Why I am a Republican (oversimplified) - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-22-2004, 09:33 AM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Rick0636's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,552
Send a message via AIM to Rick0636 Send a message via Yahoo to Rick0636
Why I am a Republican (oversimplified)

The Little Red Hen
Once upon a time, on a farm in Indiana, there was a little red hen who scratched about the barnyard until she uncovered quite a few grains of wheat. She called all of her neighbors together and said, "If we plant this wheat, we shall have bread to eat. Who will help me plant it?"

"Not I," said the cow.

"Not I," said the duck.

"Not I," said the pig.

"Not I," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen. And so she did.

The wheat grew very tall and ripened into golden grain. "Who will help me reap my wheat?" asked the little red hen.

"Not I," said the duck.

"Out of my classification," said the pig.

"I'd lose my seniority," said the cow.

"I'd lose my unemployment compensation," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen, and so she did.

At last it came time to bake the bread. "Who will help me bake the bread?" asked the little red hen.

"That would be overtime for me," said the cow.

"I'd lose my welfare benefits," said the duck.

"I'm a dropout and never learned how," said the pig.

"If I'm to be the only helper, that's discrimination," said the goose.

"Then I will do it by myself," said the little red hen. She baked five loaves and held them up for all of her neighbors to see. They wanted some and, in fact, demanded a share. But the little red hen said, "No, I shall eat all five loaves."

"Excess profits!" cried the cow.

"Capitalist leech!" screamed the duck.

"I demand equal rights!" yelled the goose.

The pig just grunted in disdain.

And they all painted "Unfair!" picket signs and marched around and around the little red hen, shouting obscenities.

Then a government agent came, he said to the little red hen, "You must not be so greedy."

"But I earned the bread," said the little red hen.

"Exactly," said the agent. "That is what makes our free enterprise system so wonderful. Anyone in the barnyard can earn as much as he wants. But under our modern government regulations, the productive workers must divide the fruits of their labor with those who are lazy and idle."

And they all lived happily ever after, including the little red hen, who smiled and clucked, "I am grateful, for now I truly understand." But her neighbors became quite disappointed in her. She never again baked bread because she joined the "party" and got her bread free.

And all the Democrats smiled. 'Fairness' had been established. Individual initiative had died but nobody noticed; perhaps no one cared, as long as there was free bread.

Bill Clinton is getting $12 million for his memoirs. Hillary got $8 million for hers. That's $20 million for memories from two people who for eight years repeatedly testified, under oath, that they couldn't remember anything.

God Bless America!
__________________
Rick Kilpatrick, AAS Automotive Systems Tech, Alamance Community College, Class of 99. 06 5 speed manual Mustang with Pony pkg : GT Mac Mufflers, true duals with one custom pipe. 2.5" system. GT bumper cover, all installed March 7&8 2006. AFE Stage 1 CAI, Motoblue Underdrive pulley, GT aluminum shifter knob, honeycomb rear blackout panel,and dash kit installed. Roush hood scoop and side window louvers installed. SS taillight trim has been installed, new alum. GT steering wheel installed.
Rick0636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-22-2004, 10:29 AM   #2
Registered User
Newbie
 
midnightmustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 10
well i'd have to say ur a sick bastard for putting it in those words....but good point lol
midnightmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 11:15 AM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,286
i hate democrats.
__________________
**I have sigs turned off, so if you're asking for advice based on your mods, I can't see them**
Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-22-2004, 12:31 PM   #4
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
*clapping* good story.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 12:32 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
i hate people that can work and are on welfare. and i hat people that are on welfare and spend there money on crack and have the goverment pay half there rent
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 12:55 PM   #6
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by 232stang
i hate people that can work and are on welfare. and i hat people that are on welfare and spend there money on crack and have the goverment pay half there rent
:patriot:
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 02:13 PM   #7
Dom
Registered Member
Regular
 
Dom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 2,391
Send a message via AIM to Dom
Hey, I hate those people too. I can show you a place where they are all on welfare and Cadillacs on 20s.
__________________
- Matthew | matthew98@gmail.com
Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 02:18 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
MarkuzLS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,426
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
I don't discriminate based on social or economic standing, race, gender, or religion. I hate everybody.
__________________

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 02:26 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Hoover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Other
Posts: 45
Send a message via AIM to Hoover
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick0636
Bill Clinton is getting $12 million for his memoirs. Hillary got $8 million for hers. That's $20 million for memories from two people who for eight years repeatedly testified, under oath, that they couldn't remember anything.
I want my free share.

Great story, Democrats are evil and have shifty eyes.
Hoover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 02:31 PM   #10
Dom
Registered Member
Regular
 
Dom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 2,391
Send a message via AIM to Dom
Well, welfare is a double edged sword. My grandmother neeeded. She had to pay $1200 a month just in medication to stay alive. Had no money left over.

It's like the guys in small business who take the repairs they had to do on their house and wrote it off on there business.

Someone is always gonna find a loopwhole and screw someone else over.

So quit your *****in.
__________________
- Matthew | matthew98@gmail.com
Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 05:49 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Region: Michigan
Posts: 1,438
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom
Well, welfare is a double edged sword. My grandmother neeeded. She had to pay $1200 a month just in medication to stay alive. Had no money left over.

It's like the guys in small business who take the repairs they had to do on their house and wrote it off on there business.

Someone is always gonna find a loopwhole and screw someone else over.

So quit your *****in.
__________________
-Derek
1999 Trans Am WS6
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 06:46 PM   #12
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1
I don't discriminate based on social or economic standing, race, gender, or religion. I hate everybody.
Who said anything about discriminating?
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 06:54 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
oaktonarcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Virginia Beach
Region: Virginia
Posts: 1,177
Send a message via AIM to oaktonarcher
i feel like im being hated on. well im not a democrat but, i do lean that way, i vote not by party b/c they both can mess around in office, but on i vote on issues,like for me now its Iraq and the econ. thats all
__________________
Delta Sigma Phi
building better men since 1899


Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
You still have a quote in your sig from a guy that hasn't signed in in almost 2 years
www.DeltaArmsCo.com
oaktonarcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 07:15 PM   #14
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by oaktonarcher
i feel like im being hated on. well im not a democrat but, i do lean that way, i vote not by party b/c they both can mess around in office, but on i vote on issues,like for me now its Iraq and the econ. thats all
No one is being hated on. I dont care if your democrat or republican. I am sure there are some people on this forum that do care though. My views tend to fall on the conservative side.

Basically all I care about is:

1) You research what your talking about (See My Sig)
2) You back up what you say with Facts
3) You use common sense

Its just as simple as that.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 08:09 PM   #15
Registered User
 
01mineralgrey6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,715
Send a message via AIM to 01mineralgrey6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Who said anything about discriminating?
hes just saying that he doesn't hate anyone more than the next guy... hates everyone equally.... i think
__________________
-Tony
'99 cobra 'vert
01mineralgrey6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 08:44 PM   #16
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
If so then.... Randomness....
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 08:42 AM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
MarkuzLS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,426
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey
i hate democrats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 232stang
i hate people that can work and are on welfare. and i hat people that are on welfare and spend there money on crack and have the goverment pay half there rent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom
Hey, I hate those people too. I can show you a place where they are all on welfare and Cadillacs on 20s.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1
I don't discriminate based on social or economic standing, race, gender, or religion. I hate everybody.
__________________

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 06:00 PM   #18
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 3
Since when was JFK Republican?

Brent, as long as you are researching, check what party JFK belonged to. Please tell me whoever posted that was kidding. JFK was not republican, however he was the only moderate President there has been since Lincoln.
juice300x3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 06:02 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
the guy thought it was true
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 06:18 PM   #20
Registered User
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 3
As long as we are on the subject of taxes and benefits. We are always hearing about the "tax cuts for the rich". Folks they need the tax cuts. 70% of the taxes in the US are paid by 20% of the population (high earners). Due to "tax credits" given to the lowest incomes, (including both the lazy and the unlucky) you have to get through the bottom 60% of the population before the government takes in a penny of the money that gets spent on anything besides entitlements. So don't tell me that the top earners, taxed between 40-50% of their income, are not just as deserving of their money as the folks that make less than $200,000 a year that are taxed at less than 20%. (no I am not rich, make less than $40 k with 2 kids)
juice300x3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 09:41 PM   #21
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by juice300x3
Brent, as long as you are researching, check what party JFK belonged to. Please tell me whoever posted that was kidding. JFK was not republican, however he was the only moderate President there has been since Lincoln.
I'm well aware what party JFK was affiliated with. The guy that posted it really though that JFK was a republican.......
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 10:20 PM   #22
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
I can't have one mistake?.... republicans outnumber me everywhere, and I can't have one mistake?... look at that poll... as of now it's like 11-3.... oh well. It's ok. Hating all democrats is kinda a ****ty way to go about thinking about things. We're not all extremists... just like you republicans... you're not all extremists... we really share a lot of middle ground... we just piss around fighting over the two words: republican and democrat. Really they don't mean much... until election time. I don't hate many republicans. Just those that throw abortion down my throat every 4.25034 seconds. (I think it's woman's choice up to say like 6 weeks... after that, sure, murder)... before that, there isn't much going on as far as life in there... Brain doesn't start working for awhile, heart isn't going... that sort of thing. It's really just a dependant growth at that stage. I know someone's going to call me a name for saying a person is a dependant growth, but oh well... I view it scientifically, and that's what it would be, so eat me. (I had that decal for awhile... gave it to my girl friend) It said "hi, eat me" and had a bunny pointing to its crotch... anyway, yeah, don't judge all democrats as democrats. I think welfare is kinda a messed up system that needs to be rethought because people are using it to coast. Not only that, I don't believe in giving money to the lazy, but I believe in helping those that aren't well off, or have hit hard times. There's a difference. Your story doesn't really shed light on that. If people are lazy and don't want to help out, then you're right, they shouldn't get any benifits... but what if they wanted to, but were injured? Is it fair they be cast as "lazy"?... truely, they weren't lazy, they were unable. They had hit a hard point in their life, and really needed some assistance to get going... however, they can't work to get money, because they're injured, that's where welfare steps in and helps them get back to making a living on their own... thank you, and good night
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 10:51 PM   #23
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
I can't have one mistake?
Sure.... but when you dont know something that I learned in 3rd grade give me one reason why I should listen to you and belive you?

Quote:
.... republicans outnumber me everywhere,
Its a Right Wing Conspiracy... seriosuly ask Hilary Clinton she knows.

Quote:
and I can't have one mistake?... look at that poll... as of now it's like 11-3.... oh well.
I'm sorry?
Quote:
It's ok. Hating all democrats is kinda a ****ty way to go about thinking about things.
Ok show me where I said I hated democrats. Come on Jimmy prove it!!!! Prove it!!!!

Thats right you cant. Just because I disagree with you and actually know what I am talking about doesnt mean I hate democrats. Stop putting words in my mouth. Its not cool and it doesnt fly with me.

Quote:
We're not all extremists... just like you republicans... you're not all extremists...
I agree 100%. As a matter of fact why dont you research and look at my recent posts. I quoted Joe Lieberman and said he was the man. I like Joe Lieberman. Joe Lieberman is a democrat. I would vote for Joe Lieberman before I would vote for John Mcain (who btw is a republican)

Quote:
we really share a lot of middle ground... we just piss around fighting over the two words: republican and democrat.
Look man I agree with that 100%. I have made my views clear. I agree with you on somethings. When I dont agree with you is when you call me a democrat hater. Go figure

Quote:
Really they don't mean much... until election time.
I agree

Quote:
I don't hate many republicans.
Sorry but thats just funny

Quote:
Just those that throw abortion down my throat every 4.25034 seconds. (I think it's woman's choice up to say like 6 weeks... after that, sure, murder)... before that, there isn't much going on as far as life in there... Brain doesn't start working for awhile, heart isn't going... that sort of thing. It's really just a dependant growth at that stage. I know someone's going to call me a name for saying a person is a dependant growth, but oh well... I view it scientifically, and that's what it would be, so eat me.
I wont eat you but I will agree with you. I said in another post just dont get pregenant.... but I will give you 6 weeks. I am dreaming on the dont get pregnant deal. Its not going to happen. So I will give you 6 weeks of time to get a abortion. After that you either keep it and deal with it or aput it up for adoption.

Quote:
(I had that decal for awhile... gave it to my girl friend) It said "hi, eat me" and had a bunny pointing to its crotch... anyway, yeah, don't judge all democrats as democrats.
Randomness......

Quote:
I think welfare is kinda a messed up system that needs to be rethought because people are using it to coast. Not only that, I don't believe in giving money to the lazy, but I believe in helping those that aren't well off, or have hit hard times. There's a difference. Your story doesn't really shed light on that. If people are lazy and don't want to help out, then you're right, they shouldn't get any benifits... but what if they wanted to, but were injured?
I agree with you 100%. But if you look at the topic of this post you see that it says "Overly Simplified"

I am all for helping someone out that wants to make something of themselves.

Quote:
Is it fair they be cast as "lazy"?... truely, they weren't lazy, they were unable. They had hit a hard point in their life, and really needed some assistance to get going... however, they can't work to get money, because they're injured, that's where welfare steps in and helps them get back to making a living on their own... thank you, and good night
Like I said above I agree.

Also for your information:

Hilary Clinton is for bigger government. More social programs like Welfare. Thats just a fact.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 06:44 AM   #24
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
I didn't say YOU were the democrat hater... many republicans are. As soon as they hear the word democrat, they get up in arms ready to fight... and it's just a word. You have to have SOME party, even if it's Independant... which is really kind of a ''safe'' way of being able to say what you want about both candidates. No third party candidate will ever win.
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 07:31 AM   #25
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
I didn't say YOU were the democrat hater... many republicans are. As soon as they hear the word democrat, they get up in arms ready to fight... and it's just a word. You have to have SOME party, even if it's Independant... which is really kind of a ''safe'' way of being able to say what you want about both candidates. No third party candidate will ever win.
No you are wrong!!! Most Republicans dont hate Democrates. The problem is not party's it is the Left wing liberal agenda that people dislike.

It is the incremental liberalism that his attempting to make this country a carbon copy of France and all the socialist nations that are has beens in the greater scope of the world. Ever since the 60's we have been on a road where Liberals have incrementally over the last 40 years to take over the American Education system AEA ( FAILURE) Take God out of School,

Teach sex in school and hand out condoms (FAILURE) we have the highest high school pregnancy and drop out rate of all the civilized or industrialized world,

The creation of the welfare state by paying people more money for having more kids (FAILURE) This was finally stopped after 30+ years.

The liberal takeover of the national media where we no longer have reporting of news but the manufacturing of news and to purposely skewing the new to a particular view (FAILURE) The network news have fewer and fewer viewers as more balanced news like Fox continues to increase viewers.

The creation of liberal organizations that promote terror and distruction in the name of Liberalism such as PETA, ELF, Greenpeace. These liberals burn SUV's in the dealers lots, Release infected animals used in research to find cures for human illnesses, throw paint on someone who wears fur, spike trees so when loggers go to cut the trees the chain saws hit the nails and break the chains and have killed people,.

No it is not hate of democrates it is the dislike of where the leftist wing of the democratic party has hijacked it. That is why people like Ronald Reagan left the Democratic Party
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 10:05 AM   #26
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
No you are wrong!!! Most Republicans dont hate Democrates. The problem is not party's it is the Left wing liberal agenda that people dislike.

It is the incremental liberalism that his attempting to make this country a carbon copy of France and all the socialist nations that are has beens in the greater scope of the world. Every the 60's we have been on a road where Liberals have incrementally over the last 40 years to take over the American Education system AEA ( FAILURE) Take God out of School,

Teach sex in school and hand out condoms (FAILURE) we have the highest high school pregnancy and drop out rate of all the civilized or industrialized world,

The creation of the welfare state by paying people more money for having more kids (FAILURE) This was finally stopped after 30+ years.

The liberal takeover of the national media where we no longer have reporting of news but the manufacturing of news and to purposely skewing the new to a particular view (FAILURE) The network news have fewer and fewer viewers as more balanced news like Fox continues to increase viewers.

The creation of liberal organizations that promote terror and distruction in the name of Liberalism such as PETA, ELF, Greenpeace. These liberals burn SUV's in the dealers lots, Release infected animals used in research to find cures for human illnesses, throw paint on someone who wears fur, spike trees so when loggers go to cut the trees the chain saws hit the nails and break the chains and have killed people,.

No it is not hate of deomcrates it is the dislike of where the leftist wing of the democratic party is being hijacked.
AMEN! Couldn't have said it better myself.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 11:04 AM   #27
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Rick0636's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,552
Send a message via AIM to Rick0636 Send a message via Yahoo to Rick0636
Very good, I like where you guys went with this! There used to be hard core conservative Democrats? What do you think has happened to them? Especially in the south, I think they are still here in local politics, but in the national scheme? Not hardly.....
__________________
Rick Kilpatrick, AAS Automotive Systems Tech, Alamance Community College, Class of 99. 06 5 speed manual Mustang with Pony pkg : GT Mac Mufflers, true duals with one custom pipe. 2.5" system. GT bumper cover, all installed March 7&8 2006. AFE Stage 1 CAI, Motoblue Underdrive pulley, GT aluminum shifter knob, honeycomb rear blackout panel,and dash kit installed. Roush hood scoop and side window louvers installed. SS taillight trim has been installed, new alum. GT steering wheel installed.
Rick0636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 05:41 PM   #28
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
can you read your own writing? I don't hate democrats, just what they stand for...

"The problem is not party's it is the Left wing liberal agenda that people dislike."

and in all fairness, we HAD a Republican governor for 16 years, and he left our state so F*cked up it'll take another 16 to get it straightened out. Braindead I like to call him... Bransted? was his name. He's been out of office for like 3 years, so I was 15 or so when that happened, don't know how to spell his name, just pronounce it. Anyway, he left our state in a mess. We were losing people... money... he took money away from the education system and gave it to big business... We have a very rich well known education system in Iowa, like always in the top 10, usually in the top 3, and he left us hurting... maybe that's why I ''hate'' Republican politicians so much... but other republicans don't take the time to realize there may be more going on than just not liking Bush, it's a distrust because of what that party has already done to me... Bush and Braindead are the reasons I'm PAYING to go to school... I would've had a full ride under Clinton and our current governor (another reason I liked Clinton)... but go on and judge me some more...
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 06:12 PM   #29
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
can you read your own writing? I don't hate democrats, just what they stand for...

"The problem is not party's it is the Left wing liberal agenda that people dislike."

and in all fairness, we HAD a Republican governor for 16 years, and he left our state so F*cked up it'll take another 16 to get it straightened out. Braindead I like to call him... Bransted? was his name. He's been out of office for like 3 years, so I was 15 or so when that happened, don't know how to spell his name, just pronounce it. Anyway, he left our state in a mess. We were losing people... money... he took money away from the education system and gave it to big business....
Hey There are worthless Republicans to but you have to prove to me he gave the money to big business!!! The fact is the state Legislator passes all the bills. I think you are exaggerating about the gave all the money given to Big Business because the state legislator had to approve it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
We have a very rich well known education system in Iowa, like always in the top 10, usually in the top 3, and he left us hurting... maybe that's why I ''hate'' Republican politicians so much... but other republicans don't take the time to realize there may be more going on than just not liking Bush, it's a distrust because of what that party has already done to me... Bush and Braindead are the reasons I'm PAYING to go to school... I would've had a full ride under Clinton and our current governor (another reason I liked Clinton)... but go on and judge me some more...
What did bush do to stop your FREE RIDE??????? The same education benefits are available as during clinton. That has not changed. So you are absolutely wrong on that one buckaroo. You really dont have a in depth knowledge of the political machine and how it works Anything that is made into law has to be voted on By Republicans and Democrates. The President does not make the bills to be passed Congress does. So while you hate and bash Bush for some purely personal reason, remember the real people who pass the laws must not care about you either. Hell your parents voted them in !!!!

I deal in reality!!! You deal in Mumbo Jumbo!!!!
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 06:45 PM   #30
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
you misquoted me, I didn't say ALL the money, they took money, not all, money, just some money. The money they took was my free ride. Clinton DID give education money, they took it away when the money was no longer there... therefore, Bush is the one that cut the incoming education money off... it IS his fault. Not only that, my parents DIDN'T vote for the man that was there. They didn't vote him in. He was a Republican, my dad is more of a democrat than I am... and yes, he has voted for some Republicans. So 'Corey', thank you for telling me I am ignorant of the facts before knowing the whole story... but I DO know the facts, and I know why I'm stuck paying for my school. And it's because of f*ck tard that we finally got out of office mainly.
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 06:57 PM   #31
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
you misquoted me, I didn't say ALL the money, they took money, not all, money, just some money. The money they took was my free ride. Clinton DID give education money, they took it away when the money was no longer there... therefore, Bush is the one that cut the incoming education money off... it IS his fault. Not only that, my parents DIDN'T vote for the man that was there. They didn't vote him in. He was a Republican, my dad is more of a democrat than I am... and yes, he has voted for some Republicans. So 'Corey', thank you for telling me I am ignorant of the facts before knowing the whole story... but I DO know the facts, and I know why I'm stuck paying for my school. And it's because of f*ck tard that we finally got out of office mainly.
You really dont get it do you. You are just another kid with rocks in his head not listening to a word anyone says. That is fine but one more time I will tell you

THE CONGRESS OR STATE LEGISLATURE TOOK THE MONEY AWAY. THEY PASS THE BILLS THEY APPROPRIATE THE MONEY. THE PRESIDENT OWNLY SIGNS THE BILL INTO LAW. IF THEY TOOK ANY MONEY BLAME YOUR CONGRESSMEN. THEY DID NOT BRING THE BILL UP FOR RENEWAL.

DO you understand that. You damn kids need a lesson on the Branches of Government anfd the role and responsibilities of each.

You know I could care less who you vote for but at least learn about the Government before you open your pie hole. It just makes you sound stupid

I have never seen so many newbee voters so ill informed.,that is scary because so many kids believe everything they see on MTV and the News Media
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 10:08 PM   #32
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Rick0636's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,552
Send a message via AIM to Rick0636 Send a message via Yahoo to Rick0636
Corey is quite right you know, the Executive Branch can recommend things, but they cannot spend or appropriate money, not at all, Congress and the Senate do that. The Legislative Branch of Government the other branch is the Judicial branch which is quite busy lately trying to make laws, very unconstitutional practice btw.
__________________
Rick Kilpatrick, AAS Automotive Systems Tech, Alamance Community College, Class of 99. 06 5 speed manual Mustang with Pony pkg : GT Mac Mufflers, true duals with one custom pipe. 2.5" system. GT bumper cover, all installed March 7&8 2006. AFE Stage 1 CAI, Motoblue Underdrive pulley, GT aluminum shifter knob, honeycomb rear blackout panel,and dash kit installed. Roush hood scoop and side window louvers installed. SS taillight trim has been installed, new alum. GT steering wheel installed.
Rick0636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 10:36 PM   #33
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Region: Michigan
Posts: 1,438
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
wow i learned all that crap in 7th grade2: listen to the old guys they know what they are talkin about
__________________
-Derek
1999 Trans Am WS6
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 11:26 PM   #34
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon
listen to the old guys
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2004, 08:03 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 30
I love you guys.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
You really dont get it do you. You are just another kid with rocks in his head not listening to a word anyone says. That is fine but one more time I will tell you

THE CONGRESS OR STATE LEGISLATURE TOOK THE MONEY AWAY. THEY PASS THE BILLS THEY APPROPRIATE THE MONEY. THE PRESIDENT OWNLY SIGNS THE BILL INTO LAW. IF THEY TOOK ANY MONEY BLAME YOUR CONGRESSMEN. THEY DID NOT BRING THE BILL UP FOR RENEWAL.

DO you understand that. You damn kids need a lesson on the Branches of Government anfd the role and responsibilities of each.

You know I could care less who you vote for but at least learn about the Government before you open your pie hole. It just makes you sound stupid

I have never seen so many newbee voters so ill informed.,that is scary because so many kids believe everything they see on MTV and the News Media
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
No you are wrong!!! Most Republicans dont hate Democrates. The problem is not party's it is the Left wing liberal agenda that people dislike.

It is the incremental liberalism that his attempting to make this country a carbon copy of France and all the socialist nations that are has beens in the greater scope of the world. Ever since the 60's we have been on a road where Liberals have incrementally over the last 40 years to take over the American Education system AEA ( FAILURE) Take God out of School,

Teach sex in school and hand out condoms (FAILURE) we have the highest high school pregnancy and drop out rate of all the civilized or industrialized world,

The creation of the welfare state by paying people more money for having more kids (FAILURE) This was finally stopped after 30+ years.

The liberal takeover of the national media where we no longer have reporting of news but the manufacturing of news and to purposely skewing the new to a particular view (FAILURE) The network news have fewer and fewer viewers as more balanced news like Fox continues to increase viewers.

The creation of liberal organizations that promote terror and distruction in the name of Liberalism such as PETA, ELF, Greenpeace. These liberals burn SUV's in the dealers lots, Release infected animals used in research to find cures for human illnesses, throw paint on someone who wears fur, spike trees so when loggers go to cut the trees the chain saws hit the nails and break the chains and have killed people,.

No it is not hate of democrates it is the dislike of where the leftist wing of the democratic party has hijacked it. That is why people like Ronald Reagan left the Democratic Party
It's all about responsibility. What's that? OWNING UP FOR YOUR DECISIONS. Democratic views disagree with that.
Examples:
You want to be lazy... okay, don't work, here's some cash from your hard working friends, THE REPUBLICANS.
Don't want to think for yourself... well, we'll let the media do that for you.
Oh, you decided to have sex, and ACCIDENTALLY got pregnant (It wasn't an accident if you were having sex). Okay, we don't want you to have to be responsible for the decision of have sex, so we'll let you kill the baby.
Sperm+Egg=life with a soul.... six weeks has nothing to do with that equation.







Wow, democrats really do like freeloading.... Just so you know... changes in the economy don't happen over night. IT TAKES TIME. So, that means the Clinton probably did more damage than Bush has. Oh and don't say that you are STUCK paying for school. You could always quit, go flip burgers, and live off of welfare like the rest of your friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
you misquoted me, I didn't say ALL the money, they took money, not all, money, just some money. The money they took was my free ride. Clinton DID give education money, they took it away when the money was no longer there... therefore, Bush is the one that cut the incoming education money off... it IS his fault. Not only that, my parents DIDN'T vote for the man that was there. They didn't vote him in. He was a Republican, my dad is more of a democrat than I am... and yes, he has voted for some Republicans. So 'Corey', thank you for telling me I am ignorant of the facts before knowing the whole story... but I DO know the facts, and I know why I'm stuck paying for my school. And it's because of f*ck tard that we finally got out of office mainly.






On a side note, I had to look for a news article relating to the spread of Marxism in America. Pretty intersting to look at. Don't have the links for these, but I remember the info.

10,000+ "Higher learning" teachers (professors) in the USA are Marxist.
Secular Humanism and Marxism were founded on very similar set of beliefs...
Secular Humanism gets all the benefits of being a founded religion in our country (tax breaks and stuff), yet they claim that they are not a religion because they don't want to be kicked out of schools like Christianity
No wonder so many people come out of college with confused opinions...

Here's a news article that shows a liberal news station promoting the actions of a Marxist government over the action of our Republican leaders to make the Democrats sound like good guys. Oh yeah, it also talks about CNN, which is owned by a Secular Humanist (GUESS WHO!) http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewNation.as...20030501c.html



That's all for now.
HaroldMGray is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A Divided Republican Party Indeed Brent The Bar 1 04-18-2009 10:42 AM
The Republican Party Is Dead *Good Article* Brent The Bar 28 11-09-2008 06:47 PM
I'm voting republican video Scut95 The Bar 0 06-12-2008 09:11 PM
Why You Should Have Voted Republican Brent Pictures and Videos 27 02-28-2007 05:51 PM
Are you a democrat, a republican, or a southerner? Falcon The Bar 8 09-13-2006 07:20 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



04:03 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.