Pulled Over - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-15-2004, 06:55 PM   #1

Pulled Over

Was doin 52 in a 40..got a warning oohh man...lol
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...ath302/m17.jpg

Come see my Ride..http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/633886
-CAI
-MAC Exhaust
-3.8 tag
-Chin Spoiler
-Custom grille delete
CWO_Mustang-Mer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2004, 06:56 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64
you lucky SOB
Old 08-15-2004, 07:36 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
That's not speeding...49 in a 15 speed zone is speeding....125 in a 65 is speeding... all you deserved for that was a warning. o and 79 in a 45 is considered speeding too... i'm proof of that one
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2004, 07:57 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
ur lucky the cop was nice nice cops are cool
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 07:58 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn
That's not speeding...49 in a 15 speed zone is speeding....125 in a 65 is speeding... all you deserved for that was a warning. o and 79 in a 45 is considered speeding too... i'm proof of that one
did i say i was speeding?
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...ath302/m17.jpg

Come see my Ride..http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/633886
-CAI
-MAC Exhaust
-3.8 tag
-Chin Spoiler
-Custom grille delete
CWO_Mustang-Mer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 08:10 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via Yahoo to Dragon_Lady
Only been pulled over in my stang once ... it was because the crackhead stater thought my brights were on but my lights were just aimed a little high (how they were when I got it) When they finally pull me over for speeding I'll probably get my license yanked. (or at least threat of) my travel buddy (radar detector) has never let me down though **knock on wood**.
All Stock! getting ready for some minor mods: tinting, new bumper and/or bodykit, 3:73 gears, underdrive pullies, tires (they're getting bad) considering new rims. Oh ya- gonna chip it. Thanks for all your suggestions and time answering my questions guys!
Dragon_Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 08:19 PM   #7

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to 01mineralgrey6
I've been pulled over 2 times, one time making a U turn and it slide in some water(got a ticket for that ) and 2nd time (right in my moms driveway) my car fit the description of a stolen car a grey mustang, imagine that! Let me tell you guys a full blown felony stop will scare you even if you didn't do anything
Old 08-15-2004, 08:21 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
I've only been pulled over twice.... question: why do cops think I've been drinking/consuming (their word) alcoholic beverages all night? They didn't stop me for swerving, and they didn't stop me for speeding, just to check on me, to see if I had been drinking. One time, I was pulled over because when I turned my tire touched the yellow line on the road I was turning into.... no joke. The other time, the cop said he had pulled over almost everyone that night (it was 4 am) and he was really just wanting to know if I had been drinking, or seen anyone that had looked like they had been drinking.... I swear to God they're crazy around here. One cop followed me for 14 miles on a gravel road in my high school truck until I got to my house. It wasn't one road, and it wasn't straight. It was 5 different turns, and he followed me all the way to my driveway. No tickets though. I got picked up doing 66 in a 55 with the truck. Got stopped for peeling out in the truck... warning. Got told to move my park job a couple times (local cop, his name is, get this, Dick Hand... hahaha, yeah, GREAT fun ). Got stopped for not having lights on a hay trailer.... at noon, which is legal here... but the city cop didn't know that. That's about it really... they look at me plenty though, especially with the flames

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 08:23 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01mineralgrey6
2nd time (right in my moms driveway) my car fit the description of a stolen car a grey mustang, imagine that! Let me tell you guys a full blown felony stop will scare you even if you didn't do anything
Yet another reason I want my car to stand out from the rest... at least when I do get pulled over it WILL be my SPIRTED driving. But they gotta catch me first
All Stock! getting ready for some minor mods: tinting, new bumper and/or bodykit, 3:73 gears, underdrive pullies, tires (they're getting bad) considering new rims. Oh ya- gonna chip it. Thanks for all your suggestions and time answering my questions guys!
Old 08-15-2004, 08:24 PM   #10
I liek gramer
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
Ive been pulled over for going 110+ in a 45, didn't even get a warning.

Then I got pulled over for going 78 in a 70, which the officer wrote on the ticket as 78 in a 65. *******.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 08:28 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

i know a kid who got pulled over for 140 in a 25. hes lucky he knew the cop .. thats why it wasnt written up as federal. he lowered his speed to within reason and the ticket was stil 450. personally i wouldnt have stopped if i blew by a parked cop at 140.
it was a monte SS with a 383 super stroker and 4:10 gears. got 3.5 miles to the gallon. going 35 he could burn the tires straight through 2 gears. and it was an automatic. (400 turbo trans)
This is America, where every vote counts, unless it's a vote for a Democrat.
thirstymate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 08:36 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to steedav6builder
Ive been pulled over 11 times and still no points. But a lot of towns have gotten a lot of my money in lesser tickets. my last one was speeding, 47 in a 25 but it got "reduced" from the 2 point ticket to unsafe driving, but it cost me 280 bucks. i think i have finally learned my lesson and slowed down.
'99 Electric Green Cobra, #2517 of 4040 Built on 5/12/99
'00 Lazer Red V6-Gone but not forgotten

Central Jersey Mustangs and Fords Member #4121
Mid -Atlantic Cobra Association Member #207
steedav6builder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 08:46 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
gezzz people haha cops here will pull me over to jack with me, still its best when you call the cop behind you and start talkin to them till they changed streets and not pull u over
Old 08-15-2004, 08:48 PM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
one of my best friends got pulled over for 165+ (that's where he's unsure of exactly how fast he was going, and the cop couldn't catch him, lol...) and that was through a 45 mph CONSTRUCTION ZONE.... then, had to pass a car on the shoulder, as it was one lane, due to construction.. then, had to run the red light that changed on him, he did that around a corner.... at well over 120, lol... and of course, they threw avoiding police at him. He lost his license for 3 months is all. The cop never actually got his speed... I guess she pulled him out of the car with her night stick though. That was in his tricked out '73 Cutlass Supreme. Fast car it was. He said he literally flew over a set of train tracks.... said the cop took the corner on two wheels, would've been a great thing to get a video of

Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
Old 08-15-2004, 09:19 PM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
one of my best friends got pulled over for 165+ (that's where he's unsure of exactly how fast he was going, and the cop couldn't catch him, lol...) and that was through a 45 mph CONSTRUCTION ZONE.... then, had to pass a car on the shoulder, as it was one lane, due to construction.. then, had to run the red light that changed on him, he did that around a corner.... at well over 120, lol... and of course, they threw avoiding police at him. He lost his license for 3 months is all. The cop never actually got his speed... I guess she pulled him out of the car with her night stick though. That was in his tricked out '73 Cutlass Supreme. Fast car it was. He said he literally flew over a set of train tracks.... said the cop took the corner on two wheels, would've been a great thing to get a video of
thats how people get killed
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Old 08-15-2004, 09:20 PM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon
thats how people get killed
yup
Old 08-15-2004, 09:27 PM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

yup... he just wanted to know how fast his car would go I guess

Old 08-15-2004, 09:29 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

I prefer straight country roads for such tests. I need to get to a track.
Old 08-15-2004, 09:34 PM   #19
Legacy Member
Legacy

it was a straight country road.... ever been going 170-ish?.... 125 miles an hour faster than the traffic going the same way? I'd imagine approaching cars you hadn't seen when you started would be a challenge. The semi that pulled in front of him, why he went in the gravel, and had to cut the sharp corner... would've killed him... he said stopping is almost impossible. The breaks just act like they don't wanna do a DAMN thing... you're slowing down, you just don't notice it.

Old 08-15-2004, 09:42 PM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Lady
I prefer straight country roads for such tests. I need to get to a track.
Ditto

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 09:48 PM   #21
Legacy Member
Legacy

the road is perfectly straight for over 10 miles... maybe 15 even

Old 08-16-2004, 08:43 AM   #22

I think anybody who goes 140+ on a public road doesn't deserve to have a license. I'm all for driving fast, but take it to a track if you're gonna go that fast. Driving like that, you only get one chance to learn your lesson. Usually it is somebody else (or a whole family) who gets killed just so one idiot can have a joy-ride.
akira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 08:47 AM   #23
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Hey fishers.. i hear ya man. Being on the fire dept sure helps out alot with tickets, all except for those testy highway patrol. They just don't care about fire department around here.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 10:39 AM   #24
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to MonteCitan
this thread took an interesting turn! haha
MonteCitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 10:43 AM   #25
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCitan
this thread took an interesting turn! haha
threads always do after a while lol
Old 08-16-2004, 01:39 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

i only go t pulled over once and it was for going 96 in a 35 zone
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 01:56 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Hell I have been pulle dover for doing 5 over, cops around here are pricks!
Old 08-16-2004, 05:38 PM   #28
I liek gramer
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
some are around here, most aren't. the guy that pulled me over and gave me a ticket was.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 07:23 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to NJStang86
I got pulled over for peeling out.....Stupid cop doesn't know **** about Stangs and that the slightest acceleration while on top of road dust will spin the tires...He said I was being reckless

Glad to say I got off on a warning with my PBA card...
NJStang86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 07:37 PM   #30
Legacy Member
Legacy

the cop in town before our current cop, Dick Hand, was an even bigger prick than this guy. He gave my sister a ticket for 26 in a 25... swear to God. My dad went to court to fight it and the judge laughed so hard she cried when she saw what the ticket was for. Our old cop would get drunk at the local tavern before getting in his car, never used a turn signal, and didn't wear a seat belt..... all the white preaching how important they were

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar