Eventful night - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-17-2004, 12:31 AM   #1
Road Trip!

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci
Eventful night

well, i had a very interesting night, probably the most excitement ive seen in a long time

around 3 in the noon time, i went over to Jillians, played Pump It Up, put up with the most annoying kids ever for a while, i rocked out Pump It Up, i was the best one there, so i ws drawing crowds and whatnot, i ran out of cash so i was chilling, and this girl i know shows up, she played, and had some breathing issues, didnt think anything of it

that girl, a friend of ours and I left, and went over to Ben and Jerrys, where she works, and her friend was working, so she went to help her close, we went outside, chilled for a while, goofed off, did the normal teenager thing, went back in, and her breathing problems were worse, but she was still doing alright for the most part, so most of the time, i was flirting with her co-worked, and all this, we started helping her close, and i was out front, and her co-worker comes out and says "Jane is on the floor" we go in, she's fighting to breath, i dropped down, and helped make sure she would stay awake, and not pass out, my friend called the ambulance, and i stayed right by her, on my friend came back over, i went and helped close the store some more, and periodically went in and made sure she was stable

the ambulance shows up, they get her in stable condition, and my friend took off, leaving me and the other girl at the store, we talked for a while, i helped her out a bit, and 2 more friends showed up, so we all talked, they had to leave after a while, so the girl finished cash count, did some dishes, and we went to the hospital, Jane was in a wheelchair, she was stable, but still having some breathing problems, we all made sure she was okay, and her co-worker and i left, we had a nice long conversation on the way back to the store, she went the wrong way, so the conversation was alive longer, i helped her finish closing the store up, and she gave me a ride over to my car (on the other side of the mall), and i got her phone number and all this, and she told me when she was working next and all that good stuff, so things seem good on that part

so...i got some good grades at a dance game, my friend could have died, but is okay now, and i got an awesome girls phone number...decent night
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2004, 12:43 AM   #2
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
she have asthma? was that her breathing problem? I have that, man it sucks, glad she is ok, i know the feeling and its scary, sweet deal with the other chick too
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 12:50 AM   #3
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to kaper232 Send a message via Yahoo to kaper232
I have asthma too... I cant stand it!! Glad she is ok though!!!
kaper232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2004, 12:50 AM   #4
Road Trip!

she has asthma, but this is something else, she put off seeing a doctor because she thought they were asthma attacks, but it turned out to be something MUCH more serious, since she has a heart condition or something
Old 08-17-2004, 01:04 AM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
yes what a night o.o

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 08:42 PM   #6
Road Trip!

i went and chilled with the cute girl at work for about 2.5 hours today, things seem to be going well so far

as for the girl with the lung problem, her bronchial (spelling?) passage was swollen nearly shut, causing her breathing issues, and her pain, they gave her some shots, relieved the swelling, and she will have to go on some pills of some sort soon
Old 08-17-2004, 08:44 PM   #7
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
yup that happened to me the other week, i was talking like i had been suckin helium all day, glad she is ok, i know how scary that crap is
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 09:04 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
glad she is ok, cool for your luck!!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar