A few things about America - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-16-2004, 11:10 PM   #36
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
is it the 'n' word that's getting you to want to close it? (censorship sucks)... plus, there really isn't another word to describe 'that'. That would be why I said 'black'... I was trying not to use that word... every time someone does PREJUDICE is screamed and NAACP gets all uppity, and I'm really kinda tired of being screwed over because of minorities. I'm sorry, quotas suck. The valedictorian of Burlington High School (graduating class of 450?) didn't get as much scholarship money as a black student that went there and graduated 115th in the same class.... that's wrong people. The only scholarship that person got was from the University... therefore, the University made them two offers, and the black student got more. That's WRONG. Quotas are wrong. I'm sorry, but you take the best student, hire the best worker... independant of their color. I believe that's why Martin Luther King, Jr. gave his life... not so we can have quotas... for they in themselves are racist.
After reading your posts in this thread I cant for the life of me udnerstand why your voting for kerry (or gore as you like to say)

Everything you said in this thread goes against what they want...

Just something I cant seem to piece together

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2004, 11:30 PM   #37
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
lol, see, we do have some thoughts in common, and I've been told (by Rick) that I sound more like a Republican... what I don't like is people in office that have ties to stuff like oil... Sure, Kerry and the Ketchup.. but people... you don't buy Ketchup every week. Unless you REALLY like Ketchup. I'm looking at 30,000 miles a year driving.... figure up how much it'll cost me if gas goes up a dollar per gallon... let's estimate. 30,000 divided by roughly 30, that's 1000 gallons of gas, $1000 I stand to lose. Who gains that? Bush does partly, as he has an oil refinery. I believe we went to war to settle Bush Sr.'s war and for oil... which is stupid, in my mind. We should spend the money on fixing the problems HERE. Why not give our schools the $25 billion Bush just gave Iraq? Why not spend the $200 billion for the war HERE? You spend the money here, it stays here... then, you can tax it, get more revenue, and then the government has more money. I also liked the idea of not having a national debt... and that is now up pretty high again. We had a plan to pay it off.. which went out the window with Bush. I like a president that can speak... just small stuff. I don't pretend to be a political genious... I'm only 19... I'm bound to have misquotes (see Brent's sig)... that's before my time, I can get some stuff mixed up every now and then. It happens. I'm not worried about it, and I don't hold grudges unless you do something like call me a retarded bigot (near the effect of it.... ponycarman)... that's right, he's on the ''bad list'', lol. I am very opinionated, and that's going to come out. I'm not anti-Republican, I'm anti-Bush. I don't see how you could dislike everyone from a group... surely some people you can like. I just happen to not like Bush. I'm not for ''anyone but Bush".. surely, he's better than some. In my mind, he's worse than Kerry, FAR worse than Gore. But we may never know. I try to give most people a chance, and let them prove themselves to me either way... Bush never proved a thing to me. I don't believe words are racist... I believe bigots are racist. It's how the words are used that makes them bad. I mean, if they can call their own color the 'n word' why can't I? I'm not saying it to ''put them in their place''... and I don't believe they should be under me. I believe in equality. And if things are truely to be equal.... get rid of quotas, get rid of this idea of NAACP. Get rid of women not getting paid what men do. But don't complain to me that the blacks aren't getting into college in high enough percentages. If that's the case, then maybe the blacks should do more to get themselves ready for college. Maybe it's not the white man's responsibility to put the blank man through college. That may sound racist, I don't care. Judge me as you may. I'm no racist.. my parents aren't either. They were foster parents for two vietnamese boys... and my dad fought in Vietnam... how racist could he be? I obviously don't have bad upbringings... just am tired of getting screwed over for quotas when they don't work as hard as me to get more than me.

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 11:31 PM   #38
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
honestly, we're getting so bad that we're doing reverse descrimination to OURSELVES... we're giving so much to the minorities, it's unfair to whites.... that's kinda sad people... why don't we grow some nuts (or ovaries in the case of Dragon Lady) and stand up for OUR rights? We're putting this stuff in place for them... they aren't.

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2004, 11:47 PM   #39
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: North Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Rick0636 Send a message via Yahoo to Rick0636
I have no problem with our President, or his administration, I hope he gets re-elected, you are preaching Republican doctrine, plank by plank Jimmy, I hope you realize that. You should really look into our party platform and realize we have what you are looking for, the only reason we don't have more of it is liberal Democrats holding us back. nuff said by me.
Rick Kilpatrick, AAS Automotive Systems Tech, Alamance Community College, Class of 99. 06 5 speed manual Mustang with Pony pkg : GT Mac Mufflers, true duals with one custom pipe. 2.5" system. GT bumper cover, all installed March 7&8 2006. AFE Stage 1 CAI, Motoblue Underdrive pulley, GT aluminum shifter knob, honeycomb rear blackout panel,and dash kit installed. Roush hood scoop and side window louvers installed. SS taillight trim has been installed, new alum. GT steering wheel installed.
Rick0636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 12:03 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to steedav6builder
jimmy i really dont understand your theory on bush making money if gas prices go up. OPEC sets the prices for oil, not him. this seems like a rediculous reason to not like a person when he represents all the things that u believe. I dont know if u watched Bush's speech yesterday, but the man is no idiot as everyone trys to make him out to be. And he actually is a very good speaker and knows what he is doing.
'99 Electric Green Cobra, #2517 of 4040 Built on 5/12/99
'00 Lazer Red V6-Gone but not forgotten

Central Jersey Mustangs and Fords Member #4121
Mid -Atlantic Cobra Association Member #207
steedav6builder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 12:15 AM   #41
Regular

Quote:
lol, see, we do have some thoughts in common, and I've been told (by Rick) that I sound more like a Republican... what I don't like is people in office that have ties to stuff like oil... Sure, Kerry and the Ketchup.. but people... you don't buy Ketchup every week. Unless you REALLY like Ketchup. I'm looking at 30,000 miles a year driving.... figure up how much it'll cost me if gas goes up a dollar per gallon... let's estimate. 30,000 divided by roughly 30, that's 1000 gallons of gas, $1000 I stand to lose. Who gains that? Bush does partly, as he has an oil refinery.
I can tell you this and whether you believe me or not I dont really care lol. I have accepted the fact that some people just dont want to listen. Not saying you are like that just some people are.

President Bush has no control over the price of oil. President Bush has no control over the price of oil.

Ok now that we have that out of the way let me say that President Bush has no control over the price that you pay at the pump....

It just gets really old saying it over and over and over again. It gets annoying.

Opeq controls our oil. Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and all those other countries over there that hate us to the core control how much we pay at the pump

President Bush doesnt currently own any oil companies or refineries. He did but they went bankrupt. President Bush made his money in Baseball and not oil. He lost money in oil. He invested 500,000 dollars in the texas rangers and recieved a 200,000 dollars a year salary in return.

His oil companies went in the gutter.

Ok now that we know that President Bush doesnt control your gas prices and that the guys over in the middle east that want to see you dead do lets move onto your other arguments:

Quote:
I believe we went to war to settle Bush Sr.'s war and for oil... which is stupid, in my mind.
Well you can believe there are little green man on Mars all you want but there arent. You can believe he went to war because of that but he didnt.

Quote:
We should spend the money on fixing the problems HERE. Why not give our schools the $25 billion Bush just gave Iraq?
Money doesnt solve problems. You can throw all the money you want at the education system but it wont fix it. There is plenty of money in the education system right now.

Its how that money is being spent is the problem. Until we can control the money we throw at it the education system will never be fixed.

Oh by the way it was 87 billion not 25

Quote:
Why not spend the $200 billion for the war HERE?
Because Saddam reached the end of the line. He told the inspectors no one to many times. He broke one to many resolutions. Why dont you blame Saddam instead of Bush. Had Saddam cooperated we would have spent no money kicking is ***.

Quote:
You spend the money here, it stays here... then, you can tax it, get more revenue, and then the government has more money.
2: are you talking about. Thats what the tax cuts were for. The government cant tax its self. If they spend money they cant tax it!
Quote:
I also liked the idea of not having a national debt... and that is now up pretty high again. We had a plan to pay it off.. which went out the window with Bush.
Yea I also like the idea of having 4 of our planes, two of our towers, and one side of the pentagon back myself. That went out the same window as the National Debt.
Quote:
I like a president that can speak... just small stuff.
Give me a break man. Thats getting real old. He can speak. He gets his point across. Some of the things he has said will be quoted 30 years from now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by President Bush
"We will not tire, We will not falter, We will not fail."
^ One of the best quotes ever. The way that he handled September 11th was amazing.

If your going to vote against someone because they cant speak right and you lose 1000 dollars a year due to gas (which HE DOES NOT CONTROL DAMMIT lol) then thats a wasted vote in my opinion. It just is. Sorry thats how I feel.

Quote:
I don't pretend to be a political genious... I'm only 19... I'm bound to have misquotes (see Brent's sig)... that's before my time, I can get some stuff mixed up every now and then. It happens. I'm not worried about it, and I don't hold grudges unless you do something like call me a retarded bigot (near the effect of it.... ponycarman)... that's right, he's on the ''bad list'', lol.
I dont hold grudges either. All that I ask is that you keep your mind open to other people. You dont have to accept what they say but take what they say, look at it, research it, and draw your own conclusion. For those that dont do this I dont even bother arguing with them. They are closeminded and a waste of my time to argue with.

Quote:
I am very opinionated, and that's going to come out. I'm not anti-Republican, I'm anti-Bush.
Ok of all the stuff above you said I dont udnerstand why. I dont understand it
Quote:
I don't see how you could dislike everyone from a group... surely some people you can like. I just happen to not like Bush. I'm not for ''anyone but Bush".. surely, he's better than some. In my mind, he's worse than Kerry, FAR worse than Gore.
You have made my head hurt.... how is he worse than Kerry or Gore... gore????? 2:

Quote:
But we may never know. I try to give most people a chance, and let them prove themselves to me either way... Bush never proved a thing to me.
Again I dont understand. What did he not prove to you? He proved he could make decisions on his own. Lead a country during the worst terrorist attack in the nations history, take a economy that has seen 3000 lives lost, billions of dollars lost on one day, seen two wars and make it turn around in less than 4 years. 4 YEARS!!!!

Quote:
I don't believe words are racist... I believe bigots are racist. It's how the words are used that makes them bad. I mean, if they can call their own color the 'n word' why can't I? I'm not saying it to ''put them in their place''... and I don't believe they should be under me. I believe in equality. And if things are truely to be equal.... get rid of quotas, get rid of this idea of NAACP. Get rid of women not getting paid what men do. But don't complain to me that the blacks aren't getting into college in high enough percentages.
I agree
Quote:
If that's the case, then maybe the blacks should do more to get themselves ready for college. Maybe it's not the white man's responsibility to put the blank man through college. That may sound racist, I don't care. Judge me as you may. I'm no racist.. my parents aren't either. They were foster parents for two vietnamese boys... and my dad fought in Vietnam... how racist could he be? I obviously don't have bad upbringings... just am tired of getting screwed over for quotas when they don't work as hard as me to get more than me.
I dont have much to say to that.

I spent a long *** time on this so please take me seriosuly and read what I have to say. Thats all I ask.

Reddit
Old 08-17-2004, 12:25 AM   #42
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick0636
I have no problem with our President, or his administration, I hope he gets re-elected, you are preaching Republican doctrine, plank by plank Jimmy, I hope you realize that. You should really look into our party platform and realize we have what you are looking for, the only reason we don't have more of it is liberal Democrats holding us back. nuff said by me.
I will vote for whoever will do the job the best. I have a priority list that I put up to everyone person that runs for office.

I have a list of things from most important to me to least important to me and I look at each person running and compare my list to what they believe in on the same issues.

Take for instance Defense. Thats pretty darn high on the list if not on top.

I will look at Bush and Kerry and research their history on defense and where they stand on it.

The only time Kerry knows where he stands is when the newest poll comes out. If he sees people support Bush in Iraq by god he is going to start the "Well i voted for the war and I supported this President and had I known then what I know now I would have still voted for the war."

and then he goes and votes against sending aide to those already in harms way.... this after he changes his mind a couple of times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxNews
Taking another swipe at Kerry, Bush noted that the senator has said while he voted in favor of the $87 war funding package earlier in the year, his vote against the supplemental was a "complicated matter."

"There's nothing complicated about supporting our troops in combat," Bush countered.
Seriously what the hell is so complicated about voting to give the troops guns, ammo, food and shelter.

Give me a break.

Bush has proved to me that he can handle the job of President of the United States of America. He doesnt take crap from anyonre. He doesnt rely on CNN polls to lead this country.

He knows what he is doing.

Ah well i ahve rambled on enough tonight

Reddit
Old 08-17-2004, 12:44 AM   #43
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to kaper232 Send a message via Yahoo to kaper232
Wow.. I thought I would stop in and read this thread since its been getting a lot of posts... These are topics that we can agree and disagree about for days, months, even years. The fact is, we all have our own opinions and outlooks on life and the people in it, doesnt make me right or you wrong or vice versa... We can sit around and bicker just like the ones that have control to make the changes but dont... Or we could we could sit around and make the changes ourselves? Oh yeah, we dont have the control to do that... So maybe we should just sit around and bicker call eachother names, put down someones family background, etc. My thought is... This thread is merely worthless.
kaper232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 01:28 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
im going to bed after reading all of brents posts my eyes hurt lol
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 01:59 AM   #45
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
once again brent the ruler of mustang-revolution.com takes a stand and tells it how it is. you would have all of my votes shall you ever run for president. you da main mang mang.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 08:30 AM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Exactly, ever race has it's losers that match Beaner's list. And every race has it's good parts too.

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.
Ponycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 09:02 AM   #47
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
I'm looking at 30,000 miles a year driving.... figure up how much it'll cost me if gas goes up a dollar per gallon... let's estimate. 30,000 divided by roughly 30, that's 1000 gallons of gas, $1000 I stand to lose. Who gains that? Bush does partly, as he has an oil refinery. I believe we went to war to settle Bush Sr.'s war and for oil... which is stupid, in my mind. We should spend the money on fixing the problems HERE. Why not give our schools the $25 billion Bush just gave Iraq? Why not spend the $200 billion for the war HERE? You spend the money here, it stays here... then, you can tax it, get more revenue, and then the government has more money. I also liked the idea of not having a national debt... and that is now up pretty high again. We had a plan to pay it off.. which went out the window with Bush. I like a president that can speak... just small stuff. I don't pretend to be a political genious... I'm only 19...

I'm anti-Bush. I don't see how you could dislike everyone from a group... surely some people you can like. I just happen to not like Bush. I'm not for ''anyone but Bush".. surely, he's better than some. In my mind, he's worse than Kerry, FAR worse than Gore. But we may never know. I try to give most people a chance, and let them prove themselves to me either way... Bush never proved a thing to me.
OMG what a load of **** someone has been feeding you. You really think Gore would have been better. Hummm!!! You are so ill informed. Clinton Gore is why the gas is so high in the US. Here is a History lesson for you

Before Clinton took office 70% of the oil imported here was refined here. Clinton Gore went and signed executive orders to reduce emissions and the first place they hit was the refineries imposing steep fines on them for not being in compliant with regulation immediately instead of allowing them to have a structured 3 to 5 year plan to become compliant. Well the refineries closed putting thousands out of work and now flash back to today we refine less than 20% of the imported oil. We Have to actually send American crude to other countries to be processed do to Clinton Gore. The cost of refinement is a major cost in the production of gasoline. What clinton Gore did was actually make us more dependent on foreign oil. So when you say Gore would have been better you are talking out your *** because we are living with the consequences of Clinton Gore mistakes like

Reducing the size of our navy.
Reducing the size of Active duty Military.
Not buying any new ammunition for our troops while in office.
Reducing the Coast Guard Budget.
Signing an executive order preventing intelligence personel from paying informants for information on terrorist activities if they had criminal records ( That was a smart one where else do you get info on bad guys???).
Not allowing the FBI and CIA to share info.
After the first bombing of the Towers not following up with leads and nabbing Ben laiden when they had the chance.
Closing US oil refineries.
Cut the AirForce budget so bad only 55% of the aircraft were flight ready do to the lack of spare parts in 1998.
Allowed for the first bombing of the towers, the attack on 2 US embassies in Africa, The attack on the USS Cole, let Bin laiden excape from Sudan and all he could do is shoot a couple of cruise missiles at Afghanistan.

So actually Clinton Gore Balancing the Budget was not even real. He did it by cutting military defense so deeply to balance the budget everyone knew in congress the next President would have to live with drastic increases in defense spending and this was before 9/11 happened. Clinton Gore was smoke and mirrors

No sorry but you are to young to remember most of that considering when Clinton took office you were still playing with GI Joes, Thomas the Tank Engine and watching Barney.

Please be better informed or you will be just another member of the "Dumbing of American Liberal masses"
Old 08-17-2004, 09:24 AM   #48
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to kaper232 Send a message via Yahoo to kaper232
:ar15: :swordfigh :hammer: :rockets: :topicsuck
kaper232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 10:13 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to SquirrelNutz154
You never hear of white ghettos because they're referred to as "trailer parks". Its okay to have an opinion, but don't force it on others. Every race has their downsides. Minorities can be racist too. Doesn't mean we have to perpetuate the cycle by spewing propaganda. And anybody making blanket statements about races is wrong. But then again, these are just my opinions.

Cardomain Site
SquirrelNutz154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 10:23 AM   #50
Legacy Member
Legacy

Wow you know the race thing is worn out. No matter how ignorant or how smart, No mater how bloody white or How bloody black you are, No matter if you are from the jungles of Africa or the Mountains of Norway, No matter if you are a Christian and believe the Bible or you are an athiest and believe we are from some long line of apes. We are all human beings and we all came for the same gene pool all came from the exact same beginning no matter what you believe. The only difference is where our ancient ancestors migrated to over the thousands of years to give us a different appearances. Not matter what your belief we are all brothers.

NEXT!!!!!
Old 08-17-2004, 10:29 AM   #51
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to V6STANG007 Send a message via Yahoo to V6STANG007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
Wow you know the race thing is worn out. No matter how ignorant or how smart, No mater how bloody white or How bloody black you are, No matter if you are from the jungles of Africa or the Mountains of Norway, No matter if you are a Christian and believe the Bible or you are an athiest and believe we are from some long line of apes. We are all human beings and we all came for the same gene pool all came from the exact same beginning no matter what you believe. The only difference is where our ancient ancestors migrated to over the thousands of years to give us a different appearances. Not matter what your belief we are all brothers.

NEXT!!!!!
:thanks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
OK you are right!!! Maybe I am the Old Crazy One
V6STANG007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 10:37 AM   #52
Legacy Member
Legacy

Your welcome.
Old 08-17-2004, 04:26 PM   #53
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
w00t brotha corey say it how it is. layeth the smacketh down.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 10:15 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to damustangfan14
Quote:
A ****** is a thug that impregnates any girl that will spread her legs, cares not at all for the baby, gets high, has many babies by many different women. This is a ******. A black person is just that, a person, a person that is black. I do not hate blacks. I don't even dislike them. I have a friend that is black also
That was the stupidest ish ive seen so far.
damustangfan14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 12:12 AM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to SquirrelNutz154
agreed.

Cardomain Site
SquirrelNutz154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 12:15 AM   #56
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida