New Low in America Fads - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-22-2004, 09:29 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to drummerstang98 Send a message via Yahoo to drummerstang98
New Low in America Fads

Low-Carb Dog Food
Mods - BBK O/R H-Pipe, 2 Chamber Flowmasters, BBK CAI, 4:30 Gears, FR500, Koni Adjustable's, C-Springs w/dead coil cut...more to come
drummerstang98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2004, 09:32 PM   #2

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to 01mineralgrey6
Just when i thought it couldn't get worse
Old 08-22-2004, 09:34 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
man ive seen stupid things but this is the stupidest
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2004, 09:34 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
thats the best
Old 08-22-2004, 11:06 PM   #5
Road Trip!

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci
Quote:
So what to do when you've Atkinsed down to a size 4, but your pooch is still enormous?
that just says it all...
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 01:39 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
i saw some low carb food thing on tv bout wanted to break the dang tely this low carb crap is pissing me off, all it is is for the fat people that are too lazy to exercise to get their weight off and/or now too lazy to walk their dogs to shed the dog pounds lol
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 06:06 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to damustangfan14
I'm not the person who gets annoyed by things or people that easy, I keep cool, but I think they're getting stupid with it already. Whats next to have low carbs?.....They can low carb deez nuts
damustangfan14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 06:28 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

I have seen Low-carb Cocoa Puffs... what is the point of a sugar cereal if it doesnt have any sugar???
Old 08-23-2004, 07:05 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

yeah frosted flakes is sold now with 75 percent less sugar. the whole purpose of that cereal is to be very sweet its exactly like kellogs corn flakes but with sugar now you take away all the sugar and it gives you again corn flakes
Old 08-23-2004, 07:39 PM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
the vet put my dog on (and I quote) "diet dog food"... because my dog was quite overweight I guess.... and we live on a farm, so my dog got to chase things all it wanted to.. and still just got fatter and fatter. The problem wasn't putting it on diet dog food, the problem was the vet said to leave the bowl full of it... so the dog just ate 5 times as much, and GAINED WEIGHT on it... that's when the vet took her off it immediately, and just said, I dunno what to do. My dog now weighs a bit less... we got a puppy and it made my dog run ALL THE TIME. So she's now like 15 pounds overweight (still weighs about 70)... but yeah, getting down there. She's a chocolate lab thing lol, kinda cool looking actually

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 07:47 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon
yea those pups sure do make the older ones lose weight, i got 2 beagles, one is 13 and one is a puppy the old one was really overweight, and now because of the lil one its losing quite a bit.
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Old 08-23-2004, 08:18 PM   #12
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to kaper232 Send a message via Yahoo to kaper232
Next you know... We will have self conscience animals that eat and make themselves puke and suffer from bulima...
kaper232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 08:30 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Old 08-23-2004, 08:40 PM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
my dog has done that... but then she realizes she's hungry, and eats it again

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 08:42 PM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

all dogs do taht for a bit cuz they have stomach aches, then they eat grass and they all good again.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar