the rest of the car was black. it had airbags, cause it kept playing with them all night. when hed stop, hed put the front end down, then even it out while he was stopped, then lower the back and raise the front when he tried to take off, it was pretty funny. i guess the bags got stuck on the full position cause by the end of the night, he stopped fiddling with it and it had a good 4" lift to it.
His bags didn't get stuck he just ran out of air basicly. His tank just ran empty it happens alot.
Old 08-15-2004, 07:59 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to damustangfan14
Everybody has their style, even tho its ugly.
damustangfan14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 08:46 PM   #11
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
wouldn't it still be able to drop back down....?
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 09:57 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to cuban3jumper
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
wouldn't it still be able to drop back down....?
Oh yea your right sorry I thaught the guy was dropped I guess I didn't read it correctly My bad sorry about that guys. No it was probably a stuck valve then.
Old 08-16-2004, 08:14 AM   #13
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
It's cool, my friend has a bagged Ranger. It's pretty sweet when he just slams it while he's driving and the frame rubs the asphalt. He has something on his frame to protect it that will throw sparks all over the place. Leaves nice deep gouges in parking lots too, lol.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 09:01 AM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
You could just throw sparks like I used to when I got bored...back when I had a 93 grand prix i had a towing kit on it to pull my 4 wheeler..well I would turn the hitch reciever upside down and punch it, throw sparks everywhere and pick up the rear of my car. Poor car...
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar